U is for Ursula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was stepping out of his trousers and pulling his pants down, and I saw his cock, big and hard for me, eager for my body. I should have been horrified but the sight excited me tremendously. I wanted that monster inside of me, inside my 'cunt'. I needed to feel this older man slamming his body into mine, making me take his big prick, fucking me and making me a woman.

He moved over to the bed and took his cock in one hand.

"Come on, baby!" he said, "Suck me! You know how to do it! Suck my cock, bitch!"

I wanted to tell him that I didn't know how but it all happened so fast. My mouth just opened and he pushed his cock inside. I closed my eyes and tasted him, salty and pungent on my tongue.

I was so ashamed. I wanted to tell him that I wasn't a whore, I wasn't what he thought, but every time I tried to slide my red lips off his cock to speak he pushed it back into my mouth. And for all my inexperience, whatever I was doing was making him groan with lewd pleasure and pump his cock in and out of my mouth with growing speed.

As I sucked his cock he jammed a finger back inside my hole. I couldn't help it, I spread my legs again and he began to fuck my arse-hole with his finger. It felt so good, but there was more to it than that. It was just so terribly dirty, so obscene to be finger fucked while I sucked his cock. My head filled with all sorts of filthy images, with me in the middle of them.

Then he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I swallowed and tried to catch my breath.

"Mr. Jenkins, please!" I whined, finally, but weakly. "I'm not like this. Don't!"

I felt the bed sag as he climbed between my legs and got on his knees, and I looked up to see him aiming his big prick between my legs. As soon as I felt him make contact with my hole I gasped.

"Yeah?" he challenged my, "You don't want this? You don't want my cock in you? Then tell me to stop, Ursula. Tell me you don't want my big cock inside you, you slut! Tell me no!"

I knew I should stop him, tell him to get dressed and leave me alone, but I just couldn't. I couldn't say anything at all. His cock felt so good spreading at the entrance to my arse- hole, almost inside me. I could feel it throbbing against me, ready to plunge deep inside. I felt deliciously helpless, at his mercy, just like in my fantasies. I couldn't fight it, I wanted him, I wanted him badly.

He laughed with contempt at my inability to answer, then he pushed into me, filling me with his incredible hardness, and I groaned at what he was doing. He was no sooner inside me than he began to fuck me, hard and deep, already out of control.

"You hot cunt! You little slut! Is this good enough for you? You like this big cock?"

I couldn't speak, it just felt so good, and I was tired of fighting. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him tight, pushed my 'tits' up for him, all the while my hips fucking with him, up and down on his stiff pole, sending pangs of pleasure through my feverish body. He was driven by his lust for me, for the 'girl-next-door' this time, and what could I do but let him fuck me, let him use my body for his own pleasure?

"That's my little whore!" he hissed at me as I raised my bum-hole to him again and again. "Now you're fucking like you mean it! You are a slut, aren't you Ursula? You love it, don't you?"

I hadn't said anything for ages, suddenly I needed to.

"Oh God yes!" I spit the words out from between clenched teeth. "I'm whatever the hell you fucking want! Just fuck me! Fuck me!"

My words inflamed him and he pounded into me with renewed fury. He groaned above me.

"You sweet bitch! You're going to make me come! I'm going to come in you, baby. You want it? You want it? Tell me you want it, whore! Tell me!"

I couldn't control my excitement any more.

"Oh God yes I want it! I'm your bitch, I'm your slut!" I cried out as he bucked on top of me, making my bulging prosthetic breasts shake. "I want your hot cum! I want all of it!"

Again and again he thrust into me, the slick sound of his cock pumping in and out of my tight arse loud in my ears, along with the frantic creak of the bedsprings and the banging of the headboard against the wall.

"Oh Fuck!" he moaned, "Oh Christ! Oh Jesus Christ!"

His body went suddenly stiff, ramming me deep and I screamed as I actually felt his fingers claw into my breasts. My arse was crammed full with cock, and I felt him throb hard and knew that he was shooting his semen into me, filling me with his hot load.

My head spun with the erotic nastiness of it. I cried out, and then I came too, thrusting my hips up at him in a spasm of release from my penis as his seed poured into me. I arched my back and clawed the bedspread as I trembled beneath him, the blood roaring in my ears.

I never wanted to come down from that orgasmic high, never wanted to open my eyes again. How could I ever face the shame, the humiliation of letting my neighbour reduce me to this submissive whore, begging for anything he wanted to give me. Maybe Mr. Jenkins knew my shame, or maybe he was ashamed too, because he didn't say a word as he slowly withdrew from my aching body.

He climbed off me, still panting, and rolled me onto my side. I just lay there, unable to move, my humiliation mixed with a feeling of deep sexual satisfaction like I'd never known. I had never climaxed like that before on my own. It had been an orgasm that involved all of me, body and soul, and I didn't know what to make of it, what to make of myself now. Was that truly who I was?

Mr. Jenkins was staring at me as he caught his breath. He reached out and ran a hand appreciatively over my trembling body.

"So it wasn't just a game, was it Ursula?" he asked me softly. "It was something you wanted, wasn't it?"

I stared into his eyes, the staring eyes of my neighbour.

"Martin. You raped me!"

He looked surprised at my comment.

"I suppose I did."

I looked at him. My lover. My rapist. I reached up and pulled his lips to mine, kissing passionately and erotically before leaning back. I reached down to seize his cock.

"Rape me again!"

12