U-N-I Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he said, nodding his head up and down.

"Yeah, like Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent!" I said and snapped my fingers, "I'm sure Claire could arrange that. And I'm not even kidding!"

"Yeah," he said with a wince, "I'm not sure it's such a good idea. I mean, that Jeremiah guy is totally my type!" he joked.

I laughed,

"Fuck off!"

An hour must have gone by when, as we were outside by the pool, Rob received a call.

"Hello... Yeah, I'll be right out," he said.

"Who was that?"

"Someone who took care of our luggage," he explained. "Come on," he gestured me toward the house.

---

With our luggage delivered, we went to the bedroom and began to unpack. I was looking out of the window, a glass of white wine in my hand, when Rob came up behind me.

"How you feeling?" he asked lovingly.

"Happy," I told him, "Rob, seriously, this is just incredible, we're so lucky."

"We are."

We didn't speak for a moment. I took a sip of my wine and then I put the glass down and turned around.

"Damn, we really are moving up in the world!" I giggled and we hugged, enjoying each other's embrace.

"Babe," he began saying. "if you're happy, then I'm happy. It's all that matters."

I took a deep breath to control my emotions. He pressed his head against my shoulder, nuzzling himself in my neck.

"I am happy, thanks to you." I was feeling so emotional, I almost wanted to cry again and before I knew it, I was.

"It's ok. You're ok," he said tenderly.

I cupped his face in my hands and pulled it in front of my own. I wanted to tell him that I loved him, but he knew that and my eyes were doing the talking anyway. I wanted to make sure he knew that all of his past mistakes were forgiven and I wanted to know mine were too. I also wanted to ask him how he had managed to arrange all this, buying the place without me finding out and all that, but I didn't care at that moment. I stared into his green eyes, brilliant as emeralds, in complete happiness that they were so close to me, that he was all mine. I was feeling his flesh, his hair, his breath on my face. I pressed my lips against his and hugged him to me, his arms wrapped tightly against my back.

"Mark, listen," he said and placed his hands on the sides of my face.

Our noses pressed together. We didn't look into each other's eyes as he began saying those words to me,

"I once promised you that I'd never hurt you. I can't change the past, but I know that I'll have no problem honoring my word in the future."

"Oh, Rob, I know that," I said, looking into him.

"Do you?"

"I do. And I promise you to do the same. I love you. And I trust you completely."

"So do I," he said.

Part of me felt like I was going to shed a few more tears. I knew that we trusted each other, despite the cheating, but it felt good to say it out loud.

He smiled,

"Let's just go to bed," he simply said and I nodded.

We undressed and climbed under the covers. He quickly laid his head against my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair. We cuddled and caressed each other for a long time, breaking the silence once in a while to talk about how to decorate every room in the house.

"Do you think the dining room should be done in cool or warm tones then?" I said.

He laughed,

"You know, you're really starting to sound pretty gay. If you're gonna start making your own drapes and stuff, I'm out of here."

I chuckled, rubbing his shoulders,

"And do you think a grand piano would be a good idea, I can totally picture it."

He looked up at me, smiled and rolled off me, settling himself down under the covers.

"I just don't know if it's worth it, we won't be coming here to play recitals, but it'd look good though," he contributed, sensing that my mind wasn't going to stop spinning.

"Are you kidding? I see a piano, I play it! I need a piano!"

"I know you do babe, but do you need a grand one?"

'Of course I do', I thought to myself and settled down into the bed as well, and we lay there, practically nose to nose, him listening to all of my ideas and giving me his opinions of them.

We talked way into the night. We didn't have sex again, but we sure did have fun.

After a long moment of not saying anything, I spoke softly,

"I think I might go for a swim as soon as I wake up tomorrow."

There was no answer. I looked down. Rob was lying on my chest again.

"Rob?" I said again quietly. He exhaled loudly and shifted slightly. He was sound asleep. I smiled to myself, adjusted the pillow behind my head, and closed my eyes.

----------

I awoke to find that not much had changed since I had fallen asleep. Rob's head was still on my chest, and he continued to sleep.

I had to get out of the bed, but I didn't want to wake him, so I tried to ease myself out by slowly moving my body to the right. Just as I had broken free and was noticing the pain in my chest from having Rob's weight on it all night, two big green eyes opened up and looked at me with interest.

"Good morning," he said sleepily.

"Sorry," I said, feeling bad for waking him. "I have to go to the bathroom." Rob reached out his hand and grabbed mine, squeezing it gently.

He withdrew it and tucked it under the pillow, closing his eyes again. I smiled and walked into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror, still smiling, thinking that I pretty much had it all, wondering if I really deserved it. I felt so happy it was overwhelming and almost indecent, but I thought that I really had to start fully enjoying what fate had given me. Having it all was absolutely awesome. Fame, respect, love, wealth, admiration. But at the end of the day, if you took out the most important thing, the love, it was all worth very little.

"My God," I said out loud. I think for the first time I was comfortable with the idea that I would be with Rob for the rest of my life ... with the idea of getting married to him.

I had grown up a lot in the past few months, and faced many challenges. I did feel that everything that had happened, at least in part, was a result of fear that I would lose what I had and that maybe I didn't deserve it. That's what my parents had always told me. They had always made me feel like I wasn't worth anything. I grew up thinking that, maybe, I didn't deserve love and happiness. They had psychologically damaged me but I couldn't let them impact my adult life negatively too.

For a brief moment, I thought about the fact that when Rob and I first got together, I felt almost relieved that I was gay because it meant that I wouldn't have to reproduce my parents' pathetic attempt at making their marriage work. I could be in a totally different type of relationship, dramatically opposed to their own. I remember how it had made accepting my sexuality so much easier. Although, I realized now that I was only fooling myself, because your relationship is what you make it, whether it's a straight one or a gay one.

Unintentionally, when I had left Rob almost a year before, it had been a way for me to test his love. I regretted it and I wasn't even sure why I had felt the need to do it because deep down, I had always known that our feelings for each other were strong and genuine.

After what we had been through though, I felt completely reassured that he would always love me and be with me no matter what. His love was real... our love was real.

It wasn't even that I didn't believe it to be real before. I did. But it felt different now. We were almost thirty and the promises we were now making to each other took on a whole new dimension.

So, yeah, I was probably finally ready to get married and to be in a relationship that was happy and fulfilling and nothing like my parents'.

I intended to just brush my teeth, but after staring at myself in the mirror for so long, I decided that I should take a shower. I didn't know what Rob would feel up to this morning, but I wanted to make sure everything was perfect, including me. I showered, shaved, moisturized, buffed and whatever else I determined to be necessary. I fixed my hair, and when I was finally finished, I put on a clean robe hung in the bathroom.

I entered the bedroom to find Rob sitting up in the bed, looking at me strangely.

"What?" I asked, walking toward him.

"Are you going somewhere?" he asked.

"No."

"Well you look like you're going somewhere. You've been in there for like an hour."

"I have?" I asked, totally shocked. "But I just went in there to use the bathroom and to brush my teeth."

"Well you obviously did a little more than that," he laughed, pointing to my impeccable grooming.

"Oh," I chuckled. "I guess I just wanted to look nice for you when you got up," I said flirtatiously.

"Do you think you could ever look bad?" he said, patting the bed, signaling for me to come sit by him. I sat down and he leaned over to kiss me.

"And I am up," he said seductively, pulling me down on top of him. We kissed for a long time, and my happiness allowed me to ignore his scratchy stubble against my smooth face. I was still wearing my robe, but the fabric had parted, exposing my firm chest, which he slowly began to move his hand across.

"Were you thinking about how to redecorate the bathroom?"

I chuckled. "Absolutely not."

Carefully, he untied my robe and slid his body down lower and ever so slowly slid his hand against my skin. He pressed his face against my cock, inhaling deeply, apparently savoring my aroma and the feeling of my hard but still spongy cock against his face.

He moved his index finger up and down my smooth shaft and unable to resist any longer, he took my penis by the base and guided the head of it into his mouth. I could feel it swelling as it grew inside him.

He took me deep into his throat, his tongue lashing around the entire time. I was rock hard now and I could hear his breath quicken.

"Ohhh," I moaned, looking down to watch him. He took my cock out of his mouth and rocked it back and forth a bit, making me give out another long sigh.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" he asked seductively.

I nodded and he smiled, taking me back down his throat. I moaned again and softly begin to run my hands through his hair.

"You're amazing, Rob," I said, slowly starting to rock my hips and encouraging him to continue. He took a deep breath and lowered his mouth down to my pelvis. His lips pressed against my pubes and I held his head and pushed my cock deeper into his throat. My entire body jerked and my upper body briefly lifted off of the mattress.

Then he pulled back, took a deep breath and soaked the head of my cock with his tongue and saliva. He had just licked the first drop of precum when we heard the worst sound ever. The doorbell.

"Who the heck is that?" I said as he let go of his snack.

He seemed to think about it for a second. "Oh shit, I forgot," he said to me. "That would be the grocery delivery guy."

"You really thought of everything," I told him.

"Hey, we gotta eat. And I didn't want anybody in the house but us, not today. I'll be right back! Keep that beauty hard for me," he ordered.

"Alright, but hurry up or I might finish without you!"

----

I turned my head slowly to the side when I heard him walking back into the bedroom.

I was lying on my back, one hand behind my head and the other slowly stroking my still very hard pole.

"And I'm hard again," he exclaimed as he took in the sight.

I smiled and he stepped closer to the bed. He continued to watch me intensely.

"Damn, babe, you're beautiful," he said as he climbed back up on the bed and on top of me.

He pressed his lips on mine and I could tell from the look in his expressive eyes that he wanted me even more now than he did before we were interrupted.

When our lips parted, we looked into each other's eyes.

"Get the lube," I told him sensually.

He smiled and did as he was told.

A moment later, his lubed fingers pushed their way inside me, opening me up as he moved them back and forth with both tenderness and strength.

Before entering me, he climbed down the bed, grabbed my legs and pulled me toward him so that my ass was on the edge of the bed. He wiped some more lube on his shaft and positioned himself between my legs, brought his cock up to my hole and started his journey inside, making sure to make it feel nice and loving. As he did so, he lowered his upper body down to kiss me and I gasped in his mouth. He pushed himself deeper into me and then withdrew, repeating the action until he was sliding in and out with a steady rhythm.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good inside me." I panted. "Fuck, I swear, it's like you dick is just made for my ass."

He breathed out. "Oh, yeah, it is. We are so good together, so good," he moaned his lips brushing against mine, "let me take care of you, let me make you cum."

"Yeah, do that, I love feeling you so deep inside me."

He made love to me slowly until my asshole completely surrendered to him.

"Oh yeah, just pound my ass," I moaned. He was doing just that and I was loving it.

"Fuck, come here, baby," he said, breathing hard and fast, a fire in his eyes.

He wrapped his arms around my lower back and then underneath my ass and lifted me right off the bed, holding my thighs. Despite the fact that we were pretty similar in build, he could do that effortlessly and I fucking loved it. He carried me until my back was pressed against the bedroom wall and kept on trying to hit every spot he could inside me.

"Oh, yeah, fuck," I moaned in delight, my forearms wrapped tightly around his neck and my legs around his lower back.

"I love you," he sighed and I tightened my grip so he'd keep hitting that spot inside me.

We looked at each other, breathing heavily into each other's mouth and he did it again, keeping me on the verge of cumming for a few minutes.

"Ohhh," I suddenly moaned hard. He had just pushed himself deeper inside my guts and I felt a couple of powerful jolts shot through me that I hadn't expected to be so strong.

My orgasm surprised me and I jerked against him. Before I had time to catch my breath, my cum splashed between us and I yelled out, my eyes practically rolling back inside my head. My body kept quivering and I whimpered and moaned as I reached my hand down between us and jerked my cock.

"Oh, Mark, yeah, that's so hot, babe," he panted.

Then he carried me back down onto the bed and kept on fucking me for a short moment before he pulled out and straddled me. He jerked himself hard and fast and within seconds, his hot jizz shot all over my chest, some of it landing on my face, which he almost immediately licked off with a giggle.

"You liked that?" he asked sensually.

"That was one helluva fuck," I answered and thought to myself that it was also a strong symbol of our commitment to each other, and not just the convenience of being two young healthy men.

After cleaning my chest, we stayed on the bed and I laid my head against Rob's chest and listened to his breath begin to slow. I was trying to think of something to say, but I was at a loss for words.

-----

Once we had recovered, we went downstairs and emptied the grocery bags to prepare breakfast. Like dinner the night before, it was another talkative experience, but this time we talked music.

Then we went to sit outside by the pool. The weather was beautiful and we began to soak up the sun.

I checked my phone for a moment.

"My god, babe," I exclaimed. "There's over 20 million views on your carpool karaoke."

"Oh yeah. Is that a lot?"

"Is that a lot?" I asked. "Are you serious? It's only been on YouTube for, like, a month."

"Oh yeah, I dunno, I guess that's a lot then."

"I'm not the only one who loves it," I grinned as I read a few of the latest comments. Although some were from hard core U2 fans that bashed our music, ninety eight percent of them were lovely. You could read stuff like "This is the best carpool karaoke I've seen - Robbie's voice is out of this world - Robbie Myers should be protected at all costs, he is so gorgeous, talented, sweet and down to earth - Damn, he looks so fun and chill to hang out with - This guy makes being gay the coolest thing ever - I'm straight but I'd be gay for him, anyone else suddenly has a crush on him? - Robbie is such a beautiful man, he's so sexy, cheerful and charismatic, I love him - He really loves singing, I love his energy - Robbie is so fun, he genuinely seems happy to be in the car with James and singing his own music, I love artists like him -- I don't even know how many times I've watched this, I'm in love with this video - I can't stop smiling when I look at Robbie Myers, I just can't -- His eyes though, I'm dead - I wish he had done this with Mark, they are so complementary, I don't like seeing one without the other - What an awesome artist, thank you, you've made my day - U-N-I really has some great tunes, thank you for existing ...."

"You're not gonna watch it again, are you?" he asked me playfully.

I stopped reading the comment and scrolled back up to the video. "I am, I just can't help myself," I said matter-of-factly and began playing it. "Damn you look good!"

"Come on!" he laughed.

---

"Let's listen to some music!" James said.

"Let's!" and they began singing 'Yellow'.

"Awesome," James said when they finished the song. Rob had the hottest smile on his face.

"So, do you know,' James said insistently, "that U2 performed 'Yellow' on their last tour."

"Yeah, I do," Rob nodded with a broad smile.

"How awesome is that!" James exclaimed.

"It's incredible!" Rob responded.

"So, can we talk about that father-son relationship you've got going on with Bono?" James asked, quite impressed.

"Yeah, I had him on the phone last week actually," Rob said, looking absolutely perfect and gorgeous as fuck.

"Did you?"

"Yeah, 'cause there was, like, something going on, and I wasn't sure how to go about it."

"Do you often talk to him?"

"Yes, I do. He always tells me, 'call me whenever you need advice'," Rob said, smiling. "So I just do."

"I'm so jealous!" James said, shaking his head.

Rob laughed. "yeah, you're not the only one. My dad's jealous of Bono now!"

"Is he?" James laughed.

"Yeah," Rob confirmed and proceeded to tell him an anecdote. "Last Christmas, he was like, "what did Bono get you?" Rob asked in a worried and insecure tone.

"Oh, your poor dad!" James said sadly, "having Bono take his place, gotta be tough."

"Yeah," he laughed.

"Did Bono really get you a Christmas present?"

"He did."

"Can I ask what it was?" James asked with a lot of curiosity.

"Let's just say it was something that would've made the head of my fifteen-year-old self just... explode!"

"So, your dad must have felt pretty low when he handed you that box of chocolate."

Rob laughed. "He knows which one to get me though!"

"You ever been invited to Bono's house?"

"We've all been there a few times. And you know what?" Rob asked.

"What?"

"The first time he invited us over, he said to me, 'just get into a taxi and ask for Bono's house'..."

"Did it work!" James exclaimed cheerfully.

"It did!"

"No way, I've gotta try that!" James told Rob.

Then they stopped talking and began singing "Every teardrop is a waterfall."

When the song ended, James said, "Oh my god, I love this song! It's such a great tune. I remember listening to it on repeat when it was released."

Rob smiled," Really?"

"Yeah," James replied and then added, "was it really this hard for you to come out?"

"Oh yeah. I hate coming out."

"Do you?" James asked, intrigued by Rob's response.

"I really do. I'm so bad at it! I don't think I've actually ever properly come out to anyone in my entire life," he said, jokingly.