U&A Day 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Garner began to work Nate's cock up and down.

"Damn, that's a nice cock," said Uncle Garner admiringly. "Here."

Uncle Garner took Nate's hand and placed it on his own massive erection.

"Feel that."

Nate squeezed Uncle Garner's cock. God, it did feel good. So hard, yet soft. And living, pulsing, so full of life.

Uncle Garner put his own hand over Nate's and began to move Nate's fist, matching the rhythm of his hand on Nate's cock. Nate moaned slightly under his breath.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Uncle Garner enthralled. "Your Katy give you blow jobs?"

Nate nodded, breathing heavily through his mouth. "Yeah."

He stared down at his hand pumping Uncle Garner's thick meat. It felt wrong, but Nate was so turned on by it. He felt guilty for enjoying it so much.

"You ever give a guy a blow job?" Uncle Garner asked.

Nate shook his head.

"Too bad your Aunt Claire isn't here. She would love to suck on that cock of yours."

Uncle Garner shifted, leaned over and slowly engulfed Nate's sensitive glans with his mouth. Nate gasped as he felt his Uncle's wet mouth moving up and down his shaft. As Uncle Garner got back to the top, he sucked on Nate's cockhead and swirled his tongue around and around the corona.

Nate started to buck his hips and Uncle Garner pulled away. He grabbed Nate's cock, slippery with saliva, and began to jerk it firmly as Nate moaned. Then Uncle Garner let go and stood up.

"Okay, buddy. Your turn."

Uncle Garner took a spot on the bench and spread his knees wide. Nate got unsteadily to his feet. He felt drunk on sex and he was aching to cum. He sunk to his knees between Uncle Garner's legs and found himself staring eye to eye with Uncle Garner's thick cock. It looked big and powerful, standing straight up from a full set of balls. The balls and area around the cock were hairless and smooth. Wax, shaving?, Nate wondered. He hesitated. It wasn't like he was gay, he thought. But Uncle Garner had just sucked him, it was only fair that he return the favor. And right now Nate was so horny he really didn't care how he got off.

"Go on," Uncle Garner urged. "Suck it. You can taste your Aunt's sweet pussy juices on it."

That did it. Nate closed his eyes and opened his mouth. He slid his mouth down his Uncle's shaft just like he remembered Katy doing to him. His Uncle let out a satisfied sigh and spread his legs wider.

Nate was surprised at how soft the spongy mushroom head was. And it tasted sweet. His nostrils flared at the familiar scent of pussy. Different than Katy's. But it was definitely pussy. Nate murmured in pleasure and slid his lips further down the veiny shaft.

"Open your eyes," his Uncle said softly.

Nate, his mouth stuffed with cock, looked up at his Uncle.

"I like to look into a cocksucker's eyes when my cock is in their mouth," Uncle Nate said in a low voice. "That feels real good. That cock taste good? You like the taste of your Aunt's pussy?"

"Mmm-mmm," was all Nate could manage around his Uncle's thick cock.

"She would love to see you right now...on your knees...sucking cock. You're a good cocksucker, Nate. Your Aunt would be proud." His Uncle's voice had taken on a dreamy quality. "That's it. Up and down. Aunt Claire loves to see guys sucking cock. It gets her so wet. She likes to put her nose right up close and watch while she rubs her clit and talks dirty."

His Uncle's voice was hypnotic. Nate slid his mouth up and down to the rhythm of the words. He felt lost in a world of heat and lust and the only thing that was real was his Uncle's hard cock in his mouth. Nate's scalp prickled with sweat and he could feel the sweat slide down his rib cage. There was no time or outside world. Just his mouth and his Uncle's cock.

"Sometimes I don't think she's even aware of what she's saying. It'll be 'suck that cock, cocksucker...swallow that jizz.' Things like that. Does Katy swallow?" Uncle Garner asked. "When I cum in your mouth, I want you to swallow it all."

Uncle Garner grabbed Nate's head in his hands and began to buck his hips, shoving his cock repeatedly up into Nate's mouth. Nate felt the cockhead pushing down his throat and began to gag. Tears spilled from his eyes. His Uncle pulled back and then began ramming again. He repeated this over and over. Nate didn't know how long this went on. Time lost all meaning. Nate lost track of time. His Uncle's swollen, baby-smooth balls shone with a thick slime of saliva in the heat.

"Your mouth is so wet and hot, Nate. Like Aunt Claire's. Her mouth. And her little pussy. And her tight asshole."

With that Uncle Garner began bucking even faster into Nate's stretched mouth.

"I'm going to cum," said Uncle Garner staring into Nate' shiny eyes. "Get ready to swallow my cum."

Uncle Garner thrust up one last time holding Nate's head tight. He grunted and his cock shot hot spurts of cum into the back of Nate's mouth. Nate swallowed desperately, trying to keep up with the jets of semen.

"Oh, that's it. Swallow it all like a good cocksucker," his Uncle urged.

Nate choked but managed to get it all down. His Uncle let go of Nate's head. Nate knelt sucking gently on his Uncle's now softening member. Nate sat back on his haunches, breathing hard from his first facefuck and his own excitement. He felt used. And that turned him on even more.

His Uncle smiled at him.

"Damn, that was good."

Nate grinned. He wasn't gay. He knew that. He liked chicks. But he had the taste of his Uncle's sperm in his mouth, and, in truth, it wasn't half-bad. It was kind of hot sucking a cock. Now he knew what it was like for Katy when she sucked him off. And he suddenly felt a renewed respect for her. God, so that's what it's like for chicks, he thought. Those little horndogs!

12