U&A Day 01 Pt. 04

Story Info
2 college bound cousins summer break w/Aunt & Uncle.
4k words
4.55
33.3k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 college bound cousins summer break with Aunt & Uncle

That night Aunt Claire made dinner: fettucine with olive oil and garlic, hot, fat Italian sausage with sautéed green peppers and onions. Uncle Garner poured Chianti freely with a smile. They had marvelous, witty discussions about Kubrick vs. Tarantino, college dorms (what they'd be like) and the next day's hike in the San Gabriels, and nobody spoke about who had been sucking or fingerfucking whom.

Nate watched Aunt Claire over his wine glass and could not get the image out of his head: her naked riding his cousin Patty's face. His eyes flicked over to Patty. She was staring right back at him.

I know what you did, he thought.

I don't care, her eyes said right back at him.

He raised his glass to her. His stuck up little, preppy New England cousin would never cease to amaze him. You just cannot judge a book by its cover.

She raised her glass back and smiled sweetly. Right back at you, coz. Technically he's from the burbs not "The City," Patty thought to herself, but like all New Yorkers they always think they're better than everyone else.

"We should all turn in a little early tonight," Uncle Garner said, rising to his feet. "You two are three time zones ahead of us Californians and we're going to have an early start tomorrow. It's an hour and a half drive to the trailhead."

* * *

Nate lay in bed in his boxers. He couldn't get the day's events out of his head. He'd sucked off his Uncle and watched his cousin eat out his Aunt. Was he freaked out? Not really. But he was getting hard again just thinking about it.

He looked down at his erection tenting his boxers. He wondered why he had bothered with boxers at all. Everyone in the house had already seen everyone else naked at least once today.

Fuck it, he thought, and pulled his boxers down and off. His cock sprang free. He wrapped his fist around it and closed his eyes.

Aunt Claire's pussy sliding over little Patty's mouth. It was hairless he remembered. And Aunt Claire's plump labia had been shiny with juices and saliva. Aunt Claire's face relaxed in ecstasy.

Nate slowly ran his fist up and down his rigid shaft.

His cousin's little cunt, topped with a dark blonde thatch, peeking out between her muscular thighs. His cousin's hand moving rhythmically, fingerfucking Aunt Claire's shapely ass.

Nate began to pump faster on his hard cock. His stomach muscles clenched. He was close.

The feel of his Uncle's soft cockhead pushing at the back of his mouth. The hot spurts of cum filling his mouth to overflow.

Nate could feel his own cream start from his balls...

His Aunt Claire's relaxed post-orgasmic smile sitting atop his cousin Patty's face and reaching down between her own slim muscular thighs to tenderly smooth Patty's silky blonde hair.

Oh, he was going to...

There was a knock on the door.

Nate froze, his cockhead red and straining, ready to launch. He dropped his cock and hastily pulled the sheets up to his stomach.

"Yes?" he called tremulously, trying to get his voice under control.

Without waiting for an invitation, his Aunt Claire opened the door and looked in.

"I saw the light. I thought you were awake. May I come in?" she asked, her long, light chestnut hair glowing in the lamplight.

"Uh...I," Nate was torn between civility and desire. Or more accurately, between wanting to finish himself off thinking about his Aunt Claire and wanting to actually spend time with Aunt Claire.

Aunt Claire took his hesitation as an invitation. Or, more precisely, ignored it. She walked in, her red silk robe flowing gracefully around her curves with each step, and sat down on the edge of Nate's bed.

"I wanted to talk with you," she said. She placed a slim hand on his thigh. He would feel its warmth through the thin sheets. Like mercury he could feel a sluggish pulse of pre-cum from his aborted jack off session rising up his shaft.

A lot has gone on today, Nate," she continued. "And I just want you to be comfortable. As our guest."

How could she not notice the tent he was making in the sheets? The pre-cum wept ouf of his cockhead and caused a dark blossom on the sheet.

"I know we haven't spent much time together since you've arrived. You've been hanging with your Uncle and I've been doing girl things with Patty."

Aunt Claire's fingertips strayed to his inner thigh as she spoke, grazing his straining ballsack, and set off sparks in the back of his head.

"I didn't want you to feel...left out. Like I was avoiding you." She looked deep into his eyes. "I know Uncle Garner told you what I was saying. He tells me everything, you know."

"What...what you were saying?" Nate stumbled over his words. He could hardly think with his Aunt's hand unconsciously teasing him. Could she mean...

Her eyes left his and settled on the spreading stain on the sheet.

"About your cock. How I've been dying to see your cock again," Aunt Claire said. She looked back up to Nate's eyes.

She said "cock" like she was in love with the word. Nate's heart hammered in his chest.

"May I?" she asked innocently, reaching a hand out to the sheet.

Nate nodded dumbly, afraid to do anything to break the moment.

Aunt Claire smiled warmly and pulled the sheet slowly down Nate's body. When his cock sprang free she "oohed" in appreciation.

Nate watched her, a beautiful grown woman, stare at it in unabashed fascination as it pulsed with his heartbeat. He felt a strange surge of masculine pride.

"Oh, that is pretty, Nate," she said admiringly. She put a delicate hand around it and squeezed gently.

Nate groaned and the pre-cum in his cock slit overflowed. A clear drop wept down the shaft onto Aunt Claire's fingers. She gave a few short tugs and more poured out. She looked up at him and grinned happily.

"Oh, I like that," she said. "Were you being a busy boy before I knocked?"

Her eyes sparkled mischievously. He could have looked into those intense blue eyes all night. Especially with her hand around his erection. Nate nodded.

"What were you thinking about, Nate? While you were pumping this gorgeous piece of cock?"

She started moving her fist firmly up and down his shaft as she talked.

Nate was, at first, at a loss for words. He was so close to cumming. And here was his sexy, beautiful Aunt sitting in front of him handling his cock like in some wet dream.

"You," he finally managed. "I was thinking...of you."

"Me? Really? I...I'm flattered. What were you thinking about me."

She continued her slow pumping of his erection, while staring into his eyes.

"You...and Patty...You...sitting on Patty's face. And...your smile."

Aunt Claire laughed. It tinkled like the carefree melody of wind chimes in a summer breeze.

"Oh, Nate. You..." she sighed dreamily. "You are quite a special young man. Most guys would have said my tits or my pussy or something like that. But you...you're so sweet. You make me all drippy and warm inside."

"Your smile...It...you looked so sexy. Like you were really into it. Like you..."

"Like I like to get nasty," Aunt Claire stated, staring deep into Nate's eyes. "Like I loved riding Patty's face? Patty is such a little minx. I loved sucking her little cunt."

"Aunt Claire..." Nate groaned. "I...think..."

Aunt Claire stopped moving her hand and waited. More pre-cum flowed out of Nate's pounding erection onto Aunt Claire's fingers. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked up his flow.

"Mmmm. Sweet!" she enthused.

She reached out and ran her fingertips up Nate's stomach muscles. They stroked through his sparse chest hair and caressed one of his small nipples. He murmured in pleasure. She smiled at him.

"The girls tell you what a sexy body you have?" she asked. Her palm brushed down his body, avoiding his straining cock and rubbed his balls.

"And such nice big balls," Aunt Claire said with awe. "Just full of baby batter."

She slipped her hand under his swollen sack and hefted it as if she was picking out an orange in the produce aisle. She squeezed gently, watching Nate writhe in pleasure.

"So firm," she purred.

With her other hand she began to jack him again. The clear fluid flowed in a steady stream down his shaft. Her hand began making slick, wet noises as she slid up and down his shaft. She grasped his balls firmly and pulled them away from his body as she worked his cock. Nate twisted but didn't make any move to stop her.

"You like that, baby?" she asked. "You like it when I play with your big man balls?"

She gently tugged them, then bent down and planted a wet kiss on them. She smiled up at him and licked them with her tongue like a cat.

Nate's eyes began to cross with pleasure. His body sank into the bed. Let her do whatever she is going to do with me, he thought. And he put himself completely in her hands.

She felt the change in his body language and sucked on one ball. He groaned. She sucked on the other, slipping it into her mouth and wrapping her lips around it. By now Nate's balls were wet with his own pre-cum.

Aunt Claire pulled away and reached into a pocket in her robe.

"I want you to relax," she said. "I want you to get a good night's sleep. We've got a long day of hiking tomorrow. And there's always tomorrow night."

She gave him a wink. She pulled out a small tube from her pocket. She smeared some clear liquid from the tube onto one finger.

"Uncle Garner said he worked your ass good this afternoon."

Nate blinked. She knew. She knew everything. And suddenly he knew that it also turned her on.

"This should help. So you won't be sore," she said.

She hoisted Nate's balls with one hand, put her greased finger between his ass cheeks and found his asshole. She pushed her finger straight up his ass with one steady motion.

Nate gasped.

"You like my finger up your ass?" she smiled.

He felt her begin to move her finger in and out of his hole. God, it felt so good.

"Uncle Garner said you got really hot when he had his fingers up your ass." She reached for Nate's cock. "Will you cum for me too if I fuck your asshole?

"Your cousin Patty loved it when I had my thumb up her ass. She's a sweet girl. She loved it when I was eating her pussy. Did I tell you she begged me to let her eat me? She is so sweet...and a sweet fuck," said Aunt Claire.

Her finger was sliding rhythmically in and out of Nate's asshole and her fist on his cock was moving to the same tempo. Nate began to arch uncontrollably into her hands. His head tilted back until he was staring at the ceiling.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?" she asked. "Let me see you shot that hot cum all over yourself.

"Uncle Garner said you like cum. You swallowed all of his sticky cum, didn't you? I wish I could have watched. Watched you suck his cock like a good little cocksucker," she said.

And that pushed Nate over the edge. Imagining doing that for his Aunt Claire. He stiffened and cried out. And his cock erupted, shooting rope after rope of hot semen up his chest.

Aunt Claire cried out in delight and kept pumping Nate's cock and toying with his ass until his cock was giving only dry heaves and he felt like his balls had turned inside out.

Then he grabbed his Aunt's wrist saying, "Enough...enough..."

She laughed.

"My, you do have a lot of cum in those big balls of yours."

She ran her hand through the viscous streaks on his chest and stomach, smearing them into one obscene finger painting. Then she brought her fingers to his mouth.

"Open," she said.

He did. And she stuck three cum-covered fingers in his mouth. He slowly sucked the cum off of his Aunt's fingers. She smiled into his eyes.

"You sexy, sexy young man," Aunt Claire said and leaned in for a kiss.

Their lips met and her tongue slipped into Nate's mouth searching for any remnants of cum.

She disengaged and gave Nate a gently kiss on the forehead.

"Good night, sweetie."

"Good night, Aunt Claire," Nate responded in a daze.

She flicked off the light, turned and blew him a kiss. And, thirty seconds later, Nate was fast asleep with a smile on his face and cum drying on his belly.

* * *

Down the hall Patty lay in bed staring at the ceiling. She felt as if in one day she'd been emptied out and refilled again. Could she really be the same person?

Sure, she and her friends had talked about sex. All sorts of sex. She had the internet for god's sake. She even knew some friends who had had a threesome. But what had just happened with Aunt Claire...Patty had seen lesbian porn. It had even turned her on a little, with a secret trilling in her stomach, something forbidden. But she had never imagined she would...that she herself would actually...actually eat pussy and like it. No. That was not true. LOVE it.

And she was actually fine with that. She felt richer for it. Like her life had just gotten broader. She hadn't felt it had been narrow before. But it had been. And now...it wasn't.

But...but she felt an unease. A conflict. Something unsettled. And it was that she wanted badly to fuck her Uncle Garner. There it was. She wanted to fuck Uncle Garner. She didn't care what her mom would think. Or her dad. They probably wouldn't want her fucking anyone at all. But she did care about Aunt Claire. Claire. She remembered calling her "Claire" in the bedroom. That was where they were no longer Aunt Claire and niece Patty. There they were Claire and Patty and they were lovers.

Patty sighed, running her hand over the T-shirt she was sleeping in, feeling the small swell of her breasts under the thin cotton. Claire. The name made her cunt lips open. She could feel the moisture start. If she didn't stop, she would soak her panties, her pajama shorts, the sheets.

And she had seen Uncle Garner's dick. She saw his magnificent dick. Her heart beat harder. Her juices were gathering. How she would like to take that dick into her wet...

There was a soft rap on the door. Patty looked up as Uncle Garner slipped into her room and softly closed the door.

"Hi Patty-cakes," he said.

"Hey Uncle Garner," Patty said startled. Could he read her thoughts on her face? She blushed.

He was wearing a worn gray T-shirt and plaid pajama pants and had a small towel over his shoulder. He looked like a dad. Well, more like a grown man. And not bad for a guy over forty.

He sat down on her bed and smiled.

"I just wanted to say goodnight. I hope you're enjoying yourself. Your Aunt and I are really glad you came out. We don't get to see enough of you guys. You're so far away."

Why doesn't he touch me, she thought. He could just put his hand on my thigh. It could seem all innocent and all.

"Yeah. I'm having a great time. I..." she hesitated. "I just wish I could spend more time with you...too."

Was she being too subtle, She wondered. For god's sake he just saw me naked this afternoon with Claire's thumbs up my ass and pussy. Uncle Garner smiled benignly.

"I appreciate that, honey. Don't worry. We'll have all the time in the world to talk tomorrow on the hike. I promise."

"I'd like that," Patty said with all her heart.

"Did you have a good time today with your Aunt Claire?" Uncle Garner asked innocently.

"Claire...Aunt Claire's been great," Patty assure him. "I love Aunt Claire."

"Me too," Uncle Garner added. "Okay, Patty-cakes."

Uncle Garner leaned in to give Patty a goodnight kiss. Patty closed her eyes in anticipation, but he softly kissed the freckles on her left cheek. She opened her eyes. He looked at her and leaned in and softly kissed her right cheek. They stared into each other's eyes. He stood poised less than six inches separating their eyes. And lips. Patty raised her head. Their lips met. Patty slipped her tongue in Uncle Garner's mouth. She thought for one terrible moment she had made a mistake. A terrible, embarrassing mistake.

Then she felt Uncle Garner softly caressing her breasts. Her heart sang. Her Uncle did want her. The way she wanted to be wanted. It felt wonderful. She moaned. He gently stroked her nipples. They hardened in happy response. Her whole body was singing in chorus. She couldn't help rubbing her thighs together, it made her pussy lips rub in just the right way.

Uncle Garner broke away. Oh, god, did she do something wrong? He took the towel off of his shoulder and smiled.

"Aunt Claire said you would need this," he said, holding up the towel.

Patty giggled. They kissed again. Uncle Garner's breath sighed out in contentment. Patty's heart was doing flip-flops. Boy, he sure could kiss. She put her arms around his neck. It felt so right. And it was okay with Claire. She sent the towel.

Uncle Garner's hand joined the party. He rubbed her lonely pussy over her shorts. That was getting her going. She raised her hips. Uncle Garner slid her shorts and panties down her round rump. They parted for a moment. She raised her hips for him and he placed the towel under her. She blushed.

"Claire says you get so wet," Uncle Garner said with a hunger in his eyes. "Show me how wet."

"Show you?" Patty asked.

"Play with your pussy," he said simply.

Patty had never...not with anyone watching. She liked to diddle herself in bed at night. And she always had to hide the towel. She always needed a towel. Aunt Claire was right about that. But...never with anyone watching. Not even with Brad.

But if Uncle Garner wanted to see her play with herself. If that would make him happy. If that would make him hard. If maybe he would fuck her...

Looking her Uncle in the eye, she reached down to her little nest and pulled her lips open with one hand. With the other she dipped her hand in the warm liquid she was making of her slit. She let out a breath and closed her eyes. Oh, that felt good. She made her way down her slit over the bump of her pee hole, to the molten opening of her cunt and back, using her index finger. Bringing the sweet syrup up to cover her little clitty. She circled around it gently with her fingertip. She hissed. She took another trip, dipped her middle finger this time deep in her honey pot. God, yeah. She pumped it a few times, feeling the welcome intruder up her cunny. Then more honey for the clit.

Now her breathing was more ragged. And she could hear Uncle Garner's breathing too. She opened her eyes back up. He was watching her. He was massively turned on. He had that look. She was doing that to him. And she felt a rush. She rubbed her pussy faster. She was making this grown man hot as hell for her.

"Do you...do you want to fuck?," she asked, breathlessly.

"God, Patty, you are so sexy," he answered. "Of course I want to fuck you. What man wouldn't? You are a beautiful, sexy young woman. But tonight...you play with your pussy for me. I want to see you cum. I want to see your beautiful woman juice flow out of your sweet pussy. Will you do that for me?"

"Can...will you show me your dick? While I do it?" she asked. God, at least let me see that cock, she thought, rubbing her clit.

Uncle Garner smiled and pulled the top of his pajama bottoms down below his crotch. His cock popped out. Patty's mouth opened. God, it was magnificent. It was a real man cock. All big and heavy. Not pretty and well-formed. It was a tool. It was made for wedging up inside women like her. And he made her feel like that. A woman.

She used two little fingertips on her clit now, rubbing frantically, and thrust two fingers up her pussy. There was nothing gentle about it now. The fingers made angry squelching noises in her overflowing pussy.

"Oh, Uncle Garner," she cried, moving beyond rational dialogue. "I want your cock. I want it in my mouth. I want it in my pussy. I...I want it in my ass."

What made her say that? She had never...she had never even thought about doing that. Okay, she had thought about it but more like, no, I don't want to ever do that, it'll hurt. But now, yes, she wanted his cock up her ass. She just wanted that cock.

12