Ubei Dau Vave Tlahi, Muxze Ziitai?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..." Kvana thought about it for a moment. "I've never been to a brothel, but when I visited the temple in Ishë Nala they treated me... Like a lover. Like I was the most important person in the world to them. And I knew it was an act, none of them knew me and I must have been very strange to them- my kind are a rarity in the world. But they were so convincing that, while I was there, it didn't matter."

"They didn't need to be convincing, because they weren't acting. For one night, they loved you. Truly."

There was a long silence. "That..." said Kvana, "is absolute bunk."

Sumi sighed. "This is the most difficult of Vela Shei's teachings for new initiates to learn."

"We've had sex. Are you saying you love me?"

"You are my friend. Is that not a type of love?"

"Yes, but you don't love me in the same way that you love Naala."

"No. I also do not love my parents or my brother in the same way that I love Naala. It is still love."

"But that night we had sex for the first time, you had known me for less than a day."

"So? I loved your smile, and your pretty hair, and the way you talk, and the way that you were able to make me feel small by wrapping your arms around me, and how happy you made Naala by talking to her about books."

"Ah, see? You loved me because you love Naala, and I made her happy."

Sumi shrugged. "If Naala had not been there, it wouldn't have changed anything between us."

"But all of those other things, they're just superficial. You didn't know what I was like inside, as a person. For all you knew at that point, I could have been the biggest arsehole in the world. Literally."

"I knew that you had traveled dozens of miles out of your way to help a woman with a problem that you did not cause, and was not your responsibility, for no reason other than that you wanted to ease her pain. That is not something that an arsehole does. I would even say that what you did was an act of love, even though you barely knew Ferri at that point."

"I would call it kindness, not love."

"Is there a difference?"

"Yes."

"You seem very sure of that."

Kvana shook her head. "I don't understand. Agree to disagree, for now?"

Sumi smiled and shrugged. "For now. Maybe in time I will be able to help you see."

Kvana gave Naala a sidelong glance. "Er... All of this talk about your wife being in love with me doesn't bother you, does it?"

Naala flushed. "We're not married."

"It's only a matter of time," said Sumi cheerfully. "I will get you to ask me eventually."

"No, it doesn't bother me. I met Sumi in her temple. I knew what she did there. I knew from the start that I could never make her have sex with only me and nobody else."

"And I would not be with her today if she had tried," said Sumi. "Everything I just explained to you, I have explained to Naala as well. She understands the will of the Goddess better than many of my peers in her service."

"Really? Maybe you can help me understand it better. But later. Weren't we talking about breasts?"

"Oh yes!" said Sumi, clapping her hands. "We were talking about making milk! As I was saying, making milk feels good, physically, but that is only a small part of why it feels wonderful. When I let someone drink from my breasts, I am giving them a part of myself. A little bit of me is inside of them, and by extension a small part of the Vela Shei and her love has spread."

"Okay," said Kvana, but she said it in a humoring sort of way.

"That is why my milk cures all sexual diseases, and many regular ones. It is the Goddess's influence, and it lasts until my milk leaves the body. Incidentally, Naala has never fallen ill in the four years that I have known her. When she drinks from me, it is... Special. Different than when other people do it. This is where my words start to fail me, even in Shalian, so forgive me if I slip into trite purple poetry. We can embrace, intertwine our bodies, share our love for each other in a million different ways, but when she wraps her lips around my nipple and begins to drink, it feels like..." Sumi scratched her head. "Hmm. It's hard to put to words, now that I am trying to do so."

"I worry about things," said Naala. Sumi and Kvana both looked at her, but she did not look at them. She stared at the ceiling as she spoke. "About things that I can't control. About things in my past. About my regrets, what I could have done differently, and what I need to do in the future to protect the people that I love. Constantly. It doesn't end. I've gone for days without sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about Ki- About something that happened when I was young. Something that I couldn't do anything about at the time, and certainly can't do anything about now. Sometimes I dream about it. Those are bad nights... Before I met Sumi, I would wake up in the middle of the night, covered in sweat, and I would lie in my bed until sunrise thinking about-"

"Naala," said Sumi, and there was a calm gentleness in her voice that Kvana had never heard before. "You don't need to talk about this. There was nothing, nothing that you could have done."

"Which I have to remind myself constantly. It's hard, sometimes... But, on nights like that, when I wake up with a knot in my stomach and a heart full of hurt, when my eyes are red because I was crying in my sleep, I roll over... and Sumi is there. She wraps herself around me like a blanket, lets me cry into her chest, and then she starts... Letting me drink. And when she does I just feel... Safe, I guess. And warm, and loved. I know that I can cry for as long as I need, and when all the pain and sorrow has drained out of me, when the morning light comes and I'm exhausted because there's nothing left in me, she kisses my forehead and tells me that she loves me. That she will always love me. When there's nothing left in me, she fills the hole back up, and I fall asleep in her arms while she strokes my hair."

It was a while before anybody said anything. Naala flushed a brilliant red and then broke the silence herself. "That's what it means to me, at least. Oh, and I guess it feels pretty good when she drinks from me, too."

Sumi laughed and pulled her into an enormous hug from behind, kissing her on the cheek.

"Naala, I had no idea," said Kvana gently. "If you ever want to talk-"

"No. I'm sorry, but I don't like going into detail about it."

"It took years before she told me everything," said Sumi. "It's not something that makes for a fun conversation."

"Yes, go back to talking about breasts. Want to know how to say dirty things in Vishana? Kuuxalo zaaze vutaxule hwole ikaze. That was 'I will suck your tits until you cum.'"

"Mm. Well. I wish you could. Mine aren't sensitive enough. I can't cum without touching my cock."

"I could make it happen for you," said Sumi.

"I doubt that. You're skilled, but not that skilled."

"Kvana, you insult me. I could probably even get a little bit of milk out of you. You probably do actually have some in there, waiting for a chance to get out."

Kvana snorted. "Breasts don't work like that."

"Are you sure?"

"I know my own body. I've had them sucked, squeezed, and massaged plenty of times, and never gotten a drop."

"You've never had me doing the sucking, squeezing, and massaging. Take them out, I'll show you."

Kvana looked at Naala. "You don't mind?"

"She doesn't need my permission, and neither do you. Besides, I've watched you have sex with her. More than once."

"Yes, but you were a little more... Involved, those times."

"Who said I won't be this time?"

Kvana blinked. "Well. Alright." She stood and removed her dress. She had been tenting her skirt for the past few minutes, watching Sumi grope Naala, and though Naala's confession had dampened the mood she was still halfway to hard.

Sumi patted a spot on the bed. "Sit here." Kvana did so, and the feeling of Sumi's breasts pressing against her back made her cock start to harden once again. Sumi looked down at it over Kvana's shoulder, saw it twitch, and giggled. "Good. It will help if you're in that sort of mood to start with. Now spread your legs, so that they don't accidentally rub up against it or your balls. Breasts only, from here on out." She reached around under Kvana's arms, and Kvana felt her soft, delicate hands on the taut skin of her breasts. She began to massage in much the same way that she'd been doing for Naala- a slow, gentle back-and-forth rolling motion.

"If you want to make me cum you're going to have to at least touch my nipples," said Kvana. "This feels nice, but it's not going to cut it, even if you do it all night."

"In time!" said Sumi. "I'll get there. Just relax, let me worry about that. Clear your mind, and listen to me..." She was whispering now, sweetly, seductively. For a priestess of a goddess that was apparently not about sex, Sumi certainly knew how to use her voice to good effect. "Feel how my breasts press against you. Think about how warm they are, how soft... Concentrate on your breasts. Close your eyes. Focus on how they feel. Good, hmm?"

Kvana leaned back into Sumi's embrace, pressing into her chest. They were like two big, warm, soft pillows. "Oh yes, don't get me wrong. It feels pleasant, and it is very relaxing. It just doesn't excite me in that way."

"Oh? Your friend there is telling a different story." Sumi was looking at Kvana's cock, which had become fully hard once again, and was bobbing gently between her spread legs.

"That's because there is a beautiful, naked woman pressing her body up to my back, and a beautiful, half-naked woman lounging just beside me. It's not because of my breasts."

"Really?" asked Naala, who had been watching with no small amoung of interest. "I'm just sitting here. I haven't even done anything."

"You're not doing anything without a shirt on, and and the way that the muscles in your shoulders and back move remind me of the other day when Sumi had you hold me down while she rode me."

"Oh, that was so fun!" said Sumi. "Keep thinking of that, it will help you get closer to cumming."

"Not going to happen, I'm telling you. But that was great fun. Do you know how rare you are, Naala? Not many smallfolk women are strong enough to keep me from moving like that."

"I was just worried that I was going to hurt you, at the time..."

"And that's why we decided on a safe word," said Sumi cheerfully.

"I wouldn't mind if you did it again. Being dominated by someone so much smaller than me is... Exciting."

"Later," said Sumi. "I have a point to prove."

Kvana poked her own breast with a finger. "Still not feeling much. My skin is starting to get that sort of tingly feeling you get when someone rubs you a whole lot."

"We'll get there! Think about the other day. How did that make you feel, when Naala grabbed your arms and held you down?"

"Well... It made me feel... Powerless? Weak? But in a good way! I could have pushed you both off if I had really wanted to, I suppose, but when Naala kept me from moving and you just... pounced on me. Mmph." Kvana grunted. Her cock twitched, and pearly bead of precum appeared at the tip.

"Good!" whispered Sumi. "What did I do next?"

"You were there. You know."

"Tell me. I want to hear you say it."

"You rubbed your pussy against my cock. Didn't put it in, just... pressed me up against your lips. You were leaning down, so that your breasts squished against my stomach. I think you were dripping... My stomach was wet. I'm not sure if it was my precum or your milk."

"A little bit of both. What did I do then?"

"Then... You did the magic that lets me fit inside of you. Took a little bit of my precum and dabbed it on your clitoris, said some words that I couldn't hear."

"Blessed Vela Shei," Sumi whispered into Kvana's ear. "Your humble servant speaks to you. Please grant me the power to take this woman's sex inside my body, that I might give her the love that she truly desires this night."

"Was that it?"

"Mm-hmm. Then what?"

"Then..." Kvana shivered. "Fuck me, this is actually starting to work. My tits are tingling. You haven't even touched my nipples yet, have you? It feels like you have."

"Don't worry about that. Lose yourself in the memory. Tell me more."

"You pressed the head of my cock against your pussy, and then, slowly, you sat down. I could feel my head stretching you, so tight..." Kvana's cock twitched again, and a spurt of precum hit the floor. Sumi definitely hadn't touched her nipples yet, but they felt almost as if they were being sucked on- hot even though the room was quite cool. "It felt like it took an eternity. A wonderfully long time, while you slid down, and more and more of me went inside of you."

"It felt so good, Kvana. You stretched my cunt out like it had never been stretched before."

"Really? I find it hard to believe that with all your experience, I was the biggest you've ever had."

"Eighteen-inch cocks are not exactly common, Kvana." Sumi's voice was practically a purr now, and she finally, finally started to touch Kvana's nipples. They were... Much more sensitive than they usually were. Unusually so.

"Okay, how are you doing this? Is it magic?"

"So many questions! Just relaaaxxx..." She gave Kvana's nipples a gentle squeeze, and her cock gave another mighty spurt. Her precum was drooling down her cock now, clinging to the underside of it, rolling over her big, heavy balls where they rested on the bed before pooling underneath them.

"You- Ah... You hilted me in yourself. And then you shivered and your breasts started to leak all over me, so you... Mmph!" Another squeeze of her nipples, another shot of pre. "So you leaned forward, pressed your breast against my face..."

"Tell me what it felt like to drink from me, Kvana. Tell me how much you liked having my fat, swollen tits smothering you while my pussy milked your fat, swollen cock."

"You tasted sweet, like milk and sugar and... Lavender, for some reason. But it was so good, and warm, and there was so much-" Sumi lightly slapped Kvana's hand, which was inching towards her cock.

"Ah-ah! We're going to do this properly."

"Mm. Sorry. Mind of their... Mind of their own." Talking was starting to get hard, breathing, heavier. "At first you just moved your hips back and forth, and I think you came, doing that. You gasped and your... Your milk came out faster-"

"Mm-hmm. I came, from having your huge cock inside of me, Kvana. Do you know how many times?"

"At... Fuck! At least twice." Kvana's breasts were starting to feel... Swollen? But not painfully- in a good way. The heat from her nipples had spread to her entire chest, a pleasant burning that seemed to center itself deep inside of them.

"Five times. I came five times that night, Kvana, all because of you. And what happened when you came?"

"Mm..." Just the memory of it made Kvana's cock twitch. "Your nipple was in my mouth, my hands were on your- your big, soft ass. I shivered and you... And you..."

"Yes?" Gods, how on earth was she doing that? Sumi was squishing her hands into Kvana's breasts now, her fingers spread wide as she rolled them in wide, unruly circles. They felt like they were bigger. She looked down, and could tell that they weren't bigger, but it felt like they were. Her cock hadn't received so much as a single stroke, yet it was twitching and shooting precum madly, like she was about to...

"Tell me, Kvana."

"I thrust up, and pulled your hips down right as I... Right as I..."

"Hmm?"

"I... I... Oh, fuck!" Her cock exploded. A hot jet of cum shot in a single high, solid arc and spattered down on the sheets of the other bed a few feet away. Her nipples felt... Tight. Harder than they'd ever been, painfully so, and... Wet?

Fucking hell, her nipples were wet!

Sumi gave them a final, solid squeeze as the second jet of cum shot from Kvana's cock, and it was joined by dozens of tiny smaller streams of white. Nothing like what Sumi and Naala could produce, but still substantial. And it felt so good...

"How..." said Kvana through heavy breaths. "How...?"

Sumi giggled, and the sultry, sensual air that she had taken on dropped instantly. "Told you!"

"You used magic. That had to be magic. I don't... I don't have milk." Kvana gave her nipples an experimental squeeze, then another. A tiny drop appeared on each and dripped down onto her lap, but it seemed that that was it. Nothing else came out.

"Maybe I'm just that good," said Sumi. She grinned, and her long, pointed, Shalian canines and golden eyes made her look positively catlike.

"Gods..." Kvana collapsed backwards on the bed. "Point taken. I'll think twice before doubting you again." She pressed her breasts up against one another and squeezed again. Her nipples were still wet, but they did not grow wetter. "Was that it? All of it?"

"Probably. You've never emptied those poor breasts of yours, so that was years and years of pent-up milk."

"That is definitely not how breasts work."

Sumi shrugged. "Okay, maybe I used a little bit of magic. A teensy bit. Do you want to make more, though? I can make that happen, but it would take a while. A few days."

"Half an hour ago I probably would have said no, but, fuck, after that? I'm tempted."

"Think on it. Having fun, Naala?"

Kvana had almost forgotten that she was even there. She looked over, and found Naala sitting on her knees, right there on the bed. She was biting her lip, and her hand was buried down the front of her trousers. Her breasts, still bare, were dribbling profusely, and she blushed when she saw Kvana looking at her. "I, uh... I enjoyed watching that," she said shyly.

"Hey, Kvana," said Sumi.

"Yeah?"

"Doesn't Naala look like she could use some help with those?"

---

Poshma, poshme, poshmi, poshmin. Flower doing something. Flower having something done to it. To the flower. Flower's.

Ẓala heard a thump from upstairs, like someone falling, or maybe knocking a piece of furniture over. He sighed. That old man in room 21 had probably knocked the chair over with his cane again. The poor fellow was nearly blind, and when the sun went down he often had trouble finding the lamp that was on the writing desk in his room. Ẓala figured he ought to check, just to make sure he hadn't hurt himself. He took his book with him, reading as he climbed up the stairs.

Poshmet, poshmet, poshmete, poshmeti. Two flowers doing something. Two flowers having something done to them. To two flowers. Two flowers'.

Poshmu, poshmwe, poshmwi, poshmwin. Three or more flowers doing-

A gasp, and then... Was that a scream? Was somebody hurt? Ẓala furrowed his brow, closed his book, and began to climb faster.

Another sound, like somebody was moaning in pain. He rushed for the door that the noise was coming from- room 32. His hand was on the doorknob when...

"Aiye! Sumi! Aah! Kvana! Ika- ikaleee!"

Ẓala withdrew his hand as if the doorknob had burned him, turned bright red from head to toe. He buried his face in his book as he walked back down the stairs.

Yes, there certainly were some very interesting people here in Branturhem.

---

Hey, thanks for reading! For those of you out there who are the same particular type of crazy as me and want to work out what the title means, this should be enough to complete the puzzle:

"My dog doesn't bite a man." - Talonu laale xonde muxme rambe.

"My dog is great!" - Talonu laale tlahi!

"What do you think?" - Xahe ziitaize?

12