Uber Tales - Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was clean she sat back and had a big smile on her face. I looked down at my cock and saw that there was just the slightest bit of cream on the underside of my head. "You missed a little," I said. She replied "My bad" and bent over to clean me off, licking one of my most sensitive spots.

Finally finished, she sat back, looking like the very definition of the cat that ate the canary.

"Maybe it's too late to ask this, but I've been wondering. How did the stripper end his performance earlier?" I asked.

Taking a sip of her wine, Cindy told me how it went down. "Linda, the bride, got the honors. Her hands were tied behind her - not really tight or anything - and he covered himself with the whipped cream. Sue held him steady and fed Linda his dick, which was, finally, hard. So she licked him, without using her hands. He continued long after the cream was gone, with Sue pumping him while he was in Linda's mouth."

"Sounds fun," I said. "And then?"

Cindy continued. "Well, eventually he showed signs of cumming. Thinking back on it, there must have been some discussion between him and Sue because just before he came Sue reached over and pulled Linda's top down. He exploded all over her chest."

"That must have been quite a sight," I said as I took the can and covered my entire dick with whipped cream. "Put your hands behind you. No hands allowed."

She knew where I was heading with this and smiled. "First things first," she said. She unbuttoned her blouse, exposing a lacy pale pink bra. She took off the blouse and, without any hesitation, unclasped the bra and tossed it off to the side.

"Is this OK?" she asked.

Cindy had very beautiful breasts. They were natural, full, but small enough to stand up on their own. Her nipples were pale pink and seemed erect but it was hard to tell.

"Excellent," I said. "Now, put your hands behind you." She did as she was told. I got closer to her and presented my cream covered dick to her. She opened her mouth to take it, sucking off the whipped cream. She tried to take me all the way in, but I was a bit too big for her. Or perhaps she just had a small mouth. Either way, I pulled out to let her get the cream off from around the base of my shaft. Once she did that I directed myself back into her mouth. She started to bob back and forth on me, but I shortly took over and started to gently fuck her face. She cooperated fully, keeping her hands behind her.

I was way too far along to last very long and I pretty quickly warned her that I was going to cum. She backed off of my cock. I gave myself a couple of strokes then aimed down towards her chest. The first shot was strong and a bit high, hitting her chin, but the second and third landed squarely on her tits. I pumped until I was drained, then staggered back away from her.

After I caught my breath I said: "I guess that was the grand finale." "Did you get your monies worth?"

She smiled. "Considering the cost, I'd say so." Then she added "And not bad... for an amateur."

I went off into the kitchen to find a towel to clean her. I moistened some paper towels and gave them to her, then took my pile of clothes into the bathroom to clean myself and to get dressed.

When I returned to the living room, Cindy was also dressed. "I should be going," I said and she didn't protest. I removed a card from my wallet that had my Uber contact information.

"If you ever need anything," I paused then continued "In case you need a ride, I'd be glad to drive you around" I added, "I could even do a delivery, in case you ever run out of whipped cream."

Cindy smiled but then seemed hesitant; all of a sudden she turned back into her shy self. "I can't say I didn't enjoy this because I really did. Thanks for playing along with me." She paused. "I feel that this might have been a one-time 'event'. I don't really know if this will happen again." She smiled and continued "But I definitely know who to call if I'm in need of your services." I responded, "And I'd be happy to oblige."

She opened the garage for me. I pulled out and keyed in my address to navigate back home.

After I was out of the neighborhood and back on the freeway I got a text message. 'I sure hope this is the right number. Some mementos - C.' Cindy had attached a handful of pics. I quickly scrolled through them and saw that none of them had either of our faces, but pretty much everything else. I immediately regretted that I hadn't documented the ending action.

I pulled up outside my apartment and as I was locking up my car, I noticed something in the back seat. There was a pair of lacy skimpy panties, along with a slip of paper. It read 'Hot driver...Are you required to return any items left behind? Call me - Sue' and included a phone number and a happy face. Perhaps another day? On second thought, probably not, as Sue seemed like an accident waiting to happen.

So that's the reason for my explicit dreams. Cindy had to have been the inspiration for the nameless girl on the side of the road. I haven't been back in touch with her yet nor have I had a ride that has come anywhere near as exciting as that evening, but, while I wait for the next pickup, I can dream.

12