UCLA to Big D Ch. 09

Story Info
Formerly tormented husband has cuckold revelation.
15.9k words
4.72
55.1k
49

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

This chapter is an extension of the recent developments in Chapters 5, 6, 7 & 8. If you are new to the story, you might consider reading at least chapter 5 first, but make no mistake it is not a necessity, this chapter is good as a standalone too.

Any references to celebrities or real-life people or places are purely fictional. Any and all sexual situations regarding these individuals are consensual.

*****

As Cole and Jenna entered the large foyer, Jenna was horrified to see the butler wasn't the only one there to greet them. Two other couples were waiting as well. Each pair was comprised of a black man dressed in a suit with a young white woman wearing lingerie and high heels. Jenna wanted to die on the spot, she was the only one covered in cum and more embarrassingly, she knew both of the men.

"Sorry we are late everyone, but my date couldn't wait for the festivities...as you can see she accomplished her objective," Cole Steele bragged. Everyone was already staring at Jenna as she stood there covered in the football player's thick semen with her own cum running down her thighs.

One of the other men interjected, "Introductions are in order."

Cole went first, "Hank, you know Jenna."

"Hello Jenna, I almost didn't recognize you with all that seed on your face, but it's nice to see you again. Cole and Jenna, please meet Monica."

They said awkward hellos.

Cole then looked to the other black man and said, "Paul, I think you know Jenna."

Paul Washington responded, "Jenna so good to see you again, it's been awhile. I can see you are finally surrounding yourself with a better class of people! Cole and Jenna, welcome to my home, this is Gina."

Jenna had never been more embarrassed in her entire life. She had known both Hank and Paul for over 10 years and tonight they were acting as if she was some cheap faceless hooker.

Hank Johnson, Sr. had been the quarterbacks coach at UCLA when Jenna's husband Ryan played there. He had been like a big brother to Ryan and had never been anything but a perfect gentleman to Jenna. Hank was pushing 40 now, but still kept himself in terrific shape. He had moved on to the pros several years back in a similar role to the one he had in Westwood during Ryan's tenure. Until the last five minutes, Jenna had always considered him a great guy.

Paul Washington was quite the opposite. He was the starting QB at UCLA when Ryan was there and the two men always had bad blood between them going back to their days as rival high school quarterbacks in the LA area. They tolerated one another as teammates at UCLA. Paul was drafted into the pros following his career with the Bruins and earned a very comfortable living as a journeyman QB. The lucky bastard married an heiress to a sugar cane fortune and divorced 3 years later. And while there had been pre-nups in place, he still walked away with enough to live very well for the rest of his life after football. Jenna always thought Paul Washington was an arrogant asshole.

On cue, the asshole declared, "Cole, based on the looks of things, it appears you are just as virile as ever." Everyone stared in awe at the volume of spunk that covered Jenna's chin, neck, and chest.

"I still do okay for an old man," Cole replied proudly. All the men laughed loudly.

Jenna wanted to die on the spot. The two women who were beautiful themselves and close in age to Jenna, both felt terrible for the pretty blonde. They each had been through similar humiliations in the past few months.

Monica was a dark haired girl with a gorgeous tanned complexion, high cheek bones and puffy lips. She wore her hair up and donned the vogue glasses that made her look like a sexy librarian. Her face reminded Jenna of the young country singer Kacey Musgraves. She wore a sheer pink pin-up babydoll and crotchless g-string with 5" white Stiletto's. Monica's natural full C-cup tits were completely visible through the material and her large nipples pointed distinctly upward. Her legs were very well toned and athletic looking. The beautiful brunette was an inch shorter than Jenna but had a similar sexy body.

Gina wore a black and red bustier with matching vibrating g-string and garter straps with thigh high stockings. The look of sex oozed from her. Gina's big tits were mostly visible through the lace cups and her long legs were accentuated by the sheer stockings and high heels. To Jenna, she looked almost identical to the actress Diane Kruger with larger breasts. She was 5'-6" and looked like she spent lots of time in the gym. The busty blonde was married, but had still been a sexually naïve religious girl before meeting Paul Washington. The former QB bragged to the other guys that in the past two months he'd turned her into a wanton black cock slut.

Jenna noticed Cole staring at her hungrily. She was very well aware of his affinity for voluptuous blondes with large breasts. Jenna suspected Cole would be looking for a piece of Gina tonight.

As a matter of fact he was having similar thoughts as he remembered back a few years when he'd met the real Diane Kruger at a Hollywood party and taken her back to his place. At some point early the following morning, he had called 911 as the gorgeous actress actually lost consciousness following a breathtaking string of multiple orgasms.

Paul's wait staff brought a round of Martinis for the guys and two Russian Apple shots for each of the women. The former QB told the ladies they had 60 seconds to slam both drinks or they would all have to do another one. Jenna and Monica both finished theirs pretty easily, but Gina who had never drank prior to meeting Paul, struggled to get the second one down. She eventually made it just under the wire.

"Jenna you look pretty comfortable covered in Cole's paste, but if the three of you would like to go powder your noses or whatever you do in there together, Gina knows where the bathroom is down the hall. Be back here in 10 minutes."

The men watched as the three hot married women walked down the hall in their high heels and sexy lingerie.

Paul said to Cole, "Aside from your artwork on her face, Jenna looks as good as ever...you say those hot tits are natural huh? You know we've always debated."

"Yeah and they are fucking spectacular," answered the large linebacker.

"I'm jealous you were the one to get that hot piece of ass into your bed! All these years, all the brothers have wanted to get a dip in that fine white thing and now that horse cock of yours is going to ruin her for everyone else...especially her husband!" They all laughed.

"Oh I think you two will still feel the sides, I've only been fucking her for two days." Cole joked.

"Yeah but how many hours in two days has that log spent reaming her married pussy?" Paul asked half-jokingly.

"I lost count the first night, but her quim got some relief last night." Cole said matter-of-factly.

"Why is that?" Hank took the bait.

"Cuz it was in her ass!" Cole bragged. They all busted out laughing again.

Cole then changed the subject and said, "That reminds me, you both have had vasectomy's right? She thinks these pills I'm giving her are birth control, but truthfully she is as fertile as San Joaquin Valley. I don't want either of you planting any potent seeds in her...you can shoot all the blanks you want. I'm gonna make sure when she leaves my place in three weeks that she takes my black present with her!" Cole bragged.

They both laughed and confirmed that they had.

"What's she going to tell Ryan when she returns with a black bun in the oven?" Hank asked, feeling slightly guilty based on his relationship with her husband.

"That bitch stole from me and her husband agreed to have her live with me as punishment. I've been 'punishing' that squirting little pussy since he walked out the door. I can't take the blame for what happens naturally when a sexy fertile white woman lives with a virile black man for three weeks, now can I? Besides it's not like I raped her or anything, I got lots of video of her begging me for the nigger nectar! I've just been giving her what she's wanted."

"Amen to that brother." Paul said as he slapped palms with Cole in a cool brotherly handshake.

"Shit today on my boat I fucked her silly for a good long hour. After we took a little beer break that horny bitch climbed back on and rode the big stick till the sun was almost down."

"Sounds like Mrs. Nielsen is already addicted to the Mamba!" Paul said referring to the nickname his black teammates had given Cole's dick back in their UCLA days.

"You could say that. The big snake has found a couple of nice wet places where he's been hangin' out and enjoying himself! She loves his visits and she keeps showering him with gifts." Cole said with a laugh before changing the subject. "How about your son Hank, has Jr. made up his mind about USC?"

"He's in LaLa land. That kid is so addicted to that teacher's pussy right now, he can't think about anything else. Now they've also brought in some blonde senior cheerleader from his school and he is banging the shit out of both of them at the same time. I'll be amazed if he goes anywhere else. Those greedy USC bastards pulled off a coup on this one!"

"After seeing her tonight, I'd pick USC too!" Cole joked. "I don't remember high-school teachers looking like that!"

They all laughed again.

*****

Once inside the bathroom, Jenna burst into tears. Gina and Monica did their best to console her. Monica brought her a towel and helped clean up Cole's semen.

"Did he really produce all this?" Gina asked in amazement.

"Yes," Jenna replied quietly.

"How many times did he cum?" Monica inquired.

"Just once," Jenna responded.

"Oh my Gosh...I grew up in Iowa and there were some horses that didn't ejaculate like that!" Gina joked to lighten the mood. "I hope you don't mind me making a joke about it."

"No, I feel better now that I'm cleaned up and in here with you guys," Jenna thankfully replied.

Monica looked down at Jenna's wedding rings and said, "Jenna I hope you don't find this too personal a question, but are you here with him by choice or because you have to be?"

Jenna got tears in her eyes, "I didn't choose this, but I have to make the best of it."

"I'm not here by choice either, said Monica. My husband is away at a tennis tournament and thinks I'm tutoring tonight. The only reason I'm here and not at a hotel in Long Beach is that Hank's son is away at a football camp."

"Hank Johnson Jr?" Jenna asked.

"Yes, do you know him?" Monica asked surprised.

"We've known him since he was about 6, his dad, the Hank we just saw, was quarterbacks coach at UCLA when my husband played there. Hank Jr. was a ball boy back then. He was such a cute little guy."

"Trust me...he has grown up, he isn't little anymore!" Monica got a vision of the high school senior's big black cock in her mind. She snapped out of her momentary trance and continued, "Hank Jr. is one of my students at Long Beach Poly High School now, I teach 11th and 12th grade math. But that's enough about me, how did you come to be here tonight Gina?" Monica asked trying to deflect the conversation away from her.

"My husband is at home, but he knows I'm here with Paul, but not by choice either. Well kind of...it's complicated."

"Hopefully we can talk each talk about our situations later tonight, but our 10 minutes are almost up, we better get back out there." Monica reminded.

All three were already feeling the effects of the vodka shots.

They exited the bathroom and Gina immediately felt her panties start to vibrate. The busty blonde hadn't had sex in 12 days and the slightest stimulation dampened her pussy immediately.

When they got back out to the foyer, Paul said teasingly, "Hey you cleaned up, Jenna. I'm not sure why, I suspect you'll have another black bath at some point tonight!"

Jenna shot him a dirty look. Cole glared at Jenna. She looked over at him and quickly remembered the warning Cole had given her before they arrived about responding positively to the other hosts regardless of what they told her to do.

Paul Washington ignored Jenna's glare before he looked over at the other two scantily clad wives and asked if either of them had licked Jenna clean. Their eyes both got wide before shaking their heads. Paul responded with a shit-eating response, "That's okay you'll be licking her soon enough." Jenna snuck another glance at Cole, this time he smirked and winked back at her. She quickly remembered what he'd told her before they entered the mansion.

The atmosphere in the room was quickly changing. Paul studied the look on Gina's face and could tell she was getting aroused by her vibrating panties. He thumbed the remote control in his pocket as he enjoyed the sexual "torture" he was putting her through. The former NFL QB then led them all to his great room; the huge room housed multiple couches, a wet bar, and a floor to ceiling stone fireplace. The big picture windows looked out on the lights from the LA basin below.

"Okay ladies, time for a couple more shots!" Paul announced. "This time you have two minutes to finish them both. Anyone who doesn't finish will have to do whatever their date orders them to do!" Paul reached into his pocket and turned up the pace on Gina's vibrating panties.

The hot married blonde gasped out loud.

After looking in her direction, Jenna and Monica both finished their shots, but not without some serious last-second anguish.

Gina was barely into her second one when time expired. "Gina I am very disappointed in you, you seem pre-occupied and aren't focusing! Finish the rest of that right now!" Paul commanded.

She took a deep breath as the panties blurred against her clit. Gina forced herself to empty the glass. Her pussy was throbbing as the vibrating panties were stimulating her incredibly, but not quite enough to bring her to orgasm. The poor horny wife hadn't climaxed in nearly two weeks; she was now beside herself.

Paul said to her, "Gina, since you didn't finish the drink on time and I'm your date, you need to do as I say!"

She thought to herself, "Yeah, as if you needed an excuse to make me do something sexual for you!"

Paul surprised her with his command, "Gina, remove Cole's pants and give him an erotic lap dance for the next 15 minutes!"

Gina glared at Paul with a look of disbelief. But in spite of her shock, she was well aware the consequences would be undesirable if she didn't do as she was told. The married blonde slowly walked over to the muscle-covered linebacker who was standing near the bar; she took his hand and led him to one of the couches. Before he sat down, Gina knelt down in front of him, unbuckled his belt, slacks and unzipped his fly. She hurriedly pulled his pants off before doing the same with his boxer shorts.

Cole's huge cock flopped out and nearly hit her in the face. The blonde wife gasped loudly before remaining motionless as she stared at it. She had been fucking another black man for the past few months and at a thick 9 ½ inches, Paul's dick dwarfed her husband's, but this was something altogether different. Jenna was standing next to Monica; she heard her gasp too, "Oh my God, it's huge!"

"Tell me about it..." was all Jenna could say.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and a spotlight shown on Gina. Erotic music began to play; she slowly stood up and began to sway to it. Cole sat down on the couch as she turned and showed him her tight ass. Cole thought to himself that Paul was right; Gina did have a great fucking ass.

The beautiful blonde backed in closer and wiggled it to the sounds of the music. Cole reached out and spanked her. Paul's date shrieked in surprise but quickly came back for more. Jenna watched breathlessly as Cole smacked Gina again; she moaned more loudly this time. Paul had told Cole that she was wearing vibrating panties and that she hadn't been fucked in nearly two weeks. Cole reached out and yanked her panties down; he could feel them vibrating as he pushed them down to her ankles. He looked over at Paul; they both grinned from ear to ear. Gina was like a volcano ready to erupt; Cole's massive cock was hardening as he could clearly see wetness on her inner thighs as she danced to the erotic music.

Finally she backed her way all the way in and rubbed her ass against him. Cole looked over at Jenna and could tell she looked anxious; she was either really horny or jealous.

Gina was beside herself from lack of sex, the vibration of her panties, and Cole's big cock pressing against her loins. The busty blonde was so horny and wanted to cum so bad; she finally just pushed all the way back in his lap and started sluttishly sliding her pussy up and down on his now hard vein covered pole. Cole grabbed her hips and pulled her to him and assisted in sliding her pussy quickly along it. Given her current state, it didn't take long before she moaned loudly and screamed as she climaxed against him. Everyone in the room except Paul was amazed at how quickly she went from wiggling her ass in front of him, to cumming against his big black dick.

Jenna's g-string was soaked from the show and Monica watched breathlessly herself. It had been a very erotic scene, but neither of them could believe that the same girl they had just met in the bathroom could turn into a wanton black cock slut so quickly.

Paul had videotaped the entire thing on his phone. "Wow that is one horny white married pussy!" He exclaimed. "She can't help herself when she gets around the black stuff...even if it's not mine!"

"Let's see if we can't get all the ladies in the same state of mind." Paul continued. He snapped his fingers and a beautiful young Mexican girl in a skimpy maid's uniform brought out another round of drinks and a mirror with lines of cocaine. Gina knew the girl, her name was Carmelita. After the Latina girl placed the tray on the table she looked up and made eye contact with Gina. Carmelita smiled demurely. Paul grinned.

Everyone else noticed the exchange.

"Okay ladies, it's time to turn things up a notch!"

Gina and Jenna had never done drugs prior to the past two months, and Monica had only smoked a little pot in college, but recently, all had been forced to 'indulge' with their black 'boyfriends'. Still, none had ever done cocaine. Jenna looked over at Cole with a concerned look on her face; he got a big grin on his.

"It's time for Hank to have a little fun. Each of you will take a turn sitting on Hank's lap while you drink your shots. You can take as long as you want to finish them. I'm sure Hank won't mind if you take your time. Once you've finished, you will bend over in front of him with your sweet little ass in his face and do your lines of coke. Is that clear?"

"Monica you are first!"

While Monica was technically Hank's date, she had never had sexual interaction with him previously. That pleasure had been enjoyed by Hank's son until now; but tonight the "old man" was going to get a taste of what his son had been enjoying for the past couple of months. Paul handed her the first drink; she moved over Hank's lap and sat down. He immediately reached around and rubbed her nice tits through the baby doll. Gina brought the first drink to her lips and drank it quickly.

"Before I give you the other one, why don't you enjoy yourself on Hank's lap for a few minutes girl!" Paul exclaimed. Hank continued to rub her tits and said quietly in her ear..."My son tells me you are quite the tiger for his big black cock...tonight you get to try out the old man. I'm sure you won't be disappointed."

Paul handed her the 2nd drink, but she was now pretty fucked up and wasn't quite ready to drink it yet. She held it in her hand as Hank slipped his hands inside her lingerie and played with her hard nipples.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers