UCLA to Big D Ch. 10

Story Info
HS teacher becomes BBC pawn in USC recruiting scheme.
22.6k words
4.82
100.3k
65

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers

This chapter is an extension of the recent developments in Chapters 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9. If you are new to the story, you might consider reading at least chapter 5 first, but make no mistake it is not a necessity, this chapter is good as a standalone too.

Any references to celebrities or real-life people or places are purely fictional. Any and all sexual situations regarding these individuals are consensual.

In chapter 9, Jenna's new married 'friend' Gina told her BBC story, in this chapter, the sexy brunette high school teacher Monica conveys hers...

*****

The three married white women stared at each other in a drug and alcohol induced aroused silence. Gina had just conveyed the details of how she'd come to be here at Paul Washington's LA mansion this night. Jenna and Monica, both here under similar circumstances, had listened in shock and amazement as the busty blonde wife shared the details of her situation.

Finally, she broke the awkward silence as slurred words emanated from her mouth again, "I hope you guys didn't mind hearing the graphic the details of my situation, but I thought it would be helpful to share as much as possible as I know you both are experiencing similar circumstances. With that, I hope you don't judge me or my husband; I'm trying to come to grips with this whole sordid situation myself. Anyway, enough about me, I'd really like to hear about each of your circumstances too."

Monica volunteered to go next. The gorgeous brunette tried very hard to speak clearly, but the alcohol and drugs were having a strong effect on her as well, "Sure, I don't mind going next, you two have been through plenty already since we arrived tonight."

Monica started...I grew up in the Bay Area, my husband and I met at Cal Berkeley. I earned a tennis scholarship and played for the women's team; he was an assistant coach. We dated for a couple of years and then got married after I graduated.

Jenna could tell Monica was some sort of athlete, at 28 she still had the body to prove it. Jenna again was reminded of her earlier thoughts about sex with these two beautiful women. Monica bore a strong resemblance to country music singer Kacey Musgraves. Jenna and her husband Ryan had recently seen the sexy Musgraves perform at Hollywood Bowl.

Monica continued...My husband Brad was from Southern California originally and he wanted to get back down here. And while his allegiance was to his alma mater USC, he took a job as the head women's tennis coach at Cal State Long Beach. I bounced around doing substitute teaching jobs before landing my current position teaching 11th and 12th grade math at Long Beach Poly High School. I started there this past January for the spring semester.

A few months back, one of my girlfriends got married, so we threw her a bachelorette party in Las Vegas. During the week leading up to the party, one of my students asked if I had any plans for the weekend. I mistakenly told the class I was going to Las Vegas for a bachelorette party and we would be staying at the Cosmopolitan.

That Friday afternoon, I kissed my husband goodbye before my friends and I flew to Vegas. We partied hard on Friday night and danced until about 3:00 a.m. We met a group of younger guys from Southern California, but most of us were married so we said our goodbyes and went back to the hotel.

The following day at the pool we saw the same guys and a few of their black friends. We partied with them again and eventually went out to one of the local clubs.

Somehow I got separated from my friends and started to walk back to the hotel by myself. I ran into one of the black guys that we had partied with at the pool earlier. He reminded me his name was Nate and suggested we have a night cap and then he would walk me back to the hotel. I was pretty wasted but still was completely in control. He asked if I'd ever been to a strip club before. I laughed and said, "Sorry I'm not gay, why would I go to a strip club?"

He said, "Are you kidding me, women go to strip clubs all the time these days, most of the chicks I know like to see what guys are into and...to compare assets."

"I'm not into comparing assets and I think I know what most guys like. I certainly know what my husband likes!" I stated matter-of-factly with a smile.

"Please don't hate me for saying this, but from what I can tell of your body in that outfit and what I saw at the pool today, I can't imagine too many women would want to compare assets with you girl. Your husband is a lucky man! But I still think you'll enjoy the show and I know a couple of the bartenders, we can get some free drinks."

I was feeling great about his complements and I wasn't ready to call it a night, besides I couldn't reach my friends and had to admit I was a little curious, "Okay, let's do it...I've never been to one of those places and I guess I am curious what kind of 'assets' are on display!" I said to him with a giggle.

Nate was younger than me, but he was very funny and he seemed pretty trustworthy. He hailed a cab and we drove several blocks off the strip to a seedier part of town. I nervously asked where the place was and he assured me it was only a few more blocks. He told me to not be nervous and convinced me the place was great.

We got dropped off in front, he paid the cab and $5 cover. When we went inside it was very dark, colored lights were illuminating sections of the bar. Several girls with large breasts were walking around talking to guys. One of the girls, a really perky young redhead with short hair came up and said, "Nate who is your friend, she looks good enough to eat!"

He responded back, "Dana, her name is Monica, she is just here to get some drinks and check things out."

The pretty redhead took my hand in hers, "Too bad Nate, if you want to buy her a lap dance, call me first...in fact I might do one for free!" Dana smiled and winked at me before walking away. Nick gave me a sheepish smile and shrugged his shoulders.

I looked over and saw a blonde girl with large breasts dancing naked on the stage. I asked Nate where the bathroom was, he pointed it out and said he would order us some drinks. I went to the bathroom and got propositioned by both men and women a few times along the way. When I got back, Nate was sitting near the stage watching the girl with big boobs dance in front of a group of very loud guys.

Before long, I actually found myself comparing assets with her.

The stripper's breasts were larger than mine, but not as well shaped. Her ass was bigger but it had a nice shape to it and the loud guys in the front seemed to like it when she wiggled it in front of them. The blonde had a pretty face, but looked like she was living a much harder existence than my semi-pampered life in Long Beach.

Nate had bought us each a shot and another drink. He said bottom's up and we drank the shots. We watched a couple more girls dance and drank most of the second drink...

...next thing I remember I awoke back in my hotel room late the following morning naked in my bed. I couldn't remember anything from the previous night beyond sitting near the stage at the strip club.

Jenna and Gina covered their mouths, suspecting something nefarious probably happened to her. They were right...

Monica went on...I reached for my phone and saw that I had nearly 20 messages from my friends asking where I was. I looked at the clock and couldn't believe it said 11:45 a.m. My plane was due to leave at 12:30 p.m. I had a strange taste in my mouth that I couldn't place.

I called my girlfriend Lisa and told her I was fine but had overslept and was going to have to catch a later flight. She asked where I had disappeared to the night before. I told her I went to another club with one of the guys we'd met the day before. She said, "I hope you didn't do anything you are going to regret and aren't too hung-over, good luck catching another flight! I'll see you back in Long Beach."

I thought to myself that I hoped I hadn't done anything regrettable either as I couldn't even remember how I'd gotten home. I didn't think twice about being naked, I sleep in the nude most of the time.

As I climbed out of bed, I realized that many of my muscles were feeling fatigued and my pussy was sore. Just then I realized what the taste was in my mouth...

I jumped out of bed and soon realized that my butt was hurting too. I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The first thing I noticed was the dried white residue around my mouth and on my chin. My hair was stuck together in clumps. As I looked more closely it confirmed the taste in my mouth...no it couldn't be! I brought my hand up to touch the crusty semen on my face, my fingers smelled like pussy.

"What the fuck happened to me last night?"

I looked down and my pubic hair was shaved completely bald. I reached down to touch my mound and my pussy felt very tender and...stretched. I reached around and my butthole was very sore as well, "Did somebody fuck me in the ass? This can't be happening!"

I went back out to the room and looked more closely at the bed. I pulled the sheets back and couldn't believe what I saw...cum and blood stains were everywhere! Just then my cell phone rang. I didn't recognize the number, but it was a Los Angeles number so I answered. "Is this Ms. O'Neil?" A man's deep voice asked.

"Yes, this is Mrs. O'Neil who is this?" I corrected.

"A friend," boomed the voice on the other end.

"What do you want?"

"Are you wondering what happened to you last night?" The man asked.

"Who the fuck is this and how did you get my number?" I snapped.

"I think you better start being a little friendlier to me Monica."

"Why the fuck would I want to do that, and how do you know my name?"

"Because I have these...take a look at the pictures I am texting you now."

This whole situation was very surreal and I was getting quite scared. My phone beeped when the text arrived; I got a terrible pit in my stomach. I opened the first text and it was a picture of my wedding rings. I looked down at my left hand and my rings were gone, I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed earlier.

As I opened the next text I almost fell down...the picture was of me with a big black cock in my mouth.

"Monica...Monica are you there? Did you look at the pictures?" The man asked.

"...yes I looked at them...I don't understand, why are you doing this?"

"Get cleaned up and come up to room 3112. Be here in 45 minutes sharp and don't call anyone. You will be safe, but we need to talk to you!"

I got off the phone and burst into tears, "What happened to me last night?" I took a quick shower and washed all the dried semen from my hair and face. I put my hair up and put on some basic makeup. I threw on a short top, shorts and sandals.

I was trembling as I knocked on the door of room 3112. The door opened and the beautiful redhead girl that I'd seen at the strip club answered the door. She invited me in and I immediately saw Nate, the guy that I'd gone to the strip club with sitting on the couch. I gave him a dirty look; he smiled and then blew me off.

An older Caucasian gentleman approached and said, "Ms. O'Neil, hi my name is Roger Cargile. I was the one you spoke to on the phone. Thanks for coming up to see us. We have your wedding rings in a safe place and will give them to you just soon as you agree to do something for us."

"My name is Mrs. O'Neil and why would I do something for you, you stole my wedding rings."

"Actually we didn't steal them, you gave them to us!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

Roger clicked a remote control and a video played on the big screen TV. The scene was from my hotel room. I was down on my knees and elbows on the bed with my ass in the air. Nate was fucking me hard in the ass with his big black dick. My face was buried between the redhead's legs.

Roger clicked the pause button and said, "I doubt formal introductions were made last night, but the two people you had sex with are Nate Leopold and Dana McCoy. They are both contractors for my firm."

He continued, "I'm sure it is a great surprise to you Ms. O'Neil, while you were experiencing the best sex of your life last night, you were actually getting fucked by a couple of 18-year-old high school kids. And it just so happens we have it on video! It's probably not a desirable career move for you to be having sex with high school kids while you are in fact a high school teacher. That said, you put on a very convincing performance. One, that even the best CSI would not be able to determine was drug induced!"

Jenna and Gina gasped.

Monica continued, quoting what Roger said next, "Sometimes these date-rape drug induced sex scenes don't look as convincing when the victim is an unwilling participant or not sexually talented. But Monica, according to Nate and Dana you were a very willing participant and you couldn't get enough hot young pussy and big black cock! I think when you see the video you'll be impressed with your performance. I know me and the rest of my team certainly were!"

He continued, "You should be quite proud of yourself Ms. O'Neil, you are 10 years older than the two of them and they are trained sex escorts and you kept up all night long. We had all the video we needed by 3:00 a.m., but Nate and Dana had so much fun fucking you that they did the last 2 hours off the clock!"

Roger made me sit on the couch between Nate and Dana as he started the video from the beginning. He said to me, "You didn't know it, but we had a guy at the strip club with a video camera filming your experience there."

He told me he would explain why we did this after I watched the video. Roger said, "I'll tell you what we expect from you when it's over Ms. O'Neil."

Monica went on telling the story to Jenna and Gina as she learned herself what happened the night before...Not long after I lost recollection sitting at the stage of the strip club. Dana came over and performed several lap dances on me to the cheers of the loud group of guys near the stage. After watching me get worked up as the hot redhead wiggled her ass in my lap, the loud guys cheered and chanted for me to "take it off...take it off!"

In between acts with the spotlight shining on me and their continued encouragement, I did a sexy striptease. I removed my shirt and fondled my tits through my bra. They kept chanting, "take it off...take it off!" Motivated by the moment and obviously very out of my head, I unclasped my bra and held only the cups over my boobs. The cheers got louder and I eventually let it fall to the ground. That was followed by louder cheers from all the guys in the club.

The DJ announced that the club had an amateur stripper on hand and encouraged me to go up on the stage and dance for the whole crowd. I looked over at Nate, he said, "Go on Monica, you'll have fun!"

Within minutes I was dancing totally naked on stage to the cheers of the entire crowd. I looked to be having a good time as I watched the video without any recollection of it. As I came off the stage, Dana handed me my clothes to the dismay of a whole bunch of guys waiting for lap dances. She said, "Go put your clothes back on in the staging room, Nate and I have somewhere we want to take you!"

Monica looked at Jenna and Gina again, "Dana relayed the next portion of the story to me as we left the club."

As we walked out of the club to Dana's car in the parking lot, she handed Nate the keys and said, "You drive, I have something I want to get off my chest with Monica. She opened the back door and I climbed in and she jumped in behind me and within seconds was sticking her tongue in my mouth and rubbing my breasts.

We made out for several minutes as she lifted off my top and played with my tits. She pulled away and said, here is what I wanted to get off my chest...she pulled her top off and removed her bra and told me to suck her gorgeous breasts.

She said I sucked on her boobs and lowered my hand and rubbed her pussy through her skirt. She suggested, "Let's take this somewhere more comfortable, do you have a hotel room?"

Apparently I was so horny that I told them that I had a room at the Cosmopolitan.

As it turns out they actually already knew that. Nate had taken my room key while I was on the stage and the AV guy had left the strip club early and had already set up his equipment stealthily in my room. He recorded everything that transpired after we arrived.

Most of the rest of the night I witnessed on the video...when we got into my room Dana pulled me onto the bed and started taking off my clothes. Within minutes we were both totally naked. She lauded my body and said to me, "We have to get you nice and wet so you'll be able to handle Nate's big cock. But before we do that, Nate doesn't like any hair on the pussies he fucks, so we need to shave your hairy bush." She took me in the bathroom and soaped and shaved my pussy bald and smooth. She brought me back into the room. Nate told me he would be happy to fuck me now!

Dana threw me down on the bed and climbed on top of me in a sixty-nine; she soon had me moaning and telling her how much I loved her tongue. Nate then took off his clothes and approached the edge of the bed. The young black guy pulled down his boxers and the video captured my look of amazement at the size of his wonderful cock.

As I now watched it the following day without any recollection of the night before, I couldn't believe that I had been able to take the huge thing in my pussy and more surprisingly, in my ass.

He held it out and Dana and I took turns sucking and licking it. The audio mic picked up my comment, "Oh my God, it is SO BIG! It's twice the size of my husband's!"

On the video Nate responded, "It's not even hard yet, it'll get bigger when you lick my balls." I sluttishly sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time and let them pop in and out to his delight.

The video was edited to show only a small percentage of the action and still lasted well over an hour. It showed me getting fucked by Nate's big black dick in countless positions. I squealed and screamed as he also fucked me in the ass two times. Dana and I ate each other's pussies and sucked each other's tits while Nate fucked us. I couldn't believe they were both only 18-years-old as they performed like porn stars who, based on the video, fucked me like no other night of my life! The video showed them bringing me to climax well over a dozen times.

Nate then chimed-in with his deep voice from the couch, "You sure enjoyed sucking my cock and licking my big balls; I blew my wad in your mouth three times. I'm sure when you woke up today you had my baby juice on your face. When I blew my last load in your mouth at 5:00 a.m., you had just climaxed again from Dana's tongue on your clit."

The asshole continued, "As Dana and I walked out of your room, you were passed out on the bed with my seed dribbling out the side of your mouth and your own juice leaking from your pussy onto the sheets! I said to Dana, "Now there's a woman who's been properly fucked!" She agreed and we both laughed."

Nate went on, "I'm guessing your pussy and asshole are both really tender today. I'm not sure I've ever fucked tighter holes, especially from someone your age. Your husband must have a small dick! I know your asshole was virgin territory, but if you weren't married I'd thought your pussy was too. You actually bled some from both holes! However after last night, you should now be adequately stretched out for your next assignment!" Nate and Dana laughed again.

"Assignment? What assignment?"

As I watched the video I was ashamed at how many times I told Nate how much I loved his huge black dick and how much better it felt than my husband's. At one point, Nate said, "Prove to me how much more you love my cock than your husband's little dick by taking off your wedding rings and giving them to Dana. You aren't going to get anymore of my cock until you do!"

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers