Ugly Betty Grows Up Ch. 01

Story Info
A tale about Betty and Daniel from the show "Ugly Betty".
761 words
3.78
12.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I DO NOT OWN THIS SHOW OR THE CHARACTERS. THIS IS JUST A STORY BASED OF MY MOST FAVORITE SHOW EVER.

(The story will start in Daniel's point of view, then switch to Betty's. It follows an episode from the third season.)

Daniel's Point of View:

It was happening. What I swore wouldn't happen is happening. I've developed feelings for Betty...

When my father hired her, I thought I'd never like her. She was awkward, clumsy. But somehow, bit by bit, she's worn me down. As an assistant, she really went beyond the call of duty. As a friend she was even better, giving me advice and encouragement. Now that she's an editor, I've found that she is in one word, resilient. She's done more in three years than I've done in my whole life. To be honest, it's a bit intimidating. She's no longer that mousy assistant. She's a woman. And she's started dressing like it. I try hard not to notice, but who could ignore those legs of hers? Or the way her clothes seem to hug every curve of her body? Or the way she smiles at someone like nothing else in the world matters? Or the way she laughs as though someone's the funniest person in the world?

Betty's Point of View:

I've noticed that Daniel has been giving me odd looks lately. I'm a bit angry at him. I was nominated for an award for the blog I started online. Someone from the award committee came to interview me. What does he do? He launches into a tirade of all of the embarrassing things I've done over the last three years. Then he finishes by saying that he still think of me as his cute, innocent, naive little assistant!

Right now I'm at an upscale party. As an editor at Mode, I scored an invite. But of course, as the partial owner if Mode, Daniel is here too. I'm avoiding him, chatting with a handsome British model. His name is Gregory. He's the typical model. Tall, blond, cocky and dumb. Daniel keeps glancing over, a hurt look on his face. Music starts playing and Gregory grabs my arm.

"Let's dance!" He says, dragging me into the floor. He places his hand in my waist, using the other to hold my hand.

"I don't really want to dance," I say. "I'm just not in the mood."

"Nonsense!" He exclaims, pulling me closer to his body. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable when I look up and see Daniel. His blue eyes are dark with anger. I can see a vein throbbing on his forehead. That only happens when he gets really pissed.

"She said she doesn't want to dance." He growls, staring Gregory down.

"Well the cleavage she's been showing suggests otherwise," Gregory says with a smirk. "She's just being a tease."

With that, Daniel punches him in the face, knocking him to the ground. He looks at me, making me blush, and walks out the room. Everyone there has fallen silent as some people rush to help Gregory. I run after Daniel, following him into a deserted hallway.

"Daniel, what's wrong with you?" I exclaim. I always knew he had a temper, but knocking a guy out?

"Didn't you hear what he was saying Betty? I couldn't let him talk about you like that." he replies.

" Daniel, I can handle a bit of rude talk. I'm not a child who needs protection." I say, annoyed and confused.

"I know you're no child," he murmurs, running his hand through his disheveled hair.

"Really?" I ask, stepping closer to him. "Than why do you treat me like one"

"I do not." He replies indignantly.

"Remember the interview? You said you see me as an innocent, cute assistant. That sounds like the description of a child!" I spit out.

"Betty," he starts. I don't allow him to finish.

"I am not a child. I'm a woman." I say, my face warming. I look at him and he's giving me that same look I've been seeing for the past few weeks.

"Betty, I have to say things like that." Daniel says, looking at me intently.

"Why?" I ask, confused.

"If I don't, then I won't be able to control myself when I'm with you." he answers, looking away from me.

I'm still lost as to what he means. That is until he leans forward and kisses me. It's a deep, warm, anxious kiss. I wrap my arms around his broad shoulders, and lean closer into the kiss...

TO BE CONTINUED