Ugly Duckling to Sissy Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body jerked violently and she let out a piercing scream!

The two men grabbed her by the waist and by her throat to hold her still and and started to rythmically fuck her.

She stopped screaming, but, tears were flowing down her face and she looked like she was going to pass out.

Yet, after a few more minutes, she started making out with the guy in front of her while the guy behind her nibbled on the back of her neck and ears.

I guess she started enjoying herself.

The three of them moaned and grunted like animals.

Then, after about ten minutes of brutal double penetration, they put her back down and on her knees. The men took turns squirting their cum in her mouth and on her face.

"That's it!" said the director, and everyone gave Stella a big applause.

By this point, my panties were soaking wet.

I realized that Ted must be worried about me being gone so long, so I turned to go back to him.

Too late!

I felt someone grab me by the neck and pull me away.

There was no use in trying to fight back. The person pulling me was big and very strong.

It was Ted.

He pulled me down the hallway and pulled me into a room. He was rough with me, pulling and shoving me.

"Ted, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I have been worried about you. You shouldn't have been gone for so long!" He said in an angry voice.

"I've searched half of this place!" He said.

"I'm sorry Ted. I heard noise, then I found out they were making a movie and I lost track of time." I tried to explain.

"You have so much to learn!" Ted said as he continued pulling me.

He found a chair and sat in it, then, pulled me down over his lap into a spanking position.

He pulled my panties down.

"What the fuck, Ted, you're not going to..." But, I did not finish my sentence.

"WHAP!"

His big hand landed on my ass so hard, that it took my brain several seconds to process the feeling.

It was burning excruciating pain!

"Ted, no!" I screamed.

"WHAP!"

"WHAP!"

"WHAP!"

"WHAP!"

"Is five enough?" He asked. "Have I made my point?"

I was fight back a torrent of tears. My ass was throbbing with pain. I felt scared and humiliated.

"Yes." I said in a low and sheepish voice.

Ted pulled my panties back up and turned me around to sit on his lap facing him.

He wiped a few tears from my face.

He tried to kiss me and I pulled away.

He grabbed the back of my neck and looked at me with a menacing expression.

I submitted to him and let him kiss me.

It didn't take long for my anger to dissolve and I was kissing him back passionately.

I felt his cock come alive under my ass as it had done before. A big thick long black dangerous snake!

I was getting so horny I could not think straight. I started grinding on his cock.

Oh my God, I wanted his cock inside me! I did not care how painful it would be! I wanted him to fuck me!

But, this make-out session ended as abruptly as the one in the limo.

Ted gently pulled me off his lap and stood up.

"It's time to go." He said. "I hope you had fun tonight."

Hell has no fury like a horny sissy turned down for sex! But, I did not want him to see me angry. "Okay, baby." I said with a fake smile.

"I know what you want." He said. "I want it, too. And, it will happen sooner than you think. First, you need to know how to take it and what to do. If I fuck you before you are ready, you will split in two."

The limo dropped me off in Bernice's apartment, so that Bernice could help me take off the makeup and change back to a boy.

Ted gave me a kiss on the lips and told me I would see him again in month, and, that he would take me somewhere really nice where he would "defile" me - but, only if I spent the month training with Bernice. She had to verify to him that I was ready for him.

I showed Bernice my red and swollen ass. "You are a little pussy to complain about that!" She said.

"When that man fucks you, you will learn what real pain is, and you will fucking love it. You will beg for the pain of his cock!" She said.

Bernice told me to come back tomorrow. She told me to stop by a lingerie store on the way to her apartment to pick up fishnet stockings. She said she loved to fuck girls in fishnet stockings.

Bernice promised to be very gentle with me. She said she would start me off with her smallest strap-on, which was only about twice the size of my little peepee.

12