Ugly Duckling to Sissy Princess Ch. 05

Story Info
Vicky's very special night.
5.3k words
4.68
36k
37

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHouston
JHouston
455 Followers

Bernice held my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom to her living room where there were five very pretty girls, sissies, I will use the word "gurls" to distinguish them from girls that were born with a pussy.

I recognized a few of these gurls from the party at the mansion.

The gurls' names Deborah, Jill, Vanessa, Shirley and Anne. Each of them was very pretty, but, only Vanessa came close to being as attractive as me. She had a feminine and beautiful white face, and, a very girly thin body that looked delicious in tight-fitting clothes.

All of us, except Vanessa, were dressed in standard sissy outfits: tight mini dresses or mini skirts with skimpy tops, pantyhose or stockings, and high heels.

Deborah, Jill, Shirley and Anne were cheerful gurls with big and warm smiles. They were very friendly and complimented me on my looks. A few of them squeezed my ass.

I found out Deborah and Vanessa had real tits! The other gurls had fake tits like me.

Vanessa was different than the other gurls. She was gorgeous, but, she had a real bitchy attitude. She looked at me coldly, with only a faint smile. Her gaze seemed penetrating and calculating. She was sizing me up. Her style of clothes indicated she was a dominatrix wannabe with thigh high black boots, black pantyhose with Cuban seam, red corset and long jet black hair. She was about a foot taller than me. (Both of us wore high heels. I was wearing 5-inch stilettos and she was wearing 5 to 7-in thigh high boots.)

Vanessa was clearly an alpha gurl, second in power only to Bernice in the group. I sensed that the other gurls deferred to her, either out of fear or respect or both.

There was also a guy with them, an extremely handsome nearly naked young guy. Bernice introduced him as Simon. Simon was a male stripper they had hired to entertain them for the evening and the only thing he had on were tiny shorts. He was white, tall and but, shorter than Ted, and he had an incredible body: perfect six pack, ripped, with big thick muscles. His muscles were perfect, big, but not excessive. He looked of Italian descent. He had short brown hair, brown eyes, and a very familiar looking face. Had I seen him on a magazine or catalogue?

We looked at each other as we shook hands and - Oh my God! - I recognized him! He goes to my college! He is on the college's lacross team! My palm started to sweat and I started to panic! I had the impulse to run and hide from him. He could tell everyone on campus that I was a sissy queer!

"Are you okay, Vicky?" He asked me in a sincere and sweet tone.

On further reflection, I calmed down. Why the hell would he recognize me? I recognized him, because he is one of the princes of campus, an extremely popular jock who can have any girl on campus spread her legs with a snap of his fingers. His pretty pictures show up often in the school newspaper.

But, conversely, he has no reason to know who I am. I am socially invisible on campus. Plus, even if he had seen me before, I look so different dolled up with make-up.

A sudden thought popped into my head. My girlfriend loves jocks, she may have fucked this guy. Being a sissy helped me to understand Carol better. It was easy to understand how she became uncontrollably horny around guys like this. Instead of feeling jealousy, I felt envy. Carol was so lucky to be getting pounded by guys like Simon.

Shirley said, "It's too bad you came so late, you missed watching Simon's shake his ass for us!"

Then, Jill said, "We spend so much time entertaining rich and powerful middle-aged men. They're very generous and all, but, we need some young boys to play with, too."

I looked at Simon again and caught him checking me out. He said, "I have 20 minutes left, maybe I can give you a quick dance before I leave."

I answered, "Oh no, thanks, that is not necessary!" But, my eyes must have betrayed me. I wanted to see him dance. I was curious, that's all.

He smiled at me and Bernice grabbed my hand and pulled me to a chair. I couldn't say no to Bernice. Nothing good ever came out of saying no to Bernice. I sat on the chair nervously and Simon looked straight into my eyes and said, "Relax Vicky! There is nothing to be nervous about, I may kiss a little, but, I don't bite - unless you pay me extra!"

Wow! I was not prepared for a lap dance from Simon. He danced with nothing on except his tiny shorts, and when he removed this, he just had a man's g-string that barely contained his big package.

He lifted my dress to expose my legs and thighs and he rubbed his body all over my body. At one point, he put his leg over my shoulder and rubbed his crotch on my face and I could smell his musky scent. He rubbed his meat on my face and all that separated us was a thin piece of fabric!

Then, he stood straight, with his crotch just a few inches from my face and he said, "Vicky, grab my cock! Pull it out!"

"No, thank you!" I replied, with my heart beating fast.

But, the chorus of gurls yelled, "Grab his cock, Vicky! Pull it out!"

I had not expected this. I had been to stripclubs were girls gave men lapdances, but, you were not allowed to touch their pussy. I looked at Bernice with pleading eyes. I tried to send her a message, "Please Bernice, help me out here! I'm not ready for this! I've never touched another man's cock!"

But, she looked back at me and the message I got back from her cold stare was, "Do it! Don't spoil my party!"

The gurls continued to cheer for me to grab Simon's cock, and, it became obvious that I had no choice in the matter.

Okay, I had to do this! What harm could come from just pulling it out. Everyone would get a big laugh, and then, it would be over, right? Simon would put his clothes back on and leave for his next stripping gig.

This was no big deal, right? Just the grand finale of his act, right? I reached out, with trembling hands, and felt his thick manhood. I pulled out his cock from his g-string. Shit! It sprang upwards and I jumped back surprised by its size.

The gurls got a big laugh out of this.

"Go ahead, touch it, play with it, Vicky." Simon said. It wasn't so much a command, as giving me permission. Simon took it for granted that every girl and gurl was just dying to play with his cock! I wasn't.

I was not comfortable with this at all. I had already made up my mind that I wanted to stay straight (with the sole exception of licking the cum out of my girlfriend's mouth and pussy), and, I was only here because Bernice had blackmailed me. I looked at Bernice again, trying to communicate with my eyes, "Please, Bernice! I don't want this! Do something to make it end now!"

But, she looked back at me sternly shifting her eyes between me and Simon's cock, indicating her command that I touch it.

I looked up at Simon, and he was smiling down at me with anticipation. The whole room had turned quiet with anticipation, all eyes where on me.

I could just get up and leave, no one would stop me. But, Bernice would get pissed off, and who knows what she would do. She could get mean and crazy.

I had to convince myself - just touch it for a minute. Everyone would be happy. It wouldn't make me gay to just touch it for 60 seconds. Hell, male doctors touch other men's cock all the time, right?

So, I did it! My fingers could not wrap around Simon's thick meat, but, I held it as best as I could. Oh my God, it was so big! Probably not as big as Ted's, but, still, pretty fucking big! I held Simon's cock with both my hands. Had 60 seconds passed already? Can I let go now? Is it over?

But, the gurls made a stroking motion and said, "Milk it, Vicky, milk it!"

What the fuck? What are they asking me to do?

Simon put his hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Vicky, don't be afraid. Just stroke it for a few minutes. I'll cum on three minutes, shoot my load on your face, and everyone is happy!"

What the fuck! I'm supposed to jerk him off and let him cum on my face? Fuck no! I'm getting the fuck out of here. I was about to get up, when I felt Bernice's hands on my shoulders pushing me back down. She was behind me. She kissed the back of my neck and I melted. God, she had such amazing powers over me! The smell of her perfume was intoxicating. She is gorgeous like an angel. A dark angel, but still, an angel.

She took both of my hands and made me squeeze Simon's balls, and then, she put my hands on his shaft and made me stroke his big thick meat with both of my hands.

She guided my hands to give Simon a remarkable handjob. I used his pre-cum as lubrication and I teased his head, then his shaft, then stroked him, then, teased the underside of his shaft. Then Bernice withdrew her hands and I just continued to do what Bernice had taught me to do.

And, I was doing a damn good job, because, more and more pre-cum oozed out of Simon's cock-hole and he was breathing slow and moaning.

As more and more pre-cum oozed out, Simon's cock became more slippery, and I played with it faster and faster. I got really into it, alternating between stroking him and teasing him with the tip of my fingers on the tip of his cock. I heard Simon moaning louder, indicating he was getting close to cuming.

Great! My ordeal is almost over. - I thought.

Then, Bernice made the announcement, "It's time to give this gurl her first taste of cock!"

Jerking a guy off was one thing; sucking cock was another. I was definitely not ready for that! I started to stroke Simon really fast, hoping to make him cum before Bernice forced me to suck his cock, but, Bernice was quick to react and she grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my chair.

Bernice put her hand on the back of my neck and whispered in my ears, "It's what you really want Vicky. You know you want it, so stop being a little pussy about it! Do it now!"

"It's not what I want!" I said belligerently.

Simon looked down at me and said, "I'm not going to pressure you to do anything you don't want to do, Vicky." But, between Bernice's hand on the back of my neck and this hot stud looking down on me, I melted. I felt wetness between my legs. Maybe Bernice was right. Maybe she knew me better than I knew myself.

I nodded. "Okay." I said.

Bernice facilitated us by grabbing Simon's cock with one hand and the back of my neck with the other. She led the tip of his cock smoothly into my mouth. First, she teased us both by rubbing the tip of Simon's cock on my lips like a lipstick. My lips became moist with Simon's pre-cum.

Then, she pushed the tip of Simon's cock into my mouth and I had to open my jaw very wide to receive him.

"See how much fun that is, Vicky?" She whispered in my ear.

But, I gagged when Simon's cock pushed deeper in my mouth and hit the back of my throat. Simon's cock was so thick and long that I gagged and felt like I would vomit. I felt tears sliding down my face. I wanted to stop, but, Bernice was there to encourage me to keep trying.

She held the back of my neck and provided instructions. "Swallow his cock, Vicky. Let it slip down your throat, you'll be okay. It'll become easier."

With Bernice by my side giving me step by step instructions, I was deepthroating Simon's cock within five minutes.

Then, she said, "You're a fast learner! I'll take my seat now and watch the show."

I could hear Simon moaning and I loved the power I suddenly had over him! My mouth was making this incredibly hot guy squirm. He was about to cum, but, I stopped him by withdrawing my mouth and squeezing his balls. "Not yet, I want to keep practicing!" I told him. I did not want to do this, but, if I'm going to do it, I might as well practice different techniques. I was ready to put more effort into it and get creative. I wanted to see the power I could yield by giving a man intimate pleasure.

I sucked him faster and I used my tongue to tease the tip of his cock and the underside of his shaft as it was going down my throat. Then, with his long shaft fully inserted in my mouth and down my throat, I licked his balls vigorously. I tried to incorporate the best technique that Carol had used on me and the best techniques I have watched in porn.

I teased his cock mercilessly, by kissing the tip and then, down the shaft, licking it all over with my swirling tongue, and even gently biting it. I put my lips on the tip of his cock and sucked the tip like I was trying to suck out all the milk from his sack. Then, I flicked my tongue in the areas under his helmet.

In short time, Simon was desperately begging me to let him cum. I had already stopped him from cumming three times to continue practicing, and he was desperate to cum. I was beginning to feel sorry for him.

"Oh fuck Vicky! You can't keep teasing me like that. Let me fucking cum, already!" He yelled at me, grabbing my head and fucking my mouth.

I could not see the gurls, but, I heard slapping noises. They were using us as live porn to masturbate.

I pushed Simon back to withdraw his cock out of my mouth, but, only to say to him, "Okay baby. I'll let you cum. Shove your cock deep down my throat and fill me up with your warm thick milk." He seemed to start cumming just by hearing me say that, and he quickly shoved his cock down my throat. He almost pushed me and my chair back off balance, but, he managed to grab my head before I fell back.

He moaned loudly and grabbed firmly on to my head. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit!" He said.

He buckled and trembled. I felt his cock throbbing and violently explode deep down my throat. I felt the first loaded squirt shoot down my throat. It was warm and copious.

But, I did not want to miss tasting his cum. I let his cock slip out my throat just enough to have it fill my mouth with his warm and salty milk. I loved the taste of it! There was something familiar about this taste. I sucked his cock hard as he shot his loads in my mouth. He moaned loudly and I did not know if I was hurting him or giving him a super intense orgasm.

"That was unfucking believable!" He said to me, catching his breath, while, I savored his milk, licked my lips and swallowed the last load.

I heard the gurls moaning and cuming. I blushed. I felt like a porn star. I heard them say, "That was fucking hot!" "No way that was her first blowjob!"

Vanessa said, "She was coy at first, but then, her inner slut came out with a vengeance. I thought she would run out of here crying like a little girl, but, I admit it, I'm impressed."

Strangely, sucking cock made me feel powerful and very proud of my skills.

Simon and I went to the bathroom together to clean up.

I was smiling and beaming with pride. I rocked Simon's world! I had all the power over him when his cock was in my mouth. I had him begging for mercy. Simon said, "Thank you Vicky! That was, like, the best fucking blowjob ever!"

I blushed.

But, then, he said something quite unexpected. He said, "Carol gives a decent blowjob, but, nowhere even close to that!"

What shocked me was not that he had fucked my girlfriend, but, that he appeared to know I was Carol's boyfriend. I felt extremely hot and dizzy and lightheaded. The room started spinning, and I felt me knees buckle and, I braced myself to hit the floor. But, I didn't fall. Simon caught me and I felt his big strong hands pick me up and carry me to a bed.

I fainted. When I came to, I was very disoriented.

I heard Bernice's voice first, "Are you alright Vicky? Simon is a fucking idiot for mentioning Carol. A real dick move." She said looking at him with an ice cold glare.

"I meant it as a compliment! I don't understand why he, I mean she, fainted." Simon tried to defend himself. "I thought it would be a compliment!"

I asked Simon, "Are you going to tell Carol or anyone else about me? I will have to move to another city and another college."

Simon asked, "You mean she doesn't know? When I first recognized you, I put two and two together. I thought, he lets her be a slut, and, she lets him be a sissy slut. It seemed to make sense."

I explained, "No, I know about her urges, and I am forced to condone it, because I cannot leave her. I'll never find another girl like that to love me. But, she doesn't know anything about this. I was going to quit this, but, I was forced to be here tonight." I said, looking coldly at Bernice.

Simon said, "If you are worried that I'm going to go back to campus and tell everyone about this, you're fucking crazy! No one at school knows I do this to pay pay for tution and books. And no one knows that - you know - I let queers or sissies or whatever touch me. I have a lot more to lose than you from exposing any of this!"

He was right. He was one of the most popular jocks on campus. This would be a real major scandal. On the other hand, I was a social zero in college. Most people would probably say something like, "Who? Oh, Carol's boyfriend? A guy like that who lets his girlfriend fuck every jock on campus - It's no surprise he is a closet sissy."

"So, you fucked Carol?" I asked him.

"Um, can we have a minute?" He asked everyone else in the room.

Except for Vanessa, the gurls put their arms around me and asked me if I was okay and if I was willing to be alone with with Simon. I told them it was okay to leave me alone with him.

Bernice surprised me by kissing me on the lips and she was the last to leave.

"Look, um, I'm gonna come clean about everything." He started to speak.

"Okay." I said.

"I was the first to fuck her while she was dating you. In fact, you could probably say I am responsible for turning her into the slut she has become. I'm sorry about that. But, it's not like she didn't want to. I can read women. She wanted to fuck me real bad since our first tutoring sessions. I caught her staring at my abs and my arms, and even between my legs. But, she was at war with her own sexuality, because she did not want to cheat on you. She told me about you and how much she loved you. She resisted my initial advances, but really, she didn't stand a chance. It was like putting a heavyweight boxing champion up against a figure skater in a boxing match. She was a beautiful and nerdy naive chick with a nerdy micro-penis boyfriend that treated her like a lovely porcelain doll, instead of like a real woman. No offense." He explained.

"But, what was most interesting is what happened after I seduced her." He explained.

"What happened?" I asked him.

He explained, "Well, I just wanted to fuck her a few times, then, I would move on to the next slut, and let the two of you get back into your monogamous fairy tale relationship."

But, Carol alternated between feeling really guilty about cheating on you, and, begging me for more. It was like she had been sexually frustrated for years and years, and once she started feasting, nothing could quell her ravenous hunger. We fucked and fucked and fucked. I threw her around like a rag doll; slammed her against walls; face-fucked her like you wouldn't believe, and, the more I abused her, and fucked the shit out of her, the more insatiable she became. That holiday break, when she came back and told everyone she had twisted her ankle while hiking with her dad, the truth was we had a rough sex marathon and she couldn't walk straight for a week. No matter how hard I fucked her, she just came back for more. I realized then that I was defeated. I couldn't keep up the pace. I was tired, man! I hit a wall and couldn't keep on fucking like that, it was exhausting. But, she her sexual appetite seemed to have no bounds."

He continued his story, "Finally, I did the only thing I could do to get rid of her."

"What?" I asked him.

He said, "I shared my notes about her with my jock buddies, guys like me - big, strong, muscular, and at least 7.5 inches; jocks that treat women like sluts. They asked her for tutoring in biology and they followed my same script, line by line. Of course, she tried to resist each one of them. But, my script manipulated all her vulnerabilities and kinks. It was iron-clad. Before you knew it, she was getting fucked by dozens of jocks on campus on a regular basis. She finally got what she really needed."

JHouston
JHouston
455 Followers
12