Ugly Ugliest Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, yeah! Give it to me!" Alexis ordered Robin as Sable scrambled around and plopped down in front of Alexis. "Jam that mother fucker up my ass!"

Robin did, forcing his cock into her resisting, squirming shitter. Alexis gave a small sob then bent to begin tonguing Sable's purplish pink pussy lips.

"Oh si!" Sable cried out as Alexis's pink tongue rasped across her clitoris.

Alexis sucked and slurped at Sable's wet pussy, then as Robin began pulling his thick cock out of her ass, bent her head and began tonguing Sable's spicy anus. Then as Robin started pushing himself back in to Alexis's still resisting rectum, Alexis wormed a finger into Sable's back door while sucking lightly on Sable's clitoris.

"Son of a bitch," Robin groaned as Alexis's tight anal sheath clamped down on his cock.

He took his hands off of her hips and captured her heavy breasts.

"Mmph!" Alexis encouraged as she licked and sucked at Sable's pussy.

"Mmph!" she grunted as Robin twisted her hard nipples.

"Mmph!" she screamed into Sable's pussy when Robin's right hand trailed down and tickled Alexis's dripping pussy.

"Oh God, oh son of a fucking bitch!" Alexis screamed out as she orgasmed from Robin's fingers teasing her clitoris.

Robin's cock was gripped in a tight fist, but when Alexis's orgasm racked her muscular body, the tightness became unbearable and he jerked his cock nearly all the way out of her.

The abrupt, rough jerking of Robin's cock triggered off a second, more powerful orgasm and Alexis clamped down even harder. Robin's cock again shoved its way back into her throbbing rectum and Alexis screamed in yet another orgasm.

"Fuck, oh fucking son of a bitch!" Robin grunted and spurted heavily into his condom.

Sable also thrashed in her own orgasm as Alexis fingered her tight ass with two fingers and fingered her pussy with four fingers.

For a long moment, the three grunted and thrashed in their own pleasure. Then slowly, Robin fell backward, pulling his slimy, soiled cock from Alexis's back door. Alexis uncoiled and slid forward, along Sable's short body, until they were again face to face.

The two women shared a gentle kiss, then Alexis wiggled off of the bed.

"Bathroom," she ordered.

Robin weakly gestured toward a second door and Alexis scampered toward that room.

They made love again, this time Robin hammered his cock in and out of Sable's pussy while Alexis squatted her blonde pussy over Sable's hungry mouth.

Then they slept.

Robin awoke when gray dawn was just beginning to filter in through the bedroom windows. He pulled a robe over his naked body, then went downstairs.

Cutting up fresh fruits and melons, he placed this into a large bowl. He put that on a tray, along with a carafe of fresh brewed coffee and three mugs, along with small carafes of cream and sugar.

"Breakfast in bed? Oh I love this!" Alexis enthused.

They ate, sharing from the large bowl, they emptied the carafe of coffee, then the three made love again. First they formed a daisy chain, Alexis sucking and licking Sable's pussy while Sable sucked Robin's fat cock and Robin tongued Alexis's blonde slit. Alexis was the first to orgasm, Robin second, then Sable wet Alexis's face with her orgasm.

Again, Robin insisted on a condom as he pounded Alexis's pussy. Sable rode on Alexis's face to two screaming orgasms. She leaned forward, hissed Robin hotly, then lay down and tongued Alexis's pussy while her man's cock pounded in and out of the cheerleader's pussy.

Then Robin wearily got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Don't know what y'all got to do today, but Mr. Robin's got a business see about," he said.

When he stepped out of the shower, an angry Sable was sitting, still nude on his vanity.

"She no come here no more, hear?" she ordered.

"What? Why?" Robin asked, toweling himself off.

In rapid Spanish Sable yelled, cursed, growled that she had been extremely jealous, watching her man, her man making love with another woman. Finally she quit ranting and stood, breathing hard. She pressed herself against Robin, pulled him down for a kiss, kissed him a second time, then took a breath.

"I am jealous woman," she admitted in English. "And I do not want that blonde bitch stealing my man."

"Sweetheart, she's not..." Robin hastened to assure her.

"I find out, I am watching you, you fuck that bitch, that whore, you fuck her up her ass and I find out I am in love with you," Sable said, eyes wide.

"Even saying it now? Robin Boudreaux? I am in love with you. I cannot believe but it is true," Sable confessed.

"Love you too," Robin admitted.

She hugged him and kissed him again.

"So, we don't do that no more, we only do that when we are married," Sable decided.

"What?" Robin laughed.

"No, no, is not funny," Sable snapped, waving her left hand at him. "We married? I your wife? Then I don't worry, that bitch steal you away."

"Uh huh, and what about me, huh?" Robin said, beginning to dress. "Suppose you fall in love with that blonde bitch, huh?"

"Fall...? But Robin, I am in love with you," Sable protested. "How would I fall in love with her?"

Having no argument, sensing that no words would explain his fears to Sable, he simply urged her to dress.

"No," Sable decided, looking at the ruined bedroom. "You go. I clean."

At lunch time, Robin left Mattie in charge of Prentiss Chevrolet and hurried down to Babbage's Department Store. There, he found a simple platinum wedding set. The engagement ring had three square cut diamonds, one carat each.

Sage Smith's ring size had been a four and Robin deduced that she and Sable were close to the same size, so had them size the engagement ring to a size four.

"Thank you, sir, come again," the salesgirl said happily as she tried to calculate her four and a half percent commission off of the sale.

Chapter 7

For their honeymoon, Sable wanted to go to Quexalino, Mexico, birthplace of her mother. Carmen was horrified and begged her daughter to reconsider, but Sable wanted to see where her mother's journey had begun.

Their honeymoon in the sleepy little villa lasted two days. By the morning of the second day, Sable understood why her mother had wanted to flee, to come to America. Robin was able to rent them a charter boat that took them out for some deep sea fishing, but even that excitement only lasted a couple of days and Sable was ready to come home, to Kimble, Louisiana.

Upon their return, Sable did quietly tell her mother that there was some interest in finding Angela Sistrone, some questions about the bludgeoning death of her father.

"But what of Pedro Garcia?" Carmen asked.

"A coyote? No one cares," Sable assured her mother.

Robin let Sable know, if she wished to continue working for Buenos Noches Cleaning, he would not object.

"I only clean for one customer," Sable smiled and kissed him. "I clean my husband's house."

Vernon Flahey, the neighbor in the pink house did wedge his bulk into a skimpy swimsuit and waddle down to Robin's house.

"Hey," he effused when Sable opened the door. "Heard Robin got himself chained down."

"Eh?" Sable asked, brow furrowed.

"Yeah, got himself shackled to the old ball and chain," Vernon went on. "But let him know that we're having a little get-together tonight. Tell him to bring the blushing bride, okay?"

"Okay, I tell him," Sable agreed and closed the door.

Then she shuddered. The man was far too heavy to be walking around in such a revealing outfit. His skin was far too pasty, splotchy to parade around in nothing but a swimsuit.

She did call Robin and did pass on the man's invitation. Robin's outburst shocked her.

"That son of a... You are NEVER, I mean NEVER to go anywhere near that slimy piece of shit!" Robin thundered.

"Husband, husband, I will not," Sable quietly implored.

"I mean it, Sage," Robin growled.

"I am Sable," Sable reminded him.

"That's what I said," Robin said.

Sable did not correct him.

"Anyway, you go see you mother tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah," Robin sighed.

April's alcoholism had progressed to the point that the woman was now confined to Pine Groves Assisted Living. At only forty seven years old, the woman looked like she was almost a hundred years old. Always a little on the chubby side, she now weighed nearly two hundred pounds. Most of her hair and her teeth had fallen out, and her eyesight had failed.

She lay in a bed, smiling and singing and laughing. Those rare moments when reality intervened, April Boudreaux wailed and screamed and begged for a drink.

"You good son," Sable soothed. "I love you."

"Love you too Sable," Robin sighed.

He did go and visit his mother. April laughed happily, greeting him in Cajun French, the language of her childhood. Then she sang the Cajun lullabies she used to sing to him when he was an infant.

"Bye Momma, I love you," Robin said, a few tears trickling down his cheeks.

"Aw cher! You can't leave no! You ain't had you nothing eat, huh?" April protested.

"Yeah, Momma, we done had us some gumbo," Robin lied. "It was good yeah."

"Bacon grease, that the secret," April said, then lapsed into singing again.

"Bye Momma," Robin said and kissed her wrinkled cheek.

Driving home, Robin smiled. On one side of the highway was Boudreaux Ford and on the other side was Prentiss Chevrolet. And in front of each building was a brand new SUV with Buenos Noches Cleaning Services emblazoned on the sides of the vehicles, with their telephone number.

Sable was the one that answered that telephone number; her only remaining duty for the company.

Seeing the vehicles, knowing that his mother in law was inside of one of his businesses, making sure that his buildings looked clean, professional did cause him to smile. He had given the company the two vehicles and had paid for Superior Signs to put the wraps on the vehicles.

That little act of charity had earned Robin access to his wife's tight ass. Sable draped herself over the arm of his leather couch, reached back and pulled her sweet buttocks as far apart as she could. Then she grunted and squealed as he insinuated his greasy fingers in and out of her tight anus. When he was corkscrewing three greasy fingers in and out of her, Sable begged him to fuck her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, you don't make love, you fuck me," she ordered.

He greased up his cock, placed the head of his cock to the tiny opening and shoved it in.

"Oh, ah! Oh God!" Sable screamed, then lapsed into a string of Spanish curse words.

Robin did recognize 'gringo' but kept pushing his cock into her tight ass. When he was halfway in and Sable was no longer screaming, just gurgling, he slowly began to pull out.

"Aieegh!" she suddenly screamed and shook.

Robin felt a warm wetness spray his upper thighs and his wife continued to shake. He slowly pushed his cock back into the unbelievable tightness and she gave a strangled grunt.

"Oh!" she let out a breath when he again started to pull out of her bowels.

Soon, though, he was slowly pushing himself all the way into her. Then pulling all the way out. In, out, in, out.

Then he reached between them and dug a couple of fingers into her pussy.

"Aieegh!" she screamed again and shuddered in orgasm.

Then Robin made the mistake of looking. His cock was being strangled by a purplish pink ring of flesh, nestled between two luscious buttocks.

"Oh holy fuck!" Robin grunted and began spurting heavily into his wife's bowels.

Now, seeing the two SUVs, Robin thought back to that night, thought back to his wife's beautiful ass, and began developing an erection.

Entering the house, he saw Sable as she stood in the kitchen. Her curtain of long black hair hung down, swaying from side to side as she stirred their meal.

"Hi, husband," she called out without turning around.

"Hi wife," he agreed and entered the kitchen.

She turned and smiled happily. Robin's semi-erect cock grew to full hardness; Sable was wearing an apron and nothing else.

She playfully swatted at his hands when he attempted to touch her flesh.

"No, no, I am cooking," she laughed. "We do that later, you go get out suit."

After the meal, he made love to her, on the leather couch, the same one she'd draped herself over for their first anal sex. Then, hand in hand, they climbed the stairs to their bedroom and again made love. Then they lay, entwined with one another.

Since that one time with Alexis Smith, Sable had not brought home any other women. She had not even expressed any desires for another woman, other than when they'd watch television. She might comment on how attractive a celebrity was. She might say she wondered if this actress or that personality would maybe like to make love with her, with them. But other than that, there was no mention of bringing another woman into their bed.

And then Sage Amy Smith had hammered frantically on their front door.

Chapter 8

"All right, Family Day,' Julie Chamblee announced as the patients ate their lunch. "When I call your name..."

This time, Edmund Jefferson did not hide his tears when his name was not called. Theresa walked over and hugged the man, then softly kissed his cheek.

"It's not my wife," the man sobbed. "It's my baby girl. I want to see my baby girl, you know?"

Julie finished calling the seven names and Sage nodded when her name was called.

She too gave Edmund a hug, then went to her room. She brushed her teeth and brushed out her long strawberry blonde hair then pulled the hair back and pinned it with the heavy silver clasp Sable had given her.

Sage had never been one to wear make-up; her skin was pale, blemish free. But now she wished she had some cover stick, a little bit of foundation. There were horrible circles under her eyes and her skin color was a sickly shade of pale.

Resigned to the fact that this was the best she would look, Sage went and took a seat outside of Dr. Whitmore's office. She could hear some murmurs, but unless she put her ear against the door, there was very little chance she'd actually hear anything that was being said.

Then the door opened and the tall man smiled.

Sage entered and smiled at seeing Sable again.

"And Dr. Whitmore say you graduate on Monday, I come, okay?" Sable enthused, hugging Sage tightly.

Sage returned Sable's hug, then without hesitation, kissed the woman's lightly painted lips.

"Burgundy not you color," Sable giggled and wiped Sage's lips clean with her thumb.

She then regarded Sage's face carefully. Then she nodded and smiled.

"Ah, Sage, I uh, I was telling Sable how important it is that you continue with what you have been working on here at CDU," Dr. Whitmore said.

"I tell him, Robin, he get him new Mustang so you have old one come to After Care meeting," Sable interrupted.

"I what?" Sage asked.

"And I tell him, you have house come to; you don't worry," Sable continued.

"I what?" Sage repeated, head actually whirring and buzzing.

She would be graduating in less than a week and had been terrified. The world was outside of the bulletproof glass of the front door. Sage had no idea where she would go once she stepped on the other side of that thick smoked glass door.

"My husband?" Sable said to Dr. Whitmore. "He say it don't matter, her clean and sober all that matter."

"Well, it's important to have a strong foundation, a good family behind you, but Sage has got to want it for herself," Dr. Whitmore stated.

"You do, right? You do want it, yes?" Sable asked Sage.

"Yes," Sage agreed. "I mean, I thought I was going to have to live in the women's shelter, but they have N.A. meetings at the shelter."

Sable looked horrified. She grabbed Sage's hand.

"Really? You really think I, we just bring you here then say bye-bye?" Sable asked.

"Sable, you, you're married. To Robin," Sage stated. "And I know he's, I mean, I really hurt him."

"And he forgive you," Sable assured Sage, gently touching Sage's worried face.

Then it was time for group. Sage and Sable hugged tightly, then kissed in parting. Once again, Sable giggled and wiped Sage's lips clean of her lipstick.

At group, they were greeted by Dauphine, an African-American woman with seventeen years of clean time. Sage sat and listened intently as the woman described, in detail her drug usage. It almost seemed like the woman was bragging.

Then the woman finally got around to talking about her recovery. She too had gone to a treatment center, but hers had been run by Hearst, a women's' prison in East Turn, Louisiana. She spoke as if her treatment center had been worse than the DeGarde CDU, therefore, making her somehow better than the people sitting in the large room.

"I mean, they say you do your fucking fourth step, you going do that mother fucking fourth step, know what I'm saying?" Dauphine postured.

"Is a prison fourth step any different than a treatment center fourth step?" Edmund finally challenged the brash woman.

"And I got me plenty of prison tats," a large black woman sneered. "Don't mean shit. A bottom is a bottom. You hit your bottom, you hit it. Don't matter where you at."

Sage remained silent, letting the African-American people in the room deal with the African-American guest.

"All N.A. people like that?" she did wonder.

Dr. Whitmore, with the help of Julie Chamblee, her care counselor, had written up a treatment plan for Sage. She was to attend two Narcotics Anonymous meetings and one Alcoholics Anonymous meeting a week. As well as attend her After Care meeting every Thursday night. She had twenty eight days from the time of her discharge to find a sponsor and that sponsor had to be female.

"I mean, it doesn't say it anywhere, but women should stick with women, men with men," Julie opined.

While Sage was listening to the back and forth volleying of words in their group session, Sable was lying in bed with Robin.

"Really?" Robin asked as Sable languidly stroked his sticky cock. "We're going let her live here?"

"Robin, she going live here," Sable assured him, then kissed him.

She wiggled down and took his cock into her mouth. She licked all around, getting their combined juices off of him. She smiled up at him as his cock slowly revived.

"And when she do this..." Sable said and slurped noisily on his cock.

"I do this..." she said and tongued Robin's scrotum.

"And when she do this..." Sable said and sucked one, then the other testicle into her mouth.

"I do this..." she said, then squatted over his hard cock.

"And I go up and down and she do this..." Sable said and reached behind her and began rolling Robin's testicles in her small hand.

She leaned forward and kissed him passionately.

"Now it okay she come here?" she husked, using her PC muscles to squeeze his hard cock.

"No fair," Robin groaned as she pressed his hands to her bouncing, swinging breasts. "You're using sex to get what you want."

She laughed a happy laugh and continued to bounce on his hard cock.

"Si," she agreed. "Poor men. Two heads but not enough blood for both, eh?"

Sable showed up thirty minutes early for Sage's graduation/discharge and dragged Sage into her room. There, the two sat on Sage's bed and Sable carefully applied cover stick to Sage's fading circles under her eyes, then lightly dusted Sage's face with base foundation.

"And..." Sable said, applying a smoky eye shadow and eyeliner.

The final step was applying a light pink lip gloss to Sage's pouting lips.

"Thank you," Sage finally said after she examined herself in the dingy bathroom mirror.

Sage put on a pair of khaki shorts and a light pink top, then took Sable down to the group conference room. She didn't think about it; it just seemed natural, normal to hold hands with her benefactor.

Entering the large room, Sage saw that most of the patients and staff were already in the room. Dr. Whitmore was not in the room yet.