Ultimate Black Fantasy Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women made their way to the door with Joseph following. But as they reached the door Charisse turned to Joseph and said, "Guess what? I'm not leaving here until I suck your dick."

She dropped to her knees and unbuckled Joseph's pants and removed his underwear. She started by licking his balls and kissing his dick. Joseph was rock hard again and Charisse took the entire length into her mouth. Joseph looked down to see this beautiful black woman's thick red lips wrapped around his swollen cock.

He motioned for Yolanda to come over.

Take off your shorts," he said.

Yolanda quickly removed them, exposing her magnificent swollen pussy. Joseph inserted two fingers and began frantically massaging her clit. Yolanda gasped and moaned and began grinding and pressing against his fingers.

Joseph inserted a third finger and began massaging Yolanda's clit faster and faster until she released her hot juices into his hand, the excess dripping down her legs and on to the floor.

Just seconds later he exploded violently inside Charisse's mouth. She hungrily swallowed his juices and followed by licking his dick and balls clean.

Still recovering from this last episode, the three exchanged hugs and kisses and left the hotel room.

Charisse arrived home late that afternoon and reality hit her square in the face. The sink was full of dishes, she had three loads of clothes to wash, the house was a mess and she had three classes the next day that she needed to prepare for. But even the reality of the world could not remove the smile from her face.

What an afternoon she had experienced, beyond any of her wildest expectations. Joseph was a sensational lover and watching him fuck Yolanda was a memorable experience. Just the thought of it got her wet again.

"Life is good," she said to herself. "Life is good."

12