Ultimate Fantasy Comes to Life!

Story Info
Girl starts off alone but does not end that way...
3.2k words
3.98
16.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjaybe
enjaybe
1 Followers

So, if you will, imagine you are laying on your bed, wearing a satin robe with nothing underneath. The room is warm, the sheets are soft and you are lying on your back thinking about how you wish something amazingly sexy would present itself to you on this otherwise fairly normal night. Just as you think this your mind begins to be consumed with thoughts of desire and you start to get a bit turned on. You untie the sash on your robe. You let the robe fall off on the right and now your right breast is exposed. As the air touches your chest your body quivers and your right hand moves to your nipple. Your index finger encircles your nipple several times, slowly and your nipple becomes erect. Your body reacts to the hardness of your nipples and you straighten a bit, then arch your back. You pull on your nipple then slide your right hand under your robe and slowly grab your left breast. As you squeeze it your pussy responds by increasing in wetness and your hips buck a little.

Your lips part and a soft moan escapes from your mouth. Your left hand slides down the length of your body, ever so softly from the center of your chest, down your abs, over your belly button, slowly, towards your soft, smooth, shaved pussy lips. Your hand reaches your aching pussy and slides over your throbbing clit. Your finger slides further to your pulsing vagina, and your juices have now leaked out of your pussy and are oozing slowly toward your beautiful ass hole. In delight, you take those juices with your left hand and raise your hand to your mouth. You insert the first two fingers of your left hand into your mouth and begin to taste your sweet nectar with your tongue. As you close your lips around your fingers and suck the juices deep in your mouth, your chest rises off the bed and your neck arches as you throw your head back in ecstasy.

The robe has fallen open and your naked body is completely exposed to the warm, and inviting, darkness around you. Your legs have fallen open, and are bent at the knees slightly, with your pelvis arched up a few inches off the sheets. Your right hand trails down your smooth body, riding over your full right breast and flicking your nipple as it passes. Your body shakes as your fingers pass your nipple. Your hand continues down your silky smooth skin until it reaches your now enlarged clit that is just begging to be touched. Your fingers take your sweet juices that are flowing from your pussy and direct it on to your clit. Your fingers move in slow circular motions around your clit which is now throbbing for your touch. Your left hand slides out of your mouth and caresses your right breast. With the wetness on your fingers from your mouth, your hand plays with your nipple until, you can't help it, but a much louder than you meant moan escapes from your mouth... Just then you realize that you are not alone...someone has been secretly watching you from within the darkness...

You are now completely aroused at the thought that someone has been watching you pleasure yourself and you decide to act like you didn't notice anyone was there and you think to yourself, "I'll give them a show until they can't take it anymore, and they will have to reveal themselves."

Your right hand that has been teasing your now soaking wet pussy by encircling your engorged clit now can't take it anymore, and your index finger slips right into your aching vagina. Your body shutters with pleasure and your left hand reflexively pinches your right nipple that is fully erect and wet with the juices from your pussy and mouth. A long low moan erupts from your lips and you turn your face toward the direction of where the silhouette of a person is standing in the shadows.

You look deeply into the darkness hoping for some kind of reaction, but nothing happens. You think to yourself, "not eager enough yet, huh? Alright, we'll see in a few minutes." Your finger glides slowly in and out of your vagina and as you push it all the way in, your chest deflates as you breathe air out, thinking about how good it feels.

Your vagina which was so tight it would only allow one finger in just a few seconds ago, now has given room for two fingers and you slide your middle finger along side to join your other finger which is completely drenched in your cum. Now your two fingers are sliding in and out of your tight pussy with ease, and as you push your fingers in you curl them up, push slow and deep, and slide them against the upper wall of your vagina. Then you pull them slowly back out and repeat this movement over and over again. Every time you hit the deep upper spaces of your vagina, your pussy releases more clear juices and your pussy gets wetter and wetter.

Your breath is taken away as you let out a moan of intense release in response to how amazing this feels. You open your eyes, realizing that you were just totally lost in the moment of pleasure and you take a quick glance into the darkness of the room. Still no sound or movement... So you resume, getting lost in the pleasure of it all. You close your eyes, switch fingers to your middle and ring finger, and continue to finger fuck your pussy, slow, and deep, making sure to graze over your g-spot as you touch the roof of your vagina.

Your pussy is so wet now that your fingers are soaked and your juices have completely soaked your ass hole. Your left hand that has been lightly squeezing your right breast and reflexively pinching and pulling your nipple every time a wave of pleasure shoots through you, now quickly moves down to your left side. You lift your hips just enough that your left hand grabs onto your left butt cheek and squeezes. Your hand reaches farther down and pulls your ass out and up as you squeeze. Then you arch your back, and while throwing your head and eyes back, you can't help but think, "oh, this feels soooo good."

Your middle finger on your left hand reaches out and touches the cum that is now covering your ass hole and you press the tip of your finger just barely upward and into your ass. A small sigh of pleasure escapes your thoughts, but a loud moan erupts from your lips... Right then you decide that you are ready to explode with pleasure. While your left hand sits holding your ass, and as the tip of your finger is in your ass, your right hand pulls out of your pussy and goes to work on your clit that is throbbing for some real attention...

You are lost in the amazing feelings that are surging through your whole body as you are rubbing your clit and touching your ass, when all of the sudden you feel the warmth of someone's breath on your pussy, then the soft touch of a small hand resting on yours. You immediately open your eyes and bring both your hands up to your sides and lay them by your chest on the bed.

In the darkness all you can make out is what looks like a small bodied figure with their head in between your legs. The touch of their hand was so soft and slight upon yours. Now you feel not just their breath on your pussy, but the warmth of their lips kissing you. They start by kissing the left side of your inner groin, then they start roaming all around your pussy. Kissing your smooth mound, your inner thighs, your outer labia. It feels so good, and you are just watching all this with amazement, thinking, "who is this that has been watching me for so long and now is kissing my most private of places?"

The next thing you see sends a surge of excitement and exhilaration straight through your body. The person that is kissing your pussy lips stops for a moment and you see them grab about two feet of what you think must be beautiful long hair, and twirl it together putting it up on their head to get it out of the way. Right then you think with excitement, "it's a girl." As soon as she is finished putting her hair up you see her go down between your legs again and feel her as she slowly licks you from your ass hole, up your perineum, to your lips, slipping her tongue in your folds, and up to your clit where she stops for a second to flick your clit with her tongue.

Just then, as your body tells you how good that feels, you let out a moan, and open your eyes to see her face right in front of yours. She doesn't hesitate, but immediately kisses you on the lips. You open your mouth, receiving her kiss and insert your tongue into her mouth. As your tongue touches hers you taste all of your heavenly juices that she collected on her tongue after licking your pussy which is still soaking wet.

You two share passionate kisses for about a minute while your mind goes crazy with excitement as you think of the endless possibilities of what will happen next. Just then you think, "God I want her hot mouth and rough tongue on my clit again so badly."

No sooner than the thought comes in your mind, she disappears from your face and is between your legs again. You think, "oh my god, can she read minds too." And a loud moan escapes your lips. The girl seems to be well practiced in the art of pleasing a clit because everything she is doing is making your hips move, your pussy respond by releasing more warm juices, and more uncontrollable moaning erupt from your mouth. She continues to lick your clit, only slowing to go down three inches and lap up your cum that keeps flowing from your vagina.

She is flawless as she takes the tip of her tongue and encircles your isolated clit. She holds your skin back just above your pussy so that your hood is lifted and your clit is fully exposed. She tickles it with the tip of her tongue, then rolls her tongue back and forth over it, then takes slow, long licks with her entire tongue from the tip to the back, then fast licks, medium licks, she is constantly changing up the speed, and pressure of her tongue on your clit which is keeping you guessing.

While she is busy with your pussy, you have moved your hands to your chest where you have been rubbing your breasts, and twisting and pulling at your erect nipples. A surge of pleasure flows through you, from your head to your toes and back again. Then you feel her hand grab yours, and direct your hands to hold your skin back, which pulls your hood up so that she can do other things with her hands. You delightfully oblige.

She continues licking your isolated clit, then she inserts the middle finger on her right hand into your vagina palm facing up. It slides in with ease and your vaginal walls tighten around her finger as she slides it in and out, with the tip of her finger sliding along the top of your vagina, constantly grazing over your g-spot. At the combination of your clit being licked so perfectly, and your pussy being finger fucked so flawlessly, your body starts to build up momentum internally as you near climax.

You think, "she is licking my clit and fucking my pussy, if only she would touch my ass this would be the most perfect and powerful orgasm I've ever had." Just then she takes the soaking wet thumb on her left hand and pushes it into your ass hole all the way up to her hand.

At that, you explode with pleasure as she has pushed you to the ultimate climactic orgasmic experience. As your hips buck uncontrollably and you are screaming with pleasure, your pussy floods her face and finger with your warm, tasty cum. It takes you about a whole minute to come down off the high that she has just given you. As you lay there now completely relaxed, and mind so clear, you have only one thought... It's my turn to pleasure her.

You reach up to the head of the bed and turn on the lamp that's on the side table. You are so excited to see what this girl looks like. After you flip on the light you see that she is a tall slender blonde with smooth tan skin and medium size breasts that are partially covered up by a black sheer bra. Your eyes drift down from her breasts and see a flat, tight stomach and in her belly button is a belly button ring with the words, "want me?" dangling from it. Just beneath that she is wearing a matching pair of black sheer panties that are way too small for her and leave very little room for imagination.

Your eyes trace further down to her legs and see that she has strong, muscular legs, but not the kind of legs that look like men's legs, just very toned and perfect looking muscular legs. They are so long and tan that you get slightly jealous. You look up at the girls face and noticed that she is staring at you smiling. "Do you like what you see?" She asks. "Wait till you see what else I have for you," she says. And she turns around and goes to your bedroom door.

As she's walking toward the door you are getting amazed at how tight her legs and your eyes drift upward from her legs to her beautifully tight and round butt. She is wearing a thong that completely and totally accentuates the beauty that is in her ass. She opens the door and to your amazement another girl is standing there in a light overcoat that covers her entire body except her neck, head, and feet. She is wearing red high heel's, a tan overcoat, and she has very long and beautiful medium brown hair that is so beautiful that it shines even in the dimly lit room.

The blonde girl takes the hand of the brunette girl and walks her into the bedroom to the foot of the bed. The blond girl says this is what I have for you. And the brunette girl opens her overcoat to reveal almost nothing at all but her bare skin. Beneath the overcoat she is wearing a red open cup shelf bra, and a pair of red crotchless panties. Her breasts are full and her nipples already erect as they are in plain view of your eyes. She sheds the overcoat to the floor and climbs onto the bed on her hands and knees inching her way up your legs and to your face. As she gets close to you, you smell her fragrance and it reminds you of kiwi and cucumbers.

You are sitting up at the head of the bed and as her face is right in front of yours you feel her breath on your neck as she kisses you on the right side of your neck. Her kisses on your neck are so light and soft that it immediately sends flutters and tingles through your body straight down to your pussy. You let your knees fall to the side so that your pussy is fully exposed and your aromas start to fill the air. You put both hands on the sides of her face and kiss her full on the mouth.

While you two are lost in the sensual kisses you are giving each other the blonde comes up to your left side and puts her face next to your ear and whispers softly in your ear, "do you want me?" Then she joins in the kissing and you three share in a three-way kiss. You kiss the blonde girl sticking your tongue deep down her throat, so far that you make her moan. The brunette then turns to your right ear and softly bites your earlobe, then sticks her tongue very slowly and softly in your ear.

This sensation gives you another flutter that travels straight to your heart. What are these girls doing to you... You can't wait to get your hands on these girls and put your tongue on their pussies. While you're kissing the blonde, you unclasp her bra letting her breasts fall free. You cup them with both of your hands and slightly squeeze. While you squeeze you take her nipples in between your thumb and index finger and pinch them. She moans in reply. You let your hands travel down her body to her butt, and you give it a light tap with your hand. This makes a quiet smacking noise, and you think to yourself she has a very tight ass.

The brunette on your right side grabs your right nipple and pinches it softly between her fingers. Then she takes her hand and squeezes your breast, lightly massaging it as she does. The three of you have migrated to the center of the bed now, and the brunette is now behind you. She puts her arms around you, with her hands on your breasts, and pulls you close into an embrace. While she does this she pulls your breasts in tight to your ribs. And she starts letting them down, then pulling them tight, then letting them down, re-positioning her hands to your nipples, and pulling them tight up against you again. You can't wait to involve her more.

You take one of her hands off of your breast and slide it down right to your pussy that is now soaking wet. She immediately inserts a finger into your vagina, and you moan with intense pleasure. Meanwhile, the blond that you were kissing is now kissing the brunette right beside your ear. You hear their kissing sounds, and swapping of tongues, and this arouses you even more. The brunettes finger is sliding in and out of your pussy, while her other hand is lightly pinching your nipple and pulling it away from your chest slowly.

The intensity is getting stronger, and the waves of pleasure that are surging through you are becoming more intense. Your pussy lets out a gush of fluid which covers her hand, and she inserts another finger into your vagina. You didn't think it would happen, but you can't hold back anymore, and you explode with an amazingly intense orgasm. The blonde and brunette are still kissing right beside your ear, and you can't hold back your moans. The brunette takes her fingers out of your pussy and her and the blonde take turns licking and sucking all of your wonderful juices off her hand together.

enjaybe
enjaybe
1 Followers