Ultimate Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She likes the feel of it as it is slowly slid out from behind.

"Right, now get over there and assume the position", "you know what to do" he yells.

Cara knows only too well what that position is.

She has just witnessed the most erotic moment of her life.

She walks over to the chair, leans over and bends far down until her head touches the chair seat.

She spreads her legs apart and crouches slightly.

This feels so sexy to her,and forgetting about the imminent pain about to be laid down on her.

She wiggles a little to make sure she is comfortable, looking sideways at the other girls who are also admiring her exposed position.

She then feels the cane being gently run down over her back from her shoulders down to her bum.

It then runs around her side which makes her clinch as it tickles. It then goes up to her nape where he runs the end of the cane through her long blonde hair telling her how sexy she looks.

Cara is again starting to get very excited. Her pussy is so wet she can feel a slight running of liquid down the inside of one of her thighs.

The cane continues it's journey down her back once again and then over her protruding buttocks.

The skin on her arse is so tight with a fully firm rounded bum.

The teacher just stands there admiring how she looks. He then runs the cane down between her legs exploring her pussy and anal passage.

This makes Cara move around as if he is about to insert it into her. But not yet, the cane travels down the inside of her legs until she no longer can feel it.

Then, all of a sudden she hears the familiar sound of the cane being swished through the air until it smacks into her tight backside with such a sting that she cries out in pain.

Oh my god, that hurt she thinks to herself as the sting is still running though her.

No sooner has she recovered slightly that the next "swish" is heard followed by the same "whack" as the cane screams into her arse once again. This time much harder and the stinging is so intense it makes Cara scream out once again "no more, no more pleeeeze".

She goes to stand up, but the head master pushes her back down. He then grabs her wrists and pulls her arms behind her back and commences to tie her wrists tightly using her white blouse.

Just when she thought it was over and pleasure was about to begin, she is again pushed down so that her head touches the chair.

He reaches down between her legs and spreads them even wider and tells her to crouch down more.

Cara can feel her backside sticking far out into the room. God how far does he want me to go, she thinks.

"Smack", the cane makes contact once again. And again the sting runs through Cara's entire body making her eyes water as she screams out once again. "Oh god, no more please".

She continues to plead for mercy, but again it falls on deaf ears.

She notices him move to her side then feels something being wrapped around her neck, pulled tightly and then fastened to the end of the chair.

The headmaster has tied a strap around her neck and restrained her so that she cannot pull herself out of that position and stand up.

Cara feels totally helpless with her hands bound behind her back with neck and head restrained to the chair.

She can't move other than her legs which are still in the spread out crouched position.

Her arse is on fire and doesn't think she can take another beating, when the sound of the cane swishing through the air returns.

"smack," again it makes contact and stings like nothing else on this earth.

Cara can feel her arse swelling up as the heat increase from the caning.

The cane runs over her stinging arse and then between her legs it goes.

She crouches a little more hoping the cane will be inserted into her.

Her wish is granted and feels the tip being pushed into her pussy. She feels it entering and going deeper inside her as she then feels the teacher's fingers running along the sides and top of her pussy.

He touches the right spot and dwells on that for a moment, the pain subsiding slightly.

Cara goes into a swaying motion as she pushes and pulls her butt in and out feeling the cane sliding inside her.

She wants something larger, and cries out to the teacher to put his cock into her quickly.

But he can't, and tells her not this time.

He can't get it up again so soon. But he wants her to cum and tells one of the other girls to come over.

He tells her to take a vibrator out of the draw which she does.

He then commands her to insert it into Cara's anal passage.

As she starts to insert the vibrator, he continues to massage her clit and insert his fingers into her pussy. The vibrator slides into her arse nicely until it is fully inserted.

Cara feels like her eyes are going to pop out of her head.

The vibrator is pretty big by the feel of it she thinks to herself. But it feels so good she continues to push and pull and the fingers and vibrator start to do their job.

Meanwhile, the other girls push back their chairs, pull down their panties and place their long slender legs up over the desks and spread themselves wide open.

They all start to masturbate at the scene in front of them.

Cara cries out in pleasure as she feels herself starting to cum. The thrusting gets harder and faster until she can no longer hold off. She pushes herself backwards against the vibrator and orgasms with a loud scream.

She continues to pant and breathe heavy as the motion of the fingers and vibrator start to slow to a lovely easy sliding motion.

This feels so nice and Cara continues to move back and forth with the motion until she rests her face on the chair in exhaustion.

She feels the vibrator being withdrawn as are the fingers.

The strap is undone from around her neck, and then the white blouse is untied from her wrists and placed back on the table.

She stands up on jelly like legs barley able able to hold her up. She then turns to see all the other girls about to orgasm in front of everyone.

There they are, legs spread open over the tops of the desks, all with fingers inserted inside them and thrusting away.

God what a site Cara thinks to herself. This is so erotic.

She continues to stand there watching, still totaly naked and not a care in the world.

Her stinging backside still feeling red hot, but the pain has mainly disappeared.

She rubs her hands over her backside only to feel several welts, and as she touches them she feels the sting in them and removes her hands.

Leaning over to pick up her white blouse, one of the girls explodes into uncontrollable orgasm.

What a site she thinks to herself, and continues to put her blouse on then her skirt. Tucks everything in and brushes herself off.

The two girls eventually cum and lower their legs beneath their desks, tidy themselves up and sit upright in their chairs as if nothing had happened.

"Alright girls", "that is it for the day, you may go home now".

The head master then leaves the room shutting the door behind him.

The girls just stand up looking at each other, all smiles and red buttocks.

Cara has now been through three different sessions in this establishment. All different and all so extremely exciting and erotic.

She leaves the room and meets Julie the receptionist.

How did that go? Julie asks.

Oh, bloody great Cara replies.

Julie moves closer to Cara and runs her hands and fingers over her white blouse.

"I just love the way you look Cara" she says.

Why don't we go into one of the other rooms and have some fun.

Cara is stunned, and doesn't quite know what to say. On one hand she is exhausted from her latest experience, but on the other she likes the idea of another different session.

"What do you want to do"? Cara asks.

"Oh, I don't know, let's go see some of the other rooms". And they both turn and walk through to the dungeon room.

They open the door to find a couple of lovely looking males standing around as if they were waiting for them.

One of them moves over to a large rack against the wall.

The rack is covered with various chains and restraints.

He jiggles the chains and suggests that Cara would look good chained up on this.

Cara decides that she is just too tired now to do anymore, and would just like to go home and relax.

She tells the group that she will give it a miss this time around, but can they all meet here next Saturday at the same time.

They look at each other and agree, with one of them saying that they are going to have some real naughty fun, so don't be late.

They all move back out the door, and Cara heads out the main entrance on her way back to her car.

As she starts to walk along the street she wonders why everyone is looking at her and grinning.

'Oh god' she thinks to herself.

I haven't got my coat on.

So there she is in the street dressed up in a school girl's uniform for all to see.

She is just so embarrassed now; she runs back inside and grabs her coat and waits for everyone to leave,then carries on with her journey home thinking about her next session already.

The end

12