Ultimate Intimacy

Story Info
She eyed me with great interest.
2k words
4.12
48.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story

I've been asked what it's like and all I can say is it just happened and it was more erotic than I could have imagined. We'd been out with friends at a bar that night, came home tipsy and horny, and were getting ready for bed. I was in the bathroom, naked and taking a pee when my red-haired darling barged in--bottomless and wearing only her bra (a huge turn-on as I love the ways she looks that way with her wide hips and full round ass) and her black stockings. She eyed me with great interest.

Tai has always loved to watch me take a leak and she gets really turned on when I stroke my cock in front of her. She often asks me to jerk off for her until I come--usually when we're alone together and watching TV or on a secluded part of a beach--and I'm happy to oblige. The best time was when she made a video of it that she says she gets off on when I'm not around. (She could be a really good porn cinematographer, by the way, but I just hope she keeps it to ourselves. I suspect she's shared it with her friends.)

Anyway, she has never been shy about peeing while I was present in our bathroom, which is a great place for sex with its plush rug, warm wood paneling and skylight. On a couple of occasions when I was shaving or toweling off after a shower, she sat down and spread her legs with a sly smile, letting me watch her stream even though I hadn't asked. She just did it. And it usually was when we were really fired up. One time I got so turned on I went down on her after she finished. She leaned back and spread her legs wider. I was curious about what she would taste like (deliciously salty). And it wasn't long before she came. That led to her giving me a golden shower one night in the bathtub when we were showering together.

"Want me to pee on you?" she asked, kissing me as her hand gently clasped my cock, which immediately began to harden. "I like trying kinky things..."

I was stunned at first, but I kissed her back as the warm water sprayed on us. "What the hell?" I thought, so I said, "Sure."

"Lie down," she said and I settled to the bottom of the tub as the shower continued it's rain. She then stood over me, a leg on each side of me and lowered her pussy toward me while she clasped one of her breasts. I could tell this was turning her on.

It was a warm and erotic watching her pale yellow stream and feeling her pee on my face and chest, but I couldn't bring myself to open my mouth and drink it. To reassure her after she finished, I kissed and licked her sweet cunt and then brought her to orgasm by turning her around and sucking her asshole, which totally surprised her at first.

Let's put it this way. Tai's a sexy and wonderfully kinky lover.

So on this night, after I finished she sat on the toilet with her legs together and told me I probably should leave.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have to poop," she said, but the tone of her voice was playful. "Or do you want to watch?"

I wasn't sure what to say. Was she serious? How did I feel about that? To be honest, with that good buzz on, the thought was kind of arousing.

"We've never done that in front of each other, you know," she said.

"True," I replied. "We've been pretty open, though. I don't mind. Do what you need to do."

As I started to turn away, she smiled slyly and said, "You won't be grossed out?"

"Well, how graphic are you going to make this?" I asked.

Feeling kind of devilish, I took my cock in my hand and starting to slowly stroke myself. I wanted to see what she would do next. Tai watched me intently as I got harder, spreading her legs and lightly fingering the swollen lips of her gorgeous glistening pussy. What a wonderful sight. I just love her lush triangle of curly red pussy hair and those big creamy thighs, especially when she's wearing stockings, so now i was really on fire. So was she.

"How graphic do you want it?" she asked. "Will it turn you on?"

I still wasn't sure how to answer. No woman had ever asked me that question. I'd never really thought about it and I wasn't sure if she was serious. She was pretty drunk, but I figured it was just one of her kinky, naughty teases, especially when she closed her legs and looked up at me, expecting an answer.

I continued slowly stroking my cock and watching her eyes. She was looking at my erection hungrily.

"Probably," I said. "I get turned on by everything you do."

A big drop of clear pre-cum oozed from the purpling head of my cock.

"Oh is that right?" she replied, leaning forward and extending the tip of her tongue until it seized the glistening bead.

"Mmmm," she sighed as she savored my juice, reaching behind her and removing her bra. Tai has really sexy breasts that have a quarter-moon curve underneath. They come to exquisite points with large pink nipples. The sight of them hard told me she was definitely turned on and sent a big bolt of excitement through me. It was getting hot in here.

We gazed at each other for a bit, me still stroking my cock, her parting her legs again and slowly fingering the swollen lips of her luscious cunt. Then she said, "I've got to poop, you know."

"So?" I asked.

It was weird. I kept thinking I should leave, but there was this intense sexual tension in the air.

"You want to watch, don't you?" she said in a suddenly accusing voice, closing her legs tight. "I knew it! You pervert!"

Now I really wasn't sure what to say. I thought, "OK, I'll leave her in privacy and resume our play in the bedroom," but I was still intrigued, so I said, "You can do whatever you want in front of me."

"You'll be grossed out," she said, with an odd pout.

"Not at all," I said, trying to assure her. And I meant it. But I was willing to do whatever she wanted.

I had no idea where this was going or why, but I was now intensely turned on looking at her sitting there naked on that toilet, her thick shoulder-length hair disheveled, her eyes almost droopy with drink and obvious lust, her legs wide, that sweet red patch and those stockings.

"Yes you will," she said, with a sly smile.

"Try me," I replied.

And to my surprise, she said, "OK, you asked for it."

Tai then spread her legs wider and leaned back against the toilet tank, fully exposing her cunt and asshole. Cupping and rubbing her breasts, she looked up with this incredibly sultry expression. Her gaze met mine and she slid her middle finger down between her legs. I looked at her gleaming pussy. Beneath it, the round dark circle of her anus bulged and slowly opened.

Tai moaned softly as dark brown, thick and firm, slowly emerged and descended, cock-like, growing longer and longer, curling slightly until it fell into the bowl with a splash. I was transfixed, and a sweet pungent aroma filled the air. Her asshole flexed several times and she was done. I never thought I would say this, but the intimacy of her act was incredibly erotic.

"You're not grossed out?" she asked, looking at me with a mischievous but embarrassed expression. She'd really let herself go this time and was fully realizing it.

"Not at all, babe!" I said, leaning in and kissing her. She pulled my head to her hard and held me as our tongues swirled. After sucking on mine, she pushed me away a bit.

"Prove it!" she said, glancing down at her spread legs.

I offered my hard cock to her mouth and she sucked it lovingly, moaning and swirling her tongue on the head. It was all I could do to keep from coming, but I wanted to make this last. So on the threshold of release I said, "Stand up."

Shyly, with a coy smile, she rose, her hand reaching back to flush the toilet.

"Turn around," I said, my heart pounding. I had never been filled with such desire.

Tai looked at me, her eyes half-open, and kissed me again, pressing her warm body against mine. I ran my hands down her back and over her ass. Then she slowly turned, offering her plump, sweet nude rear. I grabbed a handful of tissue off the roll and slowly rubbed it between her cheeks, pausing to caress her asshole.

"Mmmmm," she sighed.

The tissue was surprisingly clean, but I took another and then another, gently rubbing her back there, kissing her neck and then gently pushing the tip of my middle finger into her asshole. Moaning, Tai pushed her ass back against my hand. As my finger slid into her up to the middle knuckle, I was seized by the kinkiest thought that had ever entered my mind. I just couldn't resist.

Leaning forward so her faces were cheek to cheek, I licked and sucked my finger. She was delicious. Her eyes widened and I slowly began kissing my way down...from her neck...to her shoulder...to the small of her back...to her incredible ass. I planted kisses all over the firm smoothness of her plump rear as I gently caressed it. She almost purred with delight, reaching back to hold my head and pull it into her. On my knees now, as she leaned forward with her hands against the toilet tank, I parted her cheeks. Almost shaking with lust, I ran my tongue up into the valley.

Tai's anal musk was absolutely intoxicating. Her ass had been encased in tight jeans all that hot summer day and I eagerly licked the length of her warm moist crevice, savoring her sounds of pleasure and the sensation of her plush buns against my face. She tasted deliciously salty, and when my tongue slowly swirled on her dark anus I was treated to a savory bitterness that intensified as I pressed my tongue into her puckered slit.

Tai was now moaning softly, pushing her rear back into my face and driving my tongue deeper into her most intimate place. I would have come like a firehouse if I'd been touched. My cock was twitching, aching. I was delirious with lust.

My tongue explored the tight, satin smoothness inside her incredibly delicious anus as it relaxed and opened with each lick and thrust. I felt Tai grip the back of my head with one hand and pull me harder into that fantastic valley. I never wanted to leave. She smelled and tasted so good and I could feel her slick cunt honey on my chin. She was close to coming and soon she did, crying out, shaking, the firm walls of her anus clenching my tongue in quick spasms for several seconds as her pussy juice dripped onto my chest. It was an amazing way to experience a woman's orgasm and hers was the longest and most intense I'd ever seen.

After her release eased, I gently licked and kissed her glorious asshole, caressed her butt cheeks, and planted more kisses on them and her open pussy. When I stood up, she swayed as she turned around, flung her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply and intensely. Her tongue explored mine as her hand grabbed my cock and started almost frantically stroking.

"That was nice," she whispered. "You weren't grossed out?"

"Did it seem like it?" I asked, gazing into her eyes.

She smiled and kissed me again and said, "No. That was pretty hot. I guess I owe you something..."

"Oh? What is that?" I asked, pressing my aching erection against her.

"Turn around," she said as she sat down on the toilet, her hands on my hips.