Ultimate Lez Wet Panty Party

Story Info
A script for a film in lingerie.
1k words
3.82
30.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ULTIMATE

Watch us. All three. You, the guest. We, enticing, two of us on the sofa: Lady & Blonde, dressed up to kill: towering high stiletto heels, shinymetal on black patent pumps, at least 5 inches on the thigh-high laced boots. Lady shinyshimmergray fully fashioned stockings, business suit with pencil skirt.

Blonde in full spandex, big boobs in lacy underwired brassiere bursting through elastic, voluptous thighs, visible pantylines and eight garter suspender belt.

Redhead Maid serving us diligently, platform soles & heels clicking, furry cashmere sweater & tighttight latex/leather skirt, garters shimmering thru, clear latex stockings.

Watch us, as we sit lazily opposite you, feast your eyes on our delightful bodies, as we tantalizingly spread firm thighs, bulging crotches in shinyredpanties, nylon and oh so sheer! Can you see our cunt lips, our fat cunts, thighflesh carved with garter straps? Do you smell the musky perfume of our sex?

We love our nylons, we love the smooth-electric feeling on our skins, we stroke each other, lick the stockings, rub our legs against each other; the temperature is rising..

While we are tongueing each other, once again sitting side-by-side, legs sleazily apart, we glance at you: are you fully enjoying our horny performance?

Do you want us to finger each other while we kiss? Do you want us to moan, to push fingers against fabric wet with cuntjuice & piss? Cheer us on! We love to behave like horny bitches in heat, squeezing titties fully covered, stroking fat bald cunts fully wet... We are so horny, we want to be so dirty, we want to be your ultimate fantasy.

So you want our little Maid to join in, to kneel in front of us, with her fat ass high in the sky! Do you see that ass, her shiny black nylon briefs in the plasticpants, this rubbergirl. She touches us, left and right, manicured hands against steaming panties, pushing, masturbating us, gyrating that mighty maid's ass.

& we piss her fingers, her hands glisten with our juices, & we make little excited noises, the Lady & the Blonde turned on.. An impossible fantasy, you think?? Watch us go!!

The two stand up now, firm legs slightly spread, admiring ourselves, stroking our bodies, gazing lovingly up & down our well-clad selves, the Maid looking up, in awe of her mistresses (still on her knees, ass high, fingering herself madly in the clear plastic pants). At our leasure, we trot back and forth, a private kinkyfashionshow, heels clicking noisily.

Lady is now opening her top, revealing shiny red bra, while Blonde displays herself, nipples probing thru very sheer nylon. We very gent;y squeeze our soft titflesh, slowly, smiling, enjoying. Maid slides up the sweater to above her bursting globes, squeezes her boobs, hardens her nipples, still crouched on the floor, looking up.

So you want to look up at us, to see us in 'perspective'? We stand over you, gaze up at our wet fabric-covered crotches, watch us hovering over you, spread legs, while we kiss & rub our well-wrapped titties against each other.. We crouch down, thighs spread very wide now, panties sucked into wet holes..

Do you want us to push the fabric in tighly between our swollen lips, to slowly rock back & forth on our heels, fingers probing open cunt as well as asshole through the fabric while salivating in each other's mouths?

Aahh yess! We sway above you, lower & lower.. Should we piss in our panties for you? Mmm, let's wait a bit.

Maid has left the room and now comes back with three glasses of champagne. We toast to each other and sip from the drink, all of us still semi-clothed, but so indecent..

Maid's little spandex dress has slipped up somewhat, and our attention is drawn to her transparent plastic pants: why are you wearing those?

She just loves the warmth and sweatiness, and sometimes, well sometimes she just has to... We prompt her now to perform this wet act for us, and, hesitant at first, she starts trying... She is such a horny girl, this rubberplastic bitch!

We encourage her, she excites us, and while looking, we once again start rubbing ourselves, just a little bit, here & there.. mmmmmm... Maid strokes her now softly glistening nylon brief crotch in the steamy plastic.

Wait! Let's do some wetpantyplay!

We love our panties. We love to wear, display, wet them & abuse them. We love to look at each other in lace, cotton, nylon, shiny, lacy, transparent, take your pick..

Maid rolls down the plastic pants, and we help her take off the shinyblack slightlywet nylon knickers; she has wet them well.

Lady puts them on, over her sleazy red shiny briefs, and pulls them in tight, nice! Sits on the sofa, legs spread, stroking fat cunt, looking..

Blonde & Maid lock bellies, rubbing smooth mounds, hands caressing firm round asses, clad & naked, finding slits, pushing, shoving fingers.

Blonde strokes Maid's well-kept naked pussy, and Lady hands her two/three pairs of panties to be made damp..

Maid complies, puts plastic pants on over the prettypanties, and concentrates, cheered on by Blonde, Lady looking on.

We walk, parade up & down, we spread our legs, do you want us to piss together for you? Maid in plastic, Blonde in sheer red nylon? We drip a little pee, just a drop, a small gush maybe, slowly wetting the fabric, a stroke, a finger touch so stimulating, warm... mmm...

Do you like our wetpantyplay? Are we living your fantasy? Do you want More????

Maid & Blonde examine moist panties, fingering, licking, turning each other on, Lady on the sofa sooo hot now, excited, pencil skirt off, vibrator against crotches, her clit swollen, masturbating..

We undress each other now, lick the panties, I wear yours & you wear mine, and one pair for the Lady: she likes them layered over each other; she never has too much of this..

We masturbate now, unashamedly, wet, hot, helping each other, admiring, enjoying, cheering each other on. We want to come! These bitches have to come, we pissed and wetted and looked and kissed and licked, and now it is orgasm time.

Let us show you how we finish this off, this Ultimate fantasy of yours...