Ultimate Losers: Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,364 Followers

I received daily sessions of what they called pain compliance, which consisted of paddling, spanking, and smacked with an assortment of devilishly sadistic devices until my back, ass cheeks, and thighs were bright red and sore. After the second week I no long shit anymore, I just pissed everything out. I was forced to learn cock sucking and ass fucking techniques, that they said would come in handy for me when I was returned to my owner. This basically meant that any instructor at The Center could drop me to my knees for me to suck his cock or bend me over and fuck my ass whenever they desired. They made me learn how to ride a cock, and took great pleasure in making me practice at every opportunity. The pictures that the salve boy had taken were printed out and displayed all over the walls, letting everyone know what had happened to me that first night of my slavery.

I was taught proper positioning for a slave, either on my knees or standing. I was taught proper responses when spoken to. One instructor to special glee in using my mouth as his own personal urinal every time he had to pee. I spent a full eight hours on my knees strapped to his crotch with his cock in my mouth, connected by a leather harness he referred to as the training harness. So every time he peed it went right down my throat. I found that all of the instructors were a big fan of Ultimate ABC and took serious pleasure in taunting me about crying and referred to me only as cry baby. All of the instructors loved to hear me cry out in pain, disgust, and discomfort whenever they fucked me or made me suck their cocks. By the end of my training, I was so beaten down that I longed for my return to master. I was kept there for ten weeks, something all the instructors said was do to my poor enthusiasm and improper behavior, just because I didn't enjoy sucking cock, swallowing their cum, and being fucked up my asshole.

At the end of the ten weeks, I anxiously awaited my ride back to master. All of the instructors showed up outside to watch me go. I felt like they were all enjoying some private joke at my expense. As the car arrived, I noticed that it was not the same care that had picked me up and driven me to master house that first night. I felt my heart sink and all of my longing to return to master's service shatter, when I noticed it was actually a minivan that read "Bull's Pasture Retirement Community" on the side. I recognized that name as the people who had originally purchased me when I had been auctioned off on Ultimate ABC. I backed up a pace and shook my head no, as realization set in.

Two burly security guards grabbed me and placed me in the minivan, and secured my restraints in place to make sure I didn't try to escape. The head instructor came up to the minivan and told me that I had never been bought my master. I had only been rented for the night a great expense just so he could take my anal cherry. I was still owned my the seniors at the all male retirement home and they were very happy that their slave boy was finally coming home to them. They all had been keeping up with my progress and looked forward to using my asshole, mouth, and tongue for their pleasure. With a smirk on his face, he wished me luck. I was then driven to my new home as the sex slave for old men to use as they saw fit.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,364 Followers
12