Ultimate X: Orgy at Emma's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. They should. Here." Scott stopped. On the walkway, one section of wall was replaced by a motley collection of boards, stenciled in with police caution tape. "Someone break that."

"Since I have the actually useful power..." Wanda waved her hand at the wood, and it picked then to crumple away as a result of acute termite infection.

"You want us to wake blondie up?" Martinique demanded. "See if you can alter the probability of her kicking your ass?"

Scott was already through the open door. "Ladies, settle this on your own time. We're on the clock."

The passageway cut through a dingy maintenance tunnel, pitch-black without Scott's red eyes lighting the way. The women followed close behind; knew Scott saw the next door when it lit up red. Wanda got it for him—a big metal number like you'd see on a submarine. They walked into a crime scene. It'd been a laboratory once, of sorts, but dust covered everything now. From the living shadows left by imprints in that dust, much of what'd been left behind had been taken. There was still a table, though. Scott set Valkyrie down on it.

"What is this place?" Wanda asked, sensing it was time for that brilliant plan.

"An old hide-out of the Lizard's. Spider-Man fought him, brought him in, this place was left over. The cops came, did what they could—mostly left it alone. Some urban explorers have been coming here to blog, but it'd been picked clean. Better places to head to now. Like out of town, after what Magneto pulled. We'll be able to lay low."

"And you knew about it how?" Martinique demanded.

"Read up on New York before we came here."

"On the subway system?"

"The Boy Scout motto," Wanda began, only to be interrupted by Valkyrie whimpering—

"Fuck me."

Scott glanced at her, cheeks coloring. He hadn't expected a superhero to be so horny. He looked over at the twins. "Sorry, can you do that?"

"Make her think Thor is fucking her?" Martinique specified. "Sure. Me and Regan do it for each other all the time."

Wanda looked away.

"Don't get like that. It's not like we can make ourselves feel illusions. Scott, you never shared a porno mag with your brother?"

"Yes, let's get into my childhood, make this conversation even more uncomfortable." Scott waved his hand in a way the twins took to mean 'go ahead, help Valkyrie masturbate.'

Martinique smiled; she'd always been better at this than Regan. Her sister wasn't bad at it... she'd gotten Martinique off... but Martinique had always had an aptitude for things like the sparkle in Thor's blue eyes, the quivery bounce of Valkyrie's modest breasts, the sheer excitement with which she spread her pussy. By the time she was done, Valkyrie wouldn't be able to get the images out of her head. And they wouldn't even be real...

***

"By Odin's beard!" Thor breathed, overcome by Valkyrie's hungry passion and eager kisses. "You truly crave the touch of Thor!"

"Hells yeah," she murmured, dropping down to all fours. She barely slid into a kneel before ripping through his pants and codpiece. His enormous cock dropped down nearly to his knees—it was not yet hard. She kissed it to life, once for every inch he had. "Touch me baby. Touch me, inside."

Thor was quick to oblige, picking her up with barely a flex of his imposing muscles, carrying her to a nearby bed, and carelessly crushing her under his weight. Barbara wasn't worried. With her magic, she could take everything he dished out—most especially what was propped against her belly.

"All I could think of these many Asgardian nights was being in the sweetness of your embrace once more."

"Well, you've got it!" Barbara grinned. "Now fuck it!"

"First, I would know the succor of your bosom," Thor said, lowering his mouth to her cleavage. His strong hands clutched either mound, pressing them together so that his lips could contain both nipples at once, the hardened pebbles nearly touching under his tongue. "Just as I remember...!"

"Oh yes!" Barbara crooned, feeling the sharp stab of his teeth. "Succor them! Succor them hard!"

She bucked her hips until she felt the underside of his cock, slick and sheer on her cunt. She worked her ass around, trying to pull him inside, massaging his ass though he wouldn't budge. Even there, his musculature was hard and girthy—just perfect to the touch. He had everything she wanted in a man, from his sculpted muscles to his forest of chest hair—and of course, his huge cock. Just thinking about it made her whole body zing in anticipation.

***

"Facts are these," Scott began, steepling his arms on the table as if Valkyrie weren't under him, quivering in masturbatory pleasure. "We're outmanned, outgunned, and outclassed. So we're going to use what we have. SHIELD's already involved. We need to turn them to our advantage."

"There isn't a SHIELD agent that wouldn't give their eyeteeth to bring us in," Regan pointed out. "And you want to flip one?"

"Two. And we already have. Fenson and Tad."

"They're dead."

"SHIELD doesn't know that. As far as they know, the two are missing in action. And I have two illusionists on my team."

"He's joking," Martinique said.

"He's not joking," Regan said.

"We'll come up with a story about how we took the two of 'you' hostage. Held you here, interrogated you. Then Valkyrie, looking for me, found you, freed you, and now all three of you are back at SHIELD. One big happy family."

"And how do we get Thor's bitch to go along with it?" Wanda asked.

"Depends." His red gaze hit the twins. "How deep can your illusions go?"

"Not that—" Martinique began, but Regan was already speaking.

"We're bypassing her higher brain functions with the Thor illusion. We could make a very solid addition to her long-term memory, directly. She wouldn't question it, it would just be what she remembers. It helps that she's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. I don't think she has any psi-training."

"Like, at all," Martinique added.

"Alright. What about continuing illusions? Hypnosis? That sort of thing?"

"What are you looking for?" Wanda asked.

"An ongoing delusion—like a neurological condition. She sees us as the Ultimates, and SHIELD as Chitauri."

"Jesus," Wanda muttered.

"We would have to do more than influencing her perceptions. We'd directly be altering her brain chemistry."

"Think of it as artistic brain damage," Martinique tried to clarify. "Heard of the guy who thought his wife was a hat?"

"Yes. That's why I thought it'd be possible."

Regan stepped in, the more professional of the two. "Think of it this way. The mind is a computer. The processor runs, sends information to the monitor. What we usually do is interfere with the signal, so what shows up on the monitor is what we want. What you want to do is mess with the processor."

"People mess with processors all the time!" Martinique countered.

"Okay, never mind, bad metaphor. Files inside the computer, right? Operating system accesses and modifies the files. We could hit the files directly, but the OS has a security system. It'll realize what we're trying to do. What we need to do is hit the files while we're sending a signal to the anti-virus program saying 'everything's fine, everything's fine."

"We keep the consciousness occupied so we can work with the subconscious," Scott surmised.

"Exactly."

"Would sex do?"

Regan boggled. "It'd have to be pretty intense."

Martinique clapped her on the shoulder. "Oh, you sweet summer child—Scott, I can handle this. Might need a little help from you and the Witch, though."

"And I'll work on her subconscious," Regan volunteered. "What do you need her to believe?"

***

"You would have the favor of the son of Asgard?" Thor asked, arrogantly rolling onto his back, meaty hands behind his head, supine except for the prick that projected from his loins like an upthrust spear. "Perhaps it should be you who performs that labor, m'lady."

"Oh, I'd love to!" Barbara scrambled on top of him, planting her hands on his broad shoulders, throwing her legs over his slender hips. She bit her lip to keep from whimpering as she lowered herself down to straddle him—and his blazing cock. She was almost too nervous to take him.

One of those big hands darted out, running lovingly over her bare breasts, then down to the swell of her hips and the curve of her ass. He patted her with the force of a spanking, then tightened his callused fingers on her hips and guided her down to his rigid tip.

Valkyrie's head shot back, golden hair flying around her in a cyclone as she released a sobbing moan, all pleasure, all the feel of his huge knot pushing into her quivering pussy, spreading apart her labia as she was steadily pushed down upon it. She felt like she was being fed to his thick tool.

As always, her passage seemed to stretched impossible wide for inch after fat inch, battering against her tightness, opening her up as far as she could go. Convulsive tremors shot through her body, setting her on fire, each inch he pried into her a fresh batch of gasoline dumped upon her. She found herself nestled on his lap, his obscene erection embedded in her.

"M'lady Valkyrie, we must speak. There are darker deeds at work than your mutant terrorists—"

"Later!" Barbara cried with unadulterated pleasure, her nipples swollen, her hips beginning to bounce. "I wanna ride that Norse meat of yours—better fucking ride than that pony you gave me! With the wings?"

"Pegasus," Thor reminded her, nonetheless pumping his hips, working his tool deep inside her twitching sex. "This is a matter of grave import—I carry the words of Asgard itself with me!"

"Fucking later!" Valkyrie insisted, lowering her pink lips to his hearty beard, finding the sensual mouth inside it. He growled in bestial pleasure as their mouths clamped together, his thick tongue plying its way into her mouth. Valkyrie's head twisted from side to side, riding his tongue just as her pussy rode his cock, body wiggling, breasts jouncing, little squeals of love fluttering up from deep within her body.

Thor caught her breasts in his great hands, kneaded the ripe nipples with his coarse fingertips as he pushed her back. "You must listen. Our loveplay can wait."

Valkyrie moaned hatefully as he plucked her off his cock, her body still buzzing with his presence. "Fine. Fine! But I want that big hard dick down my throat!"

***

Scott looked at the twins.

"Well," Regan said, "a physical presence triggering her gag reflex and such would help sell the illusion..."

"I have a bottled water," Wanda said. "Would that help?"

***

Pressing her tongue to the rim of Thor's cockhead, Valkyrie could feel his whole body pounding for her—heart throbbing, cock jumping around, even the hot gust of his breath bristling down into her golden hair.

"I have never felt a mouth such as yours!" Thor cried, stooping over her, his heated breath caressing her ears and the back of her neck. "You'll have my cream soon enough!"

Barbara thought she would have it already, with him already steamed up by their fucking. He must really be in control. She rammed her tongue at the hole tipping his cock; no way she could get it inside, but he loved the feel of her trying.

"Valkyrie, it's the Chitauri," Thor gasped. "They've infiltrated SHIELD. Many of the Ultimates have been compromised as well."

Barbara knew his tasty cum was just inches away, locked in his churning balls. She would do anything to get it. Almost all of his cock was inside her mouth now. She kept sucking until she tasted his precum at the roof of her mouth, gulped it down as his cockhead started down her throat. She swallowed—massaging his cock with her throat, his shaft cradled by her tongue. She had almost all of him in her—almost all of him was hers.

"I'm going to cast a spell on you that will allow you to see them. I and the remaining Ultimates will be going undercover as the Brotherhood of Mutants—we'll use the Chitauri's own technology to disguise ourselves as the terrorists we've deposed. The Chitauri won't know that they've been discovered. We'll be able to fight them in secret—as the Brotherhood."

She slipped his cock back out of her throat—she needed air just that bad. Her tongue still whirled around his prick as she let it out of her mouth. "Come on my face, dude. You gotta come on my fucking face."

***

Wanda looked on as Valkyrie went down on a half-full bottle of Ozarka. "That's kinda hot."

Scott glanced at Martinique, whose brow was furrowed. "What's the hold-up?"

Martinique clenched her teeth in a little grimace. "We had to really amp up her libido to cover for the subconscious tampering. Usually, the subconscious would be more involved with her fantasizing. To cover for it, we need more than just mental stimulation. We need to stimulate her senses the old-fashioned way."

"It has to feel real," said Regan. "Have the right smell, texture, warmth—"

Everyone could see where it was going. Wanda smiled as she laid down beside Valkyrie on the lab table—practically spooning with her. "It's alright, boss." She pulled her shirt up above her bra. Her face was flushed, her scarlet lips glistening with thick gloss. "I'll help."

"Fuck her face, boss," Martinique finished.

Scott pulled down his fly and though Regan didn't look, Martinique couldn't help but gape at his endowment. It was quivering with eagerness, a creamy drop of precum nestled at the tip. She wondered if Regan had ever had a cock that big.

***

Valkyrie twisted her head from side to side as she sucked Thor's cock. She wanted to do everything in her power to make him cum. She felt a big blue vein atop his cock pulsing and thought it was for her, all for her—she worked her head back and forth, at first slowly, then faster, faster, fucking herself on his cock, not letting a single centimeter of him get away from her mouth.

He began to expand, swell—her heart was racing—his cock was pounding in her throat, loud as her heart, she could hear blood racing in her ears, God, she was turned on. Her cunt was flowing. She sucked until her lips formed an O around his prick, sliding on him as smooth and powerfully as a piston. His fingers laced through her hair, grinded together on her head like a vice. His voice was distant, telling her he was about to come.

***

Hard cock in hand, Scott massaged his length with a slow, lewd pump. Wanda was prostrate under him, heaving breasts on display, skirt pulled over her damp panties, a pin-up model just for him. She ran her fingers over Valkyrie's cleavage as she teased him. Cooing: "That looks really nice, Scott. Scotty..."

"You like it?" he asked, his voice even, tempered, but slightly teasing.

"Oh yeah—I love watching you play with your prick. It looks so damn good."

"I'm glad you like it, Wanda."

"Shit, do it faster. Jerk that big prick, Scott. Go real fast on it, really jack."

Scott's hand went faster. Under him, Wanda preened and Valkyrie almost swallowed her water bottle whole.

***

Valkyrie sucked harder than ever, her cheeks hollow, her tongue relentless. Nothing mattered but the cock ramming in and out of her sucking mouth. The friction was building between her lips, his cock as he shoved her head up and down, driving her like a hammer down onto his dark red cock and all its salty flavor, its musky tang. She'd never felt more aroused, so she was surprised when the bitter taste of his precum turned her on even more. Her tongue whipped it away from his slot and worked it all over his cockhead, losing the tang on her tongue.

Next she felt his cock swell—almost flying in and out of her, into her mouth, down her throat, then nearly out of her collaring lips. She didn't need to hear his muffled oath to know the time had come. He was going to come and she was going to get every single drop.

***

Scott's hand blurred on his cock, ejaculate being worked from the tip. A jot of it was thrown through the air, onto Wanda's overjoyed face.

"Oh God, I love it when they shoot off like that," Wanda moaned. "You're really jerking it, aren't you? You're really going!"

"You're making me," Scott said, his eyes tracing Wanda's body—her voluptuous curves, her creamy skin, the glimmer of sweat that came with her own excitement.

Wanda added to both their arousal. Reached down between her legs and rubbed at the wet spot on her panties, making it bigger, darker. "That's what I like! I like making men jerk off to me! I like them rubbing their big cocks while they think about me! Jerk that fucking cock, Summers! Pump it just for me, you son of a bitch! Fuck your fucking fist!"

Scott gasped, blinking as sweat stung his eyes. "You're a real tease—"

"You're the one jerking off to me! Bad guy, you're a bad guy—got me touching myself—"

"Finger yourself," Martinique suggested, not too far gone into the use of her powers that she couldn't watch. "Play with that little cunt!"

Regan stayed silent, but her sister could see her nipples, burning through her bra.

Wanda's hand dropped under her panties. "Want me to, Scott?" A finger slicked inside herself.

"Yes," Scott howled. "That looks so good!"

"When I play with myself?"

"Yes!"

"When I fuck myself!"

"Yes, Wanda, yes!"

Wanda sprawled herself on top of Valkyrie, her long legs spread wide, her fingers curling between her thighs, lost in the wetness of her pussy. The room was a symphony of wet sounds, slurping sounds, sucking sounds, as Scott masturbated wildly and Wanda did the same, her fingers hot and fast.

Martinique embraced Scott from behind, her hand rubbing at his furnace-hot chest, her breasts baying at his back. Scott didn't even seem to notice her, adrift in pleasure. "I'm gonna shoot," he said, his voice suddenly soft.

Wanda's head lolled back next to Valkyrie's. "On our faces, Scott. Mark both of us. We're both your little bitches."

"On your fucking face," Scott whispered, his hand wet, his stroke frenzied. The twins couldn't take their eyes off his savagely beaten cock. Wanda couldn't look away from his face, the look of passion, the sheer ecstasy. She still couldn't see his eyes. They were tightly shut. "I'm fucking that beautiful face."

Wanda spread her legs as wide as she could, lifting her hips, rolling her sex against her hand—a pump of her ass, a push of her pussy—she was coming. "That's it, fuck my face! Shoot all over my face! Let's see you come! I wanna see you come, bad guy!"

Scott slapped his burning cock down on Wanda's face. He came. Splattered both her and Valkyrie, his cum covering them like a coat of paint. Valkyrie came alive, kissing and sucking his cock just as avidly as Wanda was.

"Oh Thor," she cried, a glob of cum hanging from the tip of her nose.

"Oh, Scott!" Wanda said.

Regan spoke for the first time. "Sweet little tease...!"

***

Thor's cum was already all over Valkyrie's face, but she rubbed it in just the same. She'd heard that regular cum was a great exfoliant. She could only imagine what a god's cum would do for her pores.

"M'lady?" Thor asked, tucking himself back into his codpiece. "Did you get all that?"

"No, I think a little landed on the floor."

"Nay. About the Chitauri."

"Oh, sorry, I wasn't listening, I was sucking your cock."

***

Scott ripped Valkyrie's water bottle away. "Please listen this time—it's important."

"Alright." Valkyrie stared blankly ahead, yet somehow still managed to convey a sense of not paying attention. "But I went down on you, it's your turn to go down on me. Whatever it is that's so important, say it into my pussy."

Scott's gaze turned to Wanda.

1...456789