Un reve Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of Henri and Jean's adventures...on all fours.
1.2k words
4.04
16.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Première partie

Henri placed his eye inside the old grey vertical slats of the small garden's fence and saw Jean on his hands and knees a few yards away, sliding a knobbly carrot with a profuse bush of green leaves in and out of his tight ring. His golden-brown hair pooled around his face, which was facing away towards the dense foliage bordering the garden. Henri could hear Jean's laboured panting as Jean undulated his hips in time with the thrusts of his hand. His other arm was planted in the rich soil and was buried further with each thrust.

Deeper, deeperpenetrated the orange stick as Jean arched his back, desperately trying to loosen the tight ring of his sphincter.Harder, harderJean stuffed the pleasure rod into himself.Faster, fasterhis thin, long fingers slid the tuber ascloser, closerhe came to humiliation, agony and euphoria.Deeper, deeper; harder, harder; faster, faster; closer, closer.

His skin glowed, radiating with his pleasure. The muscles of his ass tensed with the rest of his his thin frame; Henri could see Jean's toes curl. Henri watched Jean's sculpted body shift with each thrust, meeting the orange shaft eagerly as the muscles of his forearm, rendered in sharp relief, plunged the leafy staff home again and again.

Deeper, deeper; harder, harder; faster, faster; closer, closer.With each thrust, Jean took more and more of the carrot until he was able to bury the thick, textured tuber all the way in so that Henri could only see the green leaves of the vegetable at the peak of each thrust. Jean began to whimper softly as each plunge of the orange staff stretched his tight hole as he tried to make space where there was none. Both flanks of his rear were stretched taut, and Henri could see Jean's perspiration pooling in the small niche created by the ridge of his rear and the inversion of his back as he thrust his end above his head. The strong muscles of his buttocks, uninhibited by flab, formed dimples as the tension built.

Foutre!Henri could hear Jean exclaim as his body began to tremble.Deeper, deeper; harder, harder; faster, faster; closer, closer. Deeper plunged the carrot.HarderJean forced the thick stick.Fasterhe glided the pleasure rod until he couldn't keep up with the rest of his body. He responded by forcing his haunches higher yet while ceasing to move his hips as he dildoed the carrot so that the orange shaft, the leaves, and his fragile hand blurred. The wrist of his hand holding the carrot smacked against his hunk of flesh as Jean's panting and whimpering escalated.Putain! Putain! Putain! Putain!he murmured as the pool of perspiration finally overwhelmed its bowl and escaped over the peak of his ass, running down his crack to coat the carrot. With that, Jean buried the orange staff once more in his bottom and rolled over, pushing the carrot deep into the cavern of his ass.

Knees bent, toes curled into the plush earth, Jean lay on his back, hair covering his radiant face. Grunting, Jean raised his head off the ground, compacting his abs, which were forced into sharp relief. Drops of sweat ran down the ridges created by his sharp core muscles to be absorbed by the bush surrounding the erect staff of his own. His penis was of medium length but was rather thick; its veins stood out and its angry head, full of pent-up tension and sensation, stood out against the golden, smooth complexion of the rest of his body. From his angle, Henri could see the small folds of skin on the underside of Jean's true pleasure rod's circumcised head. His testicles were large but surrounded by his tight scrotum, which was tight enough that Henri could see the round perfection of each of Jean's testes, the separation of which made a wrinkle in the centre of Jean's ballsack. His scrotum was adorned with a few fine, golden pubic hairs which continued down his ass crack, partially obscured by the deeply embedded carrot which Jean had kept in as a butt plug.

Realizing that Jean could now see him after having rolled over, Henri dropped to the ground himself, making a soft sound on impact with the dark, sinful soil. Jean, however, was in his own world, thoroughly gone from the cheerful songs of the brightly-coloured birds in the verdant foliage, though he was unknowingly part of the vivacious richness of nature and life around him.

Having sat up, he suddenly grasped his throbbing shaft with his right arm and once again his fingers made a blur, this time on his own shaft. Meanwhile, he used the other hand to trace circles on the hard eraser-heads that were his small nipples. The pre cum from earlier greased his hand, making a small squishing, sloshing sound with each stroke.

Ah! Putain! Ah! Ah! Ah!he cried as his haunches lifted and thumped back to earth inadvertently with each thrust into the vice of his hand. The carrot began to slide out of his tightening sphincter--he angrily stuffed it back in so that it appeared that he was growing a plant deep inside his hindquarters.

Non! Non!he whimpered, as more pre cum pooled on the head of his penis.

His hand accelerated, his breathing became frantic as his blurred hand became more and more imprecise. Finally, with a loud cry, Henri saw Jean tense and his scrotum contract as thick, heavy ropes of cum exploded from his penis head, one hitting his eye, one his left nipple, and one spurt missing him entirely to coat a nearby sprig of radish, before a steady stream of ejaculate ran down his staff, which was rapidly contracting. Henri heard Jean sigh as he let his head fall to the ground and stare up into the sky, thoroughly lost in his pleasure and pain.

Jean lay on the ground quietly, lazily stroking his now-limp member while playing with his now-limp balls. His body was covered with a sheen of sweat and Henri could make out the small rivulets of milky, semi-opaque liquid sin that found the grooves in Jean's body. Jean was truly beautiful: his long-legged and slender body complimented beautifully his fine features and delicate proportions, but it was apparent that he worked for his body as his toned and supple muscles, evenly tanned from much adventuring outside, were relaxed perfection.

Henri left Jean before Jean broke out of his world and returned to Henri's. Henri gently padding away through the dirt of the summer path. He, two, was well-proportioned and beautifully-toned, but possessed the clear, porcelain skin and deep brown eyes and hair of European aristocracy whereas Jean's darker skin and dark blond locks painted him as a golden boy, albeit without the implied golden innocence.

As he lay awake that night, thinking about what he had seen, Henri felt his cock rising against the flannel of his pyjamas as he thought back to Jean's euphoria in the dappled sunlight of the garden. He reached down and stroked his rapidly-swelling dick and it jumped against his underwear, sending shivers up to the pinpricks of his nipples. Henri looked down--his large phallus was significantly longer and a bit wider than Jean's--and smiled as he surrendered himself to warm sleep.