Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France CH. 01

Story Info
An unforgettable holiday in the south of France.
6.4k words
4.51
110.9k
61

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:- This is the prologue and first chapter of my new story during which Tommy, his twin sister Beth and her best friend Terri, experience a truly unforgettable holiday in the south of France. I apologise in advance if my French sucks by the way!

All characters are over 18 years of age.

Terri, Beth et Tommy - Un séjour inoubliable dans le sud de la France

Prologue - The best laid plans...

August 1985. It was meant to be one final family holiday with our parents before my sister Beth and I left home for university that September. Two weeks in a rented villa on the edge of a small village in the south of France, about 30 miles down the coast from Nice, a short distance from the glamour and sophistication of Cannes. We were all looking forward to having a relaxing holiday; we had visited the region a few years earlier and we had all enjoyed it immensely and all of us were looking forward to exploring it further over the coming fortnight.

Fate, on the other hand, had other ideas.

It was two days before we were due to set off, I had been woken up in the middle of the night. Unable at first to decipher what it was that had roused me from my slumber, it took a few moments for me to realise that I could hear Mum, in my parent's en-suite bathroom next door to my bedroom, being violently sick and groaning with pain. As I entered their room to see what was wrong Dad told me that he was going to take her to the hospital. Beth joined us a few moments later, equally shocked at what was going on.

"She'll be just fine kids." Dad said, trying his best to reassure us, "I think something has disagreed with her, I'm just going to take her to A&E just to be on the safe side."

Dad took her to the hospital in his car leaving Beth and I at home, he promised to ring us as soon as he had any news. Neither of us would be getting any sleep that night, we both just prayed that Mum would be OK. Not wanting to go back to bed, we decided that we wanted to wait for news together, so we went down into the living room to wait for Dad to ring. For want of anything else, and mainly just for a little background noise, we put on the television. In those days the Open University ran programmes overnight for students to record and watch later and so the only thing on at that time of night was some bearded mathematics professor from the 1970's lecturing on some hideously complicated-looking formulas. So instead we put on a video. It was only a low-budget romantic comedy but neither of us was really watching it, our minds were focussed elsewhere on concern for our mother.

At a quarter to five in the morning the phone rang. Beth jumped up and rushed across to the phone picking it up on only the third ring.

"Hello..." She said, "Dad! How is she? Is she ok?"

I heard Dad's voice on the other end of the line but could not decipher what he was saying.

"Uh-huh." Beth said, I could hear Dad explaining something to her, I desperately wanted to hear what he was saying but I knew that snatching the phone off her wouldn't achieve anything so I had no option but to be patient. The ensuing phone conversation seemed to go on forever although it was probably no more than a couple of minutes.

"Okay, I'll tell him." Beth said as the conversation finally seemed to be coming to an end, "Tell Mum we'll come and see her tomorrow."

Dad once again spoke at the other end of the line.

"Okay, love you both, bye." Beth said and finally put down the receiver.

"Well??" I asked impatiently.

"Dad says the doctor saw Mum earlier on and they performed a few tests on her to see what was wrong with her."

"And??"

"She's got appendicitis."

"Bloody hell!" I said.

"They said she should be ok but she has to have her appendix out, they're going to make her comfortable for the time being but they are going to operate on her in the morning. Dad said not to worry, it's a pretty routine operation and she won't be in any danger and that we can come and see her in the afternoon when she comes round."

The weight of anxiety finally lifted, we simply stood and hugged each other - since Beth and I had started having sex together a few weeks earlier, and our relationship had grown much closer. As twins we were always close but just recently we had discovered a much deeper, but regretfully forbidden, love for each other.

It was a relief that Mum would hopefully be ok and all of a sudden the emotion of the moment boiled over and I started sobbing in my sisters arms. I had never been so scared in my life.

"Shh, shhh, shhh." Beth said comforting me, "It's ok, she's gonna be fine."

"I was so scared Beth, I thought she was gonna die!"

"Me too," Beth sighed, a tear of her own running down her cheek, "but it's ok, the doctors will look after her and she'll be home before we know it."

We kissed, more out of relief than out of any passion, and we collapsed, her onto the settee and me into an armchair, eventually drifting off into a fitful sleep.

Bright summer sunlight poured into the room through the gap in the curtains. I looked up at the clock on the mantelpiece above the fireplace - 11:04 am. The phone was ringing once again, this time is was me that reached the phone first.

"Thomas, it's your father." Dad said on the other end of the line. He always called me Thomas and he knew I hated it, everybody else called me Tommy. "They've just finished operating on your mother and they've moved her into the recovery room."

"Is she going to be alright?" I asked.

"She's going to be fine." Dad said reassuringly, "She's very groggy at the moment but she's already been asking after you both."

"Ok, when can we come and see her?"

"Well, she'll need a little while to come around properly but the surgeon said it should be ok for you and Elizabeth to come and visit at about four o'clock. You can use your mother's car, the keys are in the hall on the table next to the coat-stand."

I had passed my driving test earlier that summer, Beth had still to pass hers. Up to then I had always been accompanied by either Mum or Dad when driving so this was to be the first time I had ever driven unsupervised.

"Ok, I'll see you later - tell Mum we love her for us."

"I will," Dad said, "we'll see you both later."

It was certainly a relief to see her later that day, she still looked dreadfully ill but at least she was on the mend. Our thoughts turned to our forthcoming holiday - I had assumed that now that Mum was out of any danger, she would be ok to come with us. However, Dad told us that Mum would need at least a week to recover fully and she was not to travel anywhere, at least until they had given her the all-clear.

The trouble was, the villa we were renting, the flights and the hire car, had all been paid for, and with only a couple of days before we were due to fly out, it was too late to cancel and get a refund.

"Your father and I have decided," Mum said breathlessly and wincing slightly, "you and Beth can go on your own, you're both over 18 so you're grown up enough to get by without us."

"But it was supposed to be our last big holiday together." Beth said.

"There'll be other times." Dad said, "The important thing is that your mother gets plenty of rest, we can always book another holiday down there next year when you both finish uni for the summer."

The rest of our visit consisted of our parents passing on instructions as to what to do once we arrived in France. Beth asked if it would be ok for her friend Terri to come with us since there would be a spare bedroom. Mum said it would be ok if it was fine with her mother.

Eventually we kissed her goodbye and left for home. As soon as we got indoors Beth rang Terri to fill her in on everything that had happened and to ask her if she wanted to come with us. To cut a long story short, Terri agreed and after checking with her mother, confirmed that she could come.

And so, just over 48 hours later, we found ourselves in the departure lounge at Gatwick airport waiting for our flight to Nice. I had no idea at the time, but this holiday would turn out to be the most intense and unforgettable sexual adventure that I had ever experienced. And it was to prove to be just as unforgettable for Beth and Terri as well.

Chapter 1 - Arrival

We waited anxiously for our luggage to appear on the baggage reclaim carousel after having landed at Nice Cote D'Azur Airport. I always had a slight feeling of nervousness when waiting to pick up our luggage, I had heard so many horror stories of people who had lost suitcases at airports and never seeing them again. So it was with some relief that I finally spied first Beth's suitcase, then my own and finally Terri's. Reunited with our luggage we set off to find the car hire desk to pick up our car.

Just under an hour later I was behind the wheel of a shiny new Peugeot 205, our luggage safely stowed in the boot (and on the back seat also as there wasn't enough space for all of it in the boot of the small car). I turned onto the main road to head west towards Cannes and find our villa just outside the small village of Saint Jean-sur-Mer about 10 miles west along the coast from that glamorous playground of film stars and the rich and famous. The beautiful blue Mediterranean Sea, our companion on our journey, glistened and glittered to our left as we drove further and further along the beautiful coastline of the Cote D'Azur.

I amazed myself at how quickly I had managed to make the adjustment to driving on the right-hand side of the road and on the opposite side of the car from what I was used to. Sure, there had been a few hairy moments at first but I soon got the hang of it. The drive along the coast was fairly straightforward but the road itself was quite twisty in places. A distance of 20 miles as the crow flies involved a drive of almost 45 miles as the road twisted and turned its way through towns and villages.

Eventually, with Beth navigating me, we found Saint Jean-sur-Mer a little over an hour after setting off and it wasn't long after that when we found our villa. It was tucked away at the end of a short lane about a mile from the village itself. It stood on its own with no other buildings nearby, its whitewashed stone walls dazzling in the bright Mediterranean sunshine. It was of a surprisingly modern design; flat roofed, low lying and sleek-looking but with traditional touches such as shutters on the windows which helped it to feel less conspicuous from the rest of the architecture of the local area. It was a bit of a mish-mash of modern and traditional but I liked it a lot.

No sooner had we pulled up outside the villa and located the keys in a small key-safe by the front door, we let ourselves in to explore our home for the next two weeks. Inside it was blissfully cool, the thick stone walls and tiled floors insulated the inside from the Mediterranean sun outside. The whole villa was on a single floor, the main part of the house was open-plan with a kitchen in one corner, dining area in another and a lounge area with three large sofas arranged around a large, low coffee table set in front of a large fireplace. To the rear were three bedrooms, two with double beds and one slightly smaller with two single beds. I did the gentlemanly thing and took the room with the two single beds leaving Beth and Terri to decide amongst them which of the two double rooms to have for themselves. Beth eventually decided to take the bedroom next to mine. Terri's room had its own en-suite bathroom while mine and Beth's shared a 'Jack and Jill' bathroom. Located to the side of the villa was a garden with a large patio and outside dining area and a sumptuously blue and very inviting swimming pool all surrounded by a stone wall which made it both perfectly secluded and an ideal sun-trap for sunbathing.

"The first thing I'm going to do," Beth announced as soon as she stepped out onto the patio, "is get unpacked and then I am getting straight into that pool! Anyone else up for that?"

"I'm in!" I said.

"Me too!" said Terri excitedly, "We've all had a long day so I think it's about time we cooled off!"

After I lugged all three of our suitcases from the car and into our bedrooms, the three of us busied ourselves getting everything unpacked and into our various wardrobes and drawers. Something however, was missing. I searched through everything in my suitcase but couldn't find them anywhere - I went into Beth's room to ask her if she had seen them but to my surprise she had obviously already finished unpacking. I figured she must already be in the pool as the clothes she had been wearing only ten minutes earlier were now strewn across her bed and her suitcase stood empty next to her wardrobe. Unable to resist temptation, I picked up my sister's underwear and examined it for a moment. Her lacy white knickers held a fascination for me, I couldn't understand how she could possibly fit into something so small. I felt a pang of arousal as the thought crept into my mind that only minutes earlier this delicate little garment had been in contact with the most intimate and private parts of my sister's body.

I forced this distraction from my mind and put Beth's knickers back where I had found them. So, with no other explanation as to where the missing items were I headed out to the pool. I found Beth and Terri swimming together in the clear blue pool - a blissful look on their faces as they cooled off in the water. Beth was wearing a bright orange bikini and she looked a million Francs in it. Terri, on the other hand, was wearing a much more conservative black one-piece swimming costume. Despite the more reserved swimming attire she was nonetheless utterly transformed from the rather plain and demure looking girl she usually was. Now, with her hair down and her glasses off, she looked very beautiful. But no amount of admiring the girls could detract me from what was on my mind most urgently.

"Beth, have you seen my swimming shorts anywhere?" I asked.

"No," She answered, "aren't they in your suitcase?"

Not a particularly helpful answer.

"You know, I had thought of that." I replied a little sarcastically, "Of course they aren't in my suitcase! I was wondering if somehow they ended up in yours."

"Sorry, I haven't seen them - I'd have taken them straight to you if I had." Beth said as she looked up at me from the crystal clear blue water.

It was then that it dawned on me. Mum had always packed our suitcases for us before we went on holiday, usually a few days before we set off, and this holiday was no exception. With her sudden illness the whole thing had become overlooked and it was only just now that I remembered. She was busy packing my suitcase in my room whilst I took out all the clothes that I wanted to bring with me for her to pack into my case when I handed her my swimming shorts.

"You can't possibly bring these old things!" She said as she held them up.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked.

"Look, the elastic in them has perished," She said, "as soon as you put them on they'll fall off you!"

"Well what the hell am I going to do then?"

"We'll have to go into town and get you some new ones I suppose." Mum sighed, "It'll have to wait until Thursday though, I'll be far too busy at work to be able to go into town with you. I need to make sure I'm as up to date as possible before we go away."

"I can go myself can't I?"

"Knowing you the way I do, you'd end up getting something far too small!"

She had never let me forget the time when I was 13 that she trusted me to buy everything for my school uniform for the coming year and I ended up getting everything two sizes too small for me. She had to take every last thing back and ever since then she insisted on coming with me whenever buying clothing was concerned.

Of course, with Mum languishing in hospital and myself being somewhat distracted by my concern for her wellbeing, the issue of my swimming shorts completely passed me by and the shopping trip to go and get them of course never happened. And so, when we set off early that morning there was no swimwear in my suitcase whatsoever.

"Looks like no swimming for me today then." I sighed resignedly and sat myself down on one of the sun-loungers, "I'll have to go into Cannes tomorrow and get some new ones."

Terri swam up to the side of the pool nearest to me and offered a suggestion.

"You could always... y'know... swim without any."

"You what??" I replied.

"You know... swim in the nude!" She beamed.

Beth now joined her friend at the edge of the pool.

"It's got to be better than sulking on the sun-lounger." Beth said, "And besides, it's not as if Terri and I haven't seen you naked before."

This was true, a few weeks earlier I had agreed to show myself off to the two girls so that my sister could show Terri what a naked boy looked like (and a lot more besides) because her conservative upbringing by her strictly religious family had prevented her from having seen a naked male before. It was also on that day that the sexual relationship I now enjoyed with my sister first began; my condition for allowing the girls to see me naked was for Beth to agree to have sex with me. She was reluctant about it at first but as soon as we were actually making love it dawned on us both that it felt utterly right, we didn't just love each other as twin brother and sister, we were perfect sexual partners for each other and it just felt, well, right.

With a sigh I stood up from the sun-lounger. Beth was right in a way, what was the point in sulking about it? I weighed up the situation set before me. The garden and pool area was surrounded on three sides by a seven foot high wall and by the villa itself on the other side, it was not overlooked by any other buildings in the vicinity so the entire garden was pretty private, there was no way anyone else could see into it.

"Ok," I sighed, "just this once, but I'm still going to go into Cannes tomorrow to go and buy some new ones."

Beth and Terri looked up at me with an excited look in their eyes as I started to take my clothes off. Within moments, I was down to just my underwear - I considered leaving them on for a moment and swimming in my pants in lieu of going naked but the two girls obviously wanted to see me in the nude once more and I had to admit that I did get a kick out of it that last time. So I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my underpants and in one swift movement I pulled them down and stood before the two girls completely naked.

"Wow Tommy," Terri beamed at me, "you look so hot! I'd forgotten just how sexy you look when you're naked!"

"Um... thanks I guess." I replied. Standing totally naked before two girls still felt a little weird even though I had done it before, but it didn't feel embarrassing. It felt rather empowering in fact, as though being naked before them somehow enhanced my sense of masculinity rather than feeling emasculated by my nudity.

I took a running jump straight over the two girls and dived head first into the pool. It felt blissfully cool as I surfaced on the other side. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

We spent the next hour or so just swimming and playing around in the pool. I soon forgot that I was totally naked and after a while it felt completely normal. Freed from the encumbrance of wearing swimming shorts, I was feeling a sense of total freedom that I had never felt before, my first ever experience of skinny-dipping was a revelation to me.

Eventually though, after having tired of swimming and with the heat of the day now starting to ebb away, we transferred from the pool and onto the sun-loungers. Beth and Terri gazed upon my naked form as I took the middle of the three loungers.

"What??" I said as I looked back at the two girls, "Didn't your mothers ever tell you it's rude to stare?"

12