Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 03

Story Info
An unforgettable holiday in the south of France.
5k words
4.63
43k
14

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:- This is the third chapter of "Terri, Beth et Tommy - Un séjour inoubliable dans le sud de la France" If you are new to this story I would suggest that you read "Tommy meets Terri" before reading this story to familiarise yourself with the characters and the situation between them.

Also, I like to think of this story not as simply a sex-story, but rather as a story that has some sex in it.

All characters are over 18.

Chapter 3 -- Secrets Out, Tears Shed, Love Given and a Woman Made

Terri stood in her nightdress at the open bedroom door, her face wearing an expression of utter disbelief. My sister Beth and I stared back at her like the proverbial rabbits in the headlights of a speeding juggernaut. My penis locked within Beth's vagina as the girl looked at the sight of our naked bodies together in the interrupted throes of lovemaking. Neither of us moved a muscle for several moments.

After what seemed like an eternity, but which was probably no more than a few seconds, Terri slammed the door shut and we could hear her sobbing as she ran back to her own bedroom, slamming her door and then wailing out loud in a guttural cry of pure anguish.

"Fuck!" Beth said as I withdrew myself from her.

"Oh my God Beth," I said to my sister, "what have we done?"

"We haven't done anything."

"Apart from committing incest in front of your best friend."

"Well, yes there is that." Beth admitted with a sigh, "I'd better go and talk to her."

Beth got up from the bed and padded across to her drawers where she took out a pair of knickers, put them on and then pulled on a t-shirt. She went out into the bright light of the main open plan living area before closing the bedroom door once again leaving me alone and naked in the dark.

I laid back on the bed and contemplated what had just happened. Had our holiday just been ruined beyond repair? Had Beth's friendship with Terri been irreparably damaged as well? Would she ever speak to either of us ever again?

I sighed heavily and wept a little as I contemplated the possible implications of having been caught having sex with my twin sister.

After a while I resolved to find out what was happening. I went through the bathroom which adjoined both our bedrooms and went back into my own room. I grabbed a pair of boxer shorts and put them on and then padded out towards Terri's bedroom door. I could hear the muffled voices of Terri and my sister on the other side of the door. I sat down on the floor with my back to the door to listen in on the conversation.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Beth said, "we didn't want you to find out like that."

"It's a bit late for apologies!" Terri retorted, "How long have you two been... screwing each other??"

"Only a few weeks. Terri, what you have to understand is..."

"Why??" Terri interrupted tearfully, "Why him?? Why Tommy? Why your own twin brother for pity's sake??"

"If you'll let me finish, I'll explain." Beth replied, "It all happened after that time when you first got to see Tommy naked. You see, Tommy needed a little... persuasion... before he would agree to show himself off to us like that. He basically only agreed to do it if I... if I agreed to have sex with him."

"Why you? I mean, he's probably screwed half the girls in the neighbourhood!"

"Would it surprise you if I said that he was like you?"

"What do you mean, like me?"

"I mean, he was... like you... a virgin."

"A virgin?? But he's so... beautiful... and confident. I'm just a plain-Jane doomed to spend eternity as a virgin spinster!!" Terri replied and burst into tears once more.

"Shhhh... shhhh," Beth said obviously trying to comfort her friend. "We all live behind a mask of sorts. Tommy may come across as being self-confident and in control but really he's a very sensitive boy. But he's also the most gentle and courteous lover a girl could wish for. He's a proper gentleman. Let me tell you, I've dated some right slimeballs in the past but Tommy... I don't know... he makes me feel... special. I'll admit that at first I didn't want to have sex with him, but I knew that you'd get such a confidence boost out of seeing him naked that it was a price I was willing to pay. It was only meant to be a one off so that he could lose his virginity and that should've been the end of it."

"Except that it wasn't obviously."

"No, I dunno... it just felt... right somehow. He's so sensitive and caring and I realised in an instant what I had been missing out on by dating those arseholes who only wanted to screw me to add another name to their list of conquests. Tommy is totally different."

Things descended into an uneasy silence for a few moments.

Eventually it was broken by the sound of Terri sighing loudly.

"Oh God Beth," She said, "I feel like such an idiot!"

"Why Terri?" Beth replied, "If anything, Tommy and I are the idiots!"

"No, I did something... stupid... earlier today at the beach."

"You mean pulling Tommy's Speedos down and sucking him off."

"He told you? About that??"

"We decided right from the start to never have any secrets from each other, so yes, he did tell me."

"Why have I been so stupid?? Sucking him off when I should've known he didn't really want it. And showing him all the condoms I'd brought with me. I just hoped he could... you know... help me become a woman." Terri sobbed.

"I must admit, I was a bit shocked when you showed them to me, poor Tommy must've been mortified!" Beth giggled.

"It's not that I'm shocked that he has been sleeping with you... Well, tell a lie, I am shocked that he has been sleeping with you. But I'm just beside myself knowing that he's... taken. I've blown it with him, I've scared him off and I nearly came between the two of you. Perhaps it's for the best that I have scared him away from me." Terri burst into tears once again.

"Shhh... it's alright..." Beth said soothingly, "I love Tommy more than you could possibly know. But he's so special to me that I just want to shout it from the rooftops and share him with every girl in the world."

Hang on, I thought to myself, did she just say what I thought she said? Was she implying that she would be ok with the idea of letting me sleep with other girls? With Terri in particular? I wasn't sure I liked where this discussion was going.

"You mean???" Terri asked.

"Yes," Beth replied, "Well, maybe not with every girl in the world, but I would have no problem with letting him have sex with you. As long as he agrees of course, I wouldn't force him to do anything he wouldn't want to do."

"Yeah, but now I've blown it with him -- I've scared him off so now he'll never agree to have sex with me even if it was with your blessing."

More tears ensued.

"Don't be silly, he won't have been scared off." Beth said, "He was probably taken by surprise by your collection of contraceptives and by you suddenly sucking him off in the woods but I doubt that he would refuse point blank to have sex with you. After all, he's just a boy like any other, horny and ruled by testosterone. Well ok, maybe that's a bit disrespectful, he has feelings like anyone else but I'm sure if I told him it'd be ok by me if you had sex with him he would agree. He's such a gentleman he'd do anything to please me, even if it meant having sex with someone else."

"Yes but how can you be so sure?"

"Well, there's only one way to find out," Beth said, "I'll have to go and ask him. But I think it would also help if you apologised to him for what you did to him in the trees at the beach. I mean, put yourself in his shoes -- would you have liked it he watched you peeing and then pulled down your knickers and started licking and sucking on your private parts without asking?"

"I guess not." Terry snivelled, "What the hell was I thinking??"

"I wish I knew!" Beth chuckled, "Give me a few minutes, I'll go and have a word with him and see if we can repair some of the damage."

Not wanting for Beth to find out that I had been eavesdropping on her conversation I quickly got up and sprinted across to my bedroom, making it just in time before Beth came out of Terri's room. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Beth had basically said it would be ok by her if I had sex with her best friend. I knew I liked Terri but I still wasn't sure I was sexually attracted to her. I also felt uneasy about the whole idea of basically being whored out by my sister to any girl she wished to share me with.

I jumped into my bed just as Beth opened my bedroom door.

"Tommy?"

"Mmm... what?" I asked.

"Terri's in a pretty bad way... y'know... emotionally." Beth said as she closed my bedroom door behind her and sat herself down on my bed, "She's a bit upset that you're sort of... unavailable. Believe it or not she wasn't as freaked out about the two of us having sex as I thought she would be."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she's more upset that you're having sex with someone full stop. She wasn't bothered who it was you were having sex with, just that it wasn't her."

"Okaaaay..." I said slowly, "So, she's not bothered that we're basically committing incest together, she's just upset that she can't get her hands on me."

"In short, yes." Beth replied.

"But why?"

"I have no idea, honestly I don't." Beth said as she turned and looked away wistfully. "All I know for certain is that she's very upset and full of remorse for what she did to you."

"It's ok really," I said, "I told her it was fine."

"Even so, she shouldn't have done that. And I suspect you only told her it was fine to spare her feelings."

"Well, I guess so. She did look as though she was about to burst into tears once she realised what she'd done."

"I told her she has to apologise to you for doing it. But... I'd like you to do something for me."

"Such as...?"

Beth sighed loudly.

"I'd like you to have sex with Terri."

I had both seen this coming and not seen it coming at the same time.

"Have sex with Terri?? Are you mad??"

"Listen, you and me, us having sex together is basically wrong in the first place," Beth said, "it's not as if we can get married or anything, so I reckon we could be... kinda open... in our relationship. I wouldn't have any objection to you having sex with someone else as long as you're open and honest about it."

"And I suppose you'd expect me to do likewise?"

"Only if we're both comfortable with it, if you don't want an open relationship then I shall respect that. But I would genuinely appreciate it if you at least did it with Terri. Would you do that for me?"

"Beth, I love you... only you. I mean, I like Terri... she's a bit impetuous when it comes to making sexual advances but basically she's a nice girl. But I just don't have any sexual feelings for her -- I'd just be going through the motions."

"Look, her confidence it at its lowest ebb right now and it's all our fault. Losing her virginity would give her the confidence boost she needs but I can't give her that confidence boost. Only you can give it to her."

"Is this the only way to repair your friendship with her?"

"Well, it'd certainly help."

I knew how much Terri meant to my sister, they had known each other less than a year but they were inseparable. Sure, she had other friends but somehow her friendship with Terri seemed to mean more to her than her other friends, most of whom had gone off to university and had lost contact with her aside from the occasional phone call.

"Ok," I sighed, "I'll do it. I know Terri means a lot to you so I'll do it... just this once, for you."

Beth hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Tommy, I love you."

"I love you too sis."

We just sat together and hugged each other for a few minutes. Then without saying a word Beth stood up and took me by the hand.

"Let's go and see her." Beth said.

"Ok."

Beth led me out of my room and across the main room towards Terri's bedroom door. She tapped lightly and let herself in.

"Terri?" she said softly.

"Yes?"

"Tommy's here, can we come in?"

"Ok." Terri replied meekly.

We went into her room. She had her bedside lamp on and in the soft light I could tell that she had been crying.

"Tommy..." Terri said tearfully, "I just want to apologise for what I did at the beach. I'm so, so sorry... I shouldn't have just forced myself on you. And I'm sorry for just assuming that you'd have sex with me at the drop of a hat, I shouldn't have brought all those condoms with me. I just thought that... I don't know... I don't know what I was thinking. It's just that after all that I'd learnt that day at your house when you let me see you naked and touch you and everything I just assumed that you'd be happy to take things one step further and make me into a woman. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you." I said and sat down on her bed and hugged her, "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't enjoyed having you give me a blowjob, I was just a bit freaked out by how sudden it all was."

"Tommy says he'll do it." Beth said, "He'll have sex with you. If you still want to that is."

"Really?!?" Terri gasped as she disengaged herself from our hug.

"Yes, just this once." I said.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" Terri said excitedly and hugged me tightly.

No sooner had she disengaged me from her embrace she stood up from her bed and reached up under her nightdress and pulled down her knickers.

"Whoa there!" I said, "What are you doing??"

"Well, there's no time like the present." Terri said as she tossed her knickers aside and then pulled her nightdress off completely leaving her completely naked before me.

If I thought she was beautiful earlier at the beach I was even more captivated by the sight of her naked body. She was every bit as beautiful as Beth, just beautiful in a different way. Beth's skin was more tanned and glowing whereas Terri's was almost translucent and fragile-looking. Beth's breasts were full and shapely while Terri's were smaller but much more pert. Beth's hips were broad and sumptuous, Terri's were soft and not quite as broad. But the thing that really made me gasp was the fact that she had not a single hair between her legs. Her vulva had been shaved completely bare revealing the softness of her outer labia either side of her cleft. It was a heart-stoppingly beautiful sight.

All of a sudden it dawned on me what Beth had been doing in here with Terri before we went to the beach -- she had been seeing to Terri's bikini line! Only it seemed that she had shaved off more than she had intended.

Anyway, I figured Terri was right, it was probably best to just get on with it and get it over with.

"I suppose you're right." I said and I took my boxer shorts off. I was already massively erect, mainly due to the sight of Terri's beautiful nudity.

"I'll um... leave you two to get on with it then." Beth said as she made for the door.

"No, wait!" Terri said, "I'd... like you to stay."

"You want me to stay?" Beth said.

"If... if that's ok." Terri said hesitantly, "I'm kind of... nervous. I'd feel better if you'd... you know... hold my hand."

"If it's ok with Tommy." Beth said.

"If it'll help you then I guess it's ok with me." I said.

Beth took a condom from the box in Terri's suitcase and handed it to her.

"Well, I guess you do need someone to show you how to put one of these on!" Beth said with a grin. "Tommy, come and stand in front of Terri."

I did as she asked and stood in front of Terri, my erect penis mere inches from her head.

"Now then," Beth said brightly, "the first thing you need to do is gently pull back Tommy's foreskin."

Terri took hold of my erection and gently slid my foreskin back to reveal my dark pink glans to her gaze.

"Ok, now gently tear open the foil packet and take out the condom."

Terri did as instructed.

"Right, now place the teat on the end of Tommy's penis, it should look as though it's wearing a little hat."

Terri placed the condom on the head of my penis.

"Like this?" she asked.

"That's right," said Beth, "now, with one hand hold on to the teat and with the other roll the condom down over Tommy's penis as far as it will go so that his entire penis is covered. It's important to make sure there isn't any trapped air inside it because it could split otherwise."

Terri took her free hand and started to roll the condom down my erection. I had never worn a condom before, Beth was on the pill and since she was the only girl I had ever sex with I had never had to wear one until now. It felt a little weird having my penis sheathed in a thin layer of latex. It didn't feel uncomfortable, the condom fitted me like a second skin, it just wasn't what I was used to.

"And there you have it," Beth beamed, "one erect dick, safely sheathed and ready for action!"

"Cool!" Terri enthused, "Now what?"

"Now, just lay back and let Tommy make love to you." Beth said.

Terri laid herself on her bed propped up by a couple of pillows. I climbed onto the bed myself and laid alongside her. I started off simply by kissing Terri softly. Her lips parted as my tongue probed against her and allowed me into her mouth, our tongues explored each others and our saliva mingled. My hands began exploring her breasts, I gently tweaked her nipples between my fingers causing her to break our kiss and gasp.

"Are you ok Terri?" I asked.

"Yes, it's wonderful... it's just that nobody's ever touched me like this before." She replied.

"Well, if at any time you want me to stop, just tell me ok." I said.

"Ok Tommy." Terri answered.

I continued with my foreplay, now my lips had moved from caressing her mouth and had moved to caressing her breasts. I covered her breasts with kisses and allowed my tongue to flick across her sensitive and rapidly hardening nipples. Terri gasped and squirmed as I explored her hitherto untouched body raising her arousal gradually just as Beth had taught me.

Gradually I moved further and further down Terri's naked form -- my tongue circled her bellybutton for a while before thrusting into her umbilicus. Once more Terri gasped.

"Oh my God Tommy!!" she cried. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that she had grabbed hold of Beth's hand.

With a grin I moved further down until I gazed squarely at her perfectly shaved vulva. I smoothed my fingers up and down the softness of her pubic cleft causing her to squirm and squeal and grip Beth's hand tighter still. With my fingers I parted her labia and took in the sight of her virgin vulva. Her clitoris awaited the attentions of my tongue but I decided that it could wait, at least for a few moments.

I gently inserted my fingers into her vagina and came across the girl's hymen, the barrier that confirmed her virginity. Soon my penis would tear it apart and through the shedding of her blood I would take her from girlhood and make her into a woman.

Her clitoris begged me for attention meanwhile and my tongue was now only too happy to oblige. Terri's breathing became stuttered and irregular as my tongue danced across the most sensitive and erogenous flesh she possessed. I could tell that she was at the very precipice of orgasm, her skin was beaded with perspiration and covered with goose pimples. Her nipples were as hard as bullets and her pupils dilated as her whole body writhed and shuddered. All she needed was one final push to send her over the edge.

With my free hand I found her anus and gently but forcefully, I began to insert it inside her.

"Oooohhh oh! Hah! Hah!! Hah!!! Oh Tommy! Oh Tommy!!! OHHH!!!! HAHHAAAHH!!!! OMYGOD!!! OHMYGODDDDD!!!" Terri gasped and screamed as her orgasm took over her body and my tongue and my fingers frantically licked and stroked and twitched both inside and outside her body, desperately trying to make her orgasm the most amazing sensation she had ever experienced.

12