Un-Shelter Me

Story Info
She is home for a summer of exploration.
4.7k words
4.42
52.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home at last! I'd graduated from my snotty private girls' school and had an entire summer of real freedom before I headed to college. A real, co-ed college!

But first things first. I visited my summer mental checklist. Top of the list: Spend lots of time with my best friend, Linda, who I hadn't seen since Christmas. We kept in touch while I was away at school and shared all of our adventures by email, but we needed face time. Shopping, sunbathing, and partying were also on the agenda. I changed clothes, shoved my suitcases in the corner for unpacking (much) later, and flew out the door with a quick wave to Mom. She just shook her head and laughed, completely unsurprised.

Linda and I had been best friends since she moved to town when we were in third grade. We'd had our ups and downs but weathered it all. She kept me sane during the long separations when my folks sent me away to Snotty Bitchland. I was pissed all four years, protested whenever I could, and grudgingly got a great education (at least academically). My social life, however, needed a major overhaul. I was 18 and had hardly dated. I barely knew anyone at home anymore, though Linda tried to keep me informed.

I arrived at Linda's kitchen door, and her mom called to me from the garden, telling me to just go in, Linda was downstairs somewhere. I threw open the door and hollered "Darling! I'm ho-ooome!" and walked straight into a big slab of man!

Donny, Linda's brother, was a junior in college. Most of our lives we'd thought of each other as nuisances. Sometimes he was nice, sometimes a demon in disguise. I remembered him as a smelly boy, obsessed with baseball and robots. He would play tricks on us (robots optional) when we were hanging out. He would eavesdrop, and try to tease us with what he'd overheard. You'd think we'd learn not to say so much when he might be around.

I looked up at him and swallowed the rude thing I was about to say. When did he get so darn CUTE???? His blue eyes sparkled and it was all I could do to not touch the stray curl of blond hair hanging down his forehead. The screen door hit my backside, pushing me even closer. "Uhhhh hi," I breathed. Oh brilliant!

"Hi, yourself" he replied. His chest was firm, as was his grip on my arms. Where did that deep, melted-chocolate voice, come from?

We might have stood there forever if Linda hadn't rounded the corner.

"Donny! She's not a burglar, let her go!"

We both laughed awkwardly. Donny let me go and stepped back, obviously looking me over. Linda pushed between us to give me a hug, and dragged me off to her room to start catching up. I looked back over my shoulder and waved bye. I caught his appraising stare and suddenly got goose bumps.

*****

A few hours later Linda and I were settled in the den watching a movie. Donny walked in, plopped down beside me, and snorted at the chick flick.

"Mom would like to know..."

I was absentmindedly sucking on a cherry popsicle, until I realized he'd stopped talking and was staring at me. I giggled and ran it along his lips. He jumped in surprise, which made me laugh more.

"Watch out, Donny, you're starting to drool."

"YOU watch out, Miss Tart, or you'll get something more in your mouth!"

"Ooooh give it to me!" I teased. "Just remember, I bite too!" I winked, blushing despite my bravado.

Donny laughed back at me and bit the icy sweetness clean off the stick, then stuck out his tongue to show me the melty bits. I punched him on the shoulder and told him he owed me a new one.

"The freezer's that way," he pointed over his shoulder, smirking.

"I'll find an Otter Pop and beat you more senseless." I grinned back at him.

Donny remembered his mission and asked us whether we wanted pizza or Chinese. We figured out the order and went back to watching the movie. My crazy head kept wandering off and wondering exactly what had gotten Donny so distracted.

*******

The rest of the week was pretty much the same, with visits back and forth between houses and shopping in town. We had a rainy day and settled back in Linda's den for another movie and pizza, plus painting each others toenails. Donny peeked in the room once and just rolled his eyes.

The following day the sun reappeared with a vengeance. By mid-morning Linda and I were sweating as we helped her mom do some post-storm garden cleanup.

I mumbled about getting all the leaf-gunk off my skin and out of my hair. As luck would have it, Donny rounded the corner from the garage at just that moment, picked up the hose, and let me have it.

"This should clean up your act!" he chortled as he squirted and I squealed.

His attack came to an untimely end as Linda picked up the hose and bent it in half. I watched in delighted horror as he turned the nozzle on himself to stare at it and Linda let go in perfect synchronicity. Donny doused himself but quickly turned it around on his sister, chasing her across the yard. I got brave and grabbed the hose behind Donny, tugging it out of his grip. The look on his face was priceless. We all plopped on the ground, laughing.

"Yanno," Linda gasped out, "since we're all wet anyway, we should go to the lake. The water should be warm enough by now."

Donny and I agreed, and we hurried up to finish our part of the garden. I jogged home to get my stuff, and barely made it out the door by the time Donny and Linda pulled up in his car.

*****

The sand on the beach was still damp from yesterday's rain, making it even more humid as the sun baked it away. The water was deceptively inviting, right up until we actually ran in and hit a large cold spot. Linda shrieked. I didn't quite have enough breath left.

Donny yelled "shrinkage!" and set off to find a warmer spot. I followed, and we fell into a spontaneous race. I worked hard just to keep up with him, damn that extra foot he had grown the last few years. (last on me.) He looked over his shoulder then suddenly dove under. I foolishly continued on until he grabbed me by the ankle and simply held on, nearly stopping me cold.

I twisted and reached down, poking my fingers into his ribs. The battle was on, and we wrestled for several minutes, until he managed to get both arms wrapped around me, pulling my back tight against his chest.

"Are you going to behave?" he growled in my ear.

"I AM behaving...just not how you'd like!" I retorted, twisting in his arms and trying to loosen his grip.

We twisted left and right and he didn't budge an inch. As I wiggled, I began to notice that something felt different and blushed as I figured out that he was probably getting hard. Not that I had any real experience, but I'd heard enough talk at school to figure that much out on my own. I relaxed just a little but he held me close, and I could feel his hips push into my ass. I pushed back and he sort of growled. I realized I couldn't even feel the bottom, here, but he was standing just fine. I tried to duck down and flip him, and only succeeded in nearly drowning myself.

Donny pulled me, spluttering and gasping, back to the surface, suddenly all apologies. I waved him off as Linda swam over to us and gave him an earful. Then she grabbed me and half-dragged me to the beach to recover. At some point during her chatter I realized I'd kind of liked Donny's arms around me, and really liked the idea that I might have turned him on.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in and out of the water, just as we had for most of our summers together. It was nice to have something that stayed the same. The lake was several miles wide and long, lined with tall trees and a natural bank for most of the shoreline, except for the town beach. Canoes and sailboats were scattered on the surface, along with the occasional flock of ducks.

Around 4:00 some dark clouds started rolling in, and I decided to go for what was probably my last swim of the day. I spotted Donny talking to a couple of people halfway out, swam by, and made a silly face at him as I headed to the roped-off lap lanes in deeper water. It felt good to stretch out and just swim after baking in the sun.

Lost in my non-thoughts, I barely noticed the first brush along my leg. A few strokes further and I felt like something slimy along my ankle. Huh, a water weed or a curious fish?

I flipped and headed back to the spot in question and Donny jumped up in front of me, wearing a snorkel and mask. I shrieked and kicked away, hearing a very gratifying "oof" behind me. I didn't stop until I was out of the lap lanes and back in the shallower play area. When I turned around Donny was slowly trudging towards me, mask and snorkel dangling in his hand.

He gave me a dirty look and continued on to the beach, bent over in an odd way until he fell to the blanket and curled up in a ball, gasping. Linda had rolled away as he approached, and I could hear her scolding him from the water. She bent closer as he said something, then laughed to the skies, saw me, and gave me a thumbs-up.

I shrugged, puzzled, and turned back to the water just as thunder rumbled in the distance. The lifeguard's whistles shrilled in unison as they waved everyone back to the beach. In moments the first fat raindrops plopped down, as if to hurry the swimmers and sunbathers away. Linda and I shook out the blanket and folded it as Donny gathered the rest of our gear into their basket.

The raindrops turned into a downpour just a few feet from the car. Donny threw his keys at Linda and slid onto the back seat with a grunt. We got everything dumped into the trunk and ran for the doors.

As soon as we were buckled in and heading out of the parking lot I turned to Donny and asked if he was okay. He groaned, which prompted Linda to cackle again. I looked at her with raised eyebrows which made her laugh even more. Donny just scowled at both of us.

"You nailed him in the family jewels," she finally managed to gasp. I squeaked in shock and turned back to Donny, mortified.

"I'm so sorry! But you scared the crap outta me!"

"And now I'm paying for it," he moaned.

"Next time you should wear your cup," Linda snickered.

"I'm staying out of the water when you two menaces are around," Donny sulked.

I was seriously worried for Donny, right up until he made a stupid duck-face at me.

"Oh, poooooor baby! Shall I kiss it and make it all better?"

He leered at me and grinned. "That's the best offer I've had all year!"

I gasped as I realized what I'd said and what he meant, turned bright red, and twisted around in my seat, staring straight ahead. I glared at Linda when she started cackling all over again. Donny was blessedly silent the rest of the way back to their place.

*****

Later that night I realized that I should get home. I'd promised Mom I would help with a fundraiser in the morning, so I needed to get some sleep. Unfortunately, it was still pouring outside. Luckily, Donny was heading out so I asked him for a ride home. Of course, he made a big deal out of it. I pouted and told him I could just walk, but he would be responsible for my pneumonia and tragically premature death. He cracked up and swept his arm towards the garage door.

The rain pelted on the roof as soon as we emerged, and I genuinely thanked Donny for giving me a ride. He asked me if I minded if we made one stop on the way. He was helping with the day camp at the community park, and wanted to drop off some gear he had repaired at home. I agreed, and he headed to the baseball field.

The dugout was open at the ends, just benches with chicken wire on the front and back, with a small building in the middle for storage. We hurried to grab the stuff in his trunk and ran for it. He opened the door and waved me inside. There were shelves and cabinets lining the walls, filled with sports and crafts stuff. Donny turned on the overhead light, a single bulb hanging from the ceiling, which only made the room a little brighter. We both brushed off as much rain as we could, then I held out my box and watched while he put everything away neatly.

He tossed me a towel and asked me to wipe down the bats, showing me where to hang them. I got to work, only looking up when I realized the room was quiet, save for the steady rhythm of the rain. Donny was watching me with a half-smile on his face.

"What?" I quizzed him.

"You do that with such finesse," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

I just stared back at him stupidly for a moment, then threw the bat at him as I realized what he was implying.

"Hey, you've injured me enough for one day!" he laughed as he easily caught it. "Come to think of it, you owe me a kiss."

My face burned with the memory of my flippant remark. Gathering what little bravado I had, I sidled up to him, stood on tiptoe with my hands on his shoulders, and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek.

He grabbed my arms just as he had in the lake and growled into my ear, "That's not nearly enough to soothe my wounded...pride."

I squirmed until I could stand taller, and kissed him softly on the lips. "How's that?"

He frowned in thought. "No, I don't think that's quite it."

I smiled and kissed my fingertips, then pushed them to his belt buckle, raising my eyebrow at him.

He grabbed me by the wrist and pushed my fingers lower. My hand suddenly had a mind of its own, and my palm flattened against his apparent hardness, He held my wrist and made me rub him up and down. I gasped at our sudden boldness with each other, and my knees started to tremble.

"I...I...I'm a virgin!" I stammered, much to my chagrin.

He went wide-eyed then hooted a laugh. "I wasn't planning to rape you, just collect a healing kiss."

"No...yes...I mean. Ahhhh!" I stamped my foot in frustration. "Dammit, Donny, I don't have a clue what I even meant!" I looked at him sideways, knowing my ears and cheeks were flame-red by now. "I-uh-I guess I have a lot to l-learn?" I was shaking in earnest, scared stupid that he'd laugh at me and turn me down, and even more scared that he wouldn't.

Donny bit back another laugh and stared at me, then released my hand. I blinked, realizing I was still rubbing him through his jeans.

"I thought you went to school, not a convent."

"Yeah, well, it may as well have been a convent the way they watched us." I mumbled, trying like crazy not to stare at his crotch.

In the middle of the room there was a long bench. Donny guided me over and pushed my shoulder til I sat down at one end. I wiggled nervously as he turned back to check the door, closing it and locking it from the inside. He turned back to me, smiling. I felt a thrill run down from my throat to someplace deep. My bottom felt warm all of a sudden.

Donny stood over me, and rubbed the outside of his jeans until I could see the front straining. I was mesmerized by the bulge and his long fingers sliding over the denim.

"Are you sure you want to know more?" he asked softly.

"Yes! Look, I've had The Talk with my mom, heard friends at school, but I've never even seen a guy's...thing, not for real. I'm eighteen and I've never been more than kissed and touched a little. I've known you most of my life, and if I had a choice....well, I trust you!"

He gazed at me seriously for what seemed like forever then nodded, as if he'd ended his own internal debate.

"Okay. But there have to be a few rules. This is ONLY between us; and there's no pressure on you. If you feel uncomfortable about anything you say stop, and we stop. And thank you for trusting me, Bev." He smiled and unbuckled his belt. "You know, 'thing' isn't a very good word," he lectured. "The official word is 'penis,'" I nodded at this, "but most guys call it a cock or a dick."

I nodded again and repeated the words to myself with a whisper, my eyes glued to his fly. He unbuttoned the waist, slid the zipper down, and reached his hand inside. I could see the light blue of his underwear and dark curls of hair, then his hand came out, holding his swollen penis.

"You're allowed to look," he teased. So I did. I took in the shape, the tapered bulb at the end with its smooth, shiny skin; the long shaft resting in his hand, rippled with veins. He stroked it slowly, and the bulb got duskier, fuller. He pointed to the end. "This is the head," he explained, "and it's very sensitive...especially right here" he said, as he pointed to a V on the underside. He touched it lightly and the whole thing jerked!

Without thinking my hand was out from under my knee, reaching out to touch that spot. I brushed a tentative fingertip along the head, slipping in the bit of wetness at the slit, trailing it down towards that V, then further down the shaft, til I hit Donny's hand, and pulled mine back in surprise. Donny just chuckled and smiled.

"Go ahead, it won't bite," he encouraged me. So I touched him again, hand shaking nervously, just a light brush all around the smooth, purplish head. I started to pull away, but he put his hand over mine and guided my palm across the opening, then wrapped my fingers around the shaft, like I'd seen him do at first. Donny sighed and shivered a little. I looked back and forth between his face and his...cock, uncertain but enjoying the fullness of him in my hand. I could feel his pulse along with a slight throbbing.

"Do you know what happens when it feels really good?" he asked. I shook my head, sort of knowing but not wanting to be wrong.

"If you touch it, stroke it, enough, I'll cum. That's what's supposed to happen, and it feels really good." I nodded. Different words but this part I'd heard before. He let my hand drop away and started stroking himself again, the head getting even fuller and glistening drops gathering at his slit. I knew that's where boys peed from, but what happened next was a total surprise.

Donny's hand pumped back and forth, faster and faster. He was panting and shaking a little. He turned slightly away from me and groaned, then his cock jerked and white stuff squirted out, again, and again, and again. His hand slowed as a few more drops squeezed out, and then his cock lost some of the dark color and looked a little softer. I stared, amazed by what I'd just seen, and felt that curious heat intensify inside me.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. Donny composed himself and smiled.

"You liked that?" he asked, just a little shy-sounding now. I nodded enthusiastically.

"Is this sex?" I asked.

He laughed. "Well, sort of, but there's more to it than just that."

"Girls, well, one of the girls at school said she put a guy's, uhmm, his cock in her mouth." I looked skeptical, not sure whether to believe her claim.

"Yeah, if the girl really likes the guy, she might."

"But why?" I asked, suddenly realizing I sounded like a five-year-old.

Donny grinned. "Because a girl's mouth is warm and wet, just like her pussy, so it feels like...like fucking."

I blushed again at his language, this unexpected notion, and because of the gleam in Donny's eye.

I finally looked away, thoughtfully quiet for a moment.

"What do guys do to girls, if they really like them?" I wondered out loud.

Donny chuckled, and knelt down in front of me. "Girls have a lot of interesting places to touch, to make them feel good; especially your tits and pussy."

More of those words. "C-can you show me?" I asked hesitantly. Donny grinned and reached up to my breasts. He cupped each one in one of his large hands, and squeezed gently. Then he slid his thumbs around until he found my nipples. They were sensitive and pointy in moments, giving me shivers. That heat inside got worse, and I moaned softly.

Donny put one hand on my knee, and slid my skirt up slowly. He looked at me in question and after a moment I nodded for him to continue. He slid his hand higher, pushing my skirt along. I leaned back on the bench, resting on my elbows, and he flipped my skirt over my stomach. His hand slid down again, stroking on the outside of my panties. His fingers brushed across my hips, stopping in the middle, then pressed lightly on my pubic bone. That kicked the heat up higher and my thighs started to quiver.

12