Unadulterated Lust Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping her hips roughly, I start to slide out of her and then slam hard back into her ass, making her drive her face back into Clare's pussy, muffling her screams, not sure whether they are in pain or in pleasure, but I hear no shouts of wanting me to stop. She only lifts her head to take a breath as I move faster and deeper in and out of her tight ass, before she greedily sucks on Clare's clit and pussy lips again.

With her tight ass gripping my shaft each and every time I thrust it hard and deep into her now willing and hungry anal channel. As her grip tightens around me, the fire in my body starts to burn deep inside. With the fire burning hotter in my ball, I slam deep into her my ball start to slap over Clare's face as she sucks hard on Pam's clit.

Both the ladies moan strongly into each other's pussies as the fire in all of our bodies starts to take control, the heat builds in my balls to the point I can't hold it back and with a huge thrust, I push my cock as hard as I can into Pam, just as my balls tighten and then explodes sending a jet of hot seed deep into her channel. The heat of my seed sends Pam over the edge seconds later and her body shakes and twitches as her second orgasm takes over her whole body.

As Pam's body twists and shakes with her tongue pushed deep into Clare, making her friends orgasm rush through her body again. I pull my cock out of Pam's tight anal channel and push it down deep into Clare gasping mouth, with a second huge jet of my hot seed hitting the back of her throat. I push my cock harder and deeper into her throat, making her swallow every drop of my hot seed.

Clare greedily sucks every last drop of my hot seed while Pam collapses on top of Clare in a heap of sweat, gasping for air. Her anal channel still pulsing where my cock had just been, wanting my cock pushed deep within it again. Clare uses her hands and starts to massage Pam's ass cheeks, calming them both down from their excitement, before I rest one hand on Pam's ass myself and a swift slap, making her roll off Clare, she smiles up at me. Clare sits up and turns towards Pam, gives her a deep kiss before telling her to go for a shower.

Watching Pam saunter off to the bathroom, I climb upon the sofa and rest my head back, feeling the heat of hot lips kissing up the inside of my leg, smirking to myself I looked down into Clare's devious eyes, watching her kiss up my thigh around my cock, making her way across my stomach and chest. Light kisses on my neck before a small nibble on my ear with whispered words "Stay with me for the weekend?"

12