Unanticipated

Story Info
Things begin to heat up for a brother and sister.
2.5k words
4.21
211.1k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never tried this, but here goes. I'll start with a little background. Ania and I are Irish twins. That's what our parents always said, anyway, but it never made sense to me, because we were Polish and Lebanese. We grew up in a pretty typical household, with good income and a dog and a private education. We'd never been too close, because our interests were very different and our parents kept us both very busy with school and sports. The older we got, though, the closer we seemed to become. This was because we attended the same schools, except for the occasional one year overlap. I was a grade ahead of her, although only nine months older. We both attended Bridgewood Academy, and I remember the night of her graduation, exactly a year after mine, clearly, because it's where our story begins...

I shifted in my seat a bit, trying to get more comfortable. It had to be ninety degrees out, and I was sweating balls in this shirt and tie I'd bought a few hours ago. My parents were to my right, and my best friend Eric's parents were to my left, all seemingly fine despite the heat. I uncapped a water and chugged half before closing it again, but it was warm and didn't help much. I was here for my sister's graduation, and those things are always hours long.

"Andrea Covelli" the headmaster called, and some fine piece from my sister's class came strutting across the stage. I paid attention there, but eventually zoned out again until I heard my sister's name called. "Ania Danowicz," he announced, and she walked up the stairs and across the stage with her typical confidence, taking her diploma and flashing her pearly whites. See, my sister is like I am, a good looking person who knows it well. It got me pretty far, and I was positive it would do the same for her.

She went to sit with the rest of her class, and I paid very little attention for the two and a half hours of blistering heat that followed, occasionally clapping when someone I knew came along. When Eric's turn came, I applauded loudly, and his speech was fantastic. Eric was the valedictorian of his class, and got to give a speech, which I really did try to listen to. I swear. But it was hard. I knew it took a lot of effort to write and deliver speeches, though, because I'd had to give one as class president at my graduation the year before.

Eventually, things came to a close, and I found Eric and gave him a bear hug, wishing him the best and telling him I'd see him that night at Daniel's party. Daniel was graduating this year too, and since I'd known him from basketball he'd invited me to a house party he was having for graduation. forty or fifty people would be going, so I figured it'd be pretty chill.

I left Eric to be with his family, and moved over to see mine. Ania was in the process of being squashed by my mom, because she was the first woman to graduate in my mom's side of the family. My mom was straight off the boat from Lebanon, fluent in Arabic and all, and took massive pride in our achievements. My dad was a second generation American, but Polak through and through, and he valued hard work and achievement more than anyone I'd met to this day. He grabbed her too, and gave her a tight squeeze, slipping an envelope into her purse.

Finally, it was my turn, and Ania looked really happy to see me. She lit up and threw her arms around me, so I was the one responding to the hug. I pulled back and looked into her baby blues, pulling a strand of dark brown hair back from her face. "You did good, kid. You did good." She beamed up at me "Thanks for coming, Jake. It means a lot to me." She hugged me again quickly. "Are you coming to Daniel's?" I told her I was, and she seemed pretty excited about that. My sister was never huge on parties or anything of the sort, dedicating her time to volleyball, her studies, and softball in the spring. I, on the other hand, was no stranger to them, and she wouldn't be diving into things alone.

I told her it'd be fine, and put my arm around her as I walked her to my car. We were going to meet our parents at a crab shack fifteen minutes away for lunch, then I'd drop her at their house to get ready for the party later. I lived at college, about a half hour away, but having just turned 18 she didn't really need to get out of our parents house just yet.

Lunch was delicious, and we had a lot to talk about. Our parents left before we did, telling us they had some errands to run. Ania and I didn't mind, and we continued talking for another 15 minutes before we decided to grab some milkshakes and leave.

I drove to our parents house and shut the car off. "Do you mind if I just shower here? It's a bit of a drive back to school and I have some clothes here still." She said she didn't mind, so we got out of the car and went into the house.

I found jeans, Sperrys and a polo in my old closet and that was enough for the occasion. I showered and took a nap before getting dressed, and Ania took three hours to get ready, as usual. When she came out, though, she looked good. Fine as hell, to be frank.

My sister is around five feet and seven inches, with curves to kill. Her ass is certainly an asset, and it looked good in the Aztec leggings she had on. She wore a loose, flowy top and lots of bangles and jewelry. Her dark hair was straightened, and she had just enough makeup on to intrigue. I must've been staring for five or ten seconds before I told her "You look.. Really good."

She laughed and told me I didn't clean up bad myself, which was nice to hear from her, despite hearing it often. I'm an inch shy of six and a half feet, and I take some pride in my appearance. I've got our mom's dark eyes, but light, medium blonde hair. I used to be overweight, but freshman year of high school I started working out and never stopped. Because of that, I looked pretty good in any clothes, or no clothes at all. I tried being humble, but that doesn't seem to be my thing. So I simply thanked her.

We walked to Daniel's, which only took about ten minutes, and things were already underway. Ania met up with some of her friends right away, and I talked to almost everyone. A few people recognized me who I didn't know, but I figured they just knew me from watching basketball games.

I found Eric, and he handed me a cold Miller. "You know I'm not into this shit, Eric." I tell him, cracking the can and downing half its contents. "This is American piss." He laughs, and tells me I can shove it. He knows I'm right, though, because he'd tried Polish beer with me a few years back and nothing tops it. We bullshitted for a few minutes, talking to kids who came by, and eventually people started bringing out bottles of the good stuff. I reached into my gym sack I had on my back and pulled out a big bottle of Jäger, grinning from ear to ear. We moved over to near the couches, where Daniel was, and asked if he had red bull and glasses. Only if he could join in on the shots, he said, and went to get the stuff. Ania found us then, a Mike's Hard in hand.

"Holy shit, are you guys doing Jäger bombs?" She asked, a bit of a slur in her voice already. "Yes we are, and you're joining. Grab your friends, too." I told her, and Daniel got back just then. We went into the side room of his basement, a gaggle of girls following, and kicked out any surplus dudes before we started pouring. Since it was my alcohol, I went first, dropping the shotglass into the bigger glass and taking the entire thing down in seconds. After everyone took one, I ushered the girls out, leaving just Daniel, Eric, Ania and I in the room. We took a few more each, until the jäger is out, then coasted back out into the main party.

Eric hooked up with some rather large girl, and I made sure to snap a few pics on my smartphone. I was feeling pretty damned good at this point, just strolling around and talking to people.

Then, I saw a kid I knew had graduated today talking to Ania. He wasn't anything remarkable, maybe six feet, with a pop star haircut and an American Eagle shirt. She wasn't with her friends anymore, and seemed to be looking for a way out of the conversation. I came over and tried to look pissed. "Ania, where the fuck have you been?" She seemed confused for a moment, until she realized what I was doing and played along. "Sorry, I lost track of time, I was talking to this guy. Jake, this is Caleb." I looked over at him, as if annoyed, but firmly shook his hand, then took Ania's arm and walk her away.

Once out of earshot, we both burst out laughing, and she told me, "Thank you Jake!" Planting a kiss on my cheek, a hair's breadth from my lips. For some reason, that kiss was electric, and resounded through my nerves for a while after. I could tell I was starting to feel a real attraction, but I was positive it was the alcohol. Still, I couldn't help but look. My sister was gorgeous, full of life and vigor. And her ass was certainly a sight to see for any man, brother or not. I decided to put it out of mind. Easier said than done.

Not seeing much else going on besides more drinking (no thanks!) and some pool, we went over to the couches and sat on a love-seat. We chatted a bit, each asking the other if they'd hooked up with anyone. As it turns out, neither of us had. As we talked, a group of girls came over and sat on the couch next to us, and one of them asked if we could move over to make room for her. I was about to tell her there was no space to move, but Ania did something strange then. She got up, allowing the girl to sit down, then she plopped into my lap, like it was something she did every day. The others certainly didn't notice anything. I decided to just go with it, and pulled her in tight, putting an arm around her middle. We didn't say anything at that point, and it was simply a nice feeling.

I knew I was in trouble when I started to feel a stirring in my pants, though. With an ass like Ania's on your junk, it's impossible to not get an erection, no matter who you are. Still, I didn't want her to notice, but I couldn't help it. Soon I was flying at full mast. Still, she said nothing. Then, she began to squirm, almost imperceptibly. Was this deliberate? I couldn't tell. Soon I got my answer, because she began gyrating her hips, grinding her ass up and down my cock. With her facing away from me, I couldn't tell what her intentions were, but I wasn't really complaining.

Suddenly, she turned her head and looked at me, a fire in her eyes. "We should get home, it's getting late." She told me, and I agreed, seeing it was 1:29 AM. We stood, and I thanked The Lord that my jeans somewhat hid my painfully solid erection. We thanked Daniel and went outside, beginning the walk home. Things were quiet, though the silence was not awkward. There was a newfound tension between us, I could feel it. But perhaps that was simply wishful thinking.

We got home, and I turned the key in the lock, letting Ania step in first. As soon as I walked in and shut the door, she attacked me, grabbing onto my shoulders and yanking me in for a deep, passionate kiss. Our lips locked in a mutual heat, and my shock turned into a deep need for her. I swept my tongue across her lower lip, and she opened her mouth, allowing our tongues to wrestle awhile.

She gripped my cock through my pants, feeling it's steely hardness, and deftly undid my buckle. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, seeming to ask "is this going too far?" In answer, I simply cupped her chin and kissed her far more softly. No, this was not too far. She slid to her knees, pulling my pants and boxers down as well. My cock sprang up, inches from her face, and she looked up at me sheepishly.

Not breaking eye contact, she wrapped one hand around my shaft and cupped the other under my balls. She began to softly caress both, jerking my dick lightly and massaging my balls. She tilted forward, suctioning my head into her mouth. She twirled her tongue around it and bobbed her head, building up a rhythm. Soon, her hands and head were moving in concert, her wet mouth stimulating my cock in a myriad of ways. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, she went the extra mile, pulling my cock into the tightness of her throat. That was it for me, and I grunted through gnashed teeth "I'm cumming, Ania!" She took no notice, sucking harder, and I blew my entire load directly down her throat.

Spurt after spurt poured from me, but she never broke eye contact and never stopped swallowing. Once I finished, she pulled it from her mouth with a pop, and looked up at me. I pulled her to her feet and kissed her again, not really caring whether she'd just had my cock in her mouth or not. She was my sister, and I loved her. This was something I'd never imagined. I asked her if she wanted me to return the favor, running my fingers along her slit through her leggings.

"Not right now, Jake," she answered, "I'm exhausted. Thanks for everything tonight, you made my graduation day very special." With that, she went upstairs, leaving me with my thoughts.

I should have felt guilty for what we'd just done, but I didn't. It hadn't felt wrong. I only hoped she felt the same way...

To Be Continued.