Unaware Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug said, "Let's hit the shower." He stopped by the nightstand and pulled out a tube of what I was assuming was lube.

As soon as we hit the bathroom floor I noticed how warm the tiles were. And I also noticed how big the shower was. It had to be 6' wide and 8' long. Along the shorter side was a nice tile sitting bench. This shower was huge. There was also two sets of everything. Two shower heads. Two sets of controls. And there had to be at least ten body sprays coming out of the wall.

"Welcome to our two man shower," Doug said proudly, "But today we will consider it a three man shower."

Steve and I were still holding onto each other. He guided me in and turned on the water. Expecting cold water but only felt hot water Steve explained.

"Instant hot water," he said.

"This is the nicest shower I have ever..." I said.

Before I could finish my sentence, he turned into me and smashed our bodies together and kissed me. I had a firm grip on both of his ass cheeks as he held tightly onto mine. We stood there kissing and grinding our cocks into each other.

Doug stepped in, closed the glass door behind him and set the tube down on the tiled seat. He walked over and we opened up so he could join us under the hot water. He leaned in and started kissing me. Then all three of us just sort of merged together. All three of our tongues were exploring each other. We were now standing in a tight little triangle under the water. We stood really close and tight together as we kissed. All three hard cocks were mashed together in our embrace. Grinding and pushing into each other. Our hands were all over each other.

Steve broke apart the embrace and reached for a bar of soap. He started soaping his body up as Doug and I continued kissing and rubbing our hard cocks up against each other. Steve turned off the water and stepped back into our triangle all covered in soap. With the soap still in his hand he started soaping up us too. Before long we were all covered in soap and very slippery. Hands and fingers down butt cracks as well sliding over and stroking each other's cocks. At one point I felt a finger enter my ass. I didn't protest and it slowly kept sliding in and out.

I broke off from the embrace and declared, "I want to suck more cock!"

I reached over and turned the shower back on. We all rinsed off and continued caressing each other. I put my hands on Doug's chest and backed him up to the tile bench and sat him down. I kneeled down in front of him and eagerly took his hard cock into my mouth. I loved the way the veins felt on my tongue and lips. I was going to make him cum and I was going to swallow all of it.

I heard the shower turn off as Steve came up behind me. He started rubbing my ass cheeks as I sucked on his lovers cock. I felt his fingers slip into my ass crack as his fingers searched out my ass hole. His fingers put a light pressure and rubbed circles around my ring. This was driving me crazy as I continued to suck on the veiny cock in my mouth. I really wanted to please him and I was pumping the shaft and sucking hard on the tip. I was desperate to make him cum. I wanted to taste him so badly.

This is when Steve got a little more bold back there. His finger tip slid into my ass with only a little resistance and before I realized it, his finger was deep inside me. It felt good and I pushed back on his finger a little as I continued to suck.

After a minute of moving his finger in and out, he pulled his finger out and told me he was going to reposition me. They must have had eye contact because Doug slowly pulled my head off his cock. He leaned forward and kissed me as he slowly slid off of the seat and down to the warm tile floor. At the same time, Steve slowly guided my hips back towards him and up in the air. And just like that I was in the doggy style position. I felt a little vulnerable but this is what I wanted so I filed those feelings away.

I looked back at Steve and watched as he squirted the lube into the top of my ass crack. I felt it slide down from the top and he slowly worked it between my ass cheeks with his fingers. He set the lube down and slowly inserted a finger again. This time there was no resistance.

I decided to let Steve do whatever he wanted and I went back to sucking on Doug's hard cock. I started sucking harder than ever before. He was groaning louder and louder. I kept pumping the shaft and sucking on the tip like a big fat straw. I was putting as much pressure on the sensitive part of the tip as I could. At this point, I realized I had two fingers in my ass. I started wiggling around on his fingers as I sucked. It felt good to have him stimulate me from behind.

"I am going to cum!" Doug warned me.

I just kept sucking and pumping his shaft. Within seconds of the warning he grabbed tightly on my head and told me it was time. That is when I was rewarded with the first blast of another man's cum in my mouth. I swallowed fast as the second and third streams of cum came rocketing into my mouth. It tasted similar to mine but different.

"OH YEAH. THAT'S IT! OH YEAH. TAKE IT ALL!! THAT FEELS SO GOOD! DON'T STOP DON'T STOP!!'" he yelled.

I didn't stop but he wouldn't let my head move anymore. He held me in place as he shot five or six more streams of cum in my mouth which I promptly swallowed. I kept pounding my hand up and down his slippery cock as I twirled my tongue around the tip. Finally, he pulled me off and my mouth made a popping noise as I separated from his cock.

He pulled me up to him and looked me in the eyes. "That was a great blow job," he said breathing heavily.

He leaned forward and stuck his tongue deep in my mouth. We kissed for a while. As we kissed, I noticed Steve's fingers never left my ass. He was still finger fucking me. I finally broke the embrace with Doug and looked back at Steve.

"Are you ready to put something besides your fingers in there?" I asked.

"You think you're ready for that?" he asked with a look of desire in his eyes.

I got back up into the doggy position and wiggled my ass at him. He watched intensely as I did this. Then he watched as I eyed his cock and wiggled my ass again.

"Let's do this! Put it in me. I have been fantasizing about this exact moment for a while now."

That was all the prompting he needed. He picked up the lube and covered his cock with it. He stroked himself a few times and then he quickly moved into position behind me. He spread apart my ass cheeks with his hands and slowly leaned forward. I felt the tip of his cock bounce around the bullseye he was aiming for. When his tip finally locked onto the entrance to my cave he stopped moving around.

I felt the pressure as he started to push forward. There was very little resistance for the slippery spongy head of his cock. The lube and finger fucking had done its job. I felt my lips spread as the mushroom tip of his smooth cock slipped inside me. As soon as the tip was in, he stopped. It wasn't hurting me. I wanted more inside me. I could tell that he was definitely bigger than my dildo but I was up for the challenge. I wanted a real live cock inside me. To my surprise, he slowly let it pop out but never left contact with my ass lips. He pushed it in again and pulled out. He did this a few more time.

"This feels so good breaking the seal of your ass." He told me. He kept doing this. He was driving me crazy and he knew it.

"Please push it all the way in!!" I begged. "You are driving me crazy."

I looked over at Doug who was smiling at my begging. And that was when it happened. This time he didn't pull out after the tip went in. He continued forward as his shaft finally entered me too. I felt the silky smoothness as he pushed himself into me. He went in halfway and pulled back and out just like before. I was going to go nuts if he kept this up much longer. I only wanted it in me at this point.

He pushed the tip in again and this time he let go of my ass cheeks and pulled my hips towards him as he pushed forward all the way. He easily slid in without resistance. All the way in! Finally!! It felt so good. Definitely bigger and warmer than my dildo. It made me feel so full. I felt his smooth pelvis on my butt cheeks as he bottomed out onto my ass cheeks. This caused us to moan in unison.

"You are so tight," he said.

"I love the feeling of being filled up. I am ready for this. Please fuck me. I want to feel you move in and out of me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me NOW!" I demanded loudly.

And fulfill my demand he did! He started fucking me. I mean really fucking me. Fast. Pounding me hard with his pelvis hitting my ass cheeks violently on each forward thrust. He would fill me up with cock and then it would disappear only to fill me back up again a second later. I would push back hard with his every forward thrust. My first ass fucking. I was loving this! The warmth of his cock deep inside me was such a turn on.

After a few minutes of this intense fucking, he started to slow down. He brought it to a more manageable pace we could maintain without wearing ourselves out. He would slowly pull out and on his slow forward push I would rock back hard and fast causing him to bottom out in me. We continued like this for a while. I knew he liked it because I was looking over my shoulder at him the whole time. He had the look of pure pleasure in his eyes every time rocked back onto his cock. We were going slow and then fast. It was a nice easy pace. I really enjoyed impaling myself on him like this.

On one final bottoming out, he grabbed onto to me tightly and said, "Don't move. I right there on the edge. I don't want to cum yet. Hold still! Don't move!"

Still very deep in my ass, I obliged his request because I wasn't ready for it to end yet either. I was hooked on this. I liked the feel of cock in my ass.

We caught our breaths for a minute before I felt him start to slowly move again. This time he leaned forward and pulled me up by my chest so my back was to his chest. I followed his lead and reached over head and behind me. I laced my fingers together and onto the back of his head to gently pulled him towards me. His head was now on my right shoulder as he slowly started to fuck me in this position. I closed my eyes and enjoyed as much as I could.

He stuck his tongue in my ear as he continued to fuck my ass. He was fucking me with fast forward thrusts and then he would pull out slowly. He kept repeating this over and over. I was loving it. I could barley move and he had complete control of my body.

In this position, he couldn't pull out very far, maybe only two or three inches but it felt great. I turned sideways and we kissed deeply as he continued fucking me. I liked this position. Since he couldn't pull out very far, it gave me the feeling of being continually full.

I broke from our kiss and looked down as he continued to move in and out of me. I saw my hard cock bouncing up and down with each upward thrust. Doug saw the same thing as he moved over to join us. He got down sideways in front. Propped himself up on one elbow and took my cock into his hand and stroked it back and forth. I almost came from the touch. I was so into pleasing these guys I forgot about my own needs. Suddenly, I realized by Doug's actions that I was being stimulated on both ends. And it felt really really good.

"I'm not going to last very long," I warned him.

"That doesn't bother me," he said.

And with that comment he leaned forward and took my throbbing hard cock into his mouth. The sensations I felt right then and there I will remember for the rest of my life. The position I was in must have been stimulating my prostate as Steve's hard cock rubbed against it. I was getting fucked and the feeling that that was sending to my cock was unbelievable. He was sucking on my cock for less than 30 seconds before I came. I came harder and my body shot out more cum than I ever had in my life.

Having my ass filled so full and cumming at the same time was so intense. My first shot of cum made its way blazingly fast through my cock into Doug's mouth. As I came, I involuntarily clinched my ass extra tight around Steve's cock. The tightening of my ass pushed Steve over the edge too. As I shot my hot load into Doug's eager mouth I felt Steve grip me extra tight. I felt his cock spasm deep inside me as he moaned and groaned into my ear. I felt the warmth of his seed spread through my ass as his load filled me up. Doug was relentless and he wouldn't slow down on sucking me. I almost passed out from the feeling my body just allowed these two guys to put me through.

Doug finally released me from his mouth and laid down on the warm tiles on his back breathing heavily. I watched him clean his fingers as he scooped a little bit of my spilled cum off his chin and into his mouth.

At that same time, Steve released his iron hold on me. Slowly, his cock slipped out of my ass. He completely let go of me and sat back on his butt. I went forward onto my hands and rolled over to my side, then onto my back trying to catch my breath. Trying to recover from the best orgasm of my life. I looked over at Steve who also ended up laying on his back catching his breath.

We laid in silence for a few minutes while everyone silently reflected on what had just transpired. Where do we go from here?

Eventually, Doug broke the silence...

12