Unbalanced

Story Info
Helping hand for a chronic masturbator.
802 words
3.63
20k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unbalanced? What do you mean unbalanced?"

"Well it's been 8 weeks since I started wearing this chastity cage. I've only been out of this cage for washing or shaving."

"How disrespectful... Have you forgotten all those evenings I've spent stroking or licking you?"

"Well no, I mean... Honestly? I try to forget them, it's quite hard for me to think of that because, well... You know what I mean I guess."

"No, I don't know what you mean. Tell me."

"You keep bringing me to the brink of orgasm, but never any further."

"Indeed I don't. And why did I decide I wouldn't let you come?"

"I've already told You over and over again."

"I want to hear you say it again. And again. And again."

"It's because I was a chronic masturbator."

"Exactly, that's what you told Me yourself. And who did you come running to for help?"

"You..."

"You?"

"You, my Goddess."

"Indeed, you came to Me for help. And what was your proposal?"

"For You to lock me up in chastity."

"So tell me, did I do anything - at all - you didn't ask for yourself?"

"Not exactly, my Goddess..."

"I'm listening..."

"I didn't ask you not to be able to touch Your body anymore."

"Thanks for reminding Me. I want you to undress, get the handcuffs and one of My vibrators. You get to choose which one, just make sure it's one of those that doesn't get soft too soon."

"Your vibrators don't get soft."

"Whatever dear, I just kind of like the ones that last longer than you do. Did."

When I came back, She was already undressed and She had scooted to the edge of the bed.

"Oh great, you picked the red one today. You can continue now, where were we?"

"I said I never asked You not to touch You anymore."

"You hardly did when You were masturbating, why should that change now? Turn around, so I can secure your hands on your back."

"Well, I want to change. I want to touch You."

"Ok, I believe you. I might involve you in My playtime when you're halfway through your punishment period."

"That's another thing I didn't ask for: a punishment."

"You're absolutely right, that's My decision. Oooooh, this one fills me up just right."

"Can You please at least give me some more details of this punishment and its period?"

"Ok, but bear with Me, I might loose track of what I'm telling you with this huge vibe in Me. It's quite simple... hmmmmm nice... how many times did you play with yourself?"

"Once a day, my Goddess."

"Ooooooooooh... Once aah day you say huh? Hmmmmmm... I know that's a lie aaaaah. So I doubled it to twaaaaahce a day."

"What? I might have done it twice a day sometimes, but definitely not every day."

"Whatever, I'm making the ooooooooooh rules here, remember?"

"Yes Goddess..."

"And you only - ah ah ah ah, fuck ah this oh one ah feels ah ah gooooohd - managed to give me aaaaah one orgasm ah ah ah every three months?"

"If that's what You say. Oh please Goddess, can You at least take off the cage? It's starting to hurt..."

"Aaaaaah poor baby... I'll slow down a bit and give your balls a squeeze, I'm sure that'll definitely get the tension off."

"Please Goddess, no... oooowwwww."

"There, that's better isn't it? So, 1 orgasm for me and let's say 200 for you - before chastity. And now, I want to catch up, so for every 200 orgasms I have, you get 1."

"So does that mean I'm close? You have multiple orgasms every time You play with Yourself. Please Goddess, tell me I'm close."

"Oooh aah ah ah - nooooh you're nooooot. Aaaaaaaah I'm close. Ooooh yes! Yeeesss! Yeeeeeeesssssss!"

"Aaaw Goddess please, it hurts..."

"Noooo, it feels sooooooooo goooooood... You're not close dear. You think I'm having multiple orgasms, but it's just one looooooong stretched oooooorgasm that can ah ah aah aaaah last an hour or moooooooore. You see, I just peaked again."

"Oh noooo, please please please please Goddess..."

"Yes yees yessss yeeeeeees YEEEEEEESSSSSS, oh fuck honey, you make Me soooooo hot and horny when you beg. Keep going, I might change the terms of your punishment."

"Please Goddess, I beg you... Please let me out, please tell me the past 8 weeks have been enough punishment."

Not at all, buy it will only take 36 years before I catch up on your past masturbation habit. That means you will start getting pussy licking lessons in 18 years!"

"Ooooooooooh nooooooo. It's so unfair."

"Disrespectful... AGAIN! I really hate to do this, but you leave me no choice. All your few orgasms will be ruined."

"Nooooo noooo, please please please Goddess..."

"Ooooh oooooh aaah, yessss."