Unbeaten Challenge - Nikki Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooooh SHIIIIIITE!! MMMMMM... Just... Just fucking feck me!! MMMM..." She moans in defeat at how good it feels to have her snatch filled up by this pistoning cock that's driving all the way into her tightness, making her gasps as her athletic and curved frame continues to jolt on the ring canvas she's getting fucked on while clad in only a sexy pair of socks and her wrestling boots, making the sight of the once arrogant babe now willing taking this fucking even hotter than it already was.

"Mmmm!! There's a good girl... You only needed to ask..." Danny smirks as he gives her another firm thrust before he pulls out of her snatch, making her groan but before she can question it he's gripping her waist, rolling her over so that she's mounted on top of his cock and facing away from him.

"Ahhhhh!! Then... What are you waiting for??" Nikki questions as she looks back over her shoulder at him, moaning just from the feeling of all that dick inside her.

"I think it's time you put some more work in... To make up for that messy BJ I got earlier..." Pounder chuckles as he gives her thick butt a sharp spank that makes her groan.

"Wh... What?? I... Awwwww FECK!! Mmmmm... You fecker!! AHHHHH..." She groans as she can't resist the sinful pleasure she's feeling from this, leaning forward and starting to rock her hips back and forth, moving his cock in and out of her tight and damp pussy so that she's now fucking herself on his dick, much to his moaning approval already as she breaks into a firm pace.

"Ooooooooooh FUCK!! MMMMMM... Fecking... FILLING ME UP!! AHHHHHH..." The beauty who has competed for major women's wrestling promotions across Europe and America loudly moans as she pushes her body sharply back, sliding her wet twat over his member so she fills herself up with all that fat man meat each time her ass smacks back into his crotch.

"Mmmmm!! Nice... Very nice Nikki... Ahhhhh..." With a smirk, the proudly Undefeated hunk watches the stunning Scottish wrestler riding his cock with this steady rocking motion as she moves her hips towards and away from him, letting the filming camera get a nice shot of her thick butt cheeks jiggling slightly as well as the sight of his member being taken all the way up into her snatch and then soon reappearing.

"Ahhhhh!! MMMM... From the Best Wrestler in the Galaxy... I honestly expected... Ahhhhh... A lot more from you..." He still taunts her even as he moans from how pleasurable it clearly is to have the beautiful former Pro Wrestling: EVE Champion riding his cock in such a way that shows she isn't too inexperienced with this position, but he knows exactly just how to push the buttons of a woman like her as her lust has taken full control to make her work her curvy body back into him in such a needy manner.

"OH FECK!! MMMMM... SO FUCKING BIG!! Ahhhhhh!! MMMMM..." She yells out loudly as drops of sweat drip down her beautiful face, her ripe tits swaying in time with the motion her body is doing as the star SHIMMER and SHINE Wresting smoothly and quickly drags her snatch back and forth along that meaty length that she can't stop herself from impaling herself right down onto in order to stuff herself full.

"AHHHHHH!! MMMMM... So deep!! AHHHHH... Awwwwwww FECK MMMMM..." The native of Glasgow, Scotland tosses her long dark hair back as she lets out another long and rather slutty moan, a far cry from her arrogant attitude at the start of this all but now sees her sharply rocking back and forth on the dick of the moaning stud underneath her who has all too easily managed to sexually dominate and break the stunning female wrestler.

"MMMMM... Oh yeah babe... Fucking get wild on that dick... Mmmmm..." He moans his approval, giving her juicy backside another hard spank to make those cheeks erotically shake, loving the feeling of her quickly moving along his shaft to take him in balls deep before shifting back forward just a few inches so she can desperately ram herself back down onto his cock with a loud smack when her backside connects wit his crotch.

"Ahhhhhh!! Mmmmm... Feels good Nikki... Keep riding... MMMM... Keep riding that big fucking cock..." The muscular male says with another groan of delight, only now starting to show signs of breaking into a sweat, a world away from the talented and gorgeous grappler mounted on his stiff prick as she slams her now very wet but still pleasurably tight cunt onto that big dick as she lets out a series of long, loud and increasing shameless moans of joy from the riding motion.

"OH FECK!! FECK!! MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FEEEEEEEEECK AHHHHHHH!!" Her eyes snap open wide, her mouth hanging open and almost drooling as Nikki Storm suddenly cums hard all over the fat and long cock she's slamming herself back into, her snatch tightening to make Danny underneath her moan out but not nearly as loud as she is as her juices flood out to cover that shaft as she literally rides out a powerful orgasm the likes of which she could have never dreamed possible.

"AHHHHHH... MMMMM... FEEEEEECK... AHHHHHH..." She's already gasping for breath even as this sexual high sends shockwaves through her sexy, athletic frame, strands of her long dark hair sticking to her face as she wildly jolts her body backward to take his dick all the way into her now dripping wet hole as he once steady pace becomes quite erratic as she gradually comes back down to Earth.

"So much... Mmmmm... For being the Best in the Galaxy..." Danny chuckles with a moan as she almost stumbles forward after rocking too far forward so that his cock slips out of her snatch, gasping for air as she's on her hands and knees on the mat. "Mind you, that's the perfect position for what I've got planned..." He states as with still plenty left in the tank he gets up and moves off camera for a moment.

"Ahhhhh... Ahhhhh... Oh feck!! That... That was nae fecking real..." Storm mumbles to herself as sweat drips from her face, but the recording camera is focused on her thick backside and her snatch as juices trickle from that well fucked hole. On this stunning image the footage focuses on before tiled graphics appear to "switch" the film to another "scene".

* * *

The titles finish switching, and the scene is back where we were moments ago but with a slightly different position as Nikki Storm is now in the face down, booty up position with her cheek resting against the ring canvas, a few strands of hair still stuck to her face and having her hands reaching back to spread her thick ass cheeks apart. This shows off both that very wet snatch but also her now glistening with what clearly seems to be lubricant, a sign that her back passage has been well prepared for what's about to come.

"You didn't enjoy me spanking this fine ass of yours earlier..." Danny Pounder chuckles as me moves in down behind her, gripping his coated in lubricant cock by the base as he taps the crown against her tight entrance. "Let's see how you handle taking a fucking in it..." He adds with a smirk as he rubs the head against her before starting to push forward into her.

"Uhhhhhhh!! AHHHHHH... OH FEEEEECK... Ahhhhhhh..." The stunning Scottish grappler groans as she feels that thick prick invading her tightest of holes, making her sweat covered body tense and her fingers dig into the ample flesh of her backside as he begins to ease his cock in and out of her asshole, expertly working a few inches in so they can got get used to the sensations and the friction even with all the lube that's been applied.

"AHHHHHH... My... My fecking arse!! Awwwwwww FECK!!" She yells with almost a whine, gritting her teeth at obvious discomfort from having such a massive invasion entering her booty, perhaps a sign that she is not used to taking it up the ass, but after such a hard orgasm just a few minutes ago she couldn't resist this anal action even if she could.

"MMMMM... Oh FUCK!! Ahhhhhh... What a hot... MMMMM... Tight... Fat fucking ass..." The victorious hunk who has now experienced all of her holes moans with a handsome smile as he firmly and steadily works his big dick in and out of her very snug asshole, once again showing his expertise as he knows exactly how to give a full and rounded ass like the kind of fucking it and she deserves as he takes her from behind and she keeps that backside spread apart for him.

"OH FUCK!! Mmmmmm... Awwwwww yeah Nikki... MMMM!! An ass like this... AHHHHH... Was made to be fucked..." He adds with a groan as he leans his muscular upper body back, allowing the camera to get in close for a shot of his cock ploughing forward firmly into her thick arse as she keeps it raised up for him like a good little slut even as she grunts herself with a mix of pain and pleasure from the feeling of her back passage being filled up in this way.

"OH FECK!! AHHHHH... AHHHHH... OH SHITE!! How... How can that fit in my arse?!? AHHHHH..." She yells out in disbelief with a long groan, looking back as she keeps her face against the wrestling canvas where she lost a match in, and now as a result has ended up getting her juicy ass being fucked from behind as the very hunky man who defeated her is briskly pumping his fat rod gradually deeper and deeper into her butt like it's his own personal property.

"UHHHHHH... UHHHH!! Ahhhhhhh!! FECK!! FECK FECK FEEEEEECK!!" The former Pro Wrestling: EVE Champion continues to grunt and groan as she takes this forceful and dominating anal sex that's left the once arrogant beauty now looking more like a completely fucked whore as she still has her hands on her ass cheeks to keep them apart to allow that pistoning cock unrestricted access to her vice-like asshole.

"MMMMM... Oh yeah!! MMMMM... AWWWWW FUCK!! Ahhhhhh... Love that thick fucking ass!!" Now the handsome hunk is sweating noticeably as the effects of giving the backside of the gorgeous Scotswoman this deep and hard pumping begins to show as his chest slightly heaves and a stream of loud moans of shameless delight escape from him. Despite that he's not slowing down or easing off from this intense pace, showing little regard for the woman he's fucked into submission and has left a groaning, sweat-soaked mess in front of him as he pounds away into her desirable and juicy backside.

"AHHHHHH... MMMMM... FUCK YEAH!! Ahhhhhh!! MMMMM..." Danny moans his approval of the feelings he's getting from how still very tight all around his manhood her back passage is even after all the deep and powerful thrusts he's delivering straight forward into that ass as she keeps it raised up for him, her thick cheeks jiggling when he pumps in even as her fingers tightly grip those cheeks to keep them far apart for him.

"UHHHHH... FECK... Fuck... Fucking Hell!! OH FECK... AHHHHH..." The beauty from Glasgow, Scotland groans as she closes her eyes, looking almost completely spent now as she gasps for air and her hands start to slip from her ass but the stud giving it to her from behind simply takes the role of groping those juicy, rounded cheeks as he drives his starting to throb cock deep into her back passage.

"AHHHHH... Ahhhhhh!! UHHHHHH... Ahhhhhhh ffff... Feeeeck... SH... Shiiiiiteeee..." She whines again into a low mumble with her arms slumping down as that massive tool plunging in and out of her asshole at a brisk pace and with plenty of force to make her booty jiggle, giving the filming camera an extra visual treat to go with the sight of that big and sexy ass getting fucking in the first place.

"Awwwwwww SHIT!! Time... Ahhhhh... Time to finish this off!!" Danny says as he pulls this pulsating cock out of her more than simply well fucked ass, using his hands to roll her over onto her back and she offers no resistance as he moves up to over her chest, gripping his cock in his hands as he starts to stroke himself off.

"MMMM... Awwwwww... AWWWWWW YESSS!! MMMMM... Here it fucking comes!! MMMM..." He warns then lets out a long groan as he begins to shoot his load, sending thick shots of cum down onto the gorgeous and already glazed with sweat face of Nikki Storm, causing her to groan as she feels the spunk landing across her cheeks, lips, nose, and forehead. He pumps away with his hand, not wasting a drop as he sends it splashing down onto the Scottish beauty's face and even onto her long, dark hair that's sticking to her face, just the finishing touch to how he's sexually dominated her throughout this after done the same during the match they had.

"Ahhhhh... Mmmmmm... Now that's something that's the Best in the Galaxy..." Danny says with a smirk, letting his now spent cock fall from his hands after he'd flicked the last drops of his spunk down onto her face.

Stepping back and away from her, Nikki doesn't move from the position of being flat on her back on the canvas. It appears that after experiencing such a hard orgasm and then some rough anal action it's completely exhausted her, leaving her asleep on the canvas as her chest heaves and her gorgeous face is covered with jizz.

"Or maybe not!" Pounder chuckles as he crosses his arms over his muscular chest. "We'll let her catch some rest before letting her head out of here. I guess some of these challengers just can't handle me in the ring, our out of it... But if she's anything like the rest of them she'll be back... And she'll end up just like this again and again... And I like the sounds of that!" He adds as the camera focuses on Storm's cum-covered face for a long moment as the video footage switches with sliding-style graphics to an image screen that simply reads: "Another victory... For the UNBEATEN!" before the video fades to black and ends.

* * *

12