Unbelievable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok girls, you have had your fun. Now lets take him somewhere where I can fuck this bitch"' Desi yelled at the other two girls. They straighten James up and when he was presentable, they left the club.

They were immediately surrounded…"STOP THERE! I AM A FEDERAL AGENT AND YOU ALL ARE UNDER ARREST!"

"What the Fuck?" Says Tyra

"PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD AND STEP AWAY FROM CAPTAIN WILLIAMS!"

"Hey we didn't touch the bitch" Jan yelled at them.

With his mind still cloudy from the effects of the drug, James was so confused about what was going on that he also put his hands on the top of his head and waited to be arrested.

"James, are you alright?"

He looked up and saw it was the doctor from the base. "Hey Doc, what are you doing here? Hey, I got three of them and you are welcome to join us. They are so fucking hot!"

"No, Captain. They gave you an illegal substance and they will be spending the night in jail."

"Illegal substance? What are you talking about?"

"We suspect that you have been given the latest Date Rape Drug that makes you very susceptible to any sexual suggestion."

"Get out the fuck out of here!"

"No, we are very serious! Allow me to demonstrate…back at the base I have this large dog with the longest and wettest tongue you have ever seen. It is rough and he will lick you so long you will lose count on how many orgasms you have. Lets go back to the base and have him eat you out, ok?"

"OH MY GOD, YESS!! He couldn't get in the SUV fast enough. "Come on Doc lets go!"

The Police took the women and the agents went back to the base with the doctor. Captain Williams was once again placed in the isolation ward cussing and screaming because there wasn't a dam dog to perform oral sex on him. They gave him something to help him sleep and within half an hour he was out for the night. The next morning in addition to waking up with a hangover and a major headache, he was totally disappointed in himself. During his talk with the doctor, he hardly spoke at all.

"I made a dam fool out of myself, Doctor!"

"Now Captain, don't be so hard on yourself. Once they gave you the

drug, you wasn't responsible…"

"I'm not talking about the drug. I am talking about the whole night. I thought that I had seen it all. I thought that I knew it all. I had no idea the extent that women would go to get in my pants. My God, how do the females back on my planet…er, I mean the way I thought things were…how did they deal with it? How do I know that the next person who is nice to me isn't that way only to get me in bed?"

"You have to assume that they all want to have sex with you, but a lot of them also want to get to know you and spend non sexual time with you. You just get a feel of things after a while. Remember it is you that will decided who you do and do not sleep with."

James continued to improve with each following session with Doctor Reed and his staff. One of his staff members was a beautiful woman named Doctor Joyce Rivers. Whenever the subject of the session turned heavily on sex, Dr. Rivers would always join in to give a woman's perspective. James was beginning to accept his situation and was learning more and more about dealing with his sexuality. One day Doctor Reed had to leave the session and James found himself alone with Joyce. At first he didn't feel comfortable with only her in the room, but she put him at ease and very soon they were talking openly.

"So Captain, Doctor Reed is very pleased with your progress."

"Thanks!"

"But you know I am glad he got called away because it now gives us a chance to talk. I understand that you have never had intercourse. Is that right?"

"Well, yes it's true. I am afraid that I know very little about it now. Back home things were so.... He stopped in mid sentence and sobbed. "Oh, I have seen the tapes the doctors brought me and read up on it, but it still isn't the same as actually being there, you know?"

"I understand, and I totally agree with you. May I ask what do you do when you get aroused or horny? Do you masturbate?"

It took him a moment to reply he was so taken back by the question. He decided to be totally honest with her.

"Yes, I masturbate. Also don't tell the doctor but once I went into town and found myself in front of an adult bookstore. I went in and looked about for a while and there on the wall was this life size dildo. What was cool about it was in addition to being life like in every way, the back of it had this suction cup so that you could stick it on the wall and back up to it or even place it on a table and climb on top of it. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I did indeed purchase it and some nights when I can't stand the pressure any longer I"…he stopped talking and looked at Joyce crying once again.

She had a light film of sweat on her forehead and her nipples were pushing hard out in her bra. Although he couldn't see it, James knew for a fact that her cock was throbbing rock hard. He smiled to himself that he had this affect on her. What power he now had between his legs. Should he go on?

As if reading his mind, "Please go on Captain. I am a professional and you can tell me anything."

"Ok, anyway some nights when I am so horny I can't stand it. I stick the dildo to the wall and back up to it until it is firmly inside of me. I ride it as hard as I can and after a while I usually reach up under me to get myself off with that cock planted deep. When I reach my climax, I can feel my...my pussy gripping and releasing the cock in me. It is so intense. So I guess you could say I have had a cock inside of me but not a real one."

He gave her his most wicked smile. The Doctor's Assistant was clearly shaken by the image he had just placed in her mind. She stood up to go and it was then that James could see for the first time clearly her cock was bulging in her pants.

She quickly covered it with her clipboard. "Well, that will be all for today!"

The sessions continued and then came the day that Doctor Reed felt he was ready to go back out into society. He was given a car, several credit cards and some cash. The government was still very interested in him, but he must be allowed to have a life beyond the base. James went to the Mall and enjoyed the looks he was getting. In fact he had made sure that not only were his pants tight but that they clearly showed his panty lines. He didn't know what had came over him but he enjoyed it with a sense of pride. He went shopping and went to a nice restaurant for lunch. Several nice women came over to his table to join him but he told them he was waiting on a friend. He actually was getting the hang of it.

He got several telephone numbers, and as he put them in his wallet, he saw the card that Tisha had given him. On a whim he called her and found that not only was she home but that she would love to join him for lunch. When she arrived, he saw that she was even more beautiful then he remembered.

"Oh James, I am so thrilled that you called me. I had almost given up hope you ever would."

"I am sorry it took me so long to do so, but since I have returned from my space trip, I have been in one session after another."

"I understand. Well, here we are now and I am not going to let you slip through my fingers again."

They both laughed and ordered lunch. Afterwards they went to a movie, did more shopping, and before long it felt so natural being together. James marveled that the Doctor was so right. He knew that he wanted Tisha to make love to him. The desire or urge to be penetrated was so powerful. He had never felt these urges before and they felt so natural. They ended up back at her home, and between drinks of wine, he opened up to her and told her everything. He waited for her reaction.

"So you came back with the delusion that you were from a Earth where it is the males that have penises, and we have…vaginas?"

"Yes, and it all seemed so very real. I can't explain it. Maybe I came back to a parallel Earth! Maybe it always was just in my head! I just know I was very uncomfortable with having a vagina."

"Excuse me for laughing, but that is a weird thought. How do you feel about it now?"

Placing her hand between his legs and allowing her to feel the heat and dampness there. "You tell me…how do I feel to you?"

She became immediately erect! "You feel so wonderful to me, James!"

Their lips came together in a deep, wet kiss. James opened his mouth and her tongue force its way into his mouth. He sucked it greedily as his hands began to roam over her body. He unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her bra up and over her breasts. Leaning down he sucked one of her breast into his mouth as she undid the bra and removed it. Her fingers continued to dig into the wet slit, pushing her panties deeper into the crevice. His breath was now coming in short grasps as her expert finger continued to play with his pussy. He wanted her inside of him!

His hands kept sliding slowly down her body until he reached her rock hard cock. Without any hesitation, he unbuttoned her jeans and reached inside of her shorts and withdrew her cock. It felt so huge in his hand! He took one more look at her face. She was so beautiful and caught up in the moment of passion her eyes took on a glazed over look. She smiled. James lowered himself and took her cock into his mouth. She tasted good! His mouth wetted her cock and she slipped ever so smoothly into his warm mouth. He would suck her a while and then stroke it faster and faster before putting it back in his mouth. She was moaning loudly. Her hand found its way inside his panties and parted his pussy lips, putting two fingers inside.

"OHH MY FUCKING GOD!! YES! YES! FUCK ME TISHA! FUCK ME! I NEED TO FEEL YOUR COCK DEEP INSIDE ME! FUCK MEEE!!"

She removed his pants and panties. After taking off his shirt, she pushed him back on the couch, and got in between his legs and started to suck his soaking wet pussy. He never knew such wonderful sensations existed. His pussy lips, now fully engorged parted open like a flower opening up to the morning sun. Her tongue accepted the invitation and enters him.

"OHHH GOD!!"

She drank his wetness as fast as her talented tongue could do so. Then it wrapped itself around his erect clitoris and sucked it into her mouth. At the same time, one long finger found its way into him, which caused him to grind his pussy to her hand pleading her to eat him…to make him cum! It didn't take much pleading!

"I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! OHHHHHHHHHH!"

She sucked his cum as it poured out of his throbbing pussy. James was now humping to her mouth as if he was being fucked. He held her head He held her head in his hands in such a way that the only part of her head that could move was her tongue. He screamed and began to grind his wet cumming pussy all over her face! She rode it out and when at long last he began to calm down she raised her face and told him that she loved him so very much. He barely heard her words, but knew what she was saying by her actions. He said "I Love You Too" between breaths. Her face had about as much of his cum all over it as she had in her mouth. She slowly kissed her way up his body. As she made her way, her full breasts would follow each and every kiss causing him to tingle all over. When she reached his lips, they kissed. She started to put on a condom, but he told her that he wanted to feel the real

her inside of him. They kissed again and he tasted his own cum on her lips and then next wonderful sensation he felt was her putting his hand on her cock between his legs. Without any urging, he placed the head of her cock at the entrance of his steaming pussy. She plunged into him!

"I…I…SWEET JESUS! I LOVE IT! I FUCKING LOVE IT! DO IT GIRL! FEED MY FUCKING PUSSY!!"

Tisha fucked him as hard as she could. There would come time for gentle lovemaking, but for now…he needed to be fucked. She had never known of any man being this excited with her and it made her feel like a Queen. Their thrashing and moaning could be heard throughout the entire house. In fact it could be heard outside the house as well. Neighbors came to their windows to see what was going on…children ran home crying for their Mothers…dogs started barking!! If they thought that was loud, the very first time that her cock exploded and she came inside of James…he screamed so loud that grown people were running for cover…three neighbors actually called 911. As her cock was pumping inside of him it seemed to heighten every nerve in his pussy sending the most wonderful sensation throughout his entire body. He couldn't have asked for anything more, but there was more to come. Her cock seemed to grow thicker and she screamed at the top of her lungs and he felt her hot, thick, awesome cum squirt into him again and again! He went fucking wild!

"I FEEL IT! I FEEL YOU CUMMING IN ME! IT'S SO HOTT!!"

He loved it…he loved her… everything was at last right with the world. Afterwards, Tisha smoked a cigarette while James laid in her arms mellowed out to the max. He was lying in the wet spot and it didn't even matter to him. He had given his love to her and she warmly accepted it.

"Hey, James, you are on Birth Control aren't you?"

They both laughed out loud as he assured her that he is taking pills. He wouldn't let her turn over with her back to him and they both began to doze off with a contented smile.

(Meanwhile)

"Ok, Sergeant! You have brought me to the Isolation Cambers where you have committed Captain James Williams. Do you realize that the man is a fucking Hero?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then why is this man here under guard and why is he being put into a strait jacket right now? Speak up boy, and it better be good!"

"Sir, please allow me to turn on the speaker phone from inside. Now listen, General."

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? I'M NOT CRAZY. IT'S YOU THAT'S FUCKING CRAZY! HEY GENERAL! I SEE YOU IN THE OBERSAVATION WINDOW. GENERAL…ARE YOU IN CHARGE HERE? TELL THESE IDIOTS TO LET ME GO! I AM NOT CRAZY! WHO PUT THIS FILTHY PENIS ON ME AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY VAGINA? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? THIS ISN'T MY WORLD! THIS ISN'T MY FUCKING WORLD!!"

THE END??

Randi

12