Unbelievable Summer Ch. 13

Story Info
Bobby's good fortune during summer vacation continues.
1.5k words
4.62
59.9k
3
0

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

The next day Bobby phoned Paula Wilton. Even though he had more willing sexual partners than any other young man his age, his thoughts kept turning to the lovely blonde. And the more he thought about her, the more he wanted to spend time with her.

"Hello?" The feminine voice on the phone was one Bobby didn't recognize.

"Hi," Bobby said. "Is Paula there?"

"Who may I say is calling?" The woman, whoever she was, wasn't very friendly.

"Ah...Bobby," he replied. "Bobby Draper. I...I'm a friend of hers."

"Hi, Bobby," Paula said when she picked up the phone.

"Hi, Paula," Bobby replied. "You want to go out tonight?"

"I'd love to," she replied, lowering her voice to a whisper, "I just have to figure out a way to convince my folks I'm going out with one of my girlfriends. They...they don't want me dating guys...you know..."

"Oh," Bobby said. "Look, I don't want to get you in trouble..."

"I can meet you somewhere," she said keeping her voice soft, as if she didn't want her mother to hear her.

"I have my jeep," Bobby said. "Where do you want me to pick you up?"

"How about the Jamestown Mall?" she asked. "Mom and Dad don't complain when I go down there. They think all I live for is shopping, anyhow."

"OK," Bobby said. "I'll see you at the mall in a little while." He put the phone down.

Bobby got the jeep keys and headed for the mall. He hoped he wouldn't have to look too hard to find Paula. It turned out he didn't. He parked the jeep and walked across the big parking lot to the mall's main entrance. Paula was standing just inside the entrance, looking a little nervous.

"Hi," she said softly when Bobby approached. She wore a light tan shirtdress that buttoned down the front and had a black belt around the waist. Several of the top buttons were open, exposing a considerable amount of her chest. When she walked toward him, he noticed that quite a few of the buttons on the skirt were undone as well, showing a lot of shapely tan leg. Bobby could understand why her folks worried about her. On the other hand, he was glad she'd come. It was time he started going out with girls closer to his age.

"Want to go for a walk?" Bobby asked. Not having a place to take women was a problem, he was rapidly discovering. He wished he had an apartment. "The park's nice this time of day."

"Sure," Paula said.

T. Arleigh James Park, named for the town's founder, wasn't far from the mall, so they started in that direction. It seemed natural for Bobby to take Paula's hand as they walked. He found holding her soft warm hand very enjoyable.

"You going to get in trouble for slipping out?" he asked her.

"No, not really," she said. "They think I'm at Donna's house. She'll cover for me if they call, but they won't. They never do."

"How come your folks are so strict?" he asked. His parents trusted him, and the idea of parents not being trusting was foreign to him.

Paula shrugged. "I don't know. That's just the way they are," she replied. "They've always been like that."

"I'd think that would be hard," he said.

"It is, sometimes," she replied. "Like tonight. If I know in advance I want to go out with someone, I can usually come up with a way to do it."

"I'm glad you got out," Bobby said. "I like being with you."

Paula squeezed his hand. "I like being with you, too," she replied.

"Doesn't it bother you that I'm younger than you are?" Bobby asked.

Paula shrugged. "Why should it?" she asked. "You're really a nice guy, a lot nicer than some of the guys I've gone out with at college." She smiled. "Besides, you're only, what, a year younger?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Bobby said.

They reached a secluded part of the park and sat down on a bench under a big oak tree.

"I never knew what a nice person you were when we were in school together," Paula said.

Bobby laughed. "I wasn't sure I was," he said. "You sure couldn't tell from the number of girls who wanted to go out with me."

"I know," she said. "I always thought you were kinda cute, but..." she shrugged, "I mean, you were younger and all the kids I hung out with said..."

"That I was a nerd," Bobby said, finishing the sentence for her.

Paula nodded. "Yeah, they said stuff like that," she admitted. "I...I guess I shouldn't have listened to them."

"No reason you shouldn't have," Bobby said, bitterly, "everybody else does."

Paula laid a soft hand on his cheek. "But they're wrong! You're a really nice guy!"

"And I'm kinda cute, too," Bobby said.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, you're kinda cute, too," she giggled.

"Sounds like you're talking about your little brother," Bobby said. "He's kinda cute."

Paula's hand left his cheek and settled in his lap. "I'd have to say you're anything but little," she whispered. "And I ought to know."

Bobby put his hand in the silken softness of her hair and pulled her to him. His lips covered hers and ardor flared inside him as her tongue lashed into his mouth. Her hand gently stroked the bulge growing in his pants.

"You kiss pretty good, too," Paula whispered after the kiss ended. "I feel all funny inside when you kiss me like that."

Bobby began stroking one of her small, firm breasts through the smooth material of her dress, felt the nipple grow erect, and a shudder go through her slim body.

"You're so gentle," she whispered, laying her head on his shoulder. "I've never known a guy as gentle as you are."

"A beautiful woman like you deserves to be gentled," Bobby murmured, sliding his hand inside her dress onto her hot, bare skin. She wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't need to. His fingers found, and began toying with, a rigid nipple. A soft sigh escaped from Paula as she clutched his swelling cock through his pants.

"When you do that, it makes me crazy!" she whispered. "You're turning me on. What are we going to do?"

"I'm already turned on," Bobby replied. "Just being with you does that."

"We ought to go somewhere," Paula murmured, her hand fumbling his pants open and sliding inside onto the swollen shaft of his cock.

"What's the matter with right here?" Bobby groaned.

"He...here?" Paula gasped as his hand slid between her slim legs and onto her naked, wet pussy. "What...what if...if someone comes?"

"You want me, don't you?" Bobby asked. He slid his finger into her tight opening, making her squirm.

"God, yes!" Paula replied, thrusting against his hand. "You're making me crazy!"

"Sit on my lap," he told her.

Paula got up and straddled his legs. Bobby pushed his pants down, then pulled her onto him. She lifted her skirt out of the way as she lowered herself onto him.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned as his engorged cock slid into her. "I can't believe we're doing this here!" Her slim arms locked around Bobby's neck and her lips ground against his as her body began the rhythmic motions of sex.

Both of them found it thrilling, making love out in the open. There was some danger of discovery, but the hour was late and the spot secluded so the likelihood of interruption was scant. Even so, the wrongness of what they were doing was a tremendous stimulant. Their plunge of passion rapidly became unstoppable as their united bodies strained.

"I can't believe it!!! Oh, Goddd!!! I'm gonna...Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Bobby!!! Bobbeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I'm...I'm cummmminnnngggggggg!!!! I'mcummmminnggggg!!!!" the slim, beautiful blonde cried, her body jolting and jerking wildly. "Nowww!!! Nowwwwww!!! Yesssssssss!!!!! Yesssssssss!!!!"

Bobby exploded a gusher of his seed into her hot, clamping cave. "Yeahhhhhhh!!! Paula!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he cried.

Spent, Paula stayed atop Bobby, arms wrapped around his neck, head resting on his shoulder. Bobby's cock remained buried in her snug pussy, but eventually it softened and slid out.

"Ohhhh!!!" Paula murmured and squirmed on his lap. "That tickled." She straightened up, kissed him, and hugged him. "I can't believe what we just did!" she exclaimed. "What if someone had come along?"

"They'd have gotten quite an eyeful, wouldn't they?" Bobby said, smiling.

Paula stood up and straightened her clothing.

Bobby got up, too, and pulled up his pants. "Sometimes," he mused, "sex can put you in rather ridiculous positions." "I guess I better get you home," he said. "I ought to get to bed, too. I've got to be up early in the morning." He'd promised his mother he'd mow the lawn and do some other things around the house.

Paula put her hand in his again as they walked back to the mall, and leaned against him, her head on his shoulder. Bobby found that not at all unpleasant.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers