Unbelievable Summer Ch. 14

Story Info
Bobby's good fortune during summer vacation continues.
1.9k words
4.61
58.3k
4
0

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Bobby and Lana were sitting at the breakfast table a few mornings after Bobby had observed her nighttime play. The girl was acting just as demure and shy as she'd been the day she arrived.

"I have shopping and some errands to do this morning," Bobby's mother said when she sat down at the table with them. "Do either of you want to come along?"

Neither Bobby nor Lana did.

"What are you two doing today?" Mrs. Draper asked.

"I've got some studying to do," Lana said.

"You really should take some time to have some fun, Lana. You know this is vacation," Bobby's mother warned.

"I know," Lana replied softly, "But I really need to get as much advanced work as I can if I'm going to get into the college I want to attend."

Bobby's mother shook her head and poured some milk on her cereal. "What have you got planned for today, Bobby?"

"I've got to mow the grass, remember?" he said. "It's growing pretty fast."

"I saw that," his mother said. "I'm glad you noticed, too. I know you've been busy, but..."

After breakfast was finished and the dishes were cleaned up, Bobby's mother left to do her errands.

Bobby went out to the garage, got out the mower, and started mowing. He'd been at it a little while when Lana came out carrying some books and her laptop computer. She sat down at a table on the deck next to their swimming pool, turned on the computer, and opened several of the books.

Bobby changed the pattern of his mowing so he could keep his cousin in view while he worked. Today she had on a pink T-shirt that was at least two sizes to big for her and an equally loose-fitting pair of sweatpants. They did a pretty good job of hiding the fact that her body was incredible.

Although he'd seen his lovely visitor nude a few nights earlier, bobby found seeing her dressed today surprisingly arousing. He throttled back the mower, to make the mowing job last longer. Eventually, he finished. He was pondering what to do next that would keep him out in the yard as he put the mower in the garage. He turned around and jumped. Lana was standing in the garage doorway.

She blushed deeply and stared at the garage floor. "You look hot," she said.

"Ah...yeah, I am, kinda," Bobby replied.

Bobby wasn't sure how to take Lana. The contrast between the girl standing in front of him and the one he'd observed - without her knowledge - in her bedroom was so stark he had no idea how to approach her or what to say to her.

"Want to go in and have a soda?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about doing that," Bobby replied. "I'm finished mowing the yard."

"Come on," Lana said, starting toward the house. "Let's get some sodas. I could use a cold drink, too."

Bobby followed her and as she walked ahead of him, he could see globes of her finely formed bottom undulating delectably despite the looseness of the sweatpants she had on. He couldn't keep sexual tension from building inside him and wondered if Lana had any idea what kind of effect she had on him. He was pretty sure she didn't.

When they arrived in the kitchen, Lana got two sodas out of the refrigerator and handed one to Bobby. When their hands touched, Bobby felt a jolt. Lana must have felt something, too, because her face turned crimson red.

"You're a senior next year, right?" Lana asked. She leaned her hip against the kitchen counter.

"Yeah," Bobby replied and gulped down some soda. "You, too, right?"

"Kind of," Lana replied. "Actually I'm in advanced placement." She took a swallow of her soda. "I was really thirsty," she commented. "It's really hot out today."

"Ah, yeah," Bobby said. He gulped more soda. "Advanced placement, what does that mean?"

"It means I take some college courses," Lana replied. "If I keep going the way I am, I'll almost be a sophomore when I start college."

Bobby gulped. "Ah...yeah, that's nice," he told her. He had enough trouble with high school classes, never mind taking college courses, too.

Lana turned and put both of her elbows on the counter. The movement thrust her breasts out against her shirt. Bobby could see the outline of her semi-hard nipples through the fabric of the suit.

"Jesus, is she wearing a bra or not?" Bobby mused, recalling how those lovely globes had looked a few nights earlier.

"Are you still a virgin, Bobby?" Lana asked.

Her question caught the young man off-guard. "Ah..." He shook his head and struggled to find the right words. "Ah...no, I...I'm not," he said. "Ah...are...are you?" He wasn't sure why he'd asked that question in return.

Lana's face turned bright red. She stared at the floor and nodded very slowly. "I...I am," she replied, very softly, making it sound as if that admission was a terrible thing. Finally, she turned her face up and looked at him. Her face got even redder. "You know, I...I saw you...watching me the other night," she said softly.

That was the last thing Bobby expected to hear her say. He stood frozen where he was. She knew he'd been peeping through her window!

Lana looked as if she was going to say something, then the phone rang. "Oh, darn," Lana said. She went to answer it.

"Yeah," Bobby heard her say. "I solved it." She paused. "Well, I was...no, never mind, I guess I could do that." Another pause. "Sure, I'll be right over."

She put the phone down and gave Bobby an embarrassed smile. "That was Desiree Thomas. She's in the computer workshop with me and needs help with the homework assignment."

She turned and disappeared down the hallway, leaving Bobby standing there, barely able to breathe and totally confused. "What was the point of her telling me she knew I'd been spying on her?" He wondered. He sagged into a chair. "Jesus! Was she coming on to me?"

Bobby finally got up, went up to his room, flopped down on the bed, picked up a book, and managed to do some reading. He read for a while, then showered and dressed. He figured he'd go down to the mall and see if any of his friends were around. Or maybe he could locate Paula and... He was just heading out the door when his mother got home.

"Bobby, would you give me a hand with the groceries?" she asked.

"No problem," Bobby replied. He carried in the bags stuffed with food and set them on the kitchen table. When the last bag was in, he turned. "I'm going down to the mall," he told his mother. "I probably won't be home for dinner."

"OK," his mother said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Try not to be too late."

"OK, Mom," he said.

None of Bobby's friends were at the mall so he wound up coming home early.

His father was in the living room, sitting on his recliner, watching TV, when Bobby entered the house. His mother was sitting in the chair she always sat in. Both of them smiled at him.

"Hi, Bobby," his father said.

"Hi, Dad," Bobby replied. "Ah...I'm pretty beat, I think I'm gonna go to bed."

"Good idea," his father said. "Seems like you've been on the run a lot this summer. Nice to see you're working and all, but you need to take care of yourself, too."

Bobby headed down the hallway. Lana's door was closed and no light showed under it. "She must be in bed," Bobby thought. He went into his room, slipped out of his clothes, and climbed in bed. He was still wondering where his afternoon conversation with Lana had been headed. It didn't look like he was going to find out tonight.

A while later, as he lay in bed reading a mystery novel, he heard his folks talking, then the light coming under his door went out and the house fell silent. Bobby lay in bed, unable to sleep, debating whether he wanted to get up and get a snack. Then, suddenly, he felt as if someone was watching him. He turned.

Lana stood in the doorway wearing a nervous smile. "I...I heard you come in and waited until your folks were asleep," she whispered as she closed the door and locked it.

Dumbfounded, Bobby watched her move toward him. He smelled a soft, flowery scent and wondered what it was. She had on a blue and white striped satin nightshirt and. As he speculated on what she might - or might not - be wearing under it, his cock began to swell and strain, tenting his pajama bottoms.

Lana sat on the bed and hugged herself. "I was thinking about you all afternoon when Desiree and I were working on that damn assignment," she whispered.

"I...I was thinking about you, too," Bobby replied. He was glad his parents' bedroom was on the other end of the house and that both of his folks were sound sleepers.

Lana leaned toward him and her soft breast pressed against his arm as. She took a deep breath. "I...I was wondering if..." She fell silent.

"Wondering if what?" Bobby asked softly. He thought he knew, but he wasn't sure.

Bobby felt her shudder a little. Her hands cupped his chin and she pulled his face to hers, their lips met and her tongue probed Bobby's mouth.

Bobby grabbed her and returned the kiss avidly. They rolled into each other's arms and Bobby's hand began sliding up and down his pretty visitor's back, caressing her well-proportioned body through her silky nightshirt as she writhed against him.

When their torrid kiss ended, Bobby began undoing the buttons of Lana's nightshirt and got the garment open. His hands moved boldly onto her bared skin, exploring, caressing.

With a soft groan, Lana pressed tighter against him. "Oh, yessss!!!" she whispered passionately. "Oh, Bobby!!! That feels wonderful!!" Her hand slid over his chest, teasing his nipples, stroking passion into him. Her other hand slid down and grasped his cock. "Yessss!!!! Oh, God!!! You're huge!" She gave his cock a gentle, insistent tug.

Bobby was very turned on and could think of nothing else but getting his swollen erection into Lana. He rolled on top of her and as he did, she guided his cock into her hot, tight, wet opening.

"Yes!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!" Lana pressed her hips up against his. "Goddddd!!!! You're filling me!!!" Her hands clutched Bobby's ass and her pelvis ground against his. "Make me come!!! Bobby!!! Make me come!!! I have to come!!!!"

Bobby pressed down against his gorgeous companion, his hips slamming against hers, his cock probing deep. He slid his hands under her and grabbed her ass as their bodies strained, seeking release.

A moan of delight started to come from the lovely girl. "Ahhhh..."

Bobby plastered his mouth over his cousin's to muffle the screams of delight that began to issue from her as she exploded into orgasm. He rode her thrashing form, clutching her against him, as ecstasy swept through her. While her pussy spasmed around his probing cock, he exploded geyser after geyser of hot cream into her.

Afterward, Lana kissed him softly, her eyes bright. "God, you were everything I'd hoped you'd be!" she whispered.

"I...I'm glad," Bobby said.

Lana kissed him again, then she licked his ear. "You really know how to satisfy a girl. This is going to be a wonderful summer!"

One more kiss and she was out of bed. She slipped on her nightshirt, touched Bobby softly on the cheek with her hand then quietly left the room.

Bobby lay there, filled with incredulity. Lana was right. This was one hell of a summer! Exhausted, he went to sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers