Unbelievable Summer Ch. 23

Story Info
The end of Bobby's torrid vacation tale.
2.9k words
4.7
56.9k
11
0

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Bobby, there's a phone call for you!" his mother called, waking him up the next morning. He sat up and stretched, trying to force the lethargy of sleep out of his mind.

"I'm up, I'll get it, Mom," he called. He got out of bed, stumbled out to the hallway, and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" he mumbled.

"Bobby?" The sound of Paula's voice chased away what little sleepiness remained in the young man's mind. "Did I wake you up?"

"Ah, yeah," he replied. "But that's OK, I need to get up anyhow."

"Can...can you come over?" she asked.

"Sure, ah, I just, you know, got up. I...I have to get dressed and all," he stammered. Paula's invitation made him wonder if he were dreaming. Hadn't she told him her folks didn't want her hanging around with boys?

"That's OK," she said. "I'll be waiting."

"Who was that on the phone?" Bobby's mother asked when he came down for breakfast.

"Paula," Bobby replied. "She wants me to come over."

"Isn't she that girl you used to have a crush on?" his mother asked. "I thought she was in college."

"Jeez, Mom, she's only a year older than I am," Bobby said. "It isn't like she's an old lady or something." "If Mom thinks my seeing Paula is a problem, she'd have a shit fit if she knew about all the other women in my life, wouldn't she?" he mused.

He ate breakfast, then got in the jeep and headed for Paula's. He was still wondering how she managed to convince her folks to let him come over. When he arrived at Paula's house, he parked the jeep in the driveway, then he walked up the sidewalk to the big house and pushed the doorbell.

Paula met him at the door wearing an oversized T-shirt, a pale purple color with white dots. Her lovely tan legs showed under it. "Hi," she said blushing a little.

"Hi," Bobby said.

"Come in," Paula told him.

She stepped back and Bobby walked into an ornate living room.

Paula closed the door and followed him. "My folks are away for the weekend," she said. "The minute they left, I thought about asking you over." She sat down on the sofa, tucking her legs under her.

Bobby joined her on the sofa. "I was wondering," he said. "I mean, you did say your folks were real strict about you dating and all..."

Paula slid closer to him, close enough so he could feel her warmth. "I really like being with you..." she said.

"I like being with you, too," Bobby replied.

"We can be together all weekend..." Paula said, her voice husky. "If you...if you want..."

Bobby looked into her lovely blue eyes. "I...I do," he stammered.

Paula's hands touched his face lightly, and her face started moving slowly toward his. After what seemed like an eternity, their lips touched and thrills shot through him. All the passionate kisses he'd shared over the summer paled in comparison to the kisses he shared with Paula!

The kiss continued for a wonderfully long time. Then her lips left his and she gazed deeply into his eyes. "Wow!" she whispered, her breathing ragged, "Nobody kisses the way you do!"

Bobby reached for her. With a soft moan she came into his arms, settling on his lap, and their lips joined again. The second kiss caused more fire and joy than the first. When it ended, Paula snuggled against him, her slim arms around his neck, her soft hair tickling his face.

As Bobby held her, he realized he liked being with her more than any of the other women he was seeing.

"You...you make me feel so strange...so wonderful..." she said softly.

His hand slid over her curved back, feeling the warmth and softness of her. She continued pressing against him. Her breasts prodded his chest. Powerful sensations began growing in the teenager, sensations he knew he wouldn't be able to control, and didn't want to.

"You make me feel wonderful, too," Bobby replied. "I like being with you more than just about anything."

Paula leaned back and gazed into his eyes. "But...I mean...I'm older..."

Bobby silenced her with another kiss. His hand sought, found, and cupped a small, firm breast, his fingers strumming the nipple through the soft material of her nightshirt.

Paula groaned softly and shuddered. Her tongue slid between his lips, into his mouth where his met it. Lightning bolts of ecstasy arced through him.

He shifted position so she was lying in his lap, their lips still joined. His hand slid, and under the nightshirt, onto her bare skin.

Paula kept her lips pressed against his, her arms locked around his neck. Her body twisted and strained as his hand slid over her bare flesh. Soft murmurs of delight issued from her and her movements and cries became more and more impassioned.

Bobby tugged the nightshirt up, baring most of Paula's body to his feverish gaze. His hand slid from one breast to the other, and her nipples grew harder and harder each time he touched them.

Finally Paula released him from their kiss and laid back. "I...I want you!" she groaned. "Oh, God!!! Bobby!!! I...I want you!!!"

He slid out from under her and stood up to strip his clothes off. While he was taking his T-shirt off, he felt her hands on his pants, then they began sliding down. Air flowed over his bare flesh, then her warm hands cupped his cock and balls. Bobby's legs were so shaky he thought he'd fall.

"Take me!!! Please!!! Take me!!!" Paula groaned, her body arching, twisting, moving constantly. "I need you!!! Please, Bobby!!! Please!!!"

He laid atop her and felt her guide his rigid cock to her wet opening. As it slid into her, unbelievably delightful feelings tore through him. Sex never felt this wonderful with other women! Never! Paula's legs rose and her feet locked behind his legs as she pressed herself against him, moving urgently.

"Ohhhhh!!! Godddddddddd!!!!!" Paula groaned. "Never like this!!! Never!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!!! Take meeee!!! Take meeeee!!!!"

Powerful emotions roiled through Bobby as he began moving his hips. Her tight cavern clutched his cock as he thrust into her. He couldn't stop himself, couldn't control his pace! It was as if he was making love for the first time!

"Can't wait!!! Ohhhhh!!! Uggggghhhhh!!! I can't wait!!!" he cried, "I'm gonna come!!! Paula!!! Paulaaaaaa!!!!" A torrent of his hot juices gushed into her hot, clutching cave.

"B...B...Bobbeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Oh, Goddddddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddddddddddd!!! Yessssssssssssssssssss!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!" Paula cried, her body straining against his, shaking, shivering, spasming. "Yessssssssss!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Spent, the lovers lay, locked together, on the sofa.

"I...I can't believe how you make me feel," Paula whispered breathlessly. "I...I've never, ever felt like that with anyone else."

"Me, either," Bobby admitted. It was true. As many times as he'd made love, and as good as it had been, none of his experiences came close to what he experienced with Paula. He kissed her. Passion once more stirred inside him. Paula's body moved under him, signalling that she, too, was responding.

When the kiss ended, Paula got to her feet and reached out her hand to him. Bobby let her pull him to his feet, then went with her to her bedroom. As they walked, Paula kept looking at him with her lovely wide blue eyes.

Once they were in the bedroom, Bobby grabbed the hem of her nightshirt and pulled it up. She raised her arms so he could pull it over her head, then stood naked before him while he gazed at her ardently. She was so beautiful! He couldn't stop staring at her.

"I...when you look at me, it makes me feel funny," Paula said softly, backing toward the bed and laying down. She held out her hands. "Come here."

Bobby joined her on the bed. Immediately his hands began exploring her warm, smooth flesh, while his lips sought hers. As their mouths connected, she groaned softly and pressed her nakedness against his.

When the kiss ended, Bobby's lips and tongue joined his hands exploring her wonderful form. Paula groaned, twisting and turning on the bed, her hands alternately touching him and tearing at the covers. "Ohhhh!!! Goddddd!!! Bobbeeeeeeeeeee!!! Bobbeeeeeeeeee!!! Love meeeee!!! Love meeeee!!!!" she cried.

Bobby was exultant. He was making love to the one woman he really cared about! Paula was begging him to make love to her! His cock swelled and grew hard. His body quaked with delicious sensations, which grew more and more powerful as he continued his explorations.

He was as gentle as he'd ever been, touching Paula with feather-light touches, stroking every inch of her exposed skin. His hand slid down her slim, firm legs, then back up again, to her wet, hot opening. He traced the outline of her vagina and her hips rose off the bed.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Paula groaned. Her back arched and she began to squirm when Bobby began fingering her. He found her clit and she screamed with delight. "Eeeeeeyahhhhh!!! Bobbeeeeeeeee!!! Bobbeeeeeeeeee!!! I need you!!! Please!!! Take meeeeee!!! Please take meeee!!!!"

Bobby rolled atop her and his cock slid into her as if drawn by an invisible magnet. Her legs locked behind his and her pelvis ground against him. Ripples of delight went up his backbone as her channel massaged his embedded member.

He began moving, knowing he wouldn't be able to hold back, not yet, not as excited as being in her made him! His juices were boiling, ready to explode, then... "Paulaaaaaaa!!! Oh, God!!! Paulaaaaaa!!!! I...I love youuuuu!!! I love youuuuuu!!!!" he cried, erupting into her powerfully.

"B...B...Bobbeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Yessssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!" the woman writhing under him cried, her body going wild as his hot cream splashed into her. "Take meeeeeeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwww!!!! Bobbeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I...I love you, toooooo!!! Ohhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sated, they snuggled in Paula's bed. Neither of them had the energy to speak. They lay for a long time, wrapped in each other's arms.

"What are we going to do?" Paula asked, finally, looking deeply into Bobby's eyes. "I...I'm in love with you. Maybe I knew it all along, but..."

"But I was too young, right?" he said and kissed her softly.

Paula smiled. "I thought so...at first...but..." she stammered.

"My grandmother is six years older than my grandfather," Bobby said. "He says he started asking her out when he was eighteen, same age I am now."

"How long did it take him to convince her to go out with him?" Paula said as she stroked his face softly.

"Eight years," Bobby said. "It wasn't until he came back from college that she finally gave in. Grandma says she was stupid to wait that long." He chuckled. "Grandpa always says that's what he told her from the beginning."

Paula gave him a warm smile and continued tickling his face. "You don't act eighteen," she said. "You seem...a lot older."

"I'm not so sure about that," Bobby said.

"Ah..." Paula kissed him softly on the lips, then her face got serious. "Kim...she said you were having an affair with Mrs. Everett."

"I...I...was," Bobby said. He felt guilty about lying, but he wasn't sure how she'd react if he told her he was still having an affair with Nicole Everett.

"My God!" Paula gasped. "How...?"

"It happened one day when I went over to mow her lawn," he said. He didn't tell her the affair was still going on. Actually, now that he thought about it, maybe it was time to break off with Mrs. Everett.

"You mean she seduced you?" Paula asked.

Bobby nodded. "I...I guess so. I mean, she was coming onto me and..." He told Paula how he and Mrs. Everett wound up in bed that first time.

"Wow!" Paula exclaimed when he finished. "That's incredible!"

"Thing is," Bobby said, "I really like you. I...I guess I always have."

"I...I didn't know," Paula replied.

"I didn't know what you'd do if I told you how I really felt about you." Bobby said. "I mean, I was afraid you'd tell me to get lost..." He couldn't stand not touching her. He caressed one of her breasts softly.

Paula shuddered. "When you touch me, it makes me feel all funny inside," she murmured. "Nobody's ever made me feel like that before. Not ever."

"It's...I've...ah...making love with you, it's...it's really wild," Bobby said. "You're so beautiful and all..."

Paula blushed and averted her eyes. "Even your saying that makes me feel funny," she whispered. "I'm not used to the way you talk to me."

Bobby kissed her. "Then it's time you get used to it," he said, "because you're going to be hearing a lot of that kind of talk from now on."

"But what about school?" she said. "You still have another year of school and..."

Bobby silenced her with a long, fervid kiss. "We have a long time to decide just how things are going to go," he whispered, his lips moving down her wonderfully shaped neck, onto her chest. "Maybe the rest of our lives." Up the slope of a swollen breast his lips moved, toward a straining nipple.

Paula sighed with delight and her hands tangled in Bobby's hair, pressing his face against her flesh. "Godddd!!!!" she groaned. "You make me feel so good!"

His intense need was somewhat abated, so Bobby had control now, the kind of control he needed to make love to her the way he wanted to, the way he'd dreamed of; thoroughly, slowly, savoring the taste and feel of her. He sucked a distended nipple between his lips and lashed it with his tongue. Paula squirmed and squealed with delight. He continued doing that for a while, then he kissed down into the valley between her breasts and up the slope of the other one, to that nipple. More delightful suckling, more groans of joy from his beautiful partner.

"Bobby!!! Oh, God!!! You're incredible!" Paula groaned. "Why did we wait so long? Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Her body writhed and strained on the bed.

Bobby abandoned her breasts - wishing he had more than one mouth so he could taste all of her at once - and began kissing his way down her belly. Her hands grabbed at him, moved over his body while his did the same to her.

"I want to do you!!!" she murmured. "This time I want to do you!!! Please!!!" She wriggled out from under him and pushed him onto his back. Immediately, her hands and lips began working on him, driving him wild. She let her fingers trail down his chest, sending shudder after shudder of delight through him. Her lips tortured his nipples the way he'd done hers, and he moaned with ecstasy.

No love-making Bobby had ever experienced felt this wonderful! Every place Paula touched him felt like electricity was shooting into him! Her caresses were turning his body into one big over-stimulated pleasure nerve!

"My goodness!!!" he heard her murmur, "Look at this!"

"Uhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned, his hips rising off the bed, as her small hands encircled his immense erection and began pumping it, the action made easier by the slick residue of their earlier joinings. "Paula! Oh, Goddddd!!!" he gushed. "Jesus!!!"

"You like that, do you?" Paula asked. Her hands kept moving as she asked the question. "If you like that, you're gonna love this!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned. His back arched even more when her mouth encircled the tip of his cock. He couldn't believe it! He couldn't stand it! It felt too good!!!

Up and down the swollen shaft Paula's mouth moved, engulfing him then releasing him while her hands continued stroking and teasing as well.

Tidal waves of passion rolled over Bobby, each more delightful than the last. Paula's hands cupped and squeezed his balls, then she was kissing them, sucking each globe into her mouth and rolling it, while her hands continued making him harder than he believed possible. If she kept that up, he was going to come! He couldn't hold back much longer!

"Oh, Goddddd!!! Paula!!! Paulaaaaaaa!!!!" he cried, "Feels too good!!! I...I can't stand ittttt!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!!" His hips pumped rhythmically, keeping time with the movements of her hands and mouth. He squeezed his eyes closed and pulled at the covers.

Her mouth left his cock, and before he realized what she was doing, the swollen shaft was engulfed by still more warmth and wetness, this time in a tighter, even more pleasurable grip. He felt her knees pressing against his sides, and her bottom rubbing his thighs.

Bobby opened his eyes to see his woman - and she was his woman - above him, her breasts dancing, as she rode him. Her face was flushed, a mask of passion, and her long blonde hair flew wildly as her body thrashed up and down on his cock.

Bobby grabbed her hips and hung on, driving up off the bed into her. Paula leaned forward and grabbed his shoulders for support. The movement brought her nipples close to his face. He began sucking first one, then the other.

"Bobbeeeeeeee!!!! My Godddddd!!! My Godddddd!!! I'm doing it again!!!" Paula cried, her body going into spasms of joy. "Aggggainnnnnnn!!!!! Take meeeeee!!! Oh, Bobbeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Take meeeee!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwww!!!!! Aaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby cried as thrills suffused him, from the roots of his hair to the tips of his toes.

Eventually their frenzied motions calmed, then stopped entirely. Paula collapsed on him and Bobby held her. If he had his way, they would be doing this for as long as both of them lived!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers