Unbroken Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But now," He smiled brightly, taking a deep satisfied breath. "I couldn't take anymore so I rushed to his house and confessed my feelings to him."

"Hmm," The king nodded, slightly rubbing on his temple. "So...are you ready to accept him? Are you ready for every responsibility?"

A bright smile shot up on Luis' face when he heard that wonderful question that left his heart racing. He quickly took a glance behind and walked to Aidan. Reaching him, he took his hand in his and held it as tight as he could. It was really beautiful.

"Yes, father." Luis smiled. He had never felt so alive. "I am ready to play my role as his husband. I am ready to let the whole kingdom know that I am his husband. I can't wait for him to be introduced to the people all over. I promise I will be the best husband out there. Now I know that he wasn't in the wrong...but I was the one who was in the wrong." He sighed, holding Aidan's hand tighter. "I will try to make up for all my wrong doings to this household and to my people."

"Oh son," The queen gasped, rushing towards him. "That is really sweet." She quickly hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead. Then she moved to Aidan and gave him a really tight hug.

"Aidan!" She said excitedly. "I am proud of you for everything. I am really happy for you. May the almighty bless the two of you?"

"My queen..."

"I don't like that from now on." She warned. "I am not your queen but your mother okay?"

"Okay?" He grinned, feeling really excited. "Mother,"

"That's better," She smiled, pulling him into another hug. "This is really a happy day for all of us. I can't believe my son finally accepted you. I can't believe you learned to love him."

"You contributed to it, mom." He smiled, enjoying the warm hug. That was the first hug Aidan received from the queen. It felt warm. It felt beautiful and he enjoyed it a lot. "Thank you so much for talking to me that day. This was really wonderful."

"Anything for my son," She pulled away from the hug. Then she rubbed both Luis and Aidan's cheeks, planting on them soft kisses. Then she went back to her seat and just smiled.

Next to come was granny. She was really happy and her face was glowing with a brilliant smile. It was so bright that it got to Aidan and Luis instantly. She so loved that she really helped him out with kisses all over his face. She blessed the two of them a happy marriage and then began talking to them happily.

"I thank god that you two were finally united." Granny smiled. "I will always pray for the two of you. May this day be a blessing to the two of you."

She went back and sat on the couch before Hanna rushed to Aidan and hugged him tightly. She was giggling excitedly and the way she held him was really loving. She first tapped on his back and then kissed on his temple.

"Congratulations," She whispered in his ears. "You have finally got your love just like you helped him. You better keep him under a leash," She laughed teasingly, slowly rubbing on his head. "You know how he can be."

"I know," Aidan smiled, staring at his husband that was just smiling. "But I know that he can never do that to me. I can see it in his eyes."

"I hope he begged you?" She chuckled softly. "I really hope he crawled."

"He was about to." He smiled. "But I took him before he could do so. He did beg me and knelt down before me though. You should have seen his face."

"Yeah," Hanna and Aidan really spoke like best friends. Who would have known that they had been like sworn enemies just a week ago? "He deserves that." She chuckled. "I am really glad you are back here. It will give me time to bond with you. And please, be really harsh on my brother okay?"

"I will do that. Thanks a lot too. I wouldn't have done this without you."

"Anytime," She whispered. "Just call on me anytime and I will teach him a lesson and..."

"What are the two of you whispering about?" The queen hollered. "I just hope you aren't gossiping about my son."

"Yes, we are." Hanna laughed as she broke the hug. "We are actually talking about him."

Luis' eyes moved to his sister when he heard her voice. Then suddenly, the image of what he had done to her came rushing right to him. He felt bad for what he had done to her. He felt terrible like the worst brother ever. He remembered her bruised cheek and the way he had dragged her out of his room. It was absolutely terrible and he didn't like it one bit.

"Hanna..." He called softly, losing that big smile on his face.

"Hey," Hanna smiled brightly. "I know what you are going to say okay? I forgive you. I can't stay mad at you because you are my brother. I will always love you no matter what. Just don't hurt him okay?"

"Never!" Luis pulled his sister into a fierce hug. Then after that, he was happy with everything. His family knew he was in love with Aidan. They knew about how he was feeling. But most importantly, Aidan was back in the palace with him. He was just too happy. He wouldn't have loved anything more than that.

"Come here," The king opened his arms widely for Aidan. "Come and give your father a hug."

That was the first time the king asked him for a hug. He couldn't refuse any of it. He quickly rushed to the king and ran into his arms. He got really emotional and happy at the same time. It was like that day was the happiest day of his life.

"May you always be happy," The king said, touching his head. "May you bring happiness to this household and the people around?"

"Amen," Aidan said softly.

After that he went to his husband who immediately wrapped his arm around him. They were both really happy with each other. But they knew there was just so much to do now that Luis and Aidan had accepted each other. It was really beautiful.

"Now that you two are finally happy," The king started, sitting back on the couch. "It is time my cabinet knew about this marriage and blessed you." That marriage had not been known by so many people. Though everyone in the palace and the cabinet had known that Luis was married, it had remained a secret. The king couldn't have introduced them in that circumstance. He had been waiting for a moment just like that. "Just tell me when you would like to be introduced to my cabinet and the people all over this kingdom."

Aidan looked at Luis when he heard the king's question. Luis nodded in agreement and smiled back. Aidan was left with making a decision but he had no idea when he actually wanted it to happen.

"Actually, father," He said excitedly. "I don't know if I am ready to..."

"What do you mean?" The queen asked, slightly moving from the couch. "Of course, you are ready. You two have accepted that you love each other. People do not know that the crown prince is actually married. They need to know that. We need to hold a big royal modern party. It will be a good idea for the introduction."

"Yeah..." Aidan was not so sure. "I think you are right but..."

"In a week!" Luis hollered. "Let him be introduced to the cabinet in a week or less than that." He suggested. "Then the introduction to the people can be done...in another week. What do you think?"

"I think it's a great idea." Hanna said excitedly. "It's a really great idea. And I think it's about time he started dressing up like royalty."

"Yeah," Luis smiled, bringing Aidan closer to him. "I think so too."

Aidan blushed. He had no idea why he was blushing at that particular time. It was like everything was making him feel shy. He couldn't even say a word. He just agreed with them on everything that they said. They talked about the arrangements, his change of wardrobe and most especially the introduction. It was gonna be really important to Aidan and it actually showed him that Luis was eager to introduce him and show him to the world.

After what felt like hours, the conversation finally ended. Aidan had been standing for too long and he needed to rest. He needed to freshen up too because he was feeling hot with the clothes that he was wearing.

"Thank you so much for everything." Luis appreciated everyone in the living room. "You all have made everything possible especially you father." He stared at the king and smiled. "Without you in my life I would have probably never been with Aidan. This is really wonderful and I appreciate it a lot."

"It's okay."

Luis then looked at Aidan who seemed really tired. He knew he was tired. "I think I will take Aidan to the room to freshen up." He said, beginning to move towards the elevator.

Luis was already moving to the elevator before he finally stopped. He heard his father calling him and he made a quick turn.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Luis stared at Aidan and then to his father. He gave a really bright smile and then kissed Aidan on the forehead. "Can I just speak to him for a minute?" He asked.

"OMG," Aidan thought. "He is even asking for my permission to speak to his father."

"You don't have to ask." Aidan gushed, moving his head to the other side. "I will be in our room."

"Alright," Luis kissed Aidan and went to sit with his father. He was really hoping the conversation wasn't gonna be long because he wanted to go back to the room and be with Aidan. They had just gotten together and he had no idea why he was feeling like that. He just wanted to be with him wherever he went. Was that how love really made people feel?

***

The elevator door opened and Aidan came out, walking slowly to the room. He had a big grin on his face, smiling brightly. His heart was racing, beating rhythmically while pleasures of love spread to the rest of his body. He had a tingling sensation all over his body and the way he felt was definitely from out of this world.

"Luis!" Aidan whispered, slowly rubbing on his lips. They were still swollen from all the wonderful kisses that he had received from the prince. But the truth was that he was yearning for more. And some people said that love couldn't grow in one day. As for him, his love for Luis was overflowing. He couldn't understand the connection that he had but it was really powerful. He loved it.

Reaching the door, Aidan first stood still, day dreaming about Luis. When he eventually got back to his right frame of mind, he opened the door and let himself in. Reaching the wonderful room, Aidan didn't even look around. He closed the door and leaned behind it, thinking about Luis once again. How could someone who was that arrogant turn out to be so sweet? It was unbelievable. It was almost like a miracle.

As much as Aidan wanted to day dream whole day, he was really tired and wanted to feel some rest before Luis came back. He got out of his reverie and snapped out of his thoughts, heading towards the wonderful bed. He had his eyes on the floor while he smiled brightly but when he raised them...he took a few steps back and gasped, feeling his heart pound.

"Oh my god," Aidan gasped, trying to catch his breath. "Priest," He couldn't believe that the priest was there in front of him, seated on the bed. He had his trident with him and he seemed serious. "You really scared me." He wasn't gonna ask where the priest came from because he knew the priest had some sort of power that teleported him or something.

"Welcome back," The priest gushed, using his trident to get up from the bed. "Welcome back to the palace."

"Thank you." Aidan said naturally, standing up straight. "Are you here to see me priest?"

"Yes!" The priest chuckled, moving his trident from side to side. "This palace missed your presence but I know why you left." He chuckled. "But I am also glad that you are happy."

"Wait!" Aidan gestured. "How did you even know that..."

"I can see so many things." The priest cooed. "I even saw how Prince was going crazy over you. I knew it before it even happened because...the almighty showed me. Don't doubt him because his love for you is pure. He is very much in love with you. No one can fight with destiny you know."

It was finally confirmed. Aidan was really happy that Luis was in love with him. His heart pounded with joy when he heard that from the priest himself. It was like a confirmation from above.

"But I still don't..."

"Don't question the almighty's work." The priest chuckled, now sniffing the air. "He did his work on Prince Luis. It was only a matter of time before he realized that he had feelings for you. You two were destined to be together and destiny is taking its course."

"Yeah," Aidan was really tired. "I would like you to thank the almighty for me." He didn't even know what he was saying. "I have never..."

"Time is the remedy as they say." The priest said naturally. "With time everything is understood. You have fulfilled your purpose in Luis' life. You'll both be happy and he shall love you for all eternity. Once a player," He gestured. "But he is so much in love right now. You shall rule by his side and...your reign shall be really powerful."

Aidan couldn't say anything else to the priest. He just went straight to the bed and sat on it, waiting for the prince and listening to the priest. He was so interested in everything the priest was telling him but it was what he said next that got his complete attention.

"You are getting stronger," The priest said loudly, sniffing the air. "I can sense your powers."

"What?" Aidan quickly raised his face and stared at the priest. "What are you talking about?"

A bright smile appeared on the priest's face, almost like he was teasing Aidan. "Strong as one, stronger as whole," The priest said, almost like he had heard it in his dreams. He quickly got up and stood at a distance, looking straight at the priest. "Embrace what you have?"

"Priest," Aidan's face had a really big frown. "How do you know about that? I never told anyone that..."

"I know what the almighty want me to know." The priest laughed loudly, almost as if he was not gonna continue. Suddenly a strong wind began blowing but everything was calm. "You shall soon learn and appreciate what you have."

"What are you talking about?" Aidan was really confused. "Those were the exact words that I heard in my dreams. It was like I could feel it as if..."

"The night you left this palace," The priest laughed. "That was the night when you first experienced it. Don't you remember what had happened to those men that wanted to..."

"It was the almighty right?" Aidan was really confused. He needed answers and he knew exactly who was gonna give him those answers. "Why have strange things being..."

"In time..." The priest sang. "In time you'll learn about everything. I don't have answers to all your questions. All I can say is that you shouldn't be confused. You should just be calm and stay calm. The love that your husband has for you is genuine. His eyes were suddenly opened and the almighty made sure that he got with you. You are his destiny and so is he to you." He said, brightly grinning. "I can sense fear and confusion but I will take that from you."

"I still don't get it," Aidan said in a confused voice. "Why was I having strange dreams a few..."

"You wanna know."

"Yes, please." Aidan was getting impatient. He felt her needed answers or he was gonna go crazy. "Tell me about everything. Help me understand. Since that night strange things, dreams were occurring to me. Was that the almighty protecting me? I wanna know everything. I wanna understand everything."

Hearing him, the priest gave a mocking laughter. He raised his trident, still laughing and a flash of light hit it. Suddenly his trident turned into a really sharp three-edged sword before Aidan's eyes. The priest held it tightly and pointed it at Aidan. "Then I am gonna have to kill you. This is the only way for you to find your answers."

"What?" Aidan quavered, abruptly taking a few steps behind. His heart was pounding in fear and he was suddenly overtaken by fear. He was trembling so terribly that even his breath was running short. "W...what are you doing?" He stammered, trying to move away. "Why would you..."

"Too many questions," The priest raised the trident so high, it was pointed straight at Aidan. "This is the only way..."

"I don't want answers anymore." He felt tears building in his eyes. "Please..."

"Too late," The priest gave a loud shrieking. Then all of a sudden, he moved the three edged knife back with all his power and charged, sending it flying to Aidan. It was charging at him, moving faster towards him.

Seeing the sword rushing towards him, Aidan's tears came rushing down his cheeks. His heart pounded even deeper and his pants got intense. His body shook in fear. The sword was really near, charging at him. He could feel its power, sending nothing but fear into his body. What surprised him was that he couldn't move even when he saw that sword.

"Goodbye, Aidan," The priest laughed. "Hope this gives you your answers."

Aidan quickly closed his eyes shut and felt something moving deep inside of him. It was so intense...powerful and it made his whole body warm, charging him up. He clenched on his fists and felt just how powerful he was feeling. It was like something else was moving inside his body. Then a loud voice echoed through his mind,

"You can do it...just believe."

The voice that Aidan heard was really deep, sending electrical impulses to his body. His energy just multiplied and his fear went away. He felt nothing but energy surrounding him. Everything happened so fast that he couldn't even understand it. But a sharp sound of a sword rushing towards him was able to bring him back to reality.

"You can do anything...anything...anything..."

Hearing that voice once again, Aidan quickly opened his eyes just in time to see the sword about to pierce him. He connected his eyes with that sword and imagined it stopping. Then just like a flash, that sword stopped, right in front of his face.

"Bravo!" The priest said happily, getting closer to Aidan. "Hope that finally gives you your answer."

"Oh my god," Aidan couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe he had just done that. He couldn't believe he had stopped a sword just by his thoughts. What was going on? "What just happened?"

Seeing the floating sword right in front of his face, Aidan abruptly moved away, leaving the word to drop on the floor. It quickly turned to a trident again and found its way into the priest's hands once again.

"Don't you worry or get confused," The priest quickly turned and looked at the scared looking boy. "That is definitely your gift. You should embrace it and not fear it..."

"B...but..."

"I know it's really confusing but it is a special gift from the almighty himself. You shouldn't fear it. You should embrace it. It will help you in fulfilling your destiny."

"What am I?" Aidan was trembling, looking at himself. "Why do I..."

"Get yourself together," The priest pointed the trident to him. It instantly began glowing bright red, pointing its bright light at him. Feeling that light on him, Aidan felt something move inside of him. It took his fear away and he couldn't feel anything. He just felt...normal like it was a part of him. "The more you try to understand the more confused you get..."

"Priest..." Aidan had no idea what was going on. "This..."

"You have all your answers from your previous dream." The priest chuckled. "This gift is really special and you must accept it. In time you will learn that it will help you a lot."

"But how..."

"It's a part of you, a gift like no other." The priest said. "My work here is done. I just came to make you understand and take away that fear. Goodbye Aidan!" He hit the trident so hard on the floor.

"Please, wait, I need to..." But it was too late. The priest disappeared just like a flash of light.

Aidan moved to the bed and sat on it, burying his head on his palm. He was supposed to be worried, confused and scared but he couldn't feel a thing. The priest had taken that away from him. He now understood everything that had happened to him. He understood it quite clearly. He understood everything quite well. He sat on the bed for a long time, remembering the priest's words. But the more he tried to understand the more he got confused.

1...456789