Unbroken Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Luis..." The king called impatiently. "Where is that warlock?"

Upon hearing his father's question, Luis raised his face. "He's gone..." He muttered. "He vanished an hour ago."

"What?" The king bellowed. "I thought you went there to catch him and..."

"No, I didn't..." He sighed.

"You went there and...what if..." The king was panicking. "What if he's planning on something? Guards..." He called impatiently. "Guards...where are those fools..." he hollered. He was really angry and he just wanted that boy. "I want that warlock found and..."

"Forget about it father." Luis sighed. "He's long gone. He's not in this kingdom."

"How do you know that?" The king gasped. "He...he could be..."

"He only came here for his family." Luis said, slightly raising his voice. "He has gotten his family back. He won't bother us anymore. Why should we allow him to control us and make us afraid? He's gone." He raised his voice. He couldn't understand why his mood had suddenly changed like that. "He won't come back here because...because he hates this kingdom and this palace. I clearly heard it from him and his eyes said so..." He snapped.

"Luis..." The queen was really worried at how her son was reacting. "Are you okay?"

"Why shouldn't I be?" He shouted, venting his anger on her. "We wanted peace so now we have it. Why shouldn't I be okay? He's gone. We are finally free from him." he chuckled bitterly, feeling his heart pounding. "He clearly told me...he's gone forever. There is no need to send the entire army or...any guards after him."

"Luis is right." Granny sighed. "We have come a long way to go back to square one. How long are we gonna dwell on the pain that he inflicted on us?"

The king didn't want to do that. "But mother..."

"Please, father..." Luis pleaded, trying to swallow his pain. But nothing was working. He felt as if his throat was about to slit open. "I beg of you. Do this for me. How long will we continue to inflict pain on ourselves by remembering what he has done to us?" He asked, hoping his father was gonna reason with him. "How long are we gonna keep living in fear of him. He cannot do anything to us because I will not allow him to do so. I am Prince Luis, the crown prince of this kingdom. It is my duty to protect my throne. If anyone dares to mess with it...I won't let him."

"But son...he killed..."

"I know father," he gulped, trying to suppress his groans. "He did all that. But I think it will be better if we forget about him." Luis was speaking in pain. "We must not even talk about him in this house. We must even forget that someone like that stayed in this palace."

The king sighed, sitting back on the couch. "I guess you are right. We must just forget about him. I will tell them to stop the search immediately. But if he..."

"He won't..." Luis said harshly. "He won't do such a thing. If he dares...he will never know what hit him." He clenched his fists.

"Okay." The king gave up. "But from now on...that boy must never be mentioned in this house. We will never speak of that family or..."

"You don't have to worry." Luis promised as he clenched his fists harder. "I wouldn't ever make that mistake again. I have rebuilt my life without him."

"Good..." The king buried his head between palms and just got lost in his own thoughts.

Luis felt a huge lump on his throat. He had no idea what to do anymore. He just stood there...looking mad and still remembering Aidan's words. Everyone else just watched him. They knew exactly how he was feeling though he was trying to hide it. It was somehow painful to see their lovely Prince like that. But they couldn't do anything because they knew better than to talk to him when he was mad like that.

Hanna was really sad for her brother. She could feel his pain but as Aidan had been standing right in front of them, she had a good look at him. She was still thinking he was innocent but never was she gonna speak to anyone in the family about it, especially with the way they saw Aidan.

Luis' pain and anger kept on getting stronger. He knew what had to be done.

"Excuse me..." He said, turning to go away. "I will be in my room if you need me."

Hearing him, the queen quickly stood up. "Do you need anyone to be with you? I mean do you need someone to talk..."

"No..." Luis said without even stopping going away. "I told you I am fine. You don't have to worry about me okay? I don't need to talk to anyone. I just wanna be alone and rest."

"Okay." The queen muttered, sitting back on the couch. She knew what her son was passing through even though he was trying to hide it. She watched as he entered the elevator and left for his room. She sighed and then moved her eyes away. It was a sad day for the royal family. Seeing Aidan actually brought a lot of sadness to them.

Reaching his room, Luis sat on the bed and buried his face between his palms. He stayed like that for so long while feeling his anger and his pain intensifying to a great level. Those emotions had him bound. His feelings for Aidan were back and it didn't make him feel bad. How could something that he had been hiding come back to haunt him like that? It was really painful.

He just stayed like that for over an hour. He needed to think things through before finally getting to a decision. After so long, he raised his face and just breathed. He was sweating terribly. His eyes were red. His heart was pounding and he was feeling really hot. He didn't like those feelings anymore.

"I will never allow these feelings to bring me down." He vowed. "I will make sure that I forget about you. I will not allow you to make me weak. Your love is like a curse to me. I will forget you, Aidan. I will never, ever let my feelings be my weakness." He breathed. "I promise."

***

Aidan suddenly appeared in his castle, standing right in front of the couch. He quickly moved his eyes to scan if his granny and his brother where already there or he had teleported them elsewhere. Moving his eyes, he saw his granny and his brother busy looking around the living room with their eyes and their mouths gaping. They were almost popping out of their sockets.

"Granny..." Aidan called softly.

Hearing that sweet and familiar voice, both granny and Ethan moved their eyes and saw him, sparkling and everything. He was really elegant and that crown on his head was just magnificent. Seeing him again, they got really emotional that they felt like crying once again.

"Aidan..." They gasped, rushing towards him. Reaching him, they both gripped him and pulled him into a tight hug that felt really warm. They couldn't still believe they were still seeing him. It was all like a dream. They hugged for so long just getting lost in their emotions.

"Why does this feel like a dream?" Ethan sobbed softly. "Why do I feel as if when I wake..." The both of them pulled away from the hug. "I won't see you again?"

"No..." Aidan said softly as he held both their hands. "...this is a reality and I am here. We are all together. We are one complete family now. Nothing else matters. We are going to be okay here. We don't need anyone else granny." He smiled faintly. "We are family."

"Yeah," granny sighed. She dropped her eyes to the floor. "Please, forgive me for not telling you that...that you were not really our blood. It's because..."

"No!" Aidan sighed. "I don't know who my parents are even though I want to." He sighed. "They abandoned me but you...you saved me and made me a part of you. That is what family is to me." He smiled and rubbed on granny's hand. "No matter what, you are my family. I don't care if we are not blood related. What I know is that you are my real family and the only family I have. I was brought to you for a purpose." He chuckled when granny beamed. "But I am really sorry," he apologized. "I should have told you what I had. I just didn't know what to say to you. The priest told me to keep it a secret for unknown reasons. But I assure you that..."

"I don't care." Ethan said, rubbing on his hand. "I don't really care what you have. It is part of you. I will always love you no matter what. I know that...you didn't kill the priest. I also know that you didn't stab the queen mother."

"Yeah..." granny smiled. "My handsome grandson cannot do that. What he has is a gift..."

"Thank you..." he looked at the two of them. "You don't know what this means to me. I don't really care about what others think of me. All I know is that I will never people with what I have. I would never kill them."

"That's my grandson," Granny gave Aidan a really wonderful kiss that warmed his very soul.

They hugged again before the wonderful mood came back once again. They were really happy that they didn't want to let go of their cute prince. They loved him to the moon and nothing was ever gonna change that for them. There was nothing more important than spending time with them.

"But wait..." Ethan chuckled nervously as he looked around the elegant diamond castle. "Who owns this place?"

Hearing Ethan's question, Aidan finally let go of their hands and turned his back to them. He then walked a few distance from them before finally stopping and turning around again. He saw the frown on their faces and knew what they wanted.

"This diamond castle and everything in it..." He paused and gave them a really bright smile. "Everything you see anywhere you look is...mine."

"What?" Ethan gasped, moving his eyes around the castle. His lips shook at the elegancy of it all. Everything was sparkling and it was really beautiful. "You mean...but how...did someone..."

"No! I made this castle myself."

"What?" Granny gulped, moving her eyes around. "How did..."

Aidan sighed and then began his narration. "When I came from Angria after..." He couldn't even say the word. "I was really sad that I couldn't even think properly. Thank God I made this castle with my...gift. There is more that I can do with what I have granny. But I will tell you everything later." He smiled. He didn't want to dwell in the past. "The truth is...I never wanted to dwell in the past but I couldn't forget about you. I constantly dreamt about you and when I got to know that you were locked up...I had to come back."

"Yeah," Ethan sighed. "We are really sorry that..."

"Don't be..." Aidan said softly. "...what had happened is not your fault. This is just destiny and I know that you truly love me a lot." He sat back on the couch and just talked. "What had happened was really painful." He confessed, feeling anger taking control of him. "It had almost broken me. I was really lost but I got hope again. I forgot about my past."

"You are right..." Ethan sat on the couch with his brother. Granny sat on the other side and held him. "You are right to forget about your past. I couldn't bear to see you in the mood that you were in. I just feel really happy that you have made a home for yourself."

"For all of us..." Aidan smiled. "This place is yours and nobody else's. You can do whatever you want with anything. The past is in the past." He sighed. "I will tell you the truth. What had happened was pretty intense and I was deeply hurt. I expected them to trust me but they didn't do it. Even my own husband..." he chuckled bitterly. "But he can go to hell for all I care. I don't really care about him. I have forgotten about him and though..." he paused and just ignored what he had been about to say. "I will never allow him to affect me. Nothing is going to connect me to him. Our bond broke and nothing will ever fix that. I will live here for the rest of my life with the people that I love." He held their hands tighter and gave a faint smile. "Never again will our bond be mended." He vowed.

"Luis had never loved me. He divorced me with all those words he used. He had hurt me more than I have ever been hurt. But I will forget about him. Nothing in this world will ever take me back to him even if he finds out the truth sooner or later. Our bond will never be mended. Nothing is going to mend that bond...I promise." He was mad but he snapped out of his mood and chuckled.

Aidan looked at both his granny and his brother. "I love you a lot. Nothing is going to separate us."

"Oh..." they both gripped his arm and hugged him tightly for what felt like hours. They were so lost in each other's arms that they didn't even realize that Justin was coming towards them. Justin didn't see them either because he was busy with his book.

"Err...Aidan, do you think..." he trailed off when he raised his face and saw the happy people hugging. He stopped in his tracks and just stared. "I am really sorry. I had no idea you had visitors. I will go so that..."

"No!" Aidan pulled away from his family. "It's really fine. Why don't you come here so that I can introduce you?"

Justin smiled softly, making his way to the living room. Reaching there, he just stood still and smiled brightly.

Aidan introduced his granny and Ethan first before he introduced Justin to them. He told them about Justin and how good he had been to him and also how helpful he had been in the castle. He told Justin about his family and like a good man that he was, Justin did his best and smiled brightly at them. His smiles suddenly brightened the mood and everyone was soon laughing at his jokes. It was really happy for them.

Justin left to make some food for the guests even though Aidan told him not to. He was really a loving guy and everything was just going perfectly. Granny and Ethan both seemed to like him so much. Aidan was glad that they did because Justin was a great guy and a good friend as well. Aidan was sure that they were gonna live perfectly together.

Aidan decided to give granny a tour of the whole castle after they had some food. He showed them the whole castle and was really happy that they loved it. He showed them everything, especially the rooms and how everything was made. He also told them to choose any room of their choice. They were really happy with the way the whole castle, especially how their rooms were made. They loved it a whole lot. It took really long for the whole tour of the castle.

After removing his crown and changing his outfit into a bright blue skinny jean and yellow shirt, all of which sparkled elegantly, Aidan took them outside to show them outside the entire compound. They were happy.

As they toured, Aidan narrated to them about what had happened to him and the events that led him to make that beautiful castle. Narrating everything was actually really painful for him but he was glad he finished telling them story with confidence and without shading a tear. He had promised he wouldn't share a tear.

Aidan and his family really had a great day. It was like the first day they had met but it was more than that. They explored the beach, just walking on the shore and watching the sea. They watched the ocean making waves and they even walked to the river while catching up.

They went back to the castle and then passed through the garden, admiring its beauty. They spent some time on the pool chairs just catching up. Ethan even swum but Aidan and granny just watched. The day was truly different but it was beautiful. Happiness had returned to his life and he hadn't remembered the day he laughed and smiled like that since he made that castle.

He couldn't even count the number of hugs and kisses that he had received from them. After that great day, they had dinner together and then chatted some more before they finally decided to rest. Granny chose a perfect room for herself and she slept. But Ethan denied choosing any room that night. He wanted to sleep with Aidan and hold him.

Hearing what his brother had to say, Aidan felt like it was a good idea. He went to his room with his brother. Both of them were really tired. They just kissed and went to sleep in each other's arms. Aidan felt warm and peaceful. He loved the feeling of his brother holding him like a little child. That night, he went to sleep with a smile on his face.

***

When Aidan woke up the next morning, he woke up to a really warm sensation that made him feel happy. His brother was holding him tightly, carefully wrapping his arms around his waist. He was breathing on his neck, making him feel really happy. The moment he had just opened his eyes, he had smiled brightly.

Aidan moved his hands to Ethan's hands on his waist and gave them a careful rub while breathing in deeply. He really loved waking up that day. And the wonderful snores that were coming from his brother were just wonderful. He really loved the feeling but what he wanted was just to see that gorgeous face.

Taking a really deep breath, Aidan slowly removed his brother's hands from his waist. Ethan slowly moved but went right back to sleep. Aidan carefully made a turn and stared at his brother. Gosh...his brother was really cute. He was looking really peaceful, snoring softly. His face was looking gorgeous and Aidan could have sworn that Ethan was smiling in his sleep. He was looking super cute while he slept. Aidan couldn't lose the smile that was on his face.

He just stayed like that, staring at his brother for a moment. But he later figured that his brother needed his beauty sleep. Slowly leaning down, Aidan gave Ethan a quick kiss on the cheeks. He breathed in his aroma and then rubbed his cheeks, feeling him move slightly.

Then Aidan got up, changed his outfit into just a black short with blue t-shirt and yellow sandals that didn't have the diamond sparkles. He just wanted to dress differently for a change. He then started getting out of the room, walking slowly so as not to wake his brother up.

Reaching the door, he made a quick turn and then smiled at his cute brother. Then he left smiling. He was happy. He couldn't ever remember waking up with happiness the way he did at that very time. It just felt really beautiful to him.

Coming out of his room, Aidan went straight to the elevator. He pressed the first floor and in no time he was on the first floor, the living room. He came out of the elevator and started heading for the living room. As he was going to the living room, Aidan saw Justin coming to the elevator. When he saw him...he smiled really brightly.

"Hey..." Justin beamed. "How was your night?"

"Hi!" Aidan smiled brightly. "My night couldn't have...ouch!" Aidan trailed off and winced, stopping in his tracks. He felt a really sharp pain in his belly. It was really sharp and he stopped and held his tummy.

"Hey..." Justin rushed to him and held his arm. "Are you okay?"

Aidan felt the pain subside. He moved his hand and smiled at Justin. He opened his mouth to tell Justin that he was absolutely fine but he quickly covered his mouth as he felt nauseous. He was ready to throw up. He looked at Justin without any expression on his face.

"Are you okay or..."

Before Justin could finish his sentence, Aidan rushed past him into the bathroom on the far right. Reaching the bathroom, Aidan threw up in a sink. He had no idea what was wrong with him but he felt really weak. After throwing up, all of a sudden...he started feeling really dizzy. He opened the tap and poured some cold water on his face. He was able to feel a little better after that.

"What's wrong with me?" Aidan wondered as he got up. "Why have I been feeling this way for some time now?"

Aidan couldn't understand a thing. He made a turn and almost bumped into Justin who was standing right in front of him, staring at him with a suspicious look on his face. He had his arms crossed on his chest without any expression on his face. Aidan had never seen him like that before.

"Hey, what..."

"Come with me." Without even getting a response, Justin gripped Aidan's hand and began leading him out of the bathroom.

"Where are you taking me?" Aidan asked.

"For a checkup." Justin said simply. "I am taking you for a checkup and I won't..."

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers