Unbroken Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Another one gulped. "Your majesty, I think what we need to do is show you because we cannot explain it. I don't even know if I believed it myself."

"What do you have to show me?" The king sounded extremely worried.

"Come with us, my lord."

With that, the three men started rushing towards the elevator. The king and his family followed impatiently with pounding hearts. They were all worried because the three were scaring them big time. Reaching the elevator all of them entered and fitted because it was big enough for more than 30 people. One of the three men pressed the last floor.

"What?" The king gasped. "What the hell are we gonna be doing on the last floor?"

"Just wait." The three men breathed.

King Julian and his family waited impatiently and it wasn't long before the elevator opened on the last floor. Getting out, the three men started heading towards the palace conference room which was located on that floor.

King Julian was expecting it to be a meeting or something but when the three men actually passed the room, heading straight for the balcony. He was definitely worried. He quickly followed the three men to the balcony and pulled them to face him.

"Okay." He sounded a little mad. "Can you please explain to me the meaning of the behavior you just showed me? Do you even know what..."

"No..." One of them gasped. "Please. Look forward and see."

The king roared. "What is so important that..."

But the king never even finished his sentence as he gave a loud gasp, touching his chest. His heart started pounding. His breaths became harsh. When he looked forward, he saw a brightly glowing castle from far away. It was a diamond castle and the glowing diamonds could emanate all the way to the palace. He was gaping.

King Julian knew exactly what that meant. He could recognize that castle from anywhere. It was not as huge as his palace but it sure was more elegant and beautiful than his palace. He still couldn't believe he was seeing it. In fact, he had to do a double check just to be sure.

"The diamond castle!" The king gave a loud gasp. "I know that castle and..."

"Castle..." Everyone came to stare and when they saw it, they gasped. Even Luis was mesmerized by that huge castle. But everyone had one question in mind,

"Who owns that castle and how did it suddenly appear?" Granny hollered. She was a little scared. "That castle has never been in this kingdom so how did it get here all of a sudden? Are we gonna be attacked again or what?"

Hearing to the queen mother's fears, King Julian moved his face to her, staring at her. He quickly took a glance at the castle and his scared family once again.

"No!" King Julian nodded. "We are not under attack." He quickly moved his eyes to his sad son, chuckling softly. "In fact, this is good news. It is amazing, especially for Luis if this turns out to be true."

"What?" Luis' voice was really low. "I don't understand anything."

The king chuckled, getting nearer to Luis. He held his shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze. "If I am correct and if my brain is still functioning well," He grinned. "Then... that is Aidan's castle."

Luis' breaths became harsh as soon as he heard his father's words. His heart began racing miles and miles away. His eyes gaped as he moved them towards the direction of the castle. It was glowing and it was extremely beautiful.

"Aidan's... castle?" Luis stammered, tears building in his eyes. "Are you actually telling me that my Aidan is... back?" Luis' tears came flowing. He couldn't hold them anymore. "Or are you..."

"No!" The king nodded his head. "I saw that castle when we went to ask Aidan to come back here. I could bet my own life that is the same castle. Aidan has finally returned to this kingdom. Our prayers have been answered."

Luis' tears couldn't stop flowing. He couldn't tear his eyes away from that beautiful glowing thing. His entire body was enveloped by immense joy that swept him off his feet. He was hyperventilating. For the first time since Aidan's departure, Luis' face brightened up with the most beautiful grin ever. He was really happy and he couldn't express it.

"Finally..." Luis cried out in joy. "My Aidan has finally returned back to me. He has finally come back to me. I can't believe it." He fell to his knees, raising his hands towards the heavens. "Thank you so much almighty for answering my prayers. Now I truly know that you exist and that you are for me. Thank you." Luis leaned down and kissed the floor several times.

"Hey!" The queen laughed in her happiness. "What are you doing, crazy boy? Get up."

With a loud laugh, Luis got up from the floor and started rushing back inside, ignoring the calls from his best friend. All he wanted to do was go to that castle and meet with Aidan. He needed to see both Aidan and his child. He needed them both in his life. He needed to be with them for the rest of his life. He needed to be with them in the palace.

"Should I follow him?" Charles tried to start moving but the king gripped his arm, pulling him back.

"No!" The king chuckled. He couldn't have been any happier than he was. "Let him go and find Aidan. I am sure he is dying to see him."

"Father..." Hanna exclaimed, literally jumping out. "Are you sure it's Aidan?"

"I have never been so sure about anything in my life before." The king babbled, holding his daughter's hand. "That is definitely his castle. He has finally decided to come back to us."

Hanna was acting like a child, trying to jump up. She was overjoyed and it was emanating. "I am so excited right now, father. Can we please... please, let's go and see him."

"No!"

"Why?" She frowned, raising her eyebrow. "I want to see him so badly. I didn't see when he came here and..."

"Let your brother come back." The queen beamed. "Then we can decide to give Aidan a visit okay?"

Hanna took a deep sigh of sadness but she was still happy. "Okay."

Granny chuckled, moving her hands towards the heavens. "Thank you so much, almighty. You have surely done a great thing for us. Now please," She held her hands together, shaking her head softly. "Let those two reunite. Let them be together and let their love prevail. Please."

Granny bowed her head, dropping her hands. None of the people on that balcony could deny that they were really happy. They couldn't stop smiling no matter what they did. It was like they had been frozen in smiling mode. They were really happy for their sweet prince. It wasn't long before they saw his car moving out of the palace and into the road, speeding unlike before. They weren't worried because they knew that he was rushing to his love.

Even though Luis was gone, the family couldn't stop staring at the beautiful castle. It was just the most beautiful thing ever created. Nothing could ever compare to it, not even the palace. Now all they just had to do was see Aidan and their joy would be complete.

***

"Alright," Aidan said softly, getting up from the dining table. "This was seriously a very delicious food. I really enjoyed it a lot. Now I am full and I will be going back to the living room."

Aidan chuckled, getting up from the dining room. The people couldn't believe it was Aidan they were actually seeing that day. He had taken coming back to Angria quite perfectly. They couldn't understand him.

Although it was really bad, the family had expected Aidan to be broken, shedding tears, trembling, glowering, his mood changing and other things which would have shown that he was really hurt and that he wanted to go back home. But he had been alright the rest of the morning.

Aidan had in fact taken it better than anyone had expected. He was just himself. But Aidan was the only one that had answers to those questions. It was because he had stayed up that night and did a lot of thinking. He had rebuilt his courage and strength before doing that and now... now the fierce Aidan who didn't care about anything was back. Yeah! You heard right, the bitch was back.

Taking a deep sigh, Aidan headed to the couches, losing his smile. He was rushing before he felt a strong wind blowing through the living room. He stopped and just watched the wind. He quickly folded his arms on his chest, waiting for it to end. It wasn't long before he felt a presence behind him. He knew exactly what was going on.

"I didn't expect you to come this late." Aidan said, taking a quick turn. He was just in time to meet with the priest's happy chuckles. "I expected to see you earlier."

"Good!" The priest nodded, hitting the trident harder on the floor as he got near. "You've finally gathered the courage to come back. I always knew this would..."

"Why wouldn't you?" He chuckled nervously, folding his arms on his chest. "You see everything after all."

"Yes!" The priest said, sniffing the entire air. "There is a lot of wind of change in this castle. I am glad you are finally back to this kingdom, where you belong. But you also know that..."

"I am not scared of anything." Aidan said confidently, chuckling softly. "I know what I believe in and..."

"Oh!" the priest nodded, getting a little confidence. "I admire your confidence and I must say..."

Before the priest could even finish his sentence, Aidan heard a voice outside. It wasn't clear as the gate was a little far but he could even sense that someone had come. He didn't even need to be a genius to know the person that had visited him.

"He's here." The priest laughed manically as a strong wind blew throughout the castle. "How are you gonna avoid that now."

"I know."

Aidan made a quick turn and started heading for the door. It was long before he got out of the castle. Even from the doorway, Aidan could clearly see the desperate Prince Luis shouting out his name. He rolled his eyes, taking a deep sigh. Then without wasting another second, he started walking towards the gate. He was so fast that he reached the gate within a minute.

Luis' heart skipped a beat when he actually saw Aidan coming to him with a serious face. His father was absolutely right. Aidan was looking so pretty in his different colored braids and his elegant walks. Fuck! Luis couldn't help but drool. Aidan was sexy for sure.

Seeing Aidan, Luis felt a powerful vibration all over his body. His eyes widened and he gave a soft sigh of relief. He felt as if food and water had actually returned to him. Aidan's castle was located on the outskirts of town, near the main road just before Angria forest. It was a really beautiful castle and Luis had actually spent five minutes staring at it before he actually called Aidan. It was really beautiful inside.

"What are you doing here?" Aidan asked harshly, rushing towards him. "What do you want from this place, Prince Luis?"

"Aidan!" Luis exclaimed, holding the closed gate tightly. The gate had glass round bars so Luis was able to see inside. "You are finally back. You look so..."

"You actually didn't come here to compliment me so go straight to the point." Aidan snapped. "I don't have whole day to talk to you. I have better and important things to do."

Even Aidan's angry voice sounded so sweet to Luis. If he could do it and do it over and over again, Luis would love that. The boy was absolutely sexy and his body, fuck! Luis noticed that Aidan's body had changed into something hotter and sexier than before. He was more feminine than usual but that's what made him sexy.

"Wow! Your castle is..."

"Uh..." Aidan groaned, rolling his eyes in frustration. "Really? Is that what you came here for and..."

"You have come back." Luis felt tears building in his eyes. When he had seen Aidan a few days back, he really loved him. But now he was crazier than before. He was madly in love with Aidan. "You have no idea how long I had to pray to see..."

"Ha ha..." Aidan gave a teasing chuckled, holding his chest. "Oh my God, did you actually think I came here for you?" Aidan got mad when Luis actually nodded. "Well! News flash, I didn't come here for you. I came here for my family and for..." He paused. He didn't need to give Luis any explanation or any details. "I want you to turn back, get into your car and get out of here."

Luis took in a deep breath. "You are back to..."

"Luis!" Aidan groaned. "Get out of here before I actually do it for you."

"Are you gonna..."

"Why don't you ask your father what I did to him the last time he came to visit me. Now are you gonna leave on your own or should I actually do it for you?"

Luis knew what Aidan was capable of. But he was ready for that. After all... "You can do that but I will just come back here after all."

Aidan nodded, chuckling bitterly. "You actually don't know me that well." Then his face got serious again. "Just leave this place. I don't want you to come back here and I don't want to let you inside."

"I won't leave." That last sentence from Luis made Aidan laugh. "I will not leave. I want to see my son."

Aidan lost his cool now. "Your son?" He shrugged. "Which son are you talking about?" Then his voice started getting louder. "If you have a son then go and look for him because that baby in that castle," he gestured. "That is my baby and no one else's."

"Well! Last time I checked, it took the both of us to make that baby. If you actually don't remember then allow me to tell you how..."

"Shut up!" Aidan roared, venting his anger on Luis. "Get out of here before I actually do something we both won't like. You have no child here and you have no business being here so please..." Aidan pointed angrily. "You know the way you came from. I don't need to point it to you because trust me, I will definitely do that."

Luis laughed at Aidan, still staring at him. He loved the boy and the fact that he was back was really beautiful for him. Seeing him so close to the palace and in the kingdom was beautiful. Luis didn't need to worry about a thing anymore.

"Are you gonna hide my son away from me?" Luis asked, nodding his head. "For how long are you gonna stay away from me? I really love you a lot and I am willing to do anything to have you back. I know I was a fool."

Then Luis did something even crazier. He knelt down in front of Aidan, still staring at him. "I am on my knees, Aidan." He got serious. He needed Aidan a lot. "I know that you still love me, I can feel it. Please, give me a chance to correct my mistakes." Aidan couldn't believe the nerve of the guy. He actually couldn't speak anymore. "I know I was not there for you during those difficult times you mentioned but I am ready to rectify my mistakes. I will make it up to you. Tell me anything that you want me to do and I will do it as long as you will..."

"Get out of here." Aidan snarled, clenching his teeth.

"Is that what you want?" Luis smiled brightly, getting up from the ground. "I will do that..."

"I said out!" Aidan roared, pointing to the road. "Get out of here and never come back here. I don't want to see you okay?" Aidan was really mad.

"Okay." Luis said softly. "At least you've decided to come back. You are powerful, my love. I still don't know how..."

"Get out of here before..."

"Okay." Luis raised his hands in the air as if he was surrendering. "I will leave for now. I am happy that you are back. But I will be back."

Before Luis could even turn Aidan made a quick turn and disappeared from there, leaving Luis chuckling softly. He was really happy and he loved Aidan's powers. He had mistaken him for a warlock but he truly, truly loved him and how he was made.

"I will be back." Luis said as he took a quick glance of the castle. "I will make sure that I get back you and our son. We shall be a complete family again. I love you so much."

Luis blew a kiss and then went back to the car. With a final glance at the castle, he drove off.

***

Aidan appeared in the living room, groaning and stumping on the floor, clenching his fists. He was really mad after seeing Luis and...

"How was it?" The priest gave a teasing chuckle. "Did you get rid of him?"

Aidan made a quick turn to find the priest leaning on his trident, chuckling. He tried to open his mouth to speak but he was so mad that he couldn't even find his own voice. His heart was pounding and Luis' face kept on repeating in his mind. If only there was a way to erase.

"That guy..." Aidan groaned, clenching his fists. "Why did Luis even have to come..."

"What?" A loud gasp was heard from behind Aidan.

When Aidan made a quick turn, granny was rushing towards him with Jacob and the guys. She had a frown on her face. "Luis was here?"

Aidan shook his head. "Yes!"

"What?" Ethan clenched his fists. "The nerves of that guy. He had the guts to show up here. You should have told me and..."

"You don't have to worry about anything." Aidan reassured with a frown on his face. "I already handled him. He's already gone."

"I don't like this." Ethan nodded. "Why should he continue bothering you? He should really stay away from you. Now I am really mad." He quickly held Aidan's shoulder, wrapping his arm around him. "You shouldn't have brought us here. I mean..."

"No!" Aidan nodded. "I have nothing to fear here. I used to live away from this kingdom but now I have no fear. I am the guardian of this kingdom and that means I have to be here all the time. I will not let Luis do anything to me. I will never allow him back in my life." He said. "He can do whatever he wants with his life but I will never allow him."

Granny looked at him and he smiled faintly. Aidan moved his eyes to his son and took him from granny. He was a mess especially after eating food but Aidan was really happy. He wasn't gonna allow Luis to tease or taunt him. He was back but he wasn't gonna take shit from Luis.

***

Luis entered the palace smiling to himself and remembering what exactly had happened the time he went to Aidan's place. Instead of being sad and crying that Aidan had told him to go away, Luis was actually smiling. Seeing Aidan in his kingdom was the best thing that had ever happened to him. He was gonna do everything to get Aidan back into his life. He didn't even care what he was gonna do as long as he got Aidan back in his life.

When Luis entered the living room, all the people got up from their seats and rushed to him, smiling at him brightly. When he saw their happy faces, he sighed, getting lost in his thoughts. There were a lot of questions that were being thrown at him and he wasn't even sure that he was listening until someone shook his arm.

"So," Hanna chirped. "Is it Aidan or is there someone else that is there." Then she looked at him and sighed. "Never mind that question. I can tell from your bright mood and smile that he is actually the one. But did you see him? How is he looking like? How did..."

"Hanna!" Queen Ruby chuckled happily. "Those are way too many questions. Let your brother..."

"Mom..." Hanna said. "I am just too curious to know what..."

"Never mind." The king took Luis and made him sit on the nearby couch, sitting closely to him. "Son..."

"Yes, father..." Luis sighed, not even losing his smile.

"How did it go?" The king asked softly. "Did you actually see him?"

Luis blushed, nodding his head softly. "I saw him but... he is still pretty mad at me. He didn't want to see me. In fact, he sent me away as soon as he saw me."

"Oh no," The queen shook her head, covering her mouth. "What's really wrong with that boy? What if he goes back and..."

"I don't think so." Luis nodded, smiling brightly. "I think he is back here for good and..."

"But he is rejecting you." Granny was really worried. "How is he ever going to forgive you? I think we need..."

"You don't have to worry about a thing." Luis assured. "I will not give up, granny. I will not give up until I have Aidan in my arms again. He will find it in his heart to forgive me and he shall give me his love once again." Luis couldn't stop smiling. "The almighty has answered my prayers and I thank him for that. The priest was right. All I had to do was wait."

1...34567...15