Unca B Teaches Ch. 04

Story Info
He preps Gwen to shave, shows Pru a woman's crotch.
6.8k words
4.47
77.1k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark2
Mark2
52 Followers

Hi folks, for those who want more speed, I regret my slow progress, but this is very much a spare time thing for me, I have other writing projects and some of it for money. Guess which has the priority.

That said, Chapter 5 is definitely in the works for publication soon. I just chopped Ch 4 off, because if this one continued it would have been very long indeed.

In this chapter Gwen gets cleaned up ready to deflower herself with the help and participation of Pru, and Unca B, who is going to be Stallion for the Cowgirl.

Thanks for your votes and comments so far, they are gratifying and motivational.

Mark2


The next morning, I woke from a delicious dream, then realized it was a memory not a dream.

I recalled the sensations yet again as at last the touching sensations on my cock were too much. When my toes curled and the great wave of tingling rose through my body as my cock began to pulse like a pump handle. When it settled down and stopped moving by itself, Gwen had peeled the slippery foreskin back and kissed my cock head, and then kissed me full on the lips..

"Ride 'em Cowgirl; coming up." She had murmured in to my mouth as I tasted my passion. Pru then took my softening cock into her warm mouth and licked under the foreskin before exclaiming.

"Oh Gwen. He doesn't taste gross, more like salty. But for now, I am going to watch you and see if you survive. This thing is scary big."

I got out of bed with my piss hard-on leading the way to the bathroom door. Just in time I remembered Pru was now living with us and shared the bathroom between the two bedrooms.

She might be in there. So my little head thought for a tiny second, then I whipped the door open anyway.

Me bad.

Yup. There she was sitting on the throne, nightie bunched over her waist, and there I was standing fully nude with my stiffie waving at her.

"Eek!"

"Oops."

I closed the door and said through it, "Sorry, I forgot. Please just let me know when you are finished."

I then went to the window looking out over the garden and saw the thermometer.

We had a warm day coming up. So I decided to wear shorts, no underwear, a loose pullover top, and sandals.

I heard the flush, and turned back to the bathroom door as Pru called through it that she was finished. I grabbed my robe and called back for her to wait a sec please, I wanted to speak with her.

"Can we talk in there, my room's a mess?" she called back.

I said, "Sure, open the door."

I held the robe open long enough to flash her as she opened the door while I closed the robe. I noticed her eyes were at my waist level when she opened the door.

It is a short robe, and I turned to look for my slippers as I belted it, then bent to retrieve one from under the bed, knowing full well that my balls were dangling and exposed when I bent way over.

When I faced her, tucking my cock under the belt and straightening the robe I said I was sorry I forgot she was there, and promised to try to remember better.

"Did you enjoy what you learned last night, Pru?"

She blushed crimson and nodded, her eyes downcast.

"Well, then, you just stay there and I will be back in a few seconds."

I went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. It was tough lowering the head of steam enough to have my morning piss, but I managed. Then I washed the whole groin area, under my foreskin, and dried myself before returning to my bedroom.

Pru was sitting on the edge of my bed looking at the pile of discarded clothing from yesterday. My cock began again to feel turgid as it thickened and began to rise again. I opened my robe so she could see it rise, and was gratified as her eyes slid sideways to look at it.

"Pick up my under shorts, Pru."

When she did, I told her, "Now smell them and rub them over your face."

I went and sat on my chair and beckoned her over. Spreading my knees wide, I motioned her between them and sat back at the edge of the seat so my balls dangled.

She approached, her eyes wide, and ended standing between my wide open knees, the shorts from yesterday balled under her nose.

I told her to kneel. I could see her shaking a bit, her eyes wide in – alarm?

"Pru did you like the taste of me?"

"Yes."

Her head dropped down as she hid her face from me.

"I didn't think I ever would when Gwen talked about it, but it isn't gross. Its kind of salty and musky."

"Ok, now to continue, I am going to teach you how to pleasure me a different way for the mornings. Kneel down between my legs."

As she knelt, I reached out to caress her face and neck. She almost flinched.

I knew she was body shy and really nervous about the intimacy of seeing me naked like this.

"Ok, now smell my crotch all over, taking care to see if there is a difference between how I smell under my balls and along the cock, what does my pubic hair smell like, and peel the foreskin back to smell my cock head."

I leaned back spreading wide as her head moved all around my groin, smelling me. Her curly hair slid all over the shaft of my cock as it became even stiffer.

I told her to stand and sit on my lap facing me. As she settled, I told her to lift the gown to her back so her bare thighs were on mine, and slid her forward on me. I could imagine her slit now inches from contact with my cock, and knew she was aware of it too.

"Do you feel nervous now, Pru? Like you are going to touch me with your slit?"

I slid my hands up her torso at the sides, and felt her quiver. She was warm to the touch. "Imagine what we look like from below. Now what I want you to do is slide forward until just your hair touches my cock, and slide it all over the length of it, then sit farther up on me and slide down off me, bending my cock down as you go, making it slide in your crack."

With her long legs straddled, I leaned back as Pru followed my instructions, her face grave with concentration as she rubbed her crisp pubic hair on my cock, then she slid her mons down me.

My cock penetrated deep in her now humid valley and I felt the slick groove spreading its hot oil on my foreskin as my cock bent back from the pressure of her sliding body.

Pru ended up kneeling again between my knees, looking at my cock. "OK now Pru, feel your lubrication over the top part and spread it around so the whole shaft is covered. It is your own sex readiness you will feel, your own taste on me."

I told her how to take it in her mouth and swirl her tongue around under the foreskin while sucking inward to keep it from folding back.

She teased me by letting her teeth slide gently on my cock head then strained the delicate foreskin through her teeth as she backed her head away.

I knew this girl would become a genius at head giving, because I never told her that move.

"All right Pru, you can stop this now, unless you want to swallow a bit of pre breakfast protein."

Pru kept right on straining my foreskin through her teeth and swirling her tongue under it around my cock head, so I allowed the sensations to build rapidly and soon blew a load for her to suck. She vacuumed it up and licked me clean with relish, then sat back on her heels to look me over as my cock subsided.

"I like it when it is big and hard. It feels like there is a bone under the skin. But I also love to see it when it is smaller, sort of flopping over your balls," she said.

"It looks cute."

She laughed and the skin around her eyes wrinkled. "Can I feel it when it is soft like that?"

"Sure."

Pru slid her hand under my balls and hefted the sack, while stirring the cock on top with a finger. Suddenly she bent forward and kissed it. "Pru, do you feel shy when I look at you and imagine you naked?"

Prue's eyes looked down, "Yes."

"I want you to go in to your room and select your bra and panties for today. I want you to pick one of your new sets and bring them back here in your hand."

As Pru scurried to her room, I picked up my laundry and slipped on some fresh basketball shorts and a loose tee shirt.

Pru slid back through the door wearing her belted up housecoat, carrying a soft pink clump of cloth.

"OK, Pru, show me the set you chose."

As she raised up the bra in one hand, and the panties in the other, I took the panties from her.

"Boy shorts. I like the look of them."

I spread them so the lace trim was highlighted, and spread the crotch flat over my hand. I noticed they had wide legs and no elastic at all.

"Slip them on, and pull them almost all the way up, Pru."

I sat back in my chair and watched as she stepped in to the thin, almost sheer panties, her long slim feet rising one at a time to enter the openings.

Her hips squirmed in a fetching dance as she turned modestly away and raised them under her belted robe.

"OK, now face me and spread the robe and let me take a look, I will help you fit them properly."

Pru blushed, but reached down to open the robe so I could see the panties covering her groin.

"Pull the robe behind you so I can see the whole front, Pru."

As Pru spread her robe back, I could see her panties. Her knees were pressed tightly together.

But her hips were wide. A gap showed leading up her thighs growing from knee to groin with easy room for a hand to probe at the top.

"And spread your feet about a foot apart. I need room to work."

As she spread, I beckoned her closer and reached to touch the panties. She flinched and trembled. I looked up at her face as I slid my palms around her back and caressed the firm muscular cheeks of her behind.

I squeezed them together and pulled her hips a bit toward me.

"You will have to do this every morning and bring the results to me for my approval, little girl. I will set your panties properly for you to wear." I looked at the join of her legs.

The front panel made a stark contrast with her dark curls showing through. And at the leg openings the profusion of dark curls was visible on each side of her crotch as it swung slightly below her slit.

I lifted the waist band until the cloth came in to contact with her hair, then ran both index fingers under the crotch to divide her hairs from each side of her slit.

It was easy because the leg openings pouted forward, leaving an airy gap between cloth and leg. The delicate tracery of embroidery made the whole presentation very sexy. Her hair was dense and crisp. The cloth was silky smooth.

I told her to raise the front part of the waist a bit more, and tucked the cloth in to her long slit as she pulled the cloth up. Her groin flinched back from my probing finger.

Sitting back, I examined the appearance of the cloth outlining and dividing her slit. Then I pulled some of her hair from beneath to spill out on each side as I smoothed the rest of the panties up. I reached between her legs to make sure the slit fold followed the crease of her behind to the waist.

The fold was becoming a bit damp.

"I feel you getting damp, Pru. Whenever I tell you to, you will show me your panties for me to see if you have been excited. Now turn around and bend over, place your feet a yard apart, and put your hands on the floor."

As she did so, I knelt down from my chair and smelled her crotch thoroughly, deep in her panty covered slit.

"This is how you will present yourself for me to check if you are excited."

"Now for your bra, Pru."

Pru picked the bra up and handed it over her shoulder to me, still facing away with her legs spread. I told her to drop the robe off her shoulders and slide her arms in to the straps. "Lots of girls do up the strap hooks in front and then slide it around to pick up the straps, Pru, but you will do it my way. Place the cups over your breasts and ask me to adjust you and hook you up."

As Pru fiddled with the straps and placed the cups over her breasts, I looked at the nape of her neck, and the tiny wisps of hair curling there. So kissable. I could barely restrain myself.

"Ok, Pru, raise your arms and ask me to finish hooking your bra."

As her arms raised I stepped close to her back and smoothed the straps up from the back band to her shoulders, then reached around her to straighten them to the tops of the cups.

"Pru, you have to actually say the words."

My breath was on her nape and I could see goose bumps rising as I stirred the hairs with my breathing.

"Now, say it."

"Unca Bob, pplease fit me. Fit my bbra?"

Her voice trembled as she felt me close behind her, my risen cock again pressing at her rump. I smoothed the strap slowly under her cups and made sure they cuddled their load properly.

I looked over her shoulder as I made sure her nipples were tucked properly in and the shoulder straps lead without twisting up and around her back and shoulders.

When I was finished, I cupped each breast briefly to make sure it settled properly and had good contact and support. Then I turned her, protesting weakly to inspect the result.

"Keep your arms up, Pru."

I looked at the engorged tips, dark under the thin fabric. Tugging a bit on the tops of the cups, I watched as the firm ovoids jiggled from my manipulations. I lifted the straps a bit and dropped them to watch the breasts sag and become controlled by their harness.

"I can see you get a bit excited from this, Pru."

I brushed the backs of my fingers over her nipples, standing stiff and slightly to the side in their cups. Is it just that you like the feeling of your body being handled by a man, or is it that it is me in particular?"

I watched her blush and mumble "It's you." before racing to her side of the bathroom and through the door.

_________________________

At breakfast Gwen announced she had decided that tonight was the night, and that she and Pru would want me to be available from five onward, and not to be too energetic during the day. No workouts in the basement gym. Then she told Pru she had a few things to buy, and Pru had to come along to do some shopping too.

So I spent the day wondering, and speculating about what the shopping for a 'few things' might include.

When the young women went out the door, I turned to work and began my usual day. But it was useless. I kept drifting back to what might happen tonight, and what I might want to do if I had the chance.

I wanted to talk with Gwen about her masturbating practices, and see if Pru became embarrassed. I wondered if Pru did the same sort of thing as Gwen. I would try to steer the conversation around to that. And see if I could get Pru to do a bit of sex preparation on Gwen. I wanted to persuade the reticent Pru to reveal how she masturbates and what she imagines when she does. Maybe her need for lessons from Gwen.

I wanted to exploit her shyness about being looked at intimately, and strip her bare in front of both of us. I wanted to see her react to being fondled intimately by Gwen, then me. Mostly I wanted to induce her to want to be Gwen's assistant in being deflowered.

I would try to get her to taste the virgin Gwen's vagina.

Naturally the girls came back late. But they had a load of Chinese food as well as some bags of shopping results.

So the first thing we did was set the table and spread the containers around so we could feast before it cooled.

I am pragmatic about eating Asian cuisine. I do it the way the Chinese do. They use chopsticks, and forks and spoons. Depending on what they were eating, and the same for me. I speared a spring roll near one end with my fork and dipped the other end in sauce.

"Try it this way, Pru. It looks a bit suggestive, but it is easier." I licked the sauce off the tubular shaft before snipping the end off with my teeth.

Pru looked at the fat rough cylinder and blushed as I dipped it again. Then she followed suit. A real trouper.

The spring rolls set the tone for the meal, and suggestive words followed about the various dishes, and the oyster sauce that was plentiful. So I began to ask probing questions.

"Gwen, darling, I have been a good boy all day, thinking about you, and refraining from taking matters in to my own hand."

Gwen looked up while slurping some noodles. "And I wonder if you have been also refraining from self pleasure through the day."

As the noodles disappeared between her luscious lips, I continued,

"And I spent some time wondering how old you were when you first started masturbating, and what you do for yourself when you feel a need for release."

"Well, Unca, there are some things a girl doesn't tell. And one of them is how young I was when I began that 'perverted practice' as the nuns used to call it. Not that I ever mentioned it in confession either.

That gross old pig of a priest kept asking me in a sort of hinting kind of way, never actually saying the word, but I always played dumb and innocent." She giggled. "But its safe to assume I have lots of practice. How about you, Pru?"

"Bless that girl," thought I as we turned to Pru.

"Um. Um, I don't do that sort of thing much at all. Daddy always said it was evil. The first time he caught me doing stuff like that he spanked me on the bare bum, and inside too.

He made me spread – myself - down there, for the spanking. It hurt, and I got wet there for a long time after.

I had to rub it later when I was alone to make it feel better. And he would check me to see after that if I was – doing it. He would suddenly open my door to check on me when he thought I might be dressing too. It was awful!"

"Pru, Auntie Gwen gonna show you what to do later. I am sure Unca Bob won't object. It is healthy exercise for the parts, and the more you do it the better you enjoy the real thing. One thing to avoid is machinery. Too many vibrations can damage the nerve endings, and lower your ability to feel.

'But right now we gotta clean up this mess and get downstairs with our stuff. Girl, I got things for you to do." Gwen beckoned Pru closer.

'Unca Stud – er Bob, you just relax, an' we girls will handle everything. What this cowgirl likes is to be in charge. You just go on down to the exercise room and do a few stretching exercises."

As I went down to the basement, I imagined Pru over my lap, her lips wide and wet between her fingers as I peered down from above.

I just knew I had to get her to that stage, willingly offering herself to my hand for correction. I wondered if she had a large clit.

In moments, I was thickening and lengthening as I went through my usual warming up kata. Thinking also of the tight hot reception my cock was going to get later on.

Then the girls clattered down the stairs, giggling between themselves. Pru and Gwen put a series of bags on the training table beside the workout bench and turned to look me over.

"OK Pru, let's get started. You do the honors on Unca B. Strip all that old stuff off him and put this on him." Gwen pulled a pair of bright yellow silky nylon basketball shorts out of one of the bags as Pru came over to me.

Her fingers trembled slightly as she pulled my shirt up over my head, looking in my eyes as she stood in front of me. Her scent was light and floral, I could not decide if it was shampoo or perfume.

Then she knelt in front of me and placed her fingers inside my shorts waistband and began to slide them down. I wondered what her reaction would be when she found out they were all I was wearing.

The band slid down the thick rising length of my cock as she kept her eyes focused on what she was doing. She slid her hands around to the rear and pulled the waistband down over my ass cheeks and allowed her fingers to trail softly in the slightly furry crack of my ass, then down the backs of my thighs.

My cock swung out a bit as it was released and slid softly across her cheek as I twisted my hips and leaned slightly back from my shoulders to project my hips forward. I watched down at Pru as she surreptitiously inhaled the male musk coming from my pubic hair.

Mark2
Mark2
52 Followers
12