Uncaged Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't say it. I couldn't ask. My eyes were closed, my chest was heaving, but I couldn't say it. Not to a guy. Not to a cocky, controlling guy.

"Say it. You just have to say it." This was Jade. "Say it and you'll come, you'll come hard." Maybe I could say it for her. Jade was here, she was touching me. I could do it for her. After all, I rationalized, how much different was a man's mouth from a woman's, really?

Barely a whisper, "Please."

"Please."

"Please make me come." Nothing.

Damn it, they had me and they knew it. "Please! Eat my fucking pussy! Make me fucking come!" Ben got what he wanted. He gave me what I wanted. His tongue was magic, Jade was a lucky girl. It was almost instant. I arched my back, nearly throwing Jade off. I screamed, I shook, I came loud enough to wake the dead. I started to slow down but that fucker didn't. Jade let me go, but moved her body downwards until we were face to face. She bit my neck, she pinched my nipple, hard. All the while Ben's tongue was circling my clit, licking me into submission. I had nothing left to fight with, I was going to take it until they were done.

My breathing came faster and shallower, I was going to come even harder the second time. I let myself go, I waited for the rapture to come. I don't even know why I was surprised when he stopped seconds before the point of no return. Ben pulled himself to his knees, I was laying there face to face with Jade, who was half on her hands and knees herself, and Ben was clearly enjoying the feeling of having two hot naked bodies before him, two wet pussies just inches away.

He knew how to tease too, if that wasn't obvious enough already. I couldn't see anything past Jade's gorgeous body, but I could feel just the smallest hint of that long cock of Ben's between us. It was grazing both of our pussies, just the lightest touch but the hardest temptation so far. Jade was looking at me, waiting for me to say something. What I did say was the toughest thing I've ever done.

I breathed, "Fuck, fuck...fuck...her."

To Ben's credit, he didn't hesitate. His big cock was splitting Jade open in a heartbeat. I could feel the impact of his thrusts being carried through her body. She lowered herself down, I could feel her hard nipples against my tits, the heat of her pussy against my body. She was getting her brains fucked out right on top of me, and I was in heaven seeing and feeling it. I'm sure Ben was bottoming out with every movement, Jade's eyes were rolled back in her head, she was moaning out a continuous stream of noise, I couldn't make out a single coherent word.

I was helpless not to second-guess myself. Jade was clearly having a mind-blowing orgasm from the pounding her pussy was receiving, and a few different words on my part would have let me take it instead. I did everything in my power to not let the words pass my lips, but I couldn't control everything. My legs parted on their own, my tight, wet cunt was spread wide, only an inch away from Ben's majestic cock.

Ben didn't miss this. He knew that I was barely holding on to my last thread of control. His hands encircled my ankles in a powerful grip and held them firm, even wider than before. That was it. I couldn't say it, but he had won. He could pull out of Jade, and take my spread-open pussy whenever he wanted. I wouldn't even try to stop him. I'd let him fuck me. I'd let him have me any way he wanted until I had satisfied his big cock. That arrogant prick owned me, and I just prayed he didn't know it.

Maybe that prayer was answered, maybe Jade's pussy was just too much, but Ben started to come with very little warning. His cocky look finally cracked, Ben's eyes closed, and he let out a nearly silent scream as he unloaded his hot cum into Jade. I may have imagined in, but I thought I could feel his shaft pulsing as he came. Jade was whimpering now, fucked senseless by Ben's lean, strong body. She collapsed on me, and Ben rocked back, his cock falling out of Jade.

We stayed like that for what seemed like an hour, Ben enjoying his orgasm and the view before him, Jade recovering his breath and her senses, and me, well, I was done. Mentally, I was exhausted. The new sensations, experiences, and the immense willpower I had needed had used every bit of energy remaining to me. They recovered first, and helped me somehow stumble to the couch.

Ben, in a surprising show of caring, tucked the blanket around me, after getting one last look of my naked body. He actually kissed me softly, said "Goodnight, Kat." and headed to put his coat and boots back on. I had expected one last jab somewhere, but maybe he just wanted to surprise me once again. Jade, however, wasn't letting up yet. "You know, I have no plans tomorrow night. I definitely owe you a good pussy-eating, don't I?" she said with a smile.

My last words before drifting off to sleep were "Mmmm, I'd love that, come back whenever you like." My last thoughts, however, were "Please don't bring him too. I'll fuck him, I'll suck him. I can't stop myself twice. Please. Please..."

12