Uncaged Ch. 05

Story Info
Exhilaration.
4k words
4.73
15.7k
6

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard disclosure: all fictional characters, all over 18. This is a personally produced work. Any questions, contact the author. Enjoy.

Non-standard disclosure: This is where the story crosses genres. Repeatedly. Hang on for the ride.

*****

How much longer is this stupid drive? We've been on the road for hours!

Oh relax. Only like another hour or so. You getting bored already?

Honestly, yeah. I had gotten bored a long time ago. There was only so many things I could play around with on my phone during the drive to our campsite. Jade and I talked too much normally to have much new and interesting to say. Jade and Ben had been together for almost two years, and they didn't have a lot of fresh conversational topics for each other either. Ben had actually been surprisingly quiet. He was driving for the whole trip, I was seated behind him in the back seat, and Jade was on the other side. Admittedly, I think he was a little surprised to see the both of us wearing our bikinis with just a pair of shorts on top of them, but besides a quick wide-eyed look, he didn't have really any reaction or smart comments to say about it. He was normally a lot more talkative, and usually had something dirty to say when he saw an opening. I figured I'd text Jade, even though she was sitting right beside me, and see how much longer until we can relax and have fun at the campsite. Camping is fun. Driving is not.

Sorta. The scenery is just boring trees, I'm tired of my phone, and you guys are being pretty quiet. Especially Ben. He's said like six words to me this whole trip for some reason.

Well, he and I had a little talk. I told him that you were looking forward to this trip and didn't want him harassing you all weekend. What's wrong? Disappointed he didn't comment on you having those little tits of yours on display? :P

No! Just surprised is all. And what do you mean little? They're bigger than yours, bitch. ;)

Ohhhh you are disappointed! (Damnit, I blushed at this) I promised him that if he was a good boy to you, I'd be sure to reward him this weekend. He's fine with that if it means he gets two hot girls in swimsuits all weekend.

You didn't have to do that. I don't want you having to do things like that just for me.

Oh, my poor naive girl. Last time we were here I must have fucked him seven or eight times...plus some things I'd rather not talk about... I was going to do it anyways but I didn't want you overwhelmed, despite you thinking I'm a slave driver.

Overwhelmed? You spanked the shit out of me before we even left! I'm still sore! So what, you're gonna fuck him all weekend while I hang out on my own? Wait...what the hell was that supposed to mean...she "talks about" anything to me...I tried to think of what that possibly meant.

No no no, he's usually gone half the time anyways fishing. It's like a four hour round trip once you count the hiking time. Half the time we won't even see him. That's when I'll be fucking you. :)

And...right here I promptly lost that train of thought completely.Does he...does he know that? That we... you know?

Lol! No, he doesn't know that we do. But he talks about our one drunken night together all the time and I guarantee he's going to be hoping for a repeat.

Train of thought veering wildly...my heart was racing now. I had to erase my mis-types a few times, but eventually I answered.

Are you going to make me? With him, I mean?

Hmmm...I could, couldn't I?

Train of thought totally crashed. Off the tracks, fire blazing, no survivors.Well...shit. Yes, yes you could. But I don't know if I want to do that, Jade.

Hehe. Let me spell it out for you then baby. I'm not going to make you fuck him. But he is damn well going to get to see you. And I fully plan on getting drunk and fooling around with you like last time, I'm sure he's going to watch that. And well, our tent isn't really that big so either you need to get used to watching or pretending to be asleep. Other than that, we'll see...

Ok, I guess that's fair. I can handle going as far as we did before. And my ass says I should probably listen anyways. ;)

Good. Let's start. Pull the string on your top.

My swimsuit was held together by a string tied between my breasts and one on each hip. Pulling the string on my top would reveal my tits instantly! Was she kidding?

Right now? While he's right here?

Yes. Right now. He can't see anything but some of your face in the mirror with his seat between you. Show off those sweet tits for me. No arguing, remember?

Fuck. Well, nothing I could say to that. Without trying to make it look like I was moving, I pulled the string like she asked. My tits sprung free. I hoped Jade was right and Ben couldn't see anything but there was no reaction from him. I thought I was safe but I was still nearly shaking with nervousness.

Hell yeah. I love seeing those every time. Should we just blame the air conditioning for why your little pink nipples are so hard? Don't try covering them up either. I'll let you re-tie it just before we stop.

You know that you're an evil bitch, right?

Shut up, you love it. Only a half hour to go.

So for a half hour I have to sit here with my tits out for anyone that pays attention driving by?

Oh no, it gets better. Slide your shorts down. Feel free to take your time, we wouldn't want Ben to notice, would we? Oh and if you message one word first then I'll find an excuse to have Ben spank you next time.

Fuck. How far was this going to go? I really hoped Ben wouldn't notice anything. I sure as hell wouldn't have an explanation if he did. I unbuttoned my shorts and slowly rocked my hips back and forth tiny amounts to let them get under my ass. Jade glared at me until I continued until they were on the floor around my ankles. I had to carefully raise my feet out of them to stop the glare and get a smile. Before I could comment, Jade had typed again.

Good girl. Now answer this for me. Is that little pussy wet? Check for me.

Bitch. She was going to keep her promises, that was for sure. But no point in turning back now. I pulled the swimsuit bottom slightly to the side, seemed to be the easiest way. Goddamn it, why couldn't my brain and my pussy ever agree?

Yes. It is. Can I dress again soon? At least two men driving by have seen my tits now and had a big stupid grin.

Sigh. No. I already told you this. And apparently you love it anyways, you horny little bitch. I'm going to have to keep teaching you until you start to admit to yourself what you really want. So you can put your clothes back on as soon as you make yourself come for me. Now put that phone down and don't touch it again until you do. Oh, and you better stay quiet so Ben doesn't catch on or this'll be hard to explain.

I just stared at the screen for a minute. Holy shit. She was making me make myself come right here, right now? With them in the car and strangers driving by? I mean, they could see my tits, if nothing else, but still. I didn't have a choice and part of me loved it. The prude part (however small it was becoming) was scared shitless. Regardless, I put my phone down beside me. I carefully pulled my swimsuit to the side and started to lightly massage my clit with my free hand. I had told the truth, I was fucking wet already.

It was hard to relax, but I knew to just try to control my breathing and try to get through this as quickly and quietly as possible. I ran my finger up and down my slit to keep it good and wet, and just tried to make tight fast circles around my clit. I wanted to come fast, but I knew I was going to come hard too. I had barely started and I could feel it building up. It was stressful but exhilarating. I looked at Jade, she was trying to contain a big grin and not give anything away. I watched her and imagined the things I was going to do to her once I got the chance. Once Ben was away, and I had her laid down naked in our tent, her body lying in wait for me, I was going to make her come, and scream, and beg for me to stop.

"Everything ok back there?" Shit! It was Ben, I realized how hard I was breathing, he must have heard. I stumbled for words, but Jade covered for me.

"She just looks a little carsick, babe. Are we almost there?"

"Yeah, maybe ten more minutes. You going to be ok, Kat?"

I managed to squeak out, " Yeah, I'll make it, just keep going." Fuck! Ten minutes? I had to work harder now, and this pause slowed my progress way down when I jumped. I went for broke. I slid down a little farther in my seat, so that hopefully, Ben couldn't see my face. I spread my legs further, and rubbed my clit like my life depended on it. I visualized throwing Jade down and riding her face until I drenched her as payback. Thank God she was so hot, it worked very well, I had to bite my lip as my pussy convulsed and my hips bucked. I held back what would have otherwise been a huge scream, but I did it. I saw stars as I came long and hard.

I opened my eyes to see that Jade had slid closer to me. As soon as she saw me noticing, she made a big scene for Ben's benefit. "Awwww... you're doing good, we're almost there!" and wrapped her arms around me for a hug. Her body was blocking the view from the mirror, but she surreptitiously grabbed my wrist and brought my fingers to her mouth. She closed her eyes and sucked them clean like they were her favorite candy. When she stopped, she whispered into my ear. "You taste so good. I promise I'll taste it from the source, first chance we get."

When she pulled away, I heard the sound of gravel under the tires. I quickly pulled my shorts back on and re-tied my top, to an approving nod from Jade. I barely had any sense of composure left, but as Ben parked us at our campsite, I hoped anything showing on my face would just be thought of as carsickness. It did appear that Ben hadn't noticed anything as we began unpacking, but inside I was just imagining how I was going to make his girlfriend melt to my touch, first chance I got.

We got set up without incident, there wasn't really much to worry about. Tent, coolers, lawn chairs, and so on. The campsite was a relatively enclosed area, right on the edge of the woods with about a five-minute walk to the beach side of the lake. Walking paths came close to us but not through our site, hiking and fishing was a longer walk but still reasonable. All in all it was pretty private without being remote. By the time we were done unpacking I had nearly forgotten about the driving incidents, except for the occasional time when Ben took a not-as-sneaky-as-he-thought glance at Jade or I. And yes, I had remembered to strip out of my shorts only a few minutes after getting out of the car. Jade did the same right afterwards, and Ben, to his credit, didn't make a single dirty comment, despite the glances. Jade clearly had told him to watch himself.

We had just about finished, to the point where I was thinking about sitting down with a drink, when Ben suddenly let out a cry, "SHIT!"

"What's wrong, hon? Jade asked.

"Firewood, we forgot fucking firewood!" he answered. "I'll have to run back to that gas station where they were selling it but it's like a half hour away. I can do it, it just sucks."

Jade tried to discourage him, "It's ok. It's not supposed to be cold tonight, we probably won't need a fire."

I had other thoughts. I liked the idea of Ben gone for an hour. "Yeah, and if it does get cold, we'll just put something warmer on." This was a complete bluff, I didn't have anything warmer but he didn't know that. However, I saw his eyes flash back and forth between our bikini-clad bodies and his thoughts were nearly visible. There was no way he was going to make us put on more clothing if he could avoid it. Within a minute all I could see was the taillights of the car as he drove away.

Jade seemed a little surprised that he drove off so quickly but I don't think she actually caught on to my ulterior motive. At least not until I walked up behind her, pulled her body to mine, and lightly sunk my teeth into the side of her neck. She stiffened and gasped immediately. My hands went up under her bikini cups, lifting them off and exposing her tits to the air. There was nobody nearby and there probably wasn't likely to be, but I didn't care either way. She had me so worked up over the last day that I would have taken her anywhere. She just went with the flow, her hands on top of mine, encouraging me to squeeze her tits harder, to cup and lift them, while I nibbled on her neck, her shoulders, her ears, trying to drive her as wild as she had me.

I knew I needed to keep taking the initiative, she couldn't take control if I didn't give her the chance to catch her breath, and I wanted some payback for all her teasing. I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to our recently set-up tent. I prodded her towards the doorway, lifting the flap for her. As she knelt down to enter, I grabbed her by the hips, stopping her in a doggy style position with the front half of her body inside the tent and her back half outside. I ran my hands down her sides lightly, and hooked my fingers underneath the bottoms of her swimsuit. She had picked out for herself a swimsuit that didn't untie, so I had to pull it down and off of her, she raised herself just right for me to quickly remove it from her long, toned legs. I had a great view of that taut ass and that wet little shaved pussy. I brought my hands down to the inside of her thighs, caressing them and enticing her to spread her legs farther and farther apart.

From the way she shifted, I had the impression that her head was on the floor of the tent as her ass was up high in the air, mirroring the position she had put me in earlier that day for a spanking that I still wasn't really convinced I deserved. I couldn't resist, Jade's ass was too perfectly positioned, I stopped caressing it just long enough to raise a hand and bring down a resounding THWACK of my own across her asscheek. I heard her yelp inside the tent, and I thought I felt her start to rise (the tent flap was draped across her back so I couldn't be completely sure), but I put one hand on the small of her back to lightly press down and I started to cup and rub her little cunt with the other. Jade started to breathe harder, but she settled back down into position. I had to keep pressing forward, and take her while I had the chance to choose how.

I slid one finger down her slit a few times, then inside her moist pussy. She was wet and willing and I had no resistance at all. I fucked her slowly with my finger but before long I could hear her voice from inside the tent, "More, give me more..." I put a second finger alongside the first and there was only the briefest wait as she stretched to take them. She was rocking her hips in time with my thrusts now, and little moans were escaping the tent as she became more and more excited.

"Do you want one more...slut?" I asked my beautiful lover as she squirmed for me. There was no hesitation at all

"Yes, yes, give me more, fuck me hard!" she nearly screamed. It was tighter going, but soon I managed to get a third finger inside her, she was so damned wet. I decided to push my luck a little while I had her in this position and slapped her ass again, hard. I'm not even sure she noticed with how dedicated she was in taking my fingers.

But I was going to make her work for it. I stopped thrusting, smacked her again, which I was sure starting to see the appeal of, and growled at her, "Come on baby, fuck yourself on me, take it all..." Jade got the hint quickly and began pushing herself back on me hard. She was doing all the work, thrusting her hips back against my hand over and over as her moans began to turn to screams.

"Fuck! Yes! Give it to me! Fuuuuuucccck!" (I don't know if that spelling is accurate but that's what I heard) I felt her pussy quiver around my fingers as she came screaming. She fucked herself all the way through her orgasm and on until she didn't have the energy to moan anymore. She was lying in that same position, face down, ass up, but I could hear her gasping for air after her orgasm. I didn't think she'd had enough yet though, and she still looked irresistible, or at least, all of her visible fantastic body did.

I wanted to completely blow her mind, so I said "Stay there." slapped her on the ass again (damn that was fun), and after a few seconds, was lying on my back with her delicious pussy right over my mouth. I dove in like a condemned prisoner with her last meal. Jade could barely manage more than a whimper, but I think she tried to pull herself up and away from me. Her heart really wasn't in it though; I had her ass in both of my hands holding her tight to me, and only a few seconds later, all her resistance had stopped. She'd really been giving my pussy-eating skills a workout lately, and evidently it had been paying off.

Soon she was grinding herself into my mouth and it was all I could do to keep up with her movements. Since I didn't have to hold her in place anymore, my hands were free to roam her body. I finally felt like I was getting payback for that show in the car. However, the memories of that started to get to me, and while I nibbled on Jade's yummy cunt, I started to caress my own body. The memory of having to make myself come in front of her like that turned me on more than I admitted at the time, and my hands were proving the truth of that on myself.

Through Jade's moans and gasps, I realized something. Right then, my entire body, clad only in that tiny swimsuit, was completely extending out of the tent and on display, and with my head under Jade basically inside the tent, anyone walking by would be able to see. I knew it was unlikely, but a small part of my brain wouldn't let it go. I even thought, fuck, what if Ben comes back? I'd probably hear the car but would I be able to move and make an excuse in time?

Right then, something in my head clicked. This is why I was with Jade in the first place, to open myself up to all these new emotions and experiences. Sure, some of them were scary, but fuck did the excitement turn me on! This was new, sure, but I. Wanted. Every. Bit. Of. It.

I said to myself, "Kat, fuck this, you're not giving yourself any excuses." I reached down to my top and pulled the string in the centre, letting the material fall to the sides and letting my perky tits spring free. I then did the same with both sides of my bikini bottom, and exposed my little bald pussy to the (hopefully empty) campsite. Now there was no going back until I was done with Jade. If some hikers came by, they could be watching for a long time if they were quiet. Hell, if Ben came back, he'd be able to see everything, including me eating his girlfriend's pussy before I could move. It was terrifying but exhilarating, I swear I was lying in my own puddle at the thoughts.

I even realized, I had slowed down my assault on Jade's pussy, she was still moaning with pleasure, but didn't sound like she was going to come very quickly. I actually asked myself, has she made you this dirty? Are you actually delaying this while you're on display? I answered myself very simply. I spread my legs as wide as I could, took a deep breath, and dove into Jade's pussy with a newfound lust. She didn't have a chance. "Fuck! Kat! I'm coming! I'm coming again! AaaaAAHHH!" (again, shut up, that's what I heard) She fucking soaked my face as she came, it was the loudest I had ever heard from her. She screamed until one final shake made her collapse, nearly trapping me under her. Luckily, she left me room to breathe until she came to her senses and pulled herself to her knees inside the tent. She pulled the tent flap wide open to look down my body and her first words were, "You dirty fucking bitch!"

12