Uncaged Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so far he had only entered me and held still. When he started to move...damn, that was a whole new level. Ben started rocking his hips slowly at first, and the sensations pulsed through me, much stronger than I expected for such careful movements. Surprisingly, Ben was being very gentle with me, but even still, it was already something completely new and unexpected. I barely noticed Jade off to the side, mesmerized while watching us. Ben started to pick up speed, just a little, and it hit me hard. I threw my head back and closed my eyes, reveling in the new feelings. I began to moan, quick and sharp, and Ben started to slow down a little, I think to make sure I was doing okay. I answered that question without thinking. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer.

His cock slid almost all the way into me in one motion and I swear I nearly came right there. Ben pretty well froze again for a minute, I'm sure he was enjoying how tight and wet I was. But before long he started to move again, most of the way in and out with long, slow strokes. He lowered himself to me, his body tight against mine. His mouth was right against my ear. I'm sure only I could hear what he said next. "I knew you couldn't resist me much longer. I knew you wanted this as much as I did."

That cocky fucker. Problem is, he wasn't really right. I hadn't wanted it until he had already started, but since then, well, I didn't really want to stop. That's why what he said next was so much trickier. "I'll stop, if you tell me to. But Kat, you sexy little bitch, if you come, oh I swear, if you come, I'll just take it as a sign from you. I'll understand that you want it, and you want more. If you keep fucking me until you come, this won't be the last time. We'll keep going for the rest of the trip, and when we get back, I'll come by and visit you when Jade is busy, you'll be my mistress, I'll make you come a hundred times more on my cock, and I'll know you want it."

Oh. Shit. Damn. Fuck. Shit. His earlier whispers came back to me. I already had Jade without him knowing, and now Ben wanted me without her knowing too? Was I really going to fuck them both like that just to satisfy my newly emerging sexual desires?

I don't know, maybe I wish I had longer to think about it. But I kept my legs wrapped around him. It wasn't long. That son of a bitch watched me, he waited until I had my chance to stop him. Then he fucked me hard. I felt his weight pushing against me with every thrust. It felt...fuck...it was intense but it felt amazing. I couldn't think straight, it was overwhelming. Then I screamed. I screamed out my orgasm loud enough to wake the dead. He didn't slow for a heartbeat. I had never had an orgasm that long and that loud in my life. I don't even really know when it ended. I think I finally understood the term "fucked senseless." All I could see is that both of them had the biggest smiles on their faces...and I think I did too. My last coherent thought was...

"Oh my God, where do we go from here?"

12