Uncertain Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Payback really is a bitch.
1.6k words
4.5
21.9k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gorilla4
gorilla4
93 Followers

Disclaimer: Hey everyone! Thanks to everyone who voted, commented and just plain out read my story. I apologize for the resent POV, hopefully this chapter is better. FAIR WARNING!! To those who are against violence and minor swearing, it's going to be in the story. So without further a do here's chapter two!


Elizabeth's POV

"BELL HURRY UP!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear from her bedroom.

I was lingering in the doorway wearing my favorite brown leather jacket accompanied by jean shorts that ran seductively along my upper mid-thigh, while snuggling perfectly against my pear shaped silhouette. The matching black sleeveless V-neck cupped my upper body with great embrace as it hugged my curves with great perfection. All this was finished with black knee high boots that enhanced my well sculpted sporty physique. My dirty blonde locks were pulled into a messy bun that framed my enchanting bone structure alongside my face. My creamy white skin tones drew the attention from my outfit.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Bell states as she steps out of her bedroom.

As she walks closer to me I can see she chose her sexy red little number, that fit her flawless white skin perfectly. The strapless ensemble clinging to her perfect eight shaped body almost gave me pangs of jealousy. My eyes strolled down her body. Her feet were greatly arched after being fitted into four-inch black stilettos. Her normally five-foot-two self seemed larger than life itself. Her matching dirty blonde hair flowed gracefully in long gentle waves as it cascaded loosely down to her lower back.

"Damn sis you lookin fine! You look scrumptious enough to eat. " I state in slight apprehension. The twinkle of her heart-shaped locket was the final touch that caught my eye, as she then came up to me.

"Thanks sis, but it's not a competition... but if it was I'd win." Bell states in a teasing manner.

"Oh bite me! Come on lets head out!" I say with a playful laugh

We say goodbye to Luka and head out the door to meet Jeff at the bar.

AT THE BAR

We walk into the bar and are instantly bombarded with loud laughter of drunken patrons sucking down bottles of imported liquor. The dim lighting hides any chance of recognition to any of the shadows sitting around the cash flowing tabs awaiting payment.

As we take in the view, all eyes are on us. We head to the far corner of the bar and take a seat as the heads turn in our direction.

"Where's Jeff? I thought he'd be here by now." Bells questions to me, trying to ignore the glances.

"Don't worry I'm sure he'll arrive soon." I reassure Bell while glancing at my cell phone on the table. I notice a missed call from Jeff.

"One sec, Jeff left me a voice mail." I tell Bell as I lift the phone to my right ear, while blocking out the back round noise by placing my free hand over my left ear. I listen to the voice mail.

"Hey Elizabeth its Jeff. Sorry but I can't make it to the bar. Some important business came up and I'm unable to come. But please enjoy yourself none the less. Talk to you soon. Bye.

I look at my phone flabbergasted. I couldn't believe Jeff wasn't coming.

"He's not coming. He said something came up and he's not showing." I tell Bell, irritation in each word.

"WHAT! I can't believe it. The time we actually decide to go out and he's a no show! That's just so typical," Bell exclaims gruffly,"So what do you want to do now?" Bell tells me.

"Well we're already here, so might as well just make a night out of it." I say enthusiastically"What do you say?"

"Might as well. Its not like we have anything better to do... but your buying the first round!" Bell states playfully. "You order the drinks I need to use the restroom first."

"No prob." I state.

I begin to look over the drink selections. Bell rises from her seat and heads to the bathroom.

Damien's POV

"OK we're here." I state to Ben. We step out of my dark-blue Mustang and enter the bar.

Patrick, the manager of the bar, and to whom happens to be one of our Omegas, greets us eagerly at the door.

"Alpha Damien, Alpha Ben it's an honor having you both take time off of work to be here this evening. Shall I assist you to your booth and get you a drink." Patrick says with glee.

"No need Patrick. We're here because Damien has set up a plan to meet his mate. Who should be arriving here tonight." Ben states with gratification.

"Splendid! I wish to meet her. For now however, I will allow you two to get acquainted. I wish you luck Alpha." Patrick says to me before he heads off to deal with some slacking employees.

"She's here brother. Her tantalizing smell is filling my senses." I desperately search the crowd, trying to spot the source of the smell that causes both my wolf and I to become restless and lustful.

"Go to her brother, find your mate. In the mean time I gotta take a leak." Ben tells me and then walks away to the bathroom.

"I shall do just that!" I state with joy.

We both head our separate ways.

Isabella's POV

I was fixing up my hair in the bathroom mirror, still peeved that Jeff canceled at the last minute, resulting in us being surrounded by complete strangers. I let out a heavy sigh and head out the door.

As I hurriedly step out the door to go back to Elizabeth I suddenly walk face first into someone. I look up ready to apologize, only to come in contact with the most gorgeous man I've ever seen.

He was an astonishing six foot four walking dream. His flawless dark skin glistened like the night sky. While his enormous muscles wrapped around his strong build, like a python squeezing its prey. His hair consisted of tightly wound black dread locks, that neatly cascaded over his broad shoulders and down the length of his back, resting just above his firm yet tight buttocks. His mouth-watering body was enclothed in a pair of blue jeans that hugged snugly against his muscular lower-half. The simple, yet appetizing white t-shirt that stretched out over his rippling torso. As I mentally wipe the drool from my mouth I also catch a glance of his black leather boots, which hid under his jeans.

My baby-blue eyes meet his chestnut brown eyes. As we stare into each others eyes, he then suddenly pins me forcefully against the wall.

As he looked upon my surprised, stunned face he says one word that leaves me utterly confused.

"Mine!"

Elizabeth's POV

I had just placed an order for two dry martinis, when a man comes up to my table.

He was admittedly a walking god. His skin was a dark ebony. His hair was black, which was short and slightly spiked. He wore a navy blue button up shirt. The top few buttons were left undone, showing traces of chest hair. His body consisted of well endowed muscles, muscles that could have only been created by hours of brutal exorcise. He wore beige dress pants that outlined his incomparable athletic legs. His eyes were a handsome chestnut color. All in all he was perfection... however something about his presence put me in high alert.

"Hey sexy kitten I'm Damien. What's a fine looking babe like you doin sitten all by yourself." He states in an cocky tone of voice

"Well I'm certainly not waiting for arrogant bastards like yourself, coming up to me and thinking your shit don't stink." I retort in a defensive manner, while giving him a menacing glare.

He seemed put back at my comment. Just as he was about to say something a familiar scream echoed throughout the bar. This was then followed by an angry cry.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" I turn in the direction of the cry. Bell was being forcefully held against the wall by her arms by a man, a man who looks similar to Damien.

Instinctively seeing Bell in distress, I jump out of my seat and rush to her aid. I then proceed to try and pry the mans hold on Bell. At that moment he tries to reach out for me.

"DONT YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!" Bell roars as she takes the opportunity of his distraction and loosening grip, to then quickly knee him hard in the groin. He then fell to the floor in pain. Damien rushes beside the man, asking him if he's alright.

"How dare you guys treat us like this and think its okay! Bell lets go!" I state. Anger dripping with each word.

I pull Bell away from the man and back towards me.

"Yeah lets. For your guys information, we HATE guys who let their little head control their big one." Bell states with fury. We start heading towards the door.

"Damien stop them!" The guy holding his nuts, hoarsely orders.

Damien grabs my arm and tries to pull me back. At that moment I instinctively turn to my side and roundhouse knee kick him in his gut, causing him to double-over in pain, while holding his stomach gasping for air. Bell and I then head out the door, ignoring the stunned faces of those watching the event before them.

Ben's POV

After watching the women leave I stand up slowly. The feeling of regret fills my mind, realizing that I had finally met my beautiful soul mate...and chased her away.

Turning to my brother, who's now starting to comeback to his senses, I state the obvious.

"Damien...we messed up."

To be continued...

gorilla4
gorilla4
93 Followers