Uncertain Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Listen to your instincts.
5.4k words
4.49
18k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gorilla4
gorilla4
93 Followers

Disclaimer: Thanks to all who commented and rated my story, Teddy bears and hugs for all! LOL. I've taking your feedback considerably, and hopefully have made this chapter a bit longer than the others. I'd like to thank my editor for her continuing contribution to this story<3. Please continue rating and commenting. I hope you enjoy this chapter, so here's chapter four.<3

*****

Isabella's POV

BAM!

The door slams against the wall of our apartment, as Elizabeth and I hurriedly rush in. It has been two hours since the incident in town. After finally excepting the fact that we lost Luka's trail, I decided it'd be best to go back home and think of another plan to find Luka. Eventually Elizabeth (who by then was hysterical about losing him) agreed to come back.

"Where the hell could he be! We looked all over town and couldn't find any trace of Luka. I swear if that guy harmed Luka at all...I'm going to...DAMMIT!" Elly yells as she then puts her fist through one of the living room walls, splitting her knuckle a bit, and causing her hand to bleed.

"Elly calm down, I realize that your upset about losing Luka, but that's no reason to not only destroy the place, but hurt yourself in the process," I say in a calming voice, while closing the apartment door, "Now sit down on the couch and let me look at your hand." I state after getting the first-aid kit from the closet in the hall, then joining her on the couch to bandage her up.

"What if we never find him Bell, or if he's hurt badly... It'll be all my fault." Elly says with a quiver in her voice, as her eyes slowly begin to swell with tears.

"Hey now, Luka's a smart dog. I assure you that he wouldn't let some burglar wannabe get the upper-hand. So there's no need to get yourself all worked up. Okay? I reassuringly say as I gently apply disinfectant on Elly's wound and wrap her hand in fresh bandage wrap.

"Yah, your probably right, I'm getting myself worried for nothing. Thanks for helping sis," She thanks, as she then leans close to me and hugs me tightly. " I should give Jeff a call, and tell him to keep an eye out for Luka." Elly then gets up and heads to the kitchen phone to call Jeff.

I begin to put the emergency supplies back into the kit, all while trying to believe in what I told Elly was true, and that Luka really was okay. Knowing how crushed Elizabeth would be to discover him hurt or god forbid... Dead. It was at that moment, that I heard a knock at the door...

Ben's POV

After a couple of hours of searching the town with no luck, we both head to the apartment complex, where Jeff said Elizabeth lived, with Luka happily following along. Damien, while upset we didn't find her, was excited to see the kind of place his mate lived in and enthusiastically hoping to see her. I on the other hand was just hoping she also had my mate there as well, so I could finally get the chance to introduce myself properly, and find out her name.

"So Damien, what's your plan if Elizabeth's home?" I say with curiosity as we walk along to her apartment.

"Hmm, how about when we show up at her door I tell her in trade for Luka, she comes with us to the Pack and when she does I use some charm to make her stay forever." Damien says, so sure his plan was full-proof.

"Damien, we should take mothers advice and take it slow. Otherwise we'll just repeat the incident at the bar. " I state, trying not to roll my eyes at his dumbfounded idea of a plan.

"Ya your right. But I'd just love to see that fire in her eyes again, like at the bar. I also want to see her do more of her combat techniques, she seems to have potential. I can't wait to have a couple sparing matches with her, and a couple rounds in the bed doesn't sound too bad either. " Damien says the last part with eagerness.

"Try and keep it in your pants Dame. She hates your guts right now, and I highly doubt she'd be willing to jump into bed with you." I state

"Well let's just get her dog back to her, if what Jeff said to us about him being very important to her is true, I can only imagine how badly she's suffering. So lets go." Damien states as he heads towards the entrance of the apartment complex.

I head in behind him.

The lobby was impressively humongous. The floors were a freshly polished red marble, that left a pleasant lemony scent in the air . Clean black lounge chairs were aligned equally alongside the walls. Walls that were painted in a cream white and were covered with expensive paintings, along with a huge glass chandelier placed in the middle of the ceiling. The front wooden desk was dark brown with purple lilacs in fancy vases on top of it. The receptionist was a clean shaved man, wearing a black suit going about his business. By the looks of it, Elizabeth was doing quite good for herself, to be living in a place like this.

"Crap!" Damien says angrily, startling not only me, but the receptionist as well.

"What is it!" I state on full alert.

"Jeff gave us the address to the complex, but not the number to her apartment." Damien says with annoyance.

"What do we do now? The guy won't willingly tell us her room number."

"Oh, I bet he will if I..." Damien begins to state menacingly, but is cut short when Luka casually trots over to the nearby elevator and jumps on his hind legs to press the "OPEN" button with his nose and walks in the elevator, then turns to us gesturing us to follow.

"I'll be Damned." I state, impressed with the dogs actions.

"Well I guess the dog knows where he's going so let's follow him," Damien states getting into the elevator with Luka, "You comin Ben?"

"Ya, let's go see your woman." I state getting in the elevator with Luka and Damien, who now is smiling at that comment. The elevator doors close and Luka presses the twelfth floor button, We then wait patently to arrive on her apartment floor.

Damien's POV

The elevator doors open and Luka walks out as if he's done this a thousand times, it's at that moment something familiar catches my attention.

We walk down the hallway and I faintly smell her scent. My wolf stirs restlessly within me, begging me to find her and claim her. I follow the scent until I reach a door near the end of the hallway that's a few feet away to a staircase, room two hundred and one.

"Well I guess this is the place." I state.

"Go ahead Damien, knock on the door." Ben says, ushering me to the door.

"I know, I know, just give me a minute to think." I say haltingly.

"A minute? What happened to the confident man that believed Elizabeth would jump into his bed and everything would be great, Uh? What happened to that?" Ben says in a patronizing manner.

"I just don't want to mess this up. I already screwed up my first chance with her, and I don't need her hating me even more than she already does." I say arguably.

"Just knock on the door, and you know... the best part of her hating your guts already is that you can't do anything else to make her hate you even more." Ben says with a slight chuckle.

"Well that's encouraging. Lets just give her, her dog back." I sigh to Ben as Luka barks agreeably, I then hesitantly knock on the door.

A few moments later the door opens.

Ben's POV

"Hello, who is i... Well, well, well... If it isn't Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee. So to what do I owe this not so pleasant surprise." My mate answers the door and states bitterly.

I make a silent blessing to the goddess Luna for the reunitement of my mate. I can't help but look her over. She seemed to have been recently exercising from what I could make out from her outfit. She was humbly wearing a slightly over-sized purple hoody, that although didn't leave much to the eye, couldn't conceal her deliciously, curvaceous hips and bodacious breasts that enchanted any man to grasp onto. She was also wearing tight, black, Nike running tights that hugged seductively against her womanly shaped legs.

Finishing the outfit was white sneakers. I noticed the shimmer of a silver, heart shaped locket necklace, that dangled innocently upon her neck. I couldn't help but imagine her sprawled across my bed completely naked with only that locket, making passionate love together, where we'd later lay in bed carelessly embraced in each others warmth. Pulling myself out of my thoughts, I then proceed to shove Damien to the side while he grunts disappointingly, I then face directly in-front of the wonderful being at the door.

"Well we thought it might be nice to return him to you." I say ambitiously, gesturing to Luka who then jumps on her happily wagging his tail, and starts licking her face.

"OH MY GOD LUKA!," My mate says joyfully, hugging Luka "ELIZABETH COME HERE!"

Elizabeth's POV

I dial Jeff's number, ignoring the numbing pain I feel in my hand, and wait for him to answer. I try to believe what Bell said about Luka, but I can't help and worry. If anything were to happen to him I don't know how I could move past it. We've been through so much over the years, he's had my back for me ever since I picked him up after the academy. It pains me to know that I was the one to cause him to run off, if I had known this would have happened I wouldn't have gotten him involved.

"Lieutenant Jeff Bergeron" Jeff answers the phone in a professional tone of voice.

"Hey Jeff, it's Elizabeth."

"Elizabeth! How you doing? Enjoying your time off?" Jeff friendly questions.

"I've been better. I'm calling because I lost Luka during a chase down with a robber, and was wondering if you'd mind keeping an eye out for him." I state sadly, hopeful he would agree.

"Oh yes Luka. Don't worry about a thing kiddo, I found him in town along with the robber and he's in custody. Luka is fine and is also being dropped off by some close 'friends' of mine. He should be brought over to your place soon." Jeff reassuringly informs.

"Thank you Jeff! I was worried sick that he had gotten hurt. So who are these..." At that moment I hear Bell yell for me to come to the door.

"Listen Jeff I gotta go I think they're here. And again thank you for your help." I state excitedly.

"No problem Elizabeth. I'll talk to you soon." At that moment Jeff hangs up the phone.

I hang up the phone and rush to the door.

"LUKA!" I state in extreme glee, as I join Bell in hugging him.

I go on my knees in the doorway to get a better angle at Luka all while laughing in relief and letting tears of joy slide down my cheeks.

I look up to thank the 'friends' of Jeff for bringing him back, but I am then dumbstruck with disbelief.

"YOU!" I shout, unable to believe who I'm seeing.

Damien's POV

I can't believe it, we finally get to Elizabeth's apartment and Ben's mate is the one who answers it. My wolf growls with disappointment, disappointment that was soon cut short.

"LUKA! Isabella you were right " Elizabeth's angelic voice say's as she takes Lukainto her arms.

At that moment I take in the sight of my mate. She appeared to have gone running somewhere. She was wearing a undeniably sexy black sports bra that gave a perfect view of her ample C-cupped chest, and showed off her well toned stomach. She was also wearing tight, black compression running shorts that hugged magnificently upon her voluminous and perky ass, that begged to be squeezed.

My mind began picturing her naked silhouette on top of my own, my arms encircled upon her waist to grasp onto her beckoning ass that called to me so, as I relentlessly thrust my well endowed cock into her awaiting pussy, until both of us can't take anymore. We would then collapse our worn out bodies into each others loving arms, reminiscing of the passionate lovemaking that had just occurred.

"YOU!"

"Well nice to see you to." I say to Elizabeth, while trying not to laugh.

"What the fuck are you two doing here!" Elizabeth growls in anger

"As you can see my sexy kitten, we have come to graciously return your lost dog to you."

"Wait a minute, you guys are the friends of Jeff?" Elizabeth say shocked.

"Well you could say we're friends. We go way back." I respond knowingly.

"Don't call m..." Elizabeth begins to say before Ben interrupts.

"OK, OK, I know where this is going, so let me just say that my brother and I are very sorry about what happened at the Iron Horse." Ben states in a apologetic manner.

"Oh you are, are you?" I over hear Ben's mate, no scratch that, Isabella, say.

"Yes. We realize what we did was wrong and inappropriate. So we'd like to make amends." I say meaningfully, while extending my hand out to Elizabeth to get her off the floor.

"And why the hell should we even consider forgiving either of you two. Especially after the way the way you treated us!" Elizabeth bitterly states, as she slaps my hand away to then stand up and stand next to Isabella and Luka.

"I agree with you a hundred percent, and you have the reason to. What happened at the bar... Let's just say we were a little overwhelmed by your presence." Ben states in a gruff voice.

"Oh... And why's that? " Isabella questions, raising her eyebrow.

"Well for one thing you both are stunningly beautiful." I say lovingly.

"Asshole, flattery will get you no where." Elizabeth snaps at me.

"You may call me Damien." I say bluntly.

"Oh right, Damien. Sorry I just got used to calling you asshole, and jerk, that I forgot your name." Elizabeth states, all while giving a fake apologetic smile.

"And you may call me Ben. I would also like to apologize to you most of all Isabella. I had no right to lay my hands on you the way I did. I hope you can see it in your heart to forgive me." Ben states to Isabella, causing her to blush slightly.

"Well... if your acknowledging that what you did was wrong, I guess I can forgive you," Isabella says to Ben, trying to make her blushing face go unnoticed, it didn't work. "What do you say Elizabeth?"

"Fine I guess, Jeff did trust you two enough to get Luka back to me so... apology accepted" Elizabeth states.

"Great! So as a way to redeem ourselves, we'd like to invite both of you out to dinner tonight." I proclaim enthusiastically.

"Don't you work fast." Elizabeth comments.

"We just want to prove to you ladies, that we are not the types of guys you met at the bar." Ben says with a smile.

"Let my sis and I talk it over for a minute. Excuse us." Elizabeth says politely before her, Isabella and Luka calmly walk into the apartment and shuts the door behind them. Leaving Ben and I alone.

"So Damien... human twin mates. How ironic." Ben says, letting out a slight chuckle.

Isabella's POV

We walk back into the apartment and close the door, I still can't believe the events that just occurred.

"Whoa, didn't see that one coming." I state in shock.

"I know. So should we take them up on their offer?" Elly questions.

"Well they did seem genuine about wanting to make up for what they did. And they did come all this way to give Luka to us. So... Maybe we could at least give them the benefit of the doubt." I say persuadingly.

"And if Jeff trusted them enough with Luka, I guess they can't be that bad. Maybe it would be nice to take them up on their offer." Elly states, already knowing the answer to the guys question.

We open the door and Ben and Damien are still standing there, waiting patiently for our answer.

"OK, we'll go out on a date with you guys." Elly states bluntly.

"Wonderful! let's.." Ben begins to say before I interrupt.

"Under a few conditions!" I state with seriousness. "First, we drive ourselves to and from where ever we go. Second condition, you both will keep your hands to yourselves. The final condition is we chose where we go." I finish with authority.

Both of them quickly look at each other and then turn back with wide smiles.

"It's a deal!" The guys say in unison.

"So where would you ladies like to go and at what time?" Ben says.

"Since it's three right now... meet us at eight o'clock at 'The Barn'." I inform

"Hmm, a casual eatery. Thought you ladies would want something a little more upscale, rather then just a family steakhouse." Damien replies, slightly surprised.

"What can we say, doesn't take a lot of money to have a good time." Elly shrugs.

"Yes, I guess it really doesn't. Sounds good. See ya there!." Damien says to Elly with a smile, then turns to the elevator to leave.

"I look forward to this evening. Until then" Ben says to me with a charming grin before following Damien to the elevator and leaving.

"Well this will prove to be an interesting first experience." Elly states out loud to me. She then causally walks into the apartment to get prepare for tonight.

"You can say that again. Considering neither of us have been on a date, I can just imagine how this is going to turn out." I say out loud to Elly. I close the door and go into my bedroom to get ready for this evening.

Little did either of them know of the man standing in the doorway of the staircase, listening to their entire conversation. The man goes down the staircase leading to the lobby, all while taking out his cell phone and making a call.

"Hey boss I have something very interesting to tell you." The man coldly chuckles, as he makes his way out of the complex.

Elizabeth's POV

It's around seven forty when Bell and I arrive at the restaurant. It's such a peaceful night, hardly anybody was out, so there was no worry about traffic and getting bombarded with people on the sidewalk. A nice start for tonight. I park the car and look at my cellphone for the time.

"We might need to wait a bit, we still have twenty minutes." I say to Bell.

"No prob. I need to say something to you before hand." Bell states in a worried tone.

"What is it?"

"I have no idea what to do. I mean, what do we talk about? What if I get something in my teeth? What if we run out of things to say?.." Bell nervously begins to ramble.

"Whoa, whoa! Bell calm down, it's not like we are getting sent into battle. Just stay calm and be yourself." I say to Bell reassuringly.

"Ya your right, I'm just being melodramatic . Let's just go in and get a table." Bell says, letting out a breath that I bet she's been holding, and gets out of the car.

We were just about to enter the restaurant, when a sudden scream for help catches our attentions.

"Did you hear that?" Bell suspiciously questions.

"Yeah, stay here I'll go check it out."

"No way! I'm not staying here while you go off to investigate some strange noise. What if you get in trouble? I'm coming with." Bell declares before following me in the direction of the scream.

After sighing at my sisters stubbornness, Bell and I cautiously begin to walk down the sidewalk, trying to trace where we heard the noise. It leads to an alley. Now my instincts told me that you never go into the dark alley, but I had to know if the person screaming needed help.

"Hello! Is everything OK?" I yell into the alley.

No answer.

"Come on Elly they aren't here, maybe someone just saw a rat or whatever. If we keep messing around we're going to be late for our date." Bell say's suggestively.

"I don't know. What if there hurt? Let me just go in and take a quick look around." I reply back, as I slowly and cautiously walk into the alley.

As I slowly creep into the alley, I look around and find nothing out of the ordinary. There's trash cans over filled with week old garbage, and rats running away from my presence. I feel uneasy about this situation and it causes me to be on high alert. Next to one of the trash cans I find a rusty pipe, I grab it and hold it ready to swing. I still don't see anybody, this is getting suspicious.

"See. Nothing. Now lets just..." I over hear Bell say, I turn to look at her and my eyes widen in shock.

Bell is struggling in the arms of a strange man. He's holding his hand to her mouth to block out any noise.

gorilla4
gorilla4
93 Followers
12