Uncertain Feelings Ch. 2

Story Info
He discovers more about his wife's secret life.
3.8k words
3.61
133.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 12/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
In Blue
In Blue
10 Followers

Lora got up of the floor with my cum on her beautiful tits and dripping from her ass. She was a sight to behold everything any man would fantasies about. After all I had witness her infidelity in the video store and discovered her on going relationship with her best friend. All this had happen in one day, yet I was still curious about the last videotape on the floor.

Lora came over to where I was sitting on the floor against the couch, and knelt down before me. I could smell her sexual odour mixed with my cum as she leaned forward and kissed me. She was hard and forceful with her mouth, her tongue exploring my mouth, while her breast crushed against my chest. I reached behind and felt her lovely tight ass. We continued to kiss and fondled each other until we both fell asleep with Lora in my arms.

When I awoke I Lora was gone and I was lying naked on the floor, then I heard the shower upstairs and realised she must have gone to wash her self. She had also cleaned up the room and taken the clothes we had peeled off earlier. Even the television was now switched off and the video tapes where gone too. I looked around the room, and then checked the cabinet, but Lora must have taken them with her. Immediately I wished she hadn’t as I was curious about the third tape that I had not seen yet.

I decided to go and have a shower my self, as it was getting dark outside, and I wondered what Lora had in store for the evening. As I climbed the stairs I heard the shower stop and knew that Lora had left the bathroom and went through into our bedroom to dress. When I got up stairs I went straight to the bathroom and had my shower, it felt good to wash the dirt and stress of the day away. My mind flicking through today’s sexual images, replaying Lora’s adventures in the erotic. I knew I still had much to come to terms with and many questions to ask, but I at least had accepted that Lora had been and probably always would be unfaithful. The real question was just how unfaithful and would I ever discover the entire truth.

I spent quite a while in the shower, trying to think how I should approach my line of questioning and what was my ultimate goal. There were no answers forthcoming; I would have to take it as it comes. I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist and left the bathroom towards the bedroom.

When I entered the bedroom I was shocked as Lora was already dressed in a very sexy leather outfit which I had never seen before. She was a glorious sight to see standing at the end of the bed, dressed in all that leather. I studied the outfit as she paraded across the bedroom floor. It started with a leather collar around her neck, which had large studs sticking out. Then from this collar was the leather straps run down across her breasts and attaching to a leather g-string, and to finish the look she wore thigh high leather boots. She was very pleased to she the shock on my face, and ordered me to lie on the bed.

“You have much to learn about me, and what you know is only the beginning.”

I decided to comply with her and sat on the end of the bed.

“Dan, take the towel off, and lay back!”

“That’s right baby you make yourself comfortable”

I lay back on our king’s size bed and the thought occurred to me of the number of lovers she might have had on this bed. This notion was also very exciting, and my cock was responding giving my thoughts away. She seemed to enjoy the effect her image was having on me and she could not take her eyes off my cock.

Then Lora came over to me on the bed and took a pair of handcuffs we often used and attached my hand to the cast iron bed head. As she was doing this, her breasts fell between the leather straps covering them, and I felt her tipples touching my face. Those soft tender nipples against my rough face was exciting Lora even more and I just had to take one into my mouth to suck. When she had secured my shackles, she held the other breast for me to suck the other nipple. Then when she had enough attention with her breasts she moved away leaving me with a want for more, and a raging hard-on.

Seeing that her revelations down stairs had not stopped my sexual thirst for her seemed to be reassuring to her and increased her confidence. Also the fact she now had me shackled to the bed was placing the power truly in her hands, and she liked it. It was at this point she sat down on the easy chair in the corner of the bedroom and looked me straight in the eyes.

“Dan, do you like what you see?”

“Lora, your, fantastic in that outfit!”

“Good, because this is who I am baby. If you think you know me your in for a shock.”

“There are so many question I want to ask you.”

“I know, but I am not sure you could handle all of it tonight”

“Lora, I have witness you fucking the video store clerk, and we watched the tape with Claire”

Lora gets up off the chair and walks around the bed swaying her lovely hips, yet never taking her eyes off my body. Then she stops at the bottom of the bed, places her hands on the iron bar and a sparkle appears in her eyes.

“Well if you’re sure you’re up for it.” “Would you like to hear when I started to have adventures without you?”

“Yes Lora, I want to know who you started with.”

“Ok, if you’re sure.”

“Please Lora.”

Lora lay's across the bottom of the bed and begins to tell me about her first infidelity since our marriage. As she talk she is running her nails gentle up and down my bare legs with one hand, while the other pulls at her nipples. Watching her doing this in that leather outfit is such a wonderful sight and I find my groin stirring.

She started to explain that at the beginning of our marriage she was very faithful, and although she had many offers she was quite satisfied with our sex life. However, after a few months into our marriage she was becoming quite aroused when men would make suggestive passes at her. Once she even lay in bed playing with her self, while thinking of the boy at the garage who fixed our cars. She told me how after picking up the car one summer afternoon, the young lad had suggestively looked her up and down. It seemed to her he could read her mind, and sensed her desire to be fucked across the backseat, with his greasy hand pawing her body as he screwed her brains out. Instead in a fluster she drove the car home and stripped out of her summer dress, leaving only her thong on, she lay on the bed, pulled the material aside and fingered her pussy. In her mind he did take her into the backseat, torn her dress down and mauled her beautiful body. She told me how the thought of him being forceful and rough was exciting. It was after this she started to enjoy the attention other men would give her at the office, parties or even when she was out shopping.

But the first time she actual took her fantasies to the next level was one evening while dining with two clients and her boss Jim. She was wear a short black sexy little number that showed the shape of her hips, legs and those beautiful breasts. As Jim was outlining the deal on offer to their clients, she could see that both clients seemed distracted by how she looked in this dress. The fact that the clients were male and female did not make her feel uncomfortable at all, and she knew their interest was exciting her. When she would move in her seat she could see how both clients were loosing track of what Jim was saying regarding the contact. As the conversation progressed she liked to interrupt Jim by leaning forward to speak about certain points, and then watch, as their eyes would travel to get a better look at her exposed chest. As the evening developed Lora told me that both clients had taken a shine to her and it was quite obvious that there was sexual electricity between them.

When they had all finish dinner Jim suggested they should take in a few bars as the clients had to fly home tomorrow afternoon. Jack and Sonia the two clients thought this were a marvelous idea, and suggested they should freshen up before leaving the hotel. While they excused they selves and made off to their rooms, Lora felt Jim placed his hand on her bare thigh. At first Lora was surprise at his bluntness, but as he stroked her skin she was aroused.

“Now Jim, what would your wife think of you now?”

“Probably the same thing Dan would be thinking, how is your power hungry husband anyway?”

“Busy taking over the world as usual.”

“You know he should be keeping an eye on a woman like you. Both Jack and Sonia look like they’d liked to seen a little more of you.”

Jim continued to tell Lora how beautiful she was and how often he had fucked his wife thinking of her. As Lora told me this she sat on the end of the bed stroking my balls and rubbing her pussy through the leather g-string, while telling all about it. How Jim had described his fantasy of screw her over his office desk and the times he had wanked in the toilets when she dress in revealing clothes.

He was quite determined and continued to run his fingers along her inner thigh just behind the edge of her dress. Now I have meet Jim a few times and I always knew he was a horny little bastard, but considering his age I never though Lora would have been interested in him at all. Not to mention that until today I thought Lora had always been faithful to me. Anyway has she played with my balls my cock was getting very stiff, which was demonstrating my mixed feeling on the subject and as my hand were retrained it was all the more difficult.

Lora went on to tell me how Jim continued to touch her thigh, while the waiter staff and other guess at the hotel passed by. She told that because others might be able to see what Jim was doing made it all the more exciting, and her thong was soaked. Jim ran his hand up under her dress and as she parted her legs a little as he stroked her pussy through the material. Normally she would have stopped him but she said this felt so wonderful and horny. With his other hand he stroked her neck and her lower back making her feel quite hot. Then Jim whispered in her hear that he wanted her, and he want her now in the men’s toilet.

They both got up from their seats and with Jim’s arm around her waist they headed across the floor to the toilets. Once through the door Jim push her into a cubicle shutting the door, then against the cubicle door he began running his hand over her body as their mouth eagerly explored each other. Lora was feeling an animal instinct to have wild frantic sex with this man, his roughness only served to increase her lustful behaviour. As Lora is much taller than Jim, he soon pushed her down on the toilet seat and told her to take his cock out.

Without hesitation she groped for his cock from his trousers and greedily began sucking for all she was worth. She told me that it turns Jim on to have tall, strong women on their knees sucking his cock, it makes him feel more powerful. He thrust his cock deep into her mouth, using her like she was a common slut from the street. While she sucked him hard he slipped her dress of her shoulders exposing her firm tits. Lora enjoyed giving herself like this, allowing Jim to pull her hair back to slam her mouth back and forth on this enormous cock. After a few quick gropes of her nipples she felt his balls begin to stir and he pumped his cum into mouth; then he pulled her head back by the hair letting his cock fall from her mouth splashing the rest unto her breasts

As Lora was tell me this part she started to stroke the length of my raging cock, and she loved the torment I was experiencing; I was torn between lust and loathing. Here Lora was confessing her first infidelity and I was ready to explode in her hand. The thought of that little man with his cock in her mouth, using her like that, and enjoying the fact I didn’t know was frustrating to say the least. My cock was rock hard and I could tell that during her admission she was becoming very aroused herself.

“Dan, do you want be to continue or have you had enough?”

“Lora don’t stop.”

“Are you enjoying me stroking your cock?”

“Yes Lora, I want you to make me cum.”

“Not until I want you to!”

And with that she stopped playing with my cock and instead leaned against the iron bars at the bottom of the bed. Then when she was comfortable she spread her long sexy tanned legs and continued to rub her pussy through the leather g-string. As I was restrained and unable to satisfy myself, watching her playing with her self was unbearable and horny as hell. She continued to torment me like this for some time without saying a word. At one point I though my cock was going to exploded if I did not get some release.

When Lora had got herself into quite a horny frenzy, she decided to tell me more of what happened that evening. She went on to describe how she was so aroused to have been used by Jim like a cheap slut, covered in his cum and half-naked. The cubicle smelt of sex and she was now as horny as hell. She looked at Jim standing against the cubicle door trying to catch his breath, with the look of sheer lust across his face. With his beer belly, balding head and dress sense it was hard to believe she had just had sex with a little man like him, but for the Lora his disgusting appearance made it all the more erotic. She quickly pulled herself to gather and walked out of the cubicle to sink to clean her self up.

In the mirror she could see Jim watching her, and she knew he would soon be up for more. He walked up behind her and kissed the back of her neck and groped her breasts. Then he pulled up her dress and the back and began to feel her tight ass. Just then the main door opened to the toilets and man entered walking passed them staring in disbelief as Jim was spreading her legs and fingering her pussy. Neither of them hesitated or stopped to look up, instead they were becoming more passionate by the minute. Lora was moaning and stirring at Jim’s touch, begging him to slap her pussy lips hard, to which he had no problem complying with. As she was moaning out loudly with Jim fingers in her love hole, he would pause a while to slap her cunt a few times then replace his fingers again.

While Lora was climbing the walls in her erotic frenzy, Jim whispered in her hear that he would like to give their clients a night to remember. And before the stranger at the urinal could finish Jim grabbed her arm leading her out of the toilets. While Jim pulled her along Lora quickly fixed herself to not to create too much attention, even though she was dazed and frustrated. They made there way to one of the rooms in the hotel that the clients where staying in. Neither of them knew which room was Sonia or Jack was in but at this moment it didn’t matter, only their lustful intend was in control. They approached the first room that had been reserved for their clients and knocked the door. It was Sonia who opened the door while in the process of getting dressed. Standing in the doorway in only her bra and pants, she didn’t at all look surprised to see them and give Lora a seductive smile as she stepped aside to let them into the room.

Jim walked directly over to the phone at the side of the bed and rang Jack in his room, and asked him to join them in Sonia ‘s room. While he was explaining to Jack what he had in minded for the evening, he turned round to see Sonia and Lora’s bodies tangled together as they began to kiss and fondle each other. Of course while the two girls were exploring each other’s bodies, Jim relayed the commentary to Jack on the other line. He described how Sonia was now sucking one of Lora’s tits while running her fingers up her thighs. The commentary continued to tell how horny it was watching Sonia licking his sticky cum from Lora’s breasts.

Jack could not wait to put the phone down and rushed around to the room with all the action. When Jim finally opened the door he was greeted to watching Lora now naked with Sonia down between her spread legs lapping her sweet cunt lips while sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy hole. Sonia was also fully naked, her large tits swaying, as she was on all fours with her ass standing high in the air. Jack commented on how ready her pussy was for a fucking and proceeded to move behind her. He quickly stripped and placed his big fat cock at the entrance of Sonia s pussy. While he fucked her with rapid strokes, she was moaning into Lora’s waiting pussy. Jim was watching Lora wriggling about the bed in pure abandonment with his depraved stare he began to take his clothes of to reveal his stiffy. Jack was grunting with each stroke of his cock into Sonia s very moist pussy. Lora saw Jim coming over beside her on the bed and grabbed out for his cock. He thrust his cock between her open lips and deep into her greedy mouth.

Lora continued to tell of how Jim once again began to cum in he mouth, only this time he kept it in her mouth pump his load into her throat. Watching him this tubby little man grunting as he filled her mouth was too much for Sonia and Jack and soon both of them began to spasm as they were overcome by their orgasm. When they all spent except Lora, she begged for someone to finish her off, which Sonia promptly returned to lap her pussy sending over the edge and fulfilling her fantasy to make love with a beautiful sexy woman.

She told how the evening continued into late hours as both Jim and Jack took her at the same time. As both men took turns to fuck her in the mouth and pussy while she was on all fours on the bed. Not to forget that when the men had spent their loads and needed to recover, Sonia liked to suck their cum from her pussy and share it with their tongue’s.

With Lora laying on our bed now in quite a horny state from admitting her first sexual encounter with two strangers and her boss Jim. I was thinking I would pass out if I did not release my load in my sack, the longing to fuck Lora was driving me insane. She continued to tease me by pulling her nipples and moving the g-string aside to rub her very wet and swollen pussy.

In her sexy slutty voice she asked me “Dan, do like thinking of me being naughty?”

“Yes, honey I what you so badly!”

“Are you horny for me baby?”

“Please Lora make me cum.”

“Tell me what makes you want to cum?”

“Lora, oh please Lora suck my cock, like way you sucked Jim cock, you slut.”

“You liked to think of me sucking his cock, didn’t you?”

“YES Lora, you’re a slut and it’s turning me on!”

“Did you enjoy visualising me with Jack and Sonia?”

“You made my so fuckin hard for you”

Lora said that after that night she knew that she had a thirst for erotic adventures, and married or not she would continue to explore this world. She got up of the bed and began to play some music, she danced around the bed swinging her hips and occasionally grinding her crotch against the iron bars at the foot of the bed. As she was dancing we both did not utter a word, even though my mind was full off question needing to be answered. Lora was rubbing her nipples and touching her crotch, while pouting her lips towards me. Oh how I wished I could touch her beautiful breasts myself, or at least my own cock. She knew exactly what I was feeling and she loved every moment of it. I was wondering when she had bought this outfit, who she first used it with, how many lovers had saw it and just what else was in store tonight.

As if my thoughts had been heard the doorbell rang down stairs, I looked at Lora she was not shocked at all that someone was calling this late. Instead she smile with that lustful look on her face and walked out of the room swaying her hips, showing me her tight little ass with the g-string between the cheeks. When she had left the room and I could hear her walking slowly down the stairs I began to panic a little. What was my Lora doing, she had shackled me to the bed and now she was about to open the door to anyone in the world dressed in her leather domination outfit. Finally I had lost control of this situation and it was a very strange feeling being on the receiving end.

In Blue
In Blue
10 Followers