Unchained Fantasy

Story Info
A winter storm brings a surprise to our door.
6k words
4.62
35k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story could probably fit into more than one category. I ended up choosing E&V. Hope I didn't mislead anyone.

As always, constructive comments, suggestions, and criticisms are appreciated.

***

Sleet and freezing rain had been lashing at our windows and skylights since early evening and the storm showed no signs of abating. Brooke and I were snuggled up under a blanket near the fire enjoying a martini or two with no plans to do otherwise until bedtime. The last thing we expected was the doorbell.

Our house sits in the middle of several acres that are bordered on three sides by state forest. Even in winter, the house is not visible from the road. The driveway is more than a quarter of a mile long and is gated for security. Whoever was on our doorstep did not come in by car.

Because of our isolation, we are heavily armed. Firearms are accessible from several places in the house. At the second doorbell ring, I slipped a handgun into my waistband at the small of my back and went to answer the door.

The small woman standing on the porch was a miserable sight. The scarf over her head was encrusted with ice. She was clutching her purse to her chest, one broken strap dangling, and she was grossly underdressed for the weather. Her light jacket, jeans, and shoes were soaked through. She was shivering uncontrollably and her teeth were chattering so hard I could barely understand her when she said "Please. I need help."

"Come inside right now," I ordered.

"Brooke," I shouted, "I need your help out here. And bring the blanket."

Seconds later, Brooke arrived. "Oh, you poor thing," she exclaimed as she wrapped the woman in the blanket and led her down the hallway to our guest suite. "Let's get you into some dry clothes."

Several minutes later, Brooke returned. "She says her name is Karyn. She is scared to death about something. I convinced her to get into a hot shower and I laid out some of my clothing for her. She's pretty small so she'll have to roll up the cuffs and sleeves a bit, but at least she'll be warm and dry. I asked her to join us when she's ready. I have her clothes in the washer now."

I added some logs to the fire while we waited. "Where do you think she came from? Did she say anything at all? Obviously she has traveled a long way on foot in really rotten weather."

"She could barely talk," Brooke replied. "She's pretty much out of it. If she doesn't join us soon, I'll look in on her. If she hasn't warmed up, I think we should take her to the hospital."

Ten minutes later, Karyn walked into the room. The change in her appearance was dramatic. Most startling was the long blond hair that had not been visible under her frozen scarf. She was wearing a set of Brooke's sweats, some slippers and a bathrobe. Brooke is five seven and this woman probably topped out at five two or so. As expected, sleeves and cuffs were turned up. Brooke stood and guided her to an overstuffed chair near the fire where she pulled her legs up into the chair and tucked her feet under the hem of the robe.

I can't thank you enough," Karyn said. "I am so sorry to trouble you but I need help."

"Tell us what's wrong and how we can help you," prompted Brooke.

"My name is Karyn Martin. I escaped from my husband a couple of hours ago. His name is Ron. We have been married for eight years and I have been scared spitless of him for the past six. He came home from work today and was worse than usual. I don't know if he got fired, or if he got into some kind of trouble, or whatever. He was nearly out of control. He told me to pack a bag because we were leaving and never coming back. I didn't want to do it but I was afraid he'd hit me if I didn't obey him. He's done it before. We threw our things in the car and took off. The longer we drove, the more enraged he became. When I asked him what was wrong, he just screamed at me to shut up. Finally he said he was going to ram the car into a tree or a bridge abutment and kill us both. I was petrified. I think the only thing that saved me was the deer."

"How did a deer manage to save you?" I asked.

"A deer jumped out onto the road in front of the car and Ron had to jam on the brakes. When the car slowed enough, I threw myself out the door and ran into the woods. It was dark and I found a good place to hide some distance into the woods. Ron searched for twenty minutes or so, screaming at me the whole time, and then he gave up. I was so relieved when he drove off but I had no idea where I was. I didn't want to go back out to the road in case he came back so I just started walking deeper into the woods. I must have walked for at least an hour before I saw a light which turned out to be your house."

"Apparently you didn't come up the drive, so you had to have come in from State Route Four which is at least two miles away," I said. "You could have died out there in this weather."

"I didn't have a choice anymore," Karyn said. "I had to get away from him. I stayed with him years longer than I should have. I kept hoping he'd change."

"Karyn, they never do," offered Brooke. "People don't change much over time."

"I know that now. If I'd figured that out years ago, I wouldn't be troubling you now. Thank you so much for taking me in. If you'd be so kind as to drive me to a bus station when my clothes are dry, I'll be out of your hair."

"It's really pretty late," said Brooke. "Why don't you spend the night and you can think things through in the morning. You obviously have a lot of decisions to make and a plan to put together. We have plenty of room and you won't be a bother to us at all.

Karyn paused for a few seconds and then nodded her head. "I'd like that very much. I am really tired. If I can get some sleep, I'll be able to function better tomorrow. This is so kind of you both."

"The guest suite is all yours," said Brooke. "Everything you might need is in the bathroom. We know you're exhausted, so if you would like to turn in now, we won't be offended. When your clothes are dry, I'll put them outside your door. Sleep as late as you like and we'll have breakfast when you wake up."

"I think I do need to lie down now. Thank you so much. Goodnight to you both."

"We'll see you in the morning Karyn," said Brooke. "Sleep well. You're safe here."

Brooke and I watched her move down the hall, a little unsteady on her feet. From the back, with cuffs and sleeves rolled up, she looked like a kid.

***

Brooke and I were having coffee when Karyn came into the kitchen the next morning. Once again I was startled at her appearance. She looked like anything but a kid this time around. The facial puffiness of the night before was gone and her hair was carefully brushed and pulled back into a casual ponytail. She was a very pretty woman. Her clothing, washed, dried, and pressed, accentuated her slim, athletic figure. If she weighed more than a hundred pounds, I'd have been surprised. I had to wonder how her husband could have been so abusive to her.

Brooke raised her cup. "Coffee?"

"I'd love some," said Karyn. "I feel so much better this morning. I got the best night's sleep I've had in a long time and I can't remember the last time I felt this safe. Thank you both again." She joined us at the table and we chatted for a while.

"Well, ladies, I have to go into the office today. Karyn, please stay as long as it takes for you to figure out what you want to do next. You are well hidden, so if your husband is still looking for you he won't find you here."

Brooke walked me to the door. "I'll help her however I can today. I'll call you if anything comes up. I don't feel right dumping her at the bus station so we'll try to come up with a better alternative." We kissed goodbye and I walked out into weather that was much better than last night's storm.

My phone rang a couple of hours later. "It's me," said Brooke. "She's a mess right now. The only thing she can think about in terms of a plan is to put as many miles between her and her husband as possible. I suggested we call the police but she refused. She says all she'll get from that is a restraining order and a piece of paper doesn't offer much protection. I agree with her. We took an inventory of her resources and that got her attention. She has a driver's license, about thirty dollars in cash, and the clothes she's wearing. She has a credit card but she can't use it. It is a joint account with her husband and she knows how easy it is to track card usage. She doesn't have a cell phone. Apparently she has no family to help. I convinced her to stay a couple more days while we sort through this mess. I was able to pry her clothing sizes out of her so I'm in town now picking up a few things. I didn't want her to come with me and she's too frightened to leave the property anyway. It's a small town and she's too conspicuous. When she does leave, she has to be on the move quickly. And it's not going be on a bus either. Just the idea of loading her onto a bus creeps me out. We'll have to help her financially. Do you have a problem with any of this?"

"Of course not," I replied. "Do what you need to do. We certainly can afford to help her out. While you're in town, get her a throwaway phone with a lot of minutes on it. She may not have anyone to call right now, but knowing she has the ability to communicate might make her feel better. We can work out an escape plan a little later. Basically, she needs to figure out where she wants to go. Then we can get her an airline ticket and give her some cash to hold her until she gets settled."

"Thank you. I knew you'd agree but I wanted to check with you anyway. I love you. See you at home."

"Love you too. Bye."

***

A couple of days expanded into three or four. Brooke and Karyn worked on the plan each day while I was at work. At night they would brief me on their efforts and solicit my thoughts. Karyn was a delight to have around. She was intelligent, funny, and vivacious. It was apparent to me that both women got along well with each other. We would both be sorry to see her go but knew it was necessary. Karyn needed to get away from her husband and get on with her life.

The escape plan was as simple as I thought it would be. The hard part was figuring out where she wanted to go. We live near Portland so the east coast held a lot of appeal for Karyn. Three thousand miles was a comforting distance to her. She ended up choosing North Carolina after discovering she had an acquaintance or two in the Raleigh-Durham area when Brooke showed her how to use Facebook. The rest was easy. She had clothing and a carry-on bag to carry her meager possessions, thanks to Brooke. When the time came, we'd buy her an airline ticket, give her some cash and drive her to the airport. When her plane left the ground, we knew she would be okay.

***

One night after Karyn had been with as for about a week, I returned home from work to find both women waiting for me but behaving a little differently than on previous nights. They were seated side by side on the family room sofa. I already knew that everything was in place and we were going to implement Karyn's escape plan the following morning. What I didn't know was the reason for their change in demeanor. It turned out to be a colossal surprise.

"Aaron, we'd like to talk to you for a few minutes before dinner," announced Brooke.

"Sure," I replied, settling into the arm chair. "What's up?"

Brooke and Karyn exchanged glances and then Brooke pulled the rug out from under my feet.

"For the past few days, Karyn and I have been having sex together while you were at work."

I was stunned, to say the least. It took a few moments for me to collect my thoughts. "Well, I have to tell you that I'm surprised. Very surprised. But I don't feel threatened in any way. Men see that sort of thing between women differently. Brooke, I've known you for a lot of years so I know you're not gay"

"Me neither," Karyn announced.

"I also know that Brooke has mentioned her curiosity about sex with another woman from time to time. This sounds like an opportunity presented itself and you both seized it. I hope it was everything you expected it to be."

"It was that and more. I'll tell you all about it sometime." Brooke said. "It started out as just girl-talk and the conversation drifted to sexual fantasies. Karyn admitted that she'd always wondered what it would be like to make love with another woman. I confessed to the same curiosity. The time was right so we went upstairs to bed. The outcome surprised us both, so we had sex a few more times over the next couple of days."

Karyn spoke up. "After that, it seemed like it had run its course so we stopped. But then Brooke told me she'd had an intriguing fantasy for years. She wanted to watch you have sex with another woman. Without any hesitation, I volunteered to be that woman. It's something I want to do before I leave tomorrow. I want to do it for her, for you, and for me."

Now I was really floored. It had never occurred to me that Brooke had any intention of bringing her fantasy to reality. "I don't know what to say," I croaked.

"Don't say anything right now," said Brooke. "We've had a couple of days to talk about this but we've caught you by surprise. Obviously it can't happen without your cooperation. If you refuse, we'll both be disappointed but it's not the end of the world. Why don't you think about it while Karyn and I go prepare dinner? You can give us your answer later."

And think about it I did. I tried to come up with a good reason to decline without sounding like a prude. Assuming they were both serious, it seemed like nothing more than a rare opportunity to have everyone get what they wanted. I knew what Brooke wanted. I wasn't exactly sure what was motivating Karyn, but I had to admit that the mental pictures racing through my head were extremely arousing -- which surprised me. I had never wanted any woman other than Brooke. There was no need to stray. She met all of my needs. And yet here I sat anticipating what might happen later in the evening.

Dinner seemed surreal. The two women chatted away, including me in the conversation at reasonable intervals. Neither one seemed the slightest bit ill at ease. I couldn't say the same for me. I knew they would press me for an answer soon. And sure enough......

"Well Aaron," began Brooke. "What have you decided?"

I took a deep breath or two. "I think this is a situation that will never occur again. Both of you seem to have thought this through so I have to assume it's something you really want to happen. Given all that, I would be honored to participate."

Both women smiled excitedly. I half expected them to give each other a high five. Brooke said, "Go take a shower while we clean up here. Wear one of the spare robes. Use the downstairs bathroom and stay here until I come get you. It'll take a while for us to get ready, so you'll have to amuse yourself."

Yeah right, amuse myself. I wasn't going to do anything but think about what was now rolling forward with startling speed.

***

It seemed like a week, but it was probably only an hour or so when Brooke appeared. I stood as she entered the room. She was wearing an emerald green wrap-around dress I had not seen before. I was certainly familiar with the concept. She had several dresses of similar design and all had figured prominently in our sex life. Their most endearing quality was the easy access to her body that they permitted. Her legs and feet were bare and I could tell she was braless. The sight of her caused me to think a three-way might be in the offing, which was certainly okay with me.

"You look beautiful," I told her. "But you might freeze to death wearing that dress at this time of year."

"Thank you sir," said Brooke as she laced her fingers behind my neck, "We are ready for you now. As for the dress, you'll see why it won't be a problem. But before we go upstairs, I want to thank you for doing this. It is something I've always wanted. Karyn wants it too. She is thrilled to be the woman I chose. I want you to fuck her in all the ways you've fucked me over the years. I want you to do everything to her and I want you to do it the same way you do it to me. As I found out, she is very responsive so I think you will be pleased and excited at her reactions to you. She likes you and is genuinely looking forward to the night ahead. There is no threat in this to us. When she leaves tomorrow, we'll probably never see her again. If we do, there won't be a repeat performance. So, when we enter the bedroom, I want you to ignore me completely and give all your attention to Karyn."

Then, taking my hand, she led me toward the stairs, my heart pounding all the way.

***

Our bedroom has two prominent features, a California king bed and a fireplace with an attractive seating arrangement. The two women had taken pains to prepare the room. A fire was blazing and they had turned up the heat to make the room much warmer than normal, which explained why Brooke's summer dress was now more than adequate. One of the chairs now faced the bed rather than the fireplace. The bed had been stripped of all linens except for a fitted sheet and two pillows. I understood the reason for this; the bed would be a performance stage and needed to provide an unobstructed view. Illumination was a subtle combination of recessed lighting and strategically placed candles that provided sufficient light for Brooke's purposes and a soft, intimate environment for Karyn and me.

We entered the room and, without a word, Brooke crossed to the chair. Karyn was perched on the edge of the bed. She was beautiful. Gone was the customary ponytail. A mass of soft shiny blonde hair cascaded below her shoulders. She was wearing a diaphanous little ensemble that left little to the imagination. The top dropped to a point just below her breasts and was secured by a ribbon tied into a bow at her throat. Her panties were almost non-existent. Clearly, Brooke had done a little shopping at Victoria's Secret.

Karyn stood and walked toward me as soon as Brooke was seated. I was sure the two of them had carefully orchestrated the beginning of the performance. Brooke would have told Karyn that I would be a little hesitant about how to begin. And she was right. Standing on tiptoes, Karyn put her arms around my neck and kissed me lightly. This was the crucial point. Any hesitation on my part now would put a strain on everything that followed. I decided to honor my wife's request without reservations, pulled Karyn tightly to me, and deepened the kiss. Instantaneously, my body began to respond as she pressed herself against me. Breaking off the kiss, Karyn took my hand and led me to the bed where she reached up to undo the tie that held her top together. Intercepting her hand, I said, "I'll do that a little later. Lie down on the bed."

Karyn did as I directed. When she was arranged beautifully in the center of the bed, I removed my robe and tossed it aside to reveal a growing erection. I glanced briefly at Brooke and received a small smile and a nod in return. Given final permission to proceed, I joined Karyn on the bed, gathered her into my arms, and kissed her. She moaned softly with pleasure as she molded her body to mine. As the kiss deepened, I began to stroke her shoulders and arms. Taking my time, I shifted my attention to her waist and stomach, deliberately avoiding her breasts. She was touching me gently in return. After several minutes, Karyn began to writhe gently against me. Taking this as a sign that she was ready for more, I slid my hand up under her top and gently caressed her breast. She sighed in contentment. I brushed my thumb across her nipple which immediately grew erect. I began to kiss her neck and shoulder as I concentrated on the wonderful firmness beneath my hand. Finally, I reached up and pulled the tie to open her top and reveal both of her beautiful breasts. Rolling her over onto her back, I spent several more minutes caressing her with my hands and teasing her nipples with my lips and tongue. She responded with soft moans and murmurs. I stole a glance at Brooke just to see how she was reacting; and got caught doing it. She had not moved since taking her seat. She looked relaxed and beautiful sitting there with her legs elegantly crossed and her wrists draped over the armrests. She gave a slight smile and slowly shook her head from side to side. I got the message. 'I want you to ignore me completely and give all your attention to Karyn.'

12