Uncharted Territory

Story Info
They meet up to have sex.
960 words
4.03
18k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

I watched the second hand on the clock make its way around and around. I looked at how much work I had left and started getting butterflies in my stomach.

Could I hurry and get everything finished with enough time to make that drive I'd wanted to make for weeks? As 2 o'clock came and went it didn't look as if I would be able to make the rendezvous at the time I wanted. I finally finished it all and walked out with a smile on my face, ready to drive to meet him.

I am both excited and terrified. With a brief moment of indecision, I change direction and drive a different route. My mind races with all sorts of possibilities.

"We can go hiking," he told me. I love hiking and knowing what would happen during the hike made my pussy moist and ready. With about 10 minutes left before I arrived, I sent a brief text letting him know I'd be there soon.

He pulls into the parking lot. I smile. He parks and climbs into the van with me.

"Where to?" I ask. He begins guiding me through many turns. While driving we make small talk. I mostly listen because I'm too nervous to really speak.

We arrive and I grab a couple bottles of water and we head into woods. Seeing the sunlight filter through the trees and just enjoying the peace and quiet helped me to relax as we climbed over downed trees and followed the path until we reached the sandy shore of the river.

"You know I'm going to have to go pee," I told him hoping to break the tension I felt.

I left him to scope out the beach while I walked through a few trees and found me a spot. When I came back to him he had his shirt and hat off and stood waiting for me. I was ready to just fuck him but felt as unsure as a virgin.

We stepped toward each other and began kissing—lightly at first and then more urgent.

"I forgot how tall you are," I said to him. He squatted down to be closer to me.

I laughed. "I didn't mean it was bad," I said as I went to kiss him again. We stopped kissing and sat down on the sand. I took my shirt off sat, waiting to see what would happen next. He took his undershirt off, putting it with his other things. We both took our shoes off and set them aside.

He stood and made quick work of his belt and pants. He sat back down in the sand in his white boxers and we began kissing again. His lips touching mine felt so good. I don't know which of us reached first but his hand found my breast and mine found his waiting cock. We kissed and fondled and then I got the nervous giggles.

"I really don't know what to do next," I told him. He didn't say a word, instead reaching for the clasp on my red bra. After I tossed it into the pile I lay down and unzipped my jeans and put them with the rest of my clothes.

With my bare ass now pressed into the sand, we both sat naked staring out at the water. Again with the giggles, I just laughed and smiled. At some point we turned toward each other and our lips met. My hand grabbed his cock and stroked him. He felt so firm and good in my hand. His fingers teased my nipples, making me want him more.

With him on his knees and me facing him, I put my lips around his dick and lightly sucked on him. I took his dick into my mouth slowly before I sucked him hard and fast. My hand found its way to his balls and rubbed him.

As I did, I shuddered a bit, cumming at the same time. "I bet you don't know many women who can cum while giving a blow job, now do you?" I asked.

"I know one," he said smiling at me. I tried to dust what sand off me I could as he slipped on a condom.

We both stood and I leaned forward, giving him a full view of my ass and pussy. He stepped toward me and rubbed his dick along my wet and waiting pussy, making me cum again. It felt so good. I was ready for him to stick it in.

He rubbed me over and over making me cum. When he finally entered me I thought I would explode. I began to moan and move in time with him. He fucked me hard and fast and the slow and easy. I grabbed hands full of sand squishing it and squeezing it. His hard cock felt so good inside me. I could feel him tense up as he came. We stayed joined for a little while before I rose up. I faced him and we kissed, our naked bodies rubbing against each other.

"God I want you again," I said. I wanted him to fuck me over and over and over but knew we had to get back. We dusted ourselves off, put our clothes back on and headed back through the trail.

After he opened the door for me, I climbed into the van. During the drive back to his car all I could think of was having his lips on mine, his hands all over my body. We arrived at his car, both of us getting out of the van.

With a brief kiss and goodbye, he was gone.

"Until next time," I thought to myself driving away with a smile on my face.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers