Uncharted Waters

Story Info
A young man comes into his own...
1.2k words
3.66
22.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Monday morning reared its awful ugly head, I slowly began to feel the consequences of downing hard liquor throughout the whole onslaught of football games on Sunday. As reliable as death and taxes, the commuter gridlock took its stronghold of I-75 as I sat sweating and nauseous. The fun continued at my office, where I was greeted by stacks of applications and a full voice mailbox. "Fuck this." I muttered to myself.

As I plodded through a seemingly endless mountain of paperwork, I received a call from a supervisor of a different department. His name is Greg, an athletic divorced man in his mid-forties with a penchant for dirty jokes and a fun-loving attitude. Greg wanted to meet to discuss the particulars of an upcoming project, which in reality, consisted of about 5 minutes of relevant information and a half hour of shooting the breeze. During our talk, I discovered that Greg only lived a few blocks over from me. We agreed to meet up to watch Monday Night Football at the local watering hole, a dark dingy sports bar that deep fries everything on the menu. I would have rather stayed home, but Greg seemed lonely since his divorce and I thought I could network for a better job down the line.

I was sitting at a high top nursing a beer when Greg appeared out of nowhere with two shots of whiskey. "C'mon man, kickoff!" he exclaimed. I reluctantly choked back the shot and immediately felt better. Warmth coursed through my body and my pounding head was put to ease. Greg and I were sneaking peeks at the bartenders thick tits and ass every chance we got as another round of drinks took their effect. I hadn't jacked off in days and could feel myself swelling up, so I took a time out as an opportune time to adjust myself and take a leak. Apparently, so did Greg. "I can't piss straight with a boner." he stated while chuckling. I laughed awkwardly and we returned to our seats for another round and the check. Since it was only halftime, Greg invited me back to his condo to finish off the game. I didn't want to be rude and a few more beers and football sounded fun so I obliged.

Greg's place was a certified man cave. Leather furniture and dimmed accent lights created a comfortable ambiance. Greg tossed me a beer and put the game on a huge flat screen. "Look at these chicks." he said while gesturing to the cheerleaders and tugging at his crotch. "What I wouldn't give to be in my 20s again. You pull any tail like that?"

"Shit, I wish." I muttered quietly while managing the growing bulge in my pants. I glanced over at Greg and noticed that he was definitely stroking his cock over his pants. He was silent (for once) making the awkward level skyrocket. My heart raced, I messed around with a guy in high school but it hadn't been a fantasy or thought in my mind until that moment. I was secretly begging to see Greg's dick. I didn't know what to say, so I just followed suit stroking myself in rhythm until Greg would notice. "You get any of these channels, bro?" he asked flipping to a porn channel where a topless brunette was slurping on a hard cock. I shook my head as my dick about broke my pants. A second cock entered the TV screen, sliding its way into the busty brunette's mouth. She grabbed both cocks by their respective shafts and gently rubbed the tips together as her saliva gooped over them. "Oh hell yeah!" Greg yelled. "So fucking hot. I might have to go to the bathroom and jack off!"

"Me too!" I snapped back immediately.

"You ever jacked off with one of your buds?" Greg flat out asked. There it was. The bomb. The elephant in the room. It had been almost ten years since high school, but I admitted my one drunken, hormone driven, homo-exploratory experience. "We don't have to do any gay stuff..." Greg mentioned just as he stood up to free a thick 8" cannon from his waist band. A shot of precum bled through my pants and rolled down my inner-thigh. "Uh sure." I responded tepidly as I stood up and completely disrobed, taking my thick shaved cock in my hand and pulled at it, focusing on the brunette chick getting spit-roasted like a slutty game bird.

Five minutes into our masculine stroke fest, I heard Greg start moaning. We were juxtaposed so he was slightly behind me, I looked back to find his eyes locked on me. He took a step back and leaned back on a recliner, his cock shooting straight upward. My bottom lip quivered and mouth watered. I kneeled down and licked the underside of his shaft. "Oh fuck meeee.." he moaned. I took the head into my mouth and stretched my throat until my nose touched his stomach. I took his cock in my hand and twisted while my spit covered his meaty dick. Greg's hips started bucking upward. I let my hands slide over his muscular thighs while he pumped my young eager mouth. My hands rubbed up his stomach over his sculpted chest. I straddled him and pressed my young warm body into his rugged strong skin. I felt his precum glide over my shaft and balls while I deeply kissed him. "Do it."

Greg grabbed my hard penis and led me into his bedroom. I layed down on the King sized bed and he grabbed a condom and a small bottle from his dresser. Drunk and throbbing hard, I was ready for anything. For the first time, a man lubed his fingers and massaged them into my ass. His cock followed. "Deep breaths...slow." he instructed. Oh fuck does this feel different, warm, scary, good. Yessss. My cock shot out a white creamy liquid on my stomach, different from what usually shoots out. I remained rock hard as I became more use to the sensation. I undulated my hips and moaned in ecstasy. Greg was almost hyperventilating when he abruptly pulled out of me, rolled off his condom, and positioned himself with his pulsung cock inches from my face. "I'm so close." he warned. I was too, feverishly stroking my cock while sticking out my tongue for Greg to slap his tip on.

"Cum for me, shoot it all over my face. I want it." I begged. Greg let out a grunt and a warm rope of semen landed on my mouth and nose. It was like slow motion, coaxing out every burst of cum into my mouth or on my face. Greg was deep in my mouth when I sucked one of his cum pumps down my throat and I immediately began cumming myself. I actually shrieked, propelling a massive load over my own stomach and splashing into my face. My body convulsed as my orgasm took my body into uncharted waters of pleasure. Shot after shot of warm, thick cum covered me.

When I finally regained my composure, I got up from the bed to clean myself off. I stared at myself in fhe mirror, cum dripping off of my face. I ran a finger over my cheek and guided a stucky load of cum into my mouth.

"What the fuck did I just do?"