Uncle & Sunita: Unleashed by Deepa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I," was the next word she uttered to follow the word 'tonight', and then she pulled up his kurta and bent her head to kiss his stomach. Her breasts rested on his thick cock pressing it against his body. The clip of her bra dug into the flesh of his cock and he winced but did not want to lose contact with those lovely delectable mounds of flesh. He reached below and grappled hopelessly with all the obstacles the blouse, its hooks and bra represented.

"Beti!" moaned Shom, as the woman he had known as his daughter's friend completed his subjugation. O God – how he wanted her! He wished she would move faster, wouldn't stop and would quickly provide respite to his throbbing and jerking cock. Deepa gently parted the curtains a bit more to see more clearly what the new intensity in sound was about. Sunita was prone over her father's supine body.

"Will spend," Sunita continued, her tongue forming a wet trail of saliva from the stomach downward as with one hand she jerked free the dhoti at his waist.

"All of this night," she whispered as her throat dried when she encountered the forest of pubic hair. His cock was at her neck now, just a level below her lips, even though it was cloaked in his dhoti.

"With you!" she completed, her mouth closing over the dhoti-encased cock. The dhoti was wet with his fluids from the stroking he had been engaged in just before she arrived. She tasted him and in an effort to reduce the impact of the cloth released saliva over the cock to drench the cloth so it became less of a hindrance.

Shom's hands dug into the mattress and he quickly brought up his foot as he realized Sunita's saree was now completely pulled up as she had traveled down his body. His foot searched for her cunt and Shom gasped as he realized that she was wearing no panties. Sunita lewdly opened herself wider in an effort to allow him access.

"Mmmmm!" she went, cock firmly in mouth. The sound was meant to tell him that he was on the right track. The cauldron in her pussy was bubbling and aching, feverish for his touch. He knew this and his big toe found the furrow of her pussy between her legs. His rough toe ran along the trail, probing, pushing and pressing.

Deepa watched in amazement as her friend, whose sex life was predictable and mundane by all accounts, unreservedly delivered oral sex to her Baba. Her face burned as she realised Sunita was doing something which she had never done to her husband. Or so she said.

He had to place his leg at angle, bent at the knee to reach into her snatch. This spreading of his leg exposed his inner thigh and Sunita was prompt in caressing and touching the exposed flesh to excite his more. She pulled at the fold of the dhoti on that side and half of the garment came undone. She flung it back, as if to symbolize the opening out of him, the laying bare of his sexuality to her predatory being.

Her long fingernails scratched delightfully at the inside thigh and she drew a line to his scrotum. "Gaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" went Shom, and he shuddered as his hips thrust upward pushing his cock into her mouth in an involuntary fucking action. The cloth covering the cock was now a hindrance. And so was the restraint on her breasts. Sunita reached for the other half of the dhoti and undid the dhoti in its entirety, laying it back under him, like a sheet under him for them to fuck on. For the first time, Deepa saw her father's cock, so directly, so clearly and she found herself wondering about Sunita's ability to take that monster in.

The cock reared up, like a tree rising from undergrowth, the thick log of flesh rose from the springy and curled pubic hair that surrounded it. Sunita's lips hung open with lust. She put out her tongue and one hand gently stroked the cock as she laved it with her tongue and stroked it with fingers simultaneously. Pubic hair on Karan irritated her but here she was more than willing to paste it down to his groin with saliva so she could focus on the flesh. And, she noted, when she had him in her mouth, her lips barely reached the base because of the size of the cock; and so with Uncle Shom the hair didn't bother her really and that was quite unlike how it was with Karan.

Sunita rested herself on her elbows as she hastily unbuttoned her blouse. Happily, the bra had its clip in the front and therefore opened out easily as well. The breasts fell forward dangling around the cock in between. Sunita swayed herself gently, slapping his cock with one breast and then the other. She watched in fascination as his precum smeared itself on her. She maneuvered each nipple on the eye of his cock, allowing the flesh to drop and prod – or was it the cock prodding the mass?

Shom groaned loudly at the warmth of the flesh against his cock. She held herself together so that he could fuck her. Her breasts were nowhere near the size they needed to be to provide a complete sheath of wet, slippery flesh. The advantage of that was the head of his cock reared up dramatically in her face every time he fucked. She kissed the cock, with a loud smacking sound, taking in just the head and letting it out with a loud slurp. Once, twice, thrice. Shom was lost in the maddening lust. Her lips on his cockhead were driving him wild and he gave himself to the fucking of her tits.

As he pulled back, the cockhead was between the mass of both breasts, and with a skilful manipulation of her hands, Sunita made sure she gripped the cock hard in the flesh of her breasts. She rotated her breasts, causing a circular whirling motion around the cock. Her breasts were now well and truly coated with his slithery outpouring and when he fucked forward it greased the skin, allowing Shom to fuck this young slut of a woman's tits with some vigor without hurting himself. Even so, the distance his cock traveled pulled the skin back a good bit causing the head to swell. And back into the wet, bubbly warmth of her mouth. And thence back to the valley of the rotating wet grind of two orbs of flesh around his cock.

Sunita was captivated by the sight of his wondrous cock and the sounds of his incessant pleasure. What a joy, she noted, to be able to love a man and have him want her more and more, than her own Karan, who would have by this time cum; if not on her face, then between her breasts. Here, she had no fear of being denied her own pleasure, her own fulfillment; no fear of missing out on the completeness and satiety of having this very cock embedded in her, just because she was doing him in other ways.

This was a maneuver which Deepa was unfamiliar with. The toying of cock with breast paired with the sucking and slurping just demonstrated that the lust between her Baba and her pal made her a complete slut. Deepa continued to watch in fascination; it was a lesson in sexual liberation for her.

Shom continued the fucking with some vigor, enjoying the feeling coursing through this cock and from there to every part of his body. His hands were on Sunita's shoulder and with each sucking in of his cock, with each grinding of his cockhead between the breasts, he grunted. Each time his grunting was only louder than ever before. Soon the room was full of the noises of Sunita's squelchy gobbling of the cock and the slapping of the penis against her breasts, and the corresponding moans and groans from a Shom luxuriating in the experience.

Suddenly Shom screamed out a loud "Ah!" as an intense shuddering enveloped him. He realized what was happening and his hands on her shoulder stopped her movements. He held himself back, heading off an impending orgasm, not wanting to finish so quickly. Yes, she had promised him the full night. But he had barely finished with appetizing himself. He needed a feast to compensate for the drought that had gone before. There was this urgent feeding now. Later there would be a slow long savoring. He would sleep long and deep later, after Sunita and Karan had left, he thought to himself. Quickly, he reached for his cock, and gripping it in his fist, pushed upward and her lips were forced off. He squeezed the tip gently, eyes screwed tightly shut, as the grip first caused more pleasure, he hovered on the brink of a release, and then, thankfully for him, receded into the well of his being without bursting forth.

Meanwhile, his daughter Deepa reached out for the door with trembling hands. The sight of this man with a woman so much younger than him was captivating. Clearly they could consume each other and the night ahead was going to long and sleepless. She would have loved to just watch the poetry between the two bodies, mismatched in age but so well matched in chemistry. Yet, she was embarrassed as the daughter and did not want to be faced by her father or indeed, embarrass him. Also, the two were likely to go at each other all night and she couldn't stand there all the time, could she? This was only Sunita taking the edge off his lust. Then would come the vigor and intensity of her dad's lust for Sunita. Reluctantly she pulled the door shut; despite all her care, it did bang.

Shom's eyes shot open. He grabbed his dhoti and looked to cover himself trying to see what the noise was. "Who shut the door?" he asked in panic, "Was it the wind?" he looked toward the window to check the weather.

As he tried to move he found himself pinned by the weight of Sunita sitting astride his knees. She was rapidly unwinding her saree. Shom realized that there was nothing he could possibly hide in the situation in which they were.

Sunita stopped briefly, covering her breasts with her saree and toying with the softness within as she addressed Shom.

"Uncle, that was Deepa shutting the door," she informed him.

"What!" said Shom, shocked. "Did she see us?" he asked as he tried to get up.

Sunita pushed him back. Slowly she let her saree down and resumed unwinding the garment. "Do you think I am here and she doesn't know?" she asked him.

He gazed at her lovely face and the slender arms in rapt silence, cock still firmly in his grip. The breasts jiggled as her hands went round and round undoing the saree. Her face was radiant and aglow, smeared with him. She wore a lovely pearl necklace that seemed a most appropriate adornment for her rose tinted skin, bare, leading down to the slopes of her breasts, anointed at the tip by those delicious nipples. They would taste of him, he realized, were he to suck them right now.

Sunita undid the cord of the petticoat and since most of it was anyway bunched up around her waist, she just lifted it over her head and threw it off.

"Someone's knowing or not knowing doesn't change the fact that we belong to each other," murmured Sunita as she moved forward and leaned over him. Her knees and elbows were on the bed holding her suspended over him, prone. His hands moved to hold her around the ribs, fingers on her back, palm on her side and thumb pouching up her breasts. She swayed and his voluminous cock smacked against her thigh, first one then the other. She lowered her hips and allowed her crotch to caress the cock and all the questions in Shom's head were lost in the fog of lust clouding his head.

Sunita moved forward, the breasts hovered over his face like fruit ripe for picking. Shom put out his tongue and lapped at the nipples, tasting his own precum on her and adding his saliva to the tender buds. Sunita hunched over his head and sucked in his earlobe. Now her tongue traced the outer ear and she kissed him in the ear, tickling him in an erotic tease. She whispered into that ear, "Sunita loves her Uncle Shom!"

As she lowered her hips dragging her pubis over his cock she continued, "Sunita loves driving her Uncle Shom mad with lust!"

Then, as Shom felt the prickly turf there graze his cock she asked "Do you like to take your little Sunita, Uncle?"

"Yes my dear! Uncle loves his little Sunita. Fuck Uncle, beti! Fuck me!" he begged, holding his cock and painting her open wide lips with his cockhead. Sunita held off as the older man tried to stab into her cunt. He was desperate now for the real thing and to feel her breasts on his chest. He could then hold her, pound her and impregnate her! He felt wild! He desperately wanted to do something tonight which would make it impossible for her to part from him, not now, not tonight, not ever.

As his other hand caught her breast in a tight grip, both of them heard a car arrive outside. The way he held her tit was painful but it triggered a pulsating throb in her pussy and Sunita now wanted to plunge in. She shivered, trembling in anticipation and in preparation of that plundering fuck which she desperately wanted now. All doubts that the car was arriving at their house vanished when the doors of the car banged shut and they heard the clanging of the gate.

Sunita's mobile phone rang. Frantic as she was in raising herself on one knee to manipulate the monstrous cock into her humid and hot orifice, she had no time for or intention of attending to the phone.

Shom's hand had already let go of his cock, passing it on to her and so he was free to reach for the phone. As he kneaded her breast he took a quick look at the lit up screen. It showed Karan's name.

"Beti, it's Karan," he told her, his look asking her what she wanted to do. Sunita did what she wanted most to do at that moment and allowed her cunt to slide down the cockhead. If she paused, it was to only savor the moment of flesh pulsating against flesh. She pushed down and her channel opened up, with fluids flowing forward to ease and welcome the invading mass of Shom's cock.

"Answer the phone," gasped Sunita as she gave over to the sensations coursing through her. Nothing, but nothing could replicate the effect of her Uncle Shom's live throbbing cock, with its bulging nerves in contact with her wet sheath. "Ah! Ah! Unhhh! Yes!" she grunted as she satisfied her craving with several rapid but shallow fucks. She needed this and she needed it now. "Answer it NOW, before he phones Deepa and asks for me!" gasped Sunita.

"Karan, beta!" said Shom into the phone, barely managing to keep his voice steady. "Uh, yessss! She is here," replied Shom to Karan.

"NO!" he implored in a decidedly higher pitch, as Sunita lifted herself off to fuck down with greater force so that Uncle would embed deeper in her. She wanted him in, pulsating and living inside her, well embedded, so that she could talk to Karan while settled on Uncle Shom's cock. She inhaled with a seething sound as air rushed through her clenched teeth. She could NOT allow his cock to leave her cunt at this crucial demanding moment.

"No! She has left her phone here and gone to the toilet," babbled Shom, his voice quavering with a complete loss of control as the downward fuck caused his just receded orgasm to bubble up again.

"What! You are at the gate downstairs! Ok wait!" said Shom, trying to push off Sunita.

Sunita grabbed the phone from Shom. Damn, Karan's hoped for 'surprise' had worked out and he was able to catch the last flight to Delhi, it seemed. He should have warned her thought Sunita irrelevantly as she wiggled her hips, taking in Uncle Shom to the fullest. What her lips could not reach, her pussy was able to in reaching the base of Shom's cock. Sunita felt full snug and complete as she gently rocked on the cock. It was mad but her mind took note of the tickling his pubic hair caused on her pussy, while he noted the bristly texture of her turf.

"Yes!" hissed Sunita into the phone in sync with the physical state of arousal.

"Hey! Surprise! I am at the gate. Are you guys going to let me in or what?" asked Karan, looking up at the one room which seemed to have lights on upstairs. The rest of the house was plunged in darkness and the gate was locked from within. Delhi was so unsafe nowadays. Thank god Sunita was at home. He always worried about her late night outings in this city.

"Wait," said Sunita, leaning forward and then back very slowly, grinding her cunt on his cock like a mortar and pestle. One hand rested on Uncle Shom's rock hard torso giving her balance as she continued the grind and she gave herself time to think of what to do next. Shom was struggling to lever himself up but Sunita pushed him back. "I am changing and Uncle cannot come down in the dark. Let me get Deepa to reach you," said Sunita and quickly disconnected the call.

Her lust was unabated and she felt quite out of control, even as Shom's cock lost some of its mass in the tension of the moment.

Sunita quickly put the phone down and slid her hand in between their bodies as she lifted off his cock. "Uncle! Kya kar rahen hain aap? Doh minute lagega aur, just focus on us!" (Uncle! What are you doing? It will just take a couple of minutes more, just focus on us!) she pleaded, gripping his messy cock and pumping him once, then twice, to stimulate his erection back to its fullest. "Deepa ko darwaza aur gate bhi toh kholna hai!" she said, now guiding the fullness she deserved back into the soppy, grabbing cunt.

She sat up, cock up in her, filling her right up to what seemed like her stomach itself. She smiled down at Shom as she reached for the phone and dialed Deepa, riding his cock like a horseman rides a horse bareback while his hands are engaged with a bow and arrow.

Shom reached for her breasts and gripped her hard, holding her up by her breasts and knifing his cock upward in rapid jabs. The pressure on her breasts, the grip of her nipples and the sawing motion of his cock combined well to draw the best responses from her.

"Deepaaaaaaaaaaah!" went Sunita as a searing hot series of fucks coincided with her calling out to her friend. "It's Kkk.... Kah.... Ah! Kaharannnnnnnnnhhhhhhh" she wailed as Shom struck his usual form in plundering the girl-turned-woman. She had teased him from the moment she entered his room. Now he was hell bent on fucking her brains out, more so because her husband was about to burst in upon them and he could not let her go without spilling his seed as deep in her as his cock would go.

"What about Karan?" asked Deepa, her mind numb and her body awake with the sounds of her friend being plundered so obviously.

"He, he, he is...... unh! At..... the....... Gaaaaaaaaaaaate! Deepa, oh my god!" she sobbed out as her cunt melted from the pounding Shom was giving her.

"He is fucking me like only he can and I cant stop right now, Deepa!" she begged to her friend, her eyes shutting out this world, mind on the zone in which cock was reaming cunt.

"Oh my God! Karan is at the gate?" asked Deepa in disbelief.

"Yesssssssssssssssss! Karan is at the gate" repeated Sunita.

"Okay, okay. Why don't you two break off and come out?" asked Deepa, quite confused on how to handle the situation.

"Yah! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yunnnnnnnnnnnnnhaaaaaaaaaa!" panted Sunita as Shom twisted her nipple in one hand and his other hand teased her anus, gently slapping her bottom as she rode downward. "Deepaaaaaaaaaah......" her voice trailed off, as the situation became obvious to Deepa. Her dad and her pal were in the heat of a mind-blowing fuck. There was no real way to stop anything. The only hope was if they were close to a complete meltdown they might finish soon.

"Listen, you two finish as quickly as you can. I will let Karan in, but slowly. Will you let me know when you are done?" asked Deepa.

"Yes I will," replied Sunita and dropped the phone onto the bed next to them. She didn't disconnect it but she didn't also know how she was going to let Deepa know. What was more important was the completion. Leaning forward over Uncle Shom she fucked him back in a revenge fuck for the pounding he had given her while she was trying to talk to his daughter. When he pulled backward, she clenched her ass taut and thrust down, feeling his foreskin push back and his cockhead rear up.

"Yes, fuck me, Uncle! Fill me! Burst into me!" Deepa heard Sunita wailing over the phone. She opened the door to the upstairs balcony and put on the light there. She peered down in the darkness to Karan. "Hi, Karan!" she waved to Sunita's husband waiting down there at the gate. Her ears however were focused on what her dad was babbling into her friend's ear. "Yes you bitch, ride me! Take me! Milk me! Make me cum like a fountain the way only you can make me cum, beti!" hollered Shom to Sunita which his daughter clearly heard. She could not however see Shom who was now sitting up and cupping both of Sunita's buttocks in his hands, pulling her in and grinding her onto his cock.