Uncle Ben

Story Info
His niece has plans for him.
950 words
3.75
99.4k
17
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Finnate
Finnate
11 Followers

I was restless and horny. Uncle Ben was out so I had the time to prepare my naughty plans. I put on my sexy black lingerie to entice him into fucking me. I left my room and went to my uncle's room to wait for his arrival from the office.

I came to live with my martenal uncle two years ago after the boating accident my parents were involved with which happened to kill them both on sight. I was a little over seventeen then. Now that I'm attending NYU which was very convinient because I could still live with my uncle. He was an executive in a some large publishing house in the city.

He's 6''4 tall, handsome and hot to boot. He shouldn't lack female company but I'm sure he hadn't dated since he took me in.

Uncle Ben's bedroom was dark which suited me fine. The darkness will make my plans get into motion before Uncle chances an opportunity to reject me. I crept into his bed and waited.

It was at midnight when my 36 yrs old uncle came back from work. Without bothering with lights he stripped and got into the shower. The room now had a bit more illumination coming from the bathroom. My uncle left the door wide open I could see his masculine body from the bed where I was lazily waiting for him. Ten minutes later the water stopped. Uncle Ben returned to the bedroom roughly towelling himself. Finished he draped the towel on the door knob and crawled naked into the bed. When he encountered with my warm nude aroused body he gasped and hurried to light the bedside lamp. Recognizing me, he rasped angrily, 'What are you doing in my bed, Mia?'

'Waiting for you, stud?' I huskily told him. I pushed him on his back and straddled his hips, 'I want you to fuck me with your big cock.'

I smiled smugly noticing his shaft was growing to its 10" hard-on. Yeah! I know, a few times I saw him swimming nude. Silently I rocked back and forth relishing his response to my movements. I knew he couldn't resist my curvy hot body. And he made no effort to fight me off, 'You know we shouldn't be doing this.' he grumbled reluctantly positioning at my entrance, 'considering we're related. I'm your uncle for goodness sake.'

Pulling my g-string aside I rubbed against his pole with my wet slit.

He groaned. His thick cock had easy access to my wet pussy, 'No?' I asked slowly descending to his huge hard cock. The mushroom head popped inside me.

'Yes...' he slammed his impressive thick erection deep stretching my hole wide I felt like he was ripping me in half. I never had someone with his girth before and he gave me no time to adjust.

He fucked me fast and hard like a man who hadn't had a woman for like ages. I was screaming for him to rip me apart as he thrusted in and out of my wet cunny. He grunted and picked up the pace. He was piercing me to hilt repeatedly like a madman. I unleashed a wild animal who was fucking me hard. He kissed me hard his lips pressed on mine while his tongue explored my mouth. His hands gripped my hips manipulating my movements. I climaxed but he was still hard logged inside me and hardly finished with me. He reversed our positions and kept pounding my drenching pussy furiously. I was beneath him loving his weight on me as he fucked me over and over until I came around his cock again and again. He drove in and out of my cunt until I felt like dying when he pulled out of my drenching pussy and turned me around. He raise me on my hands and knees and attempted to insert his length in my poor ass. I was so shocked that my uncle liked it in the ass that I let him poke my back door. He hadn't cummed yet, I was impressed with his healthy libido.

He had hard time getting the mushroom head in my asshole.

'We could use some lube.' I suggested helpful.

'No. Your cum is enough lube.'

To get his point across he rimmed his cock in my cunt a few times then withdrew.

He posed on the entrance of my anus and pushed harder.

The head went in.

'You wanted to be my slut. Huh?' he demanded, 'I'll show you how.'

He then thrust hard in my ass sinking his whole ten inches of male sex organ in my rectum.

I cried out in pain.

'You belong to me now.' He told me.

'Yeesss.' I shouted.

He pound me, 'I'll fuck you whenever I want. '

'Yes.. Yes... Yeesss... Fuck me... I'm your slut. Fuck my ass... Fuck my pussy... I'm yours. I'm cuummmiiinng.'

he didn't lose his pace. He fucked hard.

I lost count of times I came. I almost fainted when he pulled out of my ass and slammed his cock back in my pussy.

'are on the pills?' he demanded.

My voice was hoarse when I replied, 'No.'

'Good. You can have my babies then.' He fucked me a couple of times before I felt his cock expanding before he came inside my fertile womb. That night we barely slept. He fucked me in every position invented. These days he forbids me wearing any underwears so he could have me whenever he wanted any hole he prefered.

I postponed my studies now that I'm seven months pregnant. We married a couple of months before. Since we share different surnames no problem arised.

Finnate
Finnate
11 Followers