Uncle Billy and Us

Story Info
Bisexual uncle joins the fun with brother and sister.
1.6k words
4.29
145k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers

Everyone in the family knew Uncle Billy was bisexual. If he couldn't get a date with a woman he would go with a man. He had told my sister Joni and I he was versatile, that means he liked to give as well as get when it came to men.

He would come over and watch soccer with Joni and me sometimes. When I moved in with Joni he started coming over more. We wondered if he knew we were having sex. We didn't care, we were just curious.

One Saturday we were all on the couch watching a boring game. Joni was sitting next to the arm I was in the middle and Billy was leaning on the other arm. Joni was wearing a nice summer dress. It covered everything, but hugged her curves nicely. I was wearing a pair of board shorts I had picked up in Hawaii. They have an elastic waistband and are loose. While I had been sitting there they had slid down a bit, and I hadn't bothered pulling them up.

Joni leaned over and stuck her tongue in my ear. That always made me instantly hard! I could feel my cock getting hard and starting to push out of the top of the shorts. I was looking at Joni and didn't notice Uncle Billy looking at the head of my cock that had just shown over the top of my shorts. The next thing I know is he is pulling my shorts down. Then he leaned over and put his lips around my cock.

I was a bit shocked, but I liked what he was doing so I didn't stop him. Joni looked over and raised her eyebrows. I shrugged and kissed her deeply. Billy was great at giving a blow job. He licked it up and down. He relaxed his throat muscles and took all of my cock in. Then he put suction on that blew my mind. He ran his tongue all around the head and down the ridge to my balls. He gave a better blow job than Joni, and I told her so. It was hot watching his head bounce up and down on my cock.

This went on for about five minutes. Billy would bring me to the limit and then back off just at the right time. I had heard it said that men can suck cock better than a woman, now I knew it was true.

Joni had pulled her right breast out and was kneeling so I could suck and nip it. At about the six minute mark I couldn't hold back any longer. I didn't give Uncle Billy any warning; I just started shooting my load. He had built me up and I was shooting more than I had ever before. I thought I was going to drown him. But he put a lip lock around the head and swallowed as much as he could. Some cum dripped out of his mouth and down my cock.

When I was done shooting he pulled back and sat up again. Joni looked over and saw the cum that had dripped and leaned over and licked it up. Then milked my cock a bit to get the last drop and licked it from the tip.

Joni straddled my lap, leaned over and kissed Billy. Both of their mouths still had a little bit of my cum in it, so they were swapping as they kissed

.

Joni looked in my eyes and said "so Billy can give a better blow job than I can, huh? I bet he's not a better fuck than I am."

Uncle Billy gave a little barking laugh and said "girl you have no idea how good I am underneath a man."

So we all got up and went into the bedroom. We had stripped on the way there so we just got into bed. Joni got on her back, Billy didn't waste any time, he buried his face in her pussy. I could see his tongue lapping up the juices she was putting out. He started twirling his tongue around her clit and into her hole. She was grabbing his hair and pulling his face deeper into her pussy. The sounds both of them were making were hot! He was making slurping sounds as he sucked up the pussy juice she was putting out, and she was moaning and screaming so loudly I thought the neighbors would hear.

While Billy was licking my sister's pussy he put his butt in the air. He was on his knees with his face in her pussy. I couldn't resist. I grabbed the lube and squirted some on my fingers. I gently worked a finger into his hole and put lube as deeply inside as I could. Then I worked two and then three fingers in. It felt so good! His ass was tight around my fingers. While I was doing this I took my other hand and started jacking him. He was a big man, but didn't have a big cock. I got up on the bed and kneeled behind him. I put the head of my cock at the entrance to his man pussy and pushed just a little. The head popped in with a satisfying tightness around the mushroom. Uncle Billy started pushing back. When he would go forward he would drive his tongue into Joni's pussy and make her moan. Then all of sudden I realized my cock was buried up to my balls in his ass. I looked down and almost shot my load right then. I liked seeing my cock buried in his ass and the sounds of pleasure he was making were great.

I started ramming my cock in and out of his ass. He used my pumping rhythm to lick and tease my sister's clit. I watched Joni's face, and knew she was about to have the biggest orgasm she had ever had. She always liked watching when we fucked, so we put a mirror on the wall next to the bed. I saw her look at the mirror. She could see my cock disappearing into Billy's ass. She could see his tongue dart into her pussy. All of that physical and visual stimulation put her over the edge. She threw her head back, grabbed Billy's head and pulled it as deep as she could. She gritted her teeth and let out a grunting groan I was sure the people on the street two blocks away heard. She started shaking all over. After what seemed like years she let go of his head and lay back exhausted.

I didn't want to blow my load right then. I wanted to have some more fun. Pounding Uncle Billy in his man pussy was great, but I knew there was more. So I pulled out and lay next to Joni. Billy turned over and lay on his back on the other side of her.

We lay there for a few minutes, each of us enjoying what had just happened. Then Joni bent down and started cleaning my cock with her mouth. Billy looked at me and raised his eyebrows. I said simply "she belongs to me and this is her job."

He just leaned on his arm watching. While he was watching he was stroking his cock. He was starting to get hard and starting to stroke faster. I reached down between Joni's legs and started fingering her clit. It was wet from what Billy had done, so it was slippery and easy to rub.

When Joni was sure I was clean she rolled over and pushed Billy onto his back. She straddled him, reached down and put the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Then she impaled herself on his hard cock in one swift downward stroke. All three of us let out a moan at the same time. Joni started working her pussy up and down on his cock. Each time she buried herself on his cock they would both moan.

I got up behind her, lubed my fingers again and stuck them in her ass. I could feel Uncle Billy's cock through the thin skin between her ass and pussy. I put lots of lube in and around her hole. Then I climbed up and put the head of my cock to her ass. She stopped fucking Billy long enough for me to get the head of my cock into her ass. Then I started working my cock in and out deeper and deeper. By the time I had my balls slapping her ass she was being pounded by Billy. We started working in unison. I pulled Joni's hair back so her head was up and her tits were exposed. I told Billy to grab some and nip the nipple. He did that and Joni went crazy. She started moaning and screaming. Then she started screaming "harder! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

We didn't need any other encouragement! We started pounding her pussy and ass as hard as we could.

Billy shot first. When I felt his cock pulsing in her pussy I couldn't hold back and I started to shoot deep into her. Joni felt both of us shoot and started her orgasm. She started shaking and the sweat flew off her when she shook her head.

We all lay there for a bit, then I rolled off and lay on my back. Joni rolled over onto her back, but Billy rolled her over. He got up behind her and buried his face in her ass. I could see his tongue digging deeply into her hole. He looked over at me with a smile and said "I love the taste of cum."

When he was done cleaning her, he come over to me and started cleaning my cock with expert licks. He said "she cleaned me off you, so I am going to clean her off you."

We never watched another boring soccer game.

orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers