Uncle Bob Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her mom had left and we'd cleared away the lunch things, Stacey went into the lounge, and a minute later skipped out to the pool deck, carrying the video camera that she'd retrieved from behind the TV. She pulled off the t-shirt and shorts that she'd been wearing. Watching her remove them was a thrill in itself, and she looked cute in the white bikini she still wore underneath.

She handed me the camera. "Wanna take some video of me, Uncle Bob?" she asked coyly. I guessed that she had something in mind. I switched it on and followed her around the deck as she pranced and danced.

Then she jumped in the pool and I followed her with the camera as she splashed around. When she climbed out and stood there with her hands on her hips, I saw what the little show was all about.

The soft, white fabric of the bikini had gone transparent in the water. It clung to her hard, skinny little body, outlining her sweet little breasts, her nipples poking out stiffly through the thin fabric, and sticking enticingly, almost obscenely, to the curves of her pussy.

"Do you see anything you like, Uncle Bob?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"How about 'everything'?" I said, scanning her body with the camera, zooming in on the wet little cleft.

"I saw the bikini in the sex store. It's paper. First it goes, like, transparent, and then it sort of dissolves. Seems pretty cool to me. So what shall we do, Uncle Bob, now that my bikini's, like, disappearing?"

I set the camera down on the table behind me, again turning the display around so I could be sure we were in shot. I flipped off my shorts.

"Ooh, nice dick, Uncle Bob. Looks like you really do like what you see!"

I padded over to her, kissed her and then moved behind her, slipping my arms around her, checking in the camera display and moving us a little to get the best framing.

Her skin felt cool to the touch, her nipple hard and long against my palm. She moaned as I nuzzled her neck, and began stroking her skin, slid my hands up and down until one hand covered her pussy and the other held a firm little titty.

She pressed back against me, and my cock rubbed up and down her smooth skin, and against the scratchy fabric of her bikini. Meanwhile, my fingers ripped through the wet paper covering her pussy lips, and she let out a long sigh as I finally probed her slit. After a few moments, I had to take my hand from her titty to rip away what was left of those wet paper panties, as the friction on my cock was becoming unpleasant. Instead, by taking a wide stance, I could position my cock to slide in the crack of her pert little ass. That felt seriously good, after all of the stress with Dolores.

She turned her head and we kissed, a long, slow, lingering embrace of soft lips and lazy tongues.

"Mmm, and what warm lips you have," she sighed as we parted.

"All the better to kiss your sweet mouth and your delightful, smooth skin." I licked and nibbled at her neck, and she let out another moan.

"Oooh, Uncle Bob. That feels nice. And what clever fingers you have."

"All the better to stroke your sweet pussy, my dear." I probed and stroked in that silky, smooth slit. She was deliciously wet, and that wasn't pool water I could feel.

"And my, what a big cock you have, Uncle Bob."

She'd deliberately set it up for me. "All the better to fuck you with, my dear."

"Oh please, yes, Uncle Bob. You can feel how wet I am -- inside and out. Why don't you just slide it into me from behind right now?"

Well, I mean -- it wouldn't be right to refuse the gal, would it now? So I just lined up and slid forward. And up. And in.

Jeez! Did I already say how hot and tight and wet Stacey's pussy is? Fucking the girl bareback is just something else. My earlier experience in that hole told me to take it slow and use a lot of clit stimulation so that Stacey could come before me. Her g-spot isn't all that sensitive, but she loves the feeling of cock inside her and the way that makes her feel very naughty. So while I tried to stimulate her with my cock, my main aim was to get her off with my fingers before I had to pull out.

She didn't make it easy for me. Oh, the clit play was fine -- she was opening her legs and letting me stroke all around her pussy, and fuck, she was wet! The problem was that she kept wiggling her sweet little ass, grinding my cock deeper inside her tight little cunt, and moaning things like "Oooh it's so big, Uncle Bob!" and "Deeper! Harder!" Control is tricky with a new pussy at the best of times. With Stacey it was a nightmare.

I clung on, with Dubya as my friend again, as I frantically strummed Stacey's clit and tweaked her nipple, thrusting and twisting and doing everything I could to get her to come. Finally I heard her squeals getting louder, so I took my hand from her titty and clapped it over her mouth, just in time to stifle her shrieks as the spasms ran through her and her pussy began to rhythmically crush my over-stressed dick.

I couldn't last much longer inside her. I held still, buried to the hilt, praying that I could get out in time when the moment came. And the moment came pretty soon -- and I came. I let out a yelp, pulled back really quickly and she almost fell over. To my immense relief, the first big spurt of cum splashed over her back, but the little slut spun round and dropped to her knees, taking the next blast on her face before grabbing my dick and shoving it in her mouth.

Did I say how good it is to come inside a girl's mouth? I love those fucking money shots -- they look so horny - but when it's my dick, give me a hot slut sucking down my cream any day. Stacey, sweet angel one minute and horny slut-princess the next, was doing it by the book -- my book. I had to clamp my jaws shut to stop roaring the place down.

"Hey, you came like, way, way heavy, Uncle Bob" Stacey said eventually, smiling, cum dribbling from her lip after my dick had finally stopped throbbing and had slithered from her wet embrace.

"I think you came pretty good too, Stacey. It certainly felt like it. You nearly crushed my dick there!"

"Hey, cool. I bet you like that, really."

"Stacey, I absolutely adore it, like I enjoy everything about f... about making love with you, baby."

She stood up and hugged me close, resting her head on my chest.

"Uncle Bob, this has been the most awesome weekend I've ever had. Like, you always make things pretty awesome, but this is like, the best."

We held each other tight and kissed for a while, then I suggested we go upstairs and get showered. We washed each other's bodies down, and I started getting wood again, despite the fact that my balls were really beginning to complain. Stacey was all for fucking again in the shower, but I begged a break while my balls recovered.

So we slipped into bed, and I held her close in a soft, romantic, loving way. She nestled down, lying mostly on top of me with her head on my chest, in the way she used to fall asleep sometimes when she was small. I just felt such a surge of love for her, and I wrapped her up in my arms.

After a few minutes she asked, "D'you remember the time -- oh, ages ago -- when I was little and there was, like, this big thunderstorm, and I came into your room like sooo scared? And you, like, held me close all night just like this, and you told me it was nothing to be scared of, and I felt so safe and I fell asleep on top of you?"

I smiled. "Of course I remember it, sweetie."

"You see, Uncle Bob, that's a bit like this weekend's been. Like, boys are always hitting on me at school, and it's cool that I'm so popular, but they, like, want me to do stuff I don't really wanna do -- at least, not with them. And I was, like, sooo confused and a bit scared, like this storm is going on all around me, with all these guys wanting my body. So then I came to your place this weekend, 'cuz, you see, you're the guy who's always made everything good again, even when things were really, like, shitty. And you, like, took me over the rocks and brought me down safe. You showed me how much fun all this sex stuff can be, and you kept me safe and happy even when we were doing these, like, scary things. And I wanted to do the scary things with you, 'cuz with you I knew I didn't need to be afraid. It was awesome - like running out into the thunderstorm knowing that lightning couldn't hit me 'cuz you were there. Does that sound weird, Uncle Bob? -- 'cuz that's how it feels to me."

The lump in my throat was so big, I could barely speak. I felt like I'd done so many unforgivable things with my niece in the past two days that lightning should strike my sorry ass and then hit me again just to be sure. But here was Stacey telling me how much I'd made her feel safe while I was fucking her pretty ass and squirting cum down her throat. The world was definitely upside-down, but for now I was happy to hang on and enjoy the ride.

"Stacey, baby, you don't know how good that makes me feel. I always -- only -- want things to be good for you. There have been times when I've felt such an asshole for taking advantage of your sweet nature and doing things to you that no uncle should ever do to his niece. But at the same time I've loved every minute, and more than anything I've loved the fact that you seemed to be enjoying it too. I'm so happy you feel that way."

She turned to look up at me. "You know I love you, Uncle Bob? And I think I love you more than mommy and daddy and Ricky and everyone else combined. Is that scary, or what?"

"Stacey, it's scary and it's beautiful. And I love you back at least that much, maybe more." I kissed her very softly, then smiled at her. But she looked sad.

"Uncle Bob. You know -- I'd really like to marry you, but I don't think that can happen, can it? I mean. Mom and Dad would be so pissed."

"Stacey, baby, it's not your mom and dad we need to think about. Unfortunately, the law says that I can't marry you. In fact, the law says I can probably be thrown in jail for what I've done to you this weekend."

"But Uncle Bob, I asked you to do all those things, and like, they were beautiful and I came and came and came! That's so unfair!"

"Sure baby, but it's not whether you liked it or wanted it that counts. The law says that we've committed a crime called 'incest', and if anyone finds out, I'll be in the slammer. They won't hurt you; they'll think of you as the victim. But if anyone finds out, Stacey, you'll be seeing your old Uncle Bob through a glass screen for a few years."

Stacey looked truly alarmed, and a tear rolled down her cheek. "Oh Uncle Bob, I never meant to hurt you. I'll never tell a soul -- never!"

I hugged her close. "Stacey, sweetie, I don't think you could hurt me if you tried. This has been the best weekend of my life -- and you and me have had some great times together, eh?" She smiled at me. "So just you make sure that this stays our little secret, and we'll stay safe. And maybe we can do it some more?"

"Oh yes, Uncle Bob! I want to do it, like, over and over and over. You make it feel so good, and there's loads of stuff -- really naughty stuff -- I wanna try with you. Can I come visit with you next weekend? That would be so cool, and maybe we can, like, try some more things?"

Just the thought of another weekend like this made my cock swell -- and my balls ache.

"So what sort of things do you have in mind, you naughty girl?"

"Weeelll...." A look of wicked excitement crossed her face. "There's all that tying up and dressing up and doing it in the shower and outdoors and with toys and -- and like everything!"

My boner had by now made its presence felt between our bodies, and I could sense Stacey's rising excitement. "It sounds like you have quite a lot in store for me."

"Oh yeah, Uncle Bob. It's gonna be awesome. And -- and could we, like, fuck just one more time before I have to go home? Pleeeease?"