Uncle Bob Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Edge of the bed, sweetie. I need you to sit on my dick."

It took only a few moments for me to move to the side of the bed, but as she was still wearing her slutty boots, it took her a few moments longer. Just as she was slowly welcoming my rock-hard, heavily-lubed cock into her tightest hole, Hannah re-emerged from the other bedroom.

I'd seen strap-on's before. Like I said, Cheryl had once fucked me up the ass with hers, which was an interesting experience, but not one I felt needed to be repeated. Hannah's version was a little different. For a start, there was no strap. Instead, a powerful purple plastic penis jutted from between her smooth, milky-coffee thighs, with no visible means of support. But judging by the rather dreamy look in her eyes, I guessed what was securing the device. Looking down, I could see a couple of soft, plastic fronds on either side of Hannah's prominent clit, and they were vibrating. I guessed there was another plug, gripped deep inside that cute girl's tight little cunt, that was holding everything in place. Quite what she would feel when she started thrusting with it I could only imagine.

"I - I don't know - ooh! I don't know if I can, like, do thissss! AH! I've - I've so come - so - so much. I - oh that's - that's..."

"Hannah, baby, I just need you to fuck this little slut that's sitting on my cock. See, sweetie, she's..."

"Fuck me, slut!" Stacey almost barked out. "Get that fucking strap-on inside my cunt now and fuck me hard with it!"

OK, so I hadn't quite understood just how juiced-up my slut-angel was. I felt her ass tighten as she spread her legs wide, reached out for Hannah and almost dragged the girl closer. Stacey started sucking on one of Hannah's nipples as the cute, dark girl almost reluctantly tried to line up the vibrating phallus with her best friend's open, wet and still-vacant hole. I reached around and guided it to its target.

"Push, Hannah, push," I said softly.

"Just fuck me, slut. C'mon, I know you wanna!" Stacey was about as excited as I'd ever seen her.

So Hannah pushed, quite slowly, and I could feel the hard, vibrating substitute cock sliding inside Stacey's other hole, rubbing, through the thin membrane between, against the hard, slightly throbbing real cock that was now balls-deep in her ass. I reached out, got my hands on Hannah's waist and pulled her in tightly. Stacey let out a long moan.

And then I moved my hands to Stacey's waist and lifted her slowly up. "Move with me, Hannah. Stay all the way inside Sta - this slut until I tell you to pull back. Understood?"

"Yes, Uncle Bob," she said in a kind of dreamy, faraway voice. My guess was that both girls were getting high on some good vibrations. No drugs were required.

I lifted Stacey until I could feel her tight ring beginning to tug on my cock-head.

"OK, Hannah-slut. Pull back. Just leave the tip inside Stacey-slut's cunt."

"I - Uncle Bob, I - I..." Stacey stammered.

I looked Hannah in the eye. "Now push," I said, quietly.

I could only imagine what Stacey felt at the moment. The vibrating cock jutting from Hannah's thighs pushed smoothly into her wide-open cunt, at the same time that my own flesh and blood cock drove deep into her asshole. All she seemed able to say was "OH FUUUUUUCK!"

But I was nowhere near finished with Stacey yet. "Keep going, Hannah. Follow my movements," I told her. I guessed that the strap-on was giving her some special moments of her own, but I was focused on giving Stacey something extraordinary. Lifting and lowering her up and down my cock, sodomizing her mercilessly while her BFF was fucking her from in front, timing her thrusts to match mine, we drove Stacey ever upwards towards her first orgasm. With her head was lolling about, Stacey was moaning like she was in pain - which I knew she wasn't, especially when the pitch and frequency increased and I felt the first throb of climax as her asshole clenched my dick hard.

By this stage, she was leaning forward, one hand cupping one of Hannah's tits, the other arm on her friend's waist, their mouths locked in a passionate kiss that muffled her cries. Hannah was responding by palming one of Stacey's nipples, while her other hand was saving me the chore of rubbing my slut-angel's clit. About a half minute into her orgasm, Stacey's body started jerking around wildly. She broke the kiss, and I heard Hannah moaning too. The expression on her cute face told me that the vibrator in her pussy and rubbing on her clit has got her there again. So, around thirty seconds later, I reached around, grabbed Hannah's hips and pulled her close, feeling the vibrator embed itself deep in Stacey's cunt. At the same time, I shoved in hard and deep into my angel's ass - and just let go.

My orgasm wasn't as strong as when I'd injected a quart of my cream into Hannah's virgin ass - I guess the strength of that orgasm and the effect of an overdose of Cialis damped it down - but it was still pretty special.

It took us a few moments to disentangle, and the three of us collapsed on the bed, essentially fucked out.

I finally got up, crushed some more ice and poured us the Margaritas I'd mixed earlier. They weren't the best I'd ever made - they'd got a little warm and some of the initial ice had diluted them - but the girls didn't seem to mind.

By the time we'd drunk a couple of them, kissed and cuddled, got up and showered, it was around three in the afternoon. All of us had come so much that we mutually agreed that another round was out of the question - at least, not immediately - so I took them around to the Empire State. The line wasn't too long, so we went in and took the elevator to the top.

I've always felt that the once-tallest building in the world is a bit of a disappointment. While it isn't as ugly as Trump Tower, it's not as beautiful as the Chrysler, or as elegant as the One World Trade Center or as iconic as the Twin Towers it replaced. But it still offers great views over this amazing metropolis, even if it's a little windy at the top.

Of course, the girls had chosen short, floaty skirts, despite my advice to the contrary. And - of course - neither of them seemed to think that panties would be necessary. So I was acutely aware that while they were smiling and giggling and taking countless selfies, they were providing frequent flashes of peachy ass and smooth pussy to anyone who might be looking in their direction. I could see some young guys, watching them. Fortunately, the safety cage around the top of the building would have prevented me throwing any of them to their death in the street below, but as much as I enjoy a hot upskirt myself, I wasn't happy about having my cuties' princess parts being on display. (Note the plural of 'cutie'. I was getting rather proprietorial about both the girls, not just my own slut-princess). So I tried to stay close, and any guy who appeared to be taking too much interest got a Vulcan Death Stare that, I hoped, would persuade them that although it appeared they could look, there was no chance of them touching unless they wanted their arms ripped off.

Finally we returned to street level, and I pointed us toward a friendly-looking bar to reduce my stress levels with a beer while the girls had a couple of Diet Cokes. I took the opportunity to scan TripAdvisor to find a suitable place to eat, and we found a nice Chinese place around seven for a very enjoyable meal. Watching a girl suck noodles into her mouth is quite titillating, but I'd fucked so much and so many female orifices in the past 48 hours that I wasn't sure I could take any more.

Anyway, the meal passed off without incident, apart from a lot of giggling and one incident where Hannah accidentally dropped a shrimp off her chopsticks between her exquisite titties, and Stacey leaned in and licked it up. As we were not in a booth, I quickly checked to see if anyone had seen the incident, and then asked them not to do anything like that again in the restaurant.

And, to be fair, they didn't; until we got outside. Our apartment was only around ten blocks away, and as it was a warm evening, not too late and the girls were still wearing sneakers from earlier, I decided we would walk back. We'd gone maybe three blocks when Hannah suddenly grabbed Stacey, pulled her into a doorway and kissed her, full on. A moment later and her hand was under Stacey's skirt. I watched, fascinated, occasionally checking that there was no-one around to see them. The street was fairly busy with cabs and other vehicles, but nobody was stopping for a closer look. So I chilled - if having yet another developing boner, despite my aching balls, could be described as 'chilling'.

The girls were really getting it on. Stacey had pulled Hannah's top down and was stroking and licking her tits. Both girls were making little gasping noises. And then I almost let out a gasping noise of my own as I saw four very large black guys heading in our direction along the sidewalk.

Don't get me wrong. I'm no racist, but you have to understand that seeing four unknown guys of any ethnicity coming toward you in a city you don't know well is always a bit scary. I mean, they could've been Jehovah's Witnesses for all I knew, and that would've been an issue too. But if these guys had walked up and seen two cute teens making out in a doorway, the very least that would have happened was that they would undoubtedly have stopped to watch the show. And if I were to try to intervene or get the girls out of there, I was in no doubt that there would be trouble; the kind of trouble I could do without.

I had to think fast. I stepped out and signaled to a passing cab drive, and to my immense relief, he stopped. I opened the door and called out. "Hey girls! Get in here, quick!"

Stacey looked up at me and pouted. "Hey, we're just getting started, Uncle Bob."

"Stacey, Hannah. Trouble's coming, and we're going home before it starts. Get in the cab. Now!"

With some protest and resentment, the girls adjusted their clothing, skipped down the steps from their doorway and into the cab. As we drove off, I tried to point out the danger they - well, to be honest, we - had narrowly escaped, as the four guys called and whistled, evidently having seen two cute, scantily-clad girls whisked past them. However, 'my cuties' were otherwise engaged in devouring each other's faces and exploring inside each other's clothing, so there was no point.

When we arrived outside our apartment, I persuaded Hannah and Stacey to disentangle themselves for long enough to get inside the building, while I paid the fare.

"Hey dude," said the young driver, "are they, like, lesbians or something?"

"It's my niece and her best friend. They're really into each other."

"Hey, man - you don't say! And, like, do you get to watch and - and stuff? Shit, I couldn't keep it in my pants if that was going on around me. Sorry, I don't mean to be, like, personal or perverted or nothin'. It's just that I ain't never seen pretty girls make out in the back of my cab like that before. And, like, do you think they'd appreciate some company?"

"My friend, it's a constant trial. No, I'm afraid you'd be wasting your time there, but here..." I gave him twenty bucks tip. "Get yourself a beer and console yourself with the memory. I'll need to go in now, and maybe in an hour I'll get a wrecking bar and try to prize them apart."

Of course, I had to do no such thing, though I did get myself a beer and watch the girls while they finished what they'd started. It's really quite surprising just how much two girls can do to give each other pleasure when neither has anything bigger than a finger to explore the lovely orifices they can use to pleasure themselves and their male friends. When I went for my beer, they were just ripping each other's clothes off and starting to feast on nipples and tit-flesh. (In this, Hannah was rather better-equipped than Stacey). When I returned, fingers were in pussy slits, lips and tongues were fencing with each other and exploring anything they could reach. Before I'd finished my first beer, they were again in sixty-nine, and Stacey was enthusiastically finger-fucking her friend whilst sucking on her super-sized clitoris. Meanwhile, Hannah had a finger up Stacey's ass and was rubbing a nipple on my slut-angel's own clit.

I finished my beer, just as the muffled shrieks were dying down, and Hannah sat upright, on Stacey's face. Judging by Hannah's expression, it seems that she was still enjoying whatever Stacey was doing to her.

Anyway, there comes a time when a man has to stop being a spectator and decides to act. My shirt and pants were on the floor within seconds. I removed my socks, shoes and underpants just as swiftly; nothing looks more stupid than a guy in just socks. (Porn directors please take note). And then I was on the bed.

"Excuse me Hannah, but I need to use a slut as soon as possible, and there's one right here," I said, lining up my cock with Stacey's wet fuck-hole and easing in. A muffled moan came from somewhere below Hannah's pussy. If I was ever deluded enough to think that it could ever have been a moan of protest, I was quickly reassured as a pair of skinny legs lifted over my hip bones, crossed over behind me and pulled me in.

"Oh, that's not very nice," Hannah said, a wounded expression on her face. For a moment, I thought, 'Fuck! She thinks I've insulted her best friend.' But then, with a pout, she said "I'm a slut, too, you know. A dirty anal slut. You made me that earlier today. You could've used me. I don't see why Stacey gets all the cock. My ass is still a little sore, but you could still use my cunt, you know."

Oh Jesus F Christ! Wasn't it bad enough that I had totally perverted my sweet little niece? Now it looked like I'd made her best friend almost as slutty as my delicious slut-angel has become, and it was all my fault! Oh, what the fuck...

I fucked. I shoved my cock once again into my cute little niece, whilst rubbing her clit with my thumb. With the other hand, I cupped her best friend's tit. And palmed the nipple. It was a difficult piece of co-ordination, but being the consummate fucker that I am, I managed it. Stacey's heels kept pulsing into my lower back, and she was arching her back to get deeper penetration, and shoving her pussy against my hand until I finally felt her coming. At the same time, Stacey was clearly devouring Hannah's pussy to the extent that that pretty little dark-skinned cutie started coming before either of us did. But then we did. Both of us.

Afterwards, lying in bed in the usual post-coital trio we seemed to form naturally - me in the middle, a cutie on either side - Hannah said "But Uncle Bob, I still didn't get fucked."

"Hannah, baby, there's only so much a guy's cock can take. Please give me a break for a little while. I need time to recover, and even then, I'm not sure I can do anything else tonight. Tell you what. I'll open a bottle of Prosecco. You girls get your things packed up for our flight tomorrow, then you can have a glass or two before we turn in. How does that sound?"

They headed for the other room, and I heard a lot of giggling and screeching as they threw outfits - those they'd had on their travels, and those they'd bought for our adventures in the Big Apple - into suitcases. (I'd taken the liberty to buy an extra bag, just in case). Meanwhile, I carefully dismantled my video kit and stowed it, before packing up my own clothes. Then I opened the Prosecco and poured three glasses.

Around ten minutes later, two very cute, naked young women entered the room. The three of us drank two glasses each, before I sent them off to the bathroom to clean their teeth. Afterwards, I went for a piss, cleaned my own teeth, and settled down into the nest formed by two sweet little teenaged bodies. We kissed and said goodnight.

I awoke around three, to the sensation of having my cock sucked. Although this isn't a great time to wake up, there are many worse ways to have your sleep disturbed. A quick glance down confirmed that the hot, wet mouth that was giving me the sensations I was enjoying so much was Hannah's. She looked up at me with those big, brown eyes, and smiled - if it's possible to smile whilst giving a deep blowjob. Slowly, she slid my cock out of my mouth.

"Hi, Uncle Bob. Sorry to wake you, but I felt so horny. Do you mind if I suck you off?" I mean - what kind of question is that?

"Sure, Hannah - go ahead. Only - only I guess it would be a good idea to eat you out to help you get back to sleep?"

"Oh, sure. That'd be nice. Or you could fuck me if you like. But, like, it's not necessary if you don't want to."

There's clearly a price to be paid for creating sluts. As it was, we moved to the other bedroom to let Stacey sleep, while I fucked out the brains of Stacey's BFF. She made a lot of noise, and came at least twice. My balls were in fucking agony by the time I'd completed the biological act (futile in this case) of trying to make this (chemically) infertile girl pregnant. Oh, the futility of mindless, sensation-driven sex. But oh, the joy.

12